Chrissie Lynn's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack_

I had never imagined seeing my mom like this. Here she was, on her back, her kimono splayed open, rubbing her tits, and grabbing my ass to force my dick deep into her mouth. I slid in an inch and pulled back out. Slowly. She slurped loudly. "Mmm, baby, gimme." and I pressed forward slowly driving in an inch deeper. She was moaning and running her tongue around my cock. I pulled out again, savoring the friction, and pushed back in to the third inch. She clutched at my buns and lifted her hips. I slid out again and plopped my cock out to give her a chance to breath.

"You're teasing me, Jack. I want all of it. Choke me with your big dick. God, I love your dick. Its making me so horny."

Well, I thought she was trying too hard, but I figured I should play along.

"Hah, you're going to get it, Chrissie Lynn, but slowly. A little at a time until you've had enough."

"Make me your slut, Jack. Make-- mmmph!" I shut her off by stuffing her mouth, driving my cock firmly into her throat. She began to choke, and I quickly pulled out. Fiercely she grabbed my ass and pulled and opened her mouth as wide as she could to claim as much of my cock as possible.

She didn't seem like my mom, though. This wasn't her. She wasn't a slut, not for me or anybody. She was a sweet loving sexy woman and that's what I loved and wanted. That's why I was so hot for her. She wrapped her arms around my hips to pull me back into her hungry mouth. She was panting and moaning and being very loud, and I tried. I slowly forced myself in maybe seven inches. My mom reached down to her twat, and began masterbating herself. Her boobs were bunched up betwen her upper arms, and she stretched her mouth wide as she could, but she was gagging again and tears were streaming. I pulled out.

Chrissie Lynn lay on the bed gasping and sobbing and defeated by my monster cock. I knew she had tried as hard as she could to take in all of it, but she was my mom, not a professional cock-sucker. She rolled off the bed and sank to the ground. I tried to help her up, but she clung to my waist and pressed her face to my still rigid bone and began to nuzzle and kiss it, murmering endearments and apologies.

"I'm sorry Jack. I really wanted it all but I just couldn't. God, but I love you, Jack. You've got an amazing cock. Any girl would want it. I've wanted it since I walked in on you while you were dressing. I couldn't admit it to myself then, but I can now. I want your cock inside of me, Jack."

I watched as she looked up at me and smiled. Then she took my cock back into her mouth and our eyes locked as she watched me watch her messily sucking my dick. When she came up, a stream of saliva ran from her mouth and off her chin to cover the knob of my stick. Her eyes were shining and she was smiling that glorious smile. And then she said it.

"I want you to make love to me."

Chrissie Lynn_

It had been the elephant in the room. I don't mean my son's cock, although that was elephantine enough. I meant sex. But there I was, offering myself to him. I wanted my son to fuck me properly.

I had never intended for any of this. I hadn't meant to walk in on him. I hadn't pulled his pants down for anything but motherly concern. I hadn't meant for the sight of his manhood to fill my thoughts as it had, let alone my cunt as I was proposing. I hadn't planned to tease him with my boobs, or flash my pussy at him, or play grab ass, or enjoy the taste of his cock in my mouth or his tongue on my clit. But I had done all of this and through it all, I had drawn a line I would not cross. I would not fully give myself to my son. Until now.

Partly it was that I simply couldn't let him go off to college still thinking that no woman would have him, or could contain him. Partly it was that he needed me, and I knew I could hold every bit of his cock in the place best made for it. I wanted to be his first and show him what love could mean.

Partly it was that I needed him. Only he had the power to free me to love a man again. His power came from the fact that I loved him, and craved him. He was dumbfounded at first.

"You were right, Jack. I need a man. But it has to be a man I love, and that man is you. I'm ready to give myself to you in love and quite simply, in lust as well. I am totally turned on by you, Jack. I want you to shove this wonderful cock to the hilt into my pussy. I want you to see me squirming on the bed. I want to have an orgasm, and I want you to give it to me and see me come undone by it. And I want you to use me for your orgasm and when you do, I want every inch of your cock in me. I want your sperm deeper in me then any man's has ever been. Make love to me, Jack. And fuck me like I need to be fucked."

I was still on my knees and as I finished my plea, I passionately kissed my son's cock.

Jack_

My mom's words stunned me but rang true with a clarity I had never guessed existed before I'd heard it. I reached down to lift her up, leaving her kimono at her feet. Her chin was shiny from her attentions on my cock, but her smile still had the power to dazzle me. Her arms reached up about my neck as I slide mine about her waist. Our bodies pressed together as lovers. Her amazing soft breasts mashed sweetly against my chest, my cock quivering and hard against her belly. It was a delicate, romantic kiss. A first kiss between lovers, not quite chaste, not quite wanton.

My mom pulled me to the family bed. She pulled me on top of her and wrapped her arms and legs about me. As we embraced, I slithered down to enter her sex as she slid up receive my cock. Her sex mouth was hungry and warm. It was soft and wet and my mom was panting at the first touch of my boy. Then she lifted her hips to better embrace me, and the head of my cock kissed her melting pussy lips. I couldn't say if my cock forced its way in, or her pussy reached out to engulf it, but I was four inches into her within a heartbeat. Chrissie Lynn's pussy was melting around my hot poker like butter. The sensation was so intense and so sweet that we both gasped and paused.

Chrissie Lynn_

My heart was pounding as Jack's big dick entered my pussy. I had never had a man so large, so gentle, so insistent. Jack was going to stretch me and stuff me like no man before, but I knew in my most secret places a that he was going to fit me like no other man could, and I wanted it.

"Its okay, baby, take your time." And then I poked him in the ribs. "But don't take too long. I gotta have more of you."

Jack chuckled and gave it to me.

And then there was no backing out, even had I wanted to. Jack was going to get what he wanted and that meant me. With long rythmic strokes Jack plunged deeper and deeper into my boiling sex. He teased me with his restraint and took his own sweet time. Little by little he stoked my furnace, made me pant, but offered no satisfaction yet. I had never been loud during sex, but with Jack, there was no help for it. I was loud and moaning and shaking and throbbing with the of pleasure of him, and a need for him that grew the more I had.

Masterfully Jack built up a head of steam, and by the time I was breathless with desire he was plunging his massive cock endlessly into my ravenous pussy. It seemed to go on forever, and when he was at his deepest, his pubic bone ground my clit into bliss, as those balls that I had just that day discovered slapped my ass. And he did fit perfectly as my pussy stretched itself to hold him and he filled and stuffed me with his god.

Jack_

Chrissie Lynn arched her back as I continued to fuck her. Her breasts bounced wildly with each thrust and I got quite a kick out of seeing them tremble like two giant jellies. Her legs were clapped around my thighs as though to keep me from escaping. Like I would have tried.

She was right though. Her pussy could hold me completely. I was buried balls deep in my mom and intent on seeing her thrash. The mattress was soaked and she gripped the sheets fervently as I brought her to climax. I had long imagined this, and knew just what to do.

Chrissie Lynn_

Can you say multiple orgasms? I couldn't say anything except to howl like a madwoman as wave after wave rose from the edge of my sex and roared through my body to crash on my poor head. I was drowning in my orgasms and had not the least bt of control. I was completely at Jack's (limited) mercies.

I was finally able to summon enough strength and presence of mind to pound him on the back and then cling to him as he slowly subsided to a gentle rythmic stroke.

"What do you want now, Chrissie Lynn?"

"I want you to come in me, dammit! I need you to come in me."

"Then kiss me." And I did and couldn't hold back. Until then our kisses had held a reserve, but I kissed him now like the lover who wanted his seed. I gave him my tongue, I gave him my mouth like I was finally giving him my pussy. I wanted all of him, and when he left me I wanted him to leave me full. And I told him this by kissing him without reserve.

This time we took the trip together and as I hit the heights yet again, I could feel his body stiffen and his cock demanding me more than ever and a great surge raced down that hot long length, and at last, a geyser of his molten ejaculate flooded my pussy to drown the hidden crevaces of my sex and then backwash out my gaping cleft as he left me. In vain I tried to close myself off, but I had been left too wide and loose. Yet plenty of his load remained to send a wonderful warmth radiating into my core.

Jack_

All was right with the world. It had been the kind of round sexual experience I needed to take with me into college. Chrissie Lynn was both an great fuck and a bracing lover. Slowly we came down and after a time were able to speak again and snuggle as we had in the past. She spooned her back side to me and pulled my arms around her, seeing to it that I had a firm grasp on her fat breasts, still softer and bigger than I could believe. And right in my hands!

Chrissie Lynn_

Jack slipped behind me and held me throug the night. Impertinent as ever, he made a great fuss about wrapping his arms about me and holding my boobs. I have to admit they're bigger than he can get his hands around, but I was content to let him try. He was alseep in about thirty seconds.

For the first time in years, I lay awake with my pussy a simmering soup of hot sperm. And the best part of it was...

...the sperm was my son's.