Chrissie Transformed

Story Info
Fem father becomes his son's wife.
2.8k words
4.16
27.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I bring you anything, madam?'

'Not yet, thank you. I'm waiting for my son.'

'They're always late, aren't they?'

Two middle-aged women sympathising over the dilatoriness of their offspring.

She moved away to serve a couple at a table by the window.

A moment later there he was striding across the restaurant towards me with his big smile and the athletic spring in his step.

'Sorry, I'm late, Chrissie.' He kissed me on the cheek and plonked himself down.

I smiled back at him and wondered afresh how his mother and I could have produced such a magnificent piece of manhood. She and I are both about five feet six and slightly built though we were thickening out now at fifty-two years old. And, somehow, we made between us this six- feet- eight, magnificently muscled hunk with his broad shoulders and his heavy-weight boxer's chest.

I should explain. I always knew that I was more woman than man but I met Vera at university and we thought we could make a go of marriage. She knew that I was attracted to men but we loved each other and we believed that would be enough. It wasn't. We had two very happy years, during which Brian was born, and then I started to feel alienated from myself. I was faithful to my wife but at such a cost. I had what I now realise was a series of mini-breakdowns and then, soon after Brian went to university, a big one. I was hospitalised for three months. When I was discharged I saw that Brian had held us together as a family and his absence removed the glue. Vera and I decided on a separation and that I should try to live as a woman. Unlike a number of sisters I have met since those days, I had no desire to lose my male genitalia and I didn't go for surgery though I did take female hormones.

Vera and I were still fond of each other and wanted the best for each other so I agreed to a divorce when she met a man and fell in love. The day she married Guy I felt lonelier than I have ever felt in my life. The fact that Brian still loved me, his dad, was all that kept me alive, but, of course, he had his own life to lead. He had left university with a very good degree and was now working in the city and heading up the greasy pole of financial services, whilst being paid what seemed to me, for a thirty- year old, an almost obscene amount of money. However, it meant that he could well afford to take his old dad out for the odd meal.

'I've really come to apologise,' he said. 'I'm in the middle of a tricky deal and I've only a minute. Can I make it up to you by taking you out for a special meal tomorrow night?'

I grimaced and said, 'Go on with you. Make a ridiculous amount of money and you can buy me champagne.'

'Thank you, darling,' he said, jumped up and kissed me again on the cheek. 'Wear something spectacular.' And he was gone.

The waitress came over again.

I said, 'I'd better order for myself.'

She smiled and said, 'Mine's the same. Who'd be a mother?'

I left it at that.

...

The following night I did as Brian directed and made a special effort. Clearly the evening mattered to him and I found myself praying that he wasn't going to tell me that he had fallen in love and was about to marry. Then I told myself I was being selfish and that if he had found a nice girl or, for that matter, a nice boy I should be glad for him, but I wasn't. He meant far too much to me and I could feel the sense of loss which would be my lot when he did marry. However, I decided to put a good face on it. His happiness was the most important thing, I told myself. He was my son.

I enjoy the ritual of preparing my female self. I love bathing and shaving, making my clitie cock and balls entirely hairless, shaving the few hairs which grow near my nipples and at the top of my thighs so that I am as smooth as silk; I revel in moisturising and perfuming myself, choosing my panties and bra, my stockings and my garter belt, doing my hair, my makeup and my nails.

I chose a burgundy-coloured, full length dress with floaty, diaphanous sleeves. I decided to wear the most valuable jewels I possess, a pair of pendant diamond and ruby earrings which Brian had given me for my last birthday. Though I say it myself, when Brian called for me at 8 o'clock, I looked pretty good.

When I opened the door he stepped back and whistled.

'My god, Chrissie,' he said, 'Every other man in the room will be salivating over you and I can't blame them. You look terrific.'

'Not bad for a fifty-two- year old. Your daddy can come up to the mark when she tries.'

He took my arm, guided me into his car and we drove off.

He had chosen a colossally expensive, multi-Michelin starred restaurant out in the country. It was a warm June evening and we sat on a verandah looking out over the river to a line of pollard willows on the opposite bank. The setting was as beautiful as the food. In his dinner jacket my son looked superbly masculine. I watched the muscles moving below the fine wool of his suit and thought some woman will be very lucky someday and I felt an overwhelming surge of regret that it couldn't be me. Then, of course, I felt guilty about fancying my own son, but then came the revelation to me that it wasn't merely a matter of fancying him; I was desperately in love with him and I longed for this magnificent man, my son, to take me to bed and make me his woman.

'What is it Chrissie? You're looking worried,' he said.

I decided to face the demon I was used to. 'I wondered if you had brought me here to tell me that you've found a girl and are going to marry her.'

'Yes and no,' he said.

'Don't play with me darling. It's too important. Which is it?'

Brian felt in his jacket pocket and pulled out a tiny box. He handed it over to me. I opened it and inside was a ring, a single large ruby, surrounded by diamonds.

'She's a very lucky girl,' I intoned as I felt my world start falling apart.

'Aren't you going to put it on?' he asked.

'Why? What...' I stammered.

'Chrissie, darling, I'm asking you to be my wife. Will you?'

'For god's sake, Brian,' I whispered, although there was no need since the tables were well spaced and the other diners were too interested in their own affairs to take much notice of us. 'I'm your father. It's illegal.' Yet, whilst I was saying this, my heart was singing.

'I know we can't marry formally but I'm asking you to be my wife in fact not in form. I've been in love with you most of my life. Do you remember the photos I took of us all on that beach holiday in Devon? You said your swimming trunks were too small when you put them on and that you 'd get some new ones but I managed to get a snap of you in your skimpy trunks that first day. It leaves little to the imagination. I take it to bed with me every night and kiss your legs and your breasts and your bulge and imagine making love to you. Darling, please say yes.' Then he leant across the table, took my hand, looked beseechingly into my eyes and said, 'I need you. To me you are the most desirable, most beautiful woman on earth and you always have been.' He lowered his voice even further and said, 'I need to fuck you so much it hurts.'

And I knew beyond a doubt that he would take me and he would be my husband.

'Yes, darling. I will be your wife,' I said.

...

Brian's apartment was in a converted warehouse looking across the Thames towards St Paul's Cathedral. I insisted on stopping off at my house so that I could pickup some spare clothes and toilet things. When we arrived at his flat he unlocked the door, then to my surprise, he picked me up and carried me over the threshold.

'Welcome to your new home, my darling bride,' he said and then began the transformative, most wonderful night of my life. But first I needed to tell my son something.

As he took me in his arms and started to fondle my buttocks I drew back.

'Darling, I have an admission to make,' I said.

'I think I know what you're going to say. Is it that you are virgin to men?'

'How did you know?'

'I thought you and ma were probably virgins when you met and I didn't think you would have been unfaithful to her whilst you were married. I was always afraid you would find a man to love once you had separated.'

'Why didn't you speak earlier?'

'Because I was a coward. I knew life would be difficult, perhaps even dangerous, for us and I tried to love other women, other men but I could only make love to them by pretending they were you. I have fought against this love but that has only made me want you more. When I am with you I have a permanent hard-on; my cock strains to get at your cunt and fill you with my baby batter; when I am away from you my mind plays over to me my need for you. And I worried that I couldn't give you everything materially which I want to give my wife but now that has changed. Darling, the deal I completed yesterday has made me a rich man. I have enough money to keep us for the rest of our lives and even give us a few luxuries. We can move anywhere in the world, where we are not known, and can live together as husband and wife.'

I felt a flood of joy sweeping over me. I reached up to the beautiful face of the man whom I now acknowledged as my husband, my lover, my master and my son and stroked his cheek.

Naughtily I asked, 'But what would you have done if I had found a man?'

'I should have shown you that you are mine and no one else's.'

'How would you have done that?' I asked.

'Like this,' he said.

Brian took me in his arms and kissed me. It became a long exploration of each other's mouth, then he moved to my eyelids, my ears, my neck. I felt his hands unzip my dress and I let it fall around my feet as he slipped my bra straps off my shoulders and turned his attention to my breasts. The estrogen had done its work and they were full with rose- coloured aureoles around my nipples.

My son took each nipple into his mouth and sucked, 'Oh mummy, your baby wants your milk,' he whispered and he sank lower, pushing down my panties and taking my clitie cock and balls into his mouth and sucking them whilst fingering my pussy lips. I came more copiously than I had ever known and he drank up all my milk, ending by squeezing my balls gently and sucking out the very last drops from my cock, then licking my piss slit and butterfly kissing my cocklet head.

'Such a pretty little girl,' he said. 'Would my mummy daddy girly wife like to see what her big hairy man husband has for her?'

I played along and in a high voice said, 'Please, daddy son husband, what have you got for your little girly mummy wife?'

Brian stood up, took off his shirt and dropped it on the floor. I goggled at the perfect, massive pecs and abs and the slew of black hair which ran over them and disappeared into his trousers. He slipped off his shoes and socks, pushed his trousers down and stood before me clad only in a pair of white briefs which were distended almost to tearing by the most massive cock.

'Take it, darling. It belongs to you,' he said and reverently, as though taking part in the most sacred of rites, I knelt and rolled his pants down over the glory which came into view. I felt as though the whole of my life had been a preparation for this moment.

I looked up at him and said, 'I'm sorry if I'm clumsy. I've never taken a cock in my mouth before.' Then I kissed the engorged purple head and opened my lips.

Brian winced and said, 'Careful with the teeth, darling.' I covered them with my lips and took more of him into me. I ran my hands along his column. I later found that, hard, it reached twelve inches. Even flaccid, not that it often was flaccid, it was eight inches. At the base it was as wide as a wine bottle bottom and it was all for me. The taste of him sent me into heaven. He pulled out of my mouth then guided me to lick his magnificent balls, one at a time. Then he asked me to take them in my hands and play with them as I tried to deep-throat the fuck pole which soon would take my virgin pussy.

When he was about to come he raised me from my kneeling position and led me into our bedroom. He lifted me onto the bed and pushed back my legs. He licked my pussy and she started to open for his probing fingers; then he placed my legs on his shoulders and he pushed through my sphincter into my sanctuary. Slowly he filled me with the whole of his massive cock. The pain was excruciating but I knew it was pain I must undergo to arrive at bliss for my husband and for myself.

'I am entirely inside your lovely cunt, darling,' said my son, as I felt his balls rest on my taint. 'Now I can begin to fuck you.' And he did. He picked up a rhythm and I responded. He rammed into me and I lurched upwards to meet his thrusts. My clitie was ground between our bodies and she erupted again. Then my beloved man started to come inside me, filling me over and over again with his baby batter and I could easily believe myself pregnant with my son's child.

The dawn rose on our love-making. Brian was passionate, loving, thoughtful and gentle by turns. As the light started to filter through the curtains and we each saw how covered with sweat and cum we were I felt a wonderful languor creeping over me. I had not thought I should ever experience this degree of sensual delight. My husband set about licking the cum from my skin, starting at my face and moving silently down to every part of my body. When he had finished at my toes I began to do the same service for him but as I licked his cock it sprang to attention and he took me again.

We lay sated. Brian kissed me and said, 'Now you are really my wife and I am your husband. All I am is yours.'

I returned his kiss and said, 'I am yours as long as you want me and when you don't want me I shall die.'

'Then you and I will live for ever,' he replied.

The following afternoon we bought each other wedding rings.

We know life will present difficulties to us. Particularly we both worry as to what his mother's reaction will be when we tell her our intention to live together as husband and wife. However, after such long abstinence and desire, for I realise that subconsciously I have wanted to be my son's wife for years, we are swept up in a tide of sexual energy such as I did not know existed and we are sure that all will work out. Each morning's sunrise finds us ever more deeply in love. I see the love-light shining from my husband's eyes and nestle more closely into the hair of his chest; I take his nipple into my lips and become his baby as well as his wife as he is my baby as well as my husband. In our fortress of love we are ready for the world.