Chrissie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

When I finally went back to my dorm, my dickhead of a room-mate was waiting for me. "Dude, why were you so rude to Shanna?" he asked incredulously. "She said to tell you, that you're not getting away from her that easily."

A couple of days later I was in the library and Emma Bailey, a classmate of mine came over and sat down at my table. She smiled shyly at me and looked at her book. As we sat there she kept stealing glances at me, so finally I just asked her what was going on.

"I was just curious," she said. "You just don't seem like the type."

"Like the type for what?" I asked.

"Didn't you date Shanna Baker the other night?" I nodded my head.

"Well that was also the night she had her infamous gangbang with 4 or 5 guys so I was just wondering what the whole group sex thing was about, and how it felt. I have so many questions I'd love to ask you about it. I mean I'm sure the woman feels pretty good about it, and that seems to be Shanna's M. O. anyway, being the center of attention, and one guy is probably not enough for her anyway. But from the guy's perspective, were you just trying to get off at any cost, or didn't it feel weird to you having your dick so close to so many other guys. I've often wondered, are the guys who do those things slightly gay? I mean when you do the whole double penetration thing your dick is practically rubbing some other guy's junk, you have to feel it. So are you actually getting off on the girl or on the other guys? And what about the girl involved? She has to be the biggest skank imaginable. Either that or her pussy is just so desensitized that she needs to go to retarded levels of sensation just to feel something. It's really pathetic how much attention some people need. You just don't seem like the type. And what would Sarah think? She looked at me as if she was truly expecting an answer. Before I could say anything her expression changed. She went pale all of a sudden, and then started gathering her belongings and rushed off leaving her notebook.

I wondered why she'd rushed off like that, and then I heard the clicking of expensive high heels getting closer and Shanna sat down across from me. I quickly gathered my belongings and got ready to leave as well.

"I can't believe that fat bitch had the nerve to talk to my boyfriend, in a public library where everyone could see her," said Shanna. "I hope she enjoys the choices she's left herself."

"What are you talking about Shanna?" I asked.

"Well she's limited herself to either one of the two Ls now. She can choose Loneliness or Lesbianism, because no guy on this campus will date her. I put the word out that I simply will not date any guy, who has dated any girl, who's tried to date you. So she's either going to have to hole up in her room with a vibrator, or get into the whole girl on girl action thing. It serves her right, Tim. Everyone knows you're mine." I got up from the table and walked away.

The next morning bright and early I showed up for my history class. Professor Martin rearranged the seats of a few of the students and we got into the lecture. I was sure he'd changed the seating plan because he suspected a few people of cheating. One of them was the guy who used to sit behind me. The seat behind me was now empty and the girl who sat next to me was replaced with a guy from India. About twenty minutes into the lecture the door opened and Shanna stepped into the room. She didn't even have any fucking books, or a notebook. She just walked in and sat down behind me. The professor didn't say a word. He paused for a second and then just kept lecturing. He was normally a stickler for classroom policies and protocols. There was no talking allowed in his class unless it was part of a group discussion or assignment. Somehow Shanna blowing on the back of my neck, and resting her fingers on my shoulder escaped his notice even though I was in the first row directly in front of him.

Shanna left class about 10 minutes before it ended, and again the professor didn't bat a fucking eyelash. I gathered my books and left with the other students when he released us, wondering what was going on. I should have known that she'd be waiting outside for me.

"Hi Tim, how about lunch?" she asked.

"Didn't you already take this class?" I asked.

"Yep, Sarah did my homework. I've still got her notes if you need them. I got an A." she said.

Pure curiosity made me ask her, "How did you pass the tests?"

"I just turned them in blank," she said. "Professor Martin will do anything I ask, and all I have to do is rub these big old titties on him. Tim you may as well face it. You can't get away from me unless you change schools. And we're too far into the semester for that to be practical. I know that our first date didn't turn out well, but I'd like a chance to explain some things to you. Let me come over to your dorm tonight and we'll talk. After that if you'd like I won't come to your history class or any of your classes unless you want me to."

"So if I listen to you tonight, you promise that you'll leave me alone?" I asked.

"Tim, I never said that. I just said I wouldn't come to any of your classes," she smiled. "I'm never going to leave you alone."

That night Shanna came over and we went out and got a pizza and brought it back to my dorm. Every guy in my building was in awe as we headed for my room. I watched Shanna, and noticed that she loved the attention. Her hips seemed to sway just a little bit more. She bent just a little bit lower and exposed just a bit more cleavage, in response to the stares. It was as if she was giving a performance. When we were alone in my room she seemed much more down to earth. I began to wonder, which version was the real Shanna.

"Tim, all I want is for you to give us a try. If it doesn't work, I'll leave you alone," she said.

"Shanna, every guy that we run into would give their left nut to give it a try with you. I'm not big and athletic. I'm not rich and good looking. Why can't you just find someone else?" I asked.

"I could," she said. "But I want you Tim. From the first time I saw you, I wanted you. Even back when you were going out with Sarah, I wanted you. So Now that Sarah isn't in the picture anymore, it's time for us."

"Can a have a few days to think it over?" I asked. "I mean if you've been waiting this long a couple of days won't make much difference, right?"

The next day I spoke to my friend Mark who was getting ready to graduate with an advanced degree in Psychology.

"That Hoe is crazy," Mark told me. "Speaking purely as a Medical professional, the bitch is two sandwiches short of a picnic. The one thing you have going for you is time. Just play along with her do whatever she wants, in a couple of weeks she'll get tired of you and dump you. It's her pattern; she only stays with a guy for a week or two. Then she's off to the next one. Use it to your advantage, get all of the freebies and perks you can around campus because everyone around here either wants to fuck her, or wants to fuck her again. Even the women want to be on good terms with her," he said.

"But how do you know all of this?" I asked him, thinking he was going to say that she was like some case study he'd researched or she was the perfect archetype of a narcissist.

"I fucked her," he said. "I only lasted about a day before she threw me over for some football player, but it was a great day. Those tits are incredible. Enjoy them while you can."

"But why can't she just cross me off the list and move on?" I whined.

"Because dickhead," he said sharply. "You're the one that got away, you're Moby Dick. It's like Shanna is a rare car collector, she has every type of Mustang there is, except for an Eleanor and you're an Eleanor. You're the only guy on this whole campus who's ever said no to her. Remember back when she flashed those tits at you and you just turned away, and went back to studying with boring old Sarah. Then she calls you and tells you to come fix her computer, and you not only said no, but you started dating Sarah. Then you started fucking Sarah, in Shanna's own dorm. She has to add you to her collection. But once she gets you, you'll be just like every other guy. And since we've already brought up Eleanor Mustangs, you'll be gone in 60 seconds. Trust me the sooner you give in, the sooner it ends."

So I started dating Shanna. Within a day it was all over the campus. Girls who never looked at me twice were now staring at me trying to see what Shanna wanted me for. Guys were trying to become my friend, or staring at me like, they just knew they were stronger or faster or just better than me.

And Shanna changed totally. Almost overnight she literally became the perfect girlfriend. She came over constantly and brought me food, and straightened up my room. When we went out, no other guys came within 10 feet of us. She always waited until after I was done studying to start trying to make out with me. The first time we had sex was strange for me. Shanna wasn't very good in bed at all. She was nowhere near as good as Sarah was in fact.

Shanna had gotten over on the fact that she had a truly incredible body and every guy she ran into wanted to use it. Our first round found me slightly disappointed that the campus sex goddess just laid there like a beautiful rock. The second time around though I pulled out some of my tricks. My intention was to get her more into it. So I slowed things down and just started to massage and caress her. I purposefully avoided those amazing tits and just rubbed her back and legs. After a few moments her breathing got deeper and I knew I was on the right track. I licked her breasts and noticed that she relaxed which wasn't what I wanted so I went below. I started to blow gently around her outer lips and got the reaction I was looking for. Her breathing deepened again and she started to moan a bit. I licked her inner lips and she became even more audible, and her legs started moving. I very gently licked the area around her clit, and Shanna grabbed my head and started hunching her pelvis into my face. To be so tiny she was pretty damned strong. I could tell she was getting close so I pulled myself out of her grasp and slowly pushed my erection into her now sopping wet pussy. She was so close that she became desperate for any stimulation that might send her over the top. I started to lean forward and ride her high, so that at each stroke the top of my dick hit her clit. After about 10 good strokes Shanna started screaming, and grabbing my ass to pull me further inside her.

"Shanna I'm going to cum," I hissed. "I need to pull out.

"No baby don't stop, let it go," she hissed back.

What I didn't realize at the time was that Shanna had fucked probably 50 or 60 guys, but this had been her first orgasm that didn't come from her hands or a vibrator. I also didn't realize it but I was working against myself. Remember my goal was to just play along with her until she dumped me and I could go back to my regular routine.

For the first few weeks I'd been pretending that I really wanted to be with her but I hadn't had sex with her. I did all kinds of things for her. I bought her cards and surprised her with little things all the time. I guess I did it at first because that was the way I was. She'd seen me do things like that with Sarah and I needed for her to think that I was feeling the same way about her that I had about Sarah. The problem was that no one had ever treated her like that before. All of the jocks and rich guys she usually dated got dates with her because of their looks, their reputation, or their athletic skills. Once they started to date her their ego usually took over and they treated her like a possession or a trophy. Shanna had started to really love the way I treated her before we had sex.

Once we started having sex, she was hooked. Though I didn't know it I had a better chance of becoming an opera singer than I did of getting rid of Shanna.

At first I'd started telling guys when Shanna and I would be going out. So they could show up and I could leave like I had the first time. I was sure that Shanna was still fucking around on me, and I encouraged it though not overtly. If Shanna said she was going out with a group of her "girlfriends" I was fine with it. I just told her to have a good time and hoped that one of her "girlfriends" had a huge dick and would steal her away from me.

After only a few days though, I noticed that the outings with the "girlfriends" started to die down. Then whenever she came back from a trip with the "girls" she still came over to have sex with me. Then the girlfriend visits simply stopped. Shanna practically moved in with me, and a bunch of guys including Butch were looking like they wanted to kick my ass.

Finally I went to Mark for help again.

"Mark it's been over a month and she hasn't dumped me yet. What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"You dumbass," he laughed. "You really need to realize that college is about more than just studying and going to class. You really don't know do you?"

"Know what?" I asked again.

"Shanna is really in love with you. She goes all over school telling everyone that she loves you and you're hers forever. Hasn't she told you that?"

"Well yeah," I said puzzled. "But doesn't everyone say that about the person they're with?"

"Dude Shanna has never said anything like that about anyone. I told you she's kind of a whore, but she's even stopped fucking other guys. Which is why there are at least 5 guys I know of who want to kick your ass for taking those titties away from them," he said. "I really don't see your problem here. The most amazingly beautiful woman either of us has ever seen is crazy about you. Everyone should have problems like that."

He saw that I was still confused, and shook his head. "What's the worst thing that could happen to you? A few weeks from now she comes to her senses and dumps you. That's what you wanted from the beginning isn't it? But for now you can enjoy the feeling of having the hottest chick you know at your beck and call."

And that's how it went. For our last year in college we were inseparable. Shanna still flirted with a few of her professors to get her grades, but except for a little rubbing and teasing she never cheated on me. She even went so far as to warn me about the teachers she was teasing so I wouldn't get the wrong idea. 5 months before we graduated, or I graduated because Shanna still didn't know what she wanted to do, she started talking about our life together after school was over.

She started out slowly and gradually ramped up. "I think we should start looking for apartments, before the summer starts," she said. "We don't want to have to compete with all the other people who get out of school and have to find a place to stay and a job at the same time. We'd end up paying more for a smaller place than if we lock it in now."

I didn't say anything at first, because I was still controlling the way I felt about her. I couldn't let myself get too wrapped up in her because I was still expecting her to dump me at any moment. Then we had our first argument. Shanna wanted to go home with me and meet my parents, and I put my foot down. I just told her flat out that I didn't think it was a good idea. She started crying and left my dorm for the first time in weeks. Her dorm mate had her boyfriend staying over because Shanna hadn't been there for so long. All the guys who hated me before were now smiling at me. But on the other hand everyone else was talking about what a dick I was. I was sure that Shanna would start fucking around on me and that we were history.

Surprisingly enough she didn't. She skipped her classes and stayed in her dorm crying. Even more surprising was the fact that I couldn't sleep either. God Dammit I missed her. I had to admit finally that I had feelings for her too. Love can be pretty fucking sneaky at times.

The next day I was coming out of the computer science building after a lecture, and there she was. She had dark circles under her eyes and just looked miserable. When she saw me she took off, headed away from me as fast as she could. I ran after her and grabbed her arm.

"Shanna, you don't have any classes in this building. Why are you here?" I asked her softly.

"I just thought that if I got to look at you just one more time I'd feel better," she cried. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her as hard as I could. I even grabbed two big handfuls of that ass and just pulled her into me. She kissed me and then her head just leaned back and I started licking her neck. She pushed herself even further into me and started moaning. She pushed me so hard my back was against a wall and she lifted one of her legs as far as her skirt would allow. "Day-um," somebody shouted behind us. I looked around and noticed that everyone close to us was staring at us because we were dry humping each other in the middle of the courtyard.

Shanna's nipples were as big as pencil erasers and just as stiff. "Any time, anywhere, I'm yours," she said.

Needless to say my parents loved her, especially my dad of course. My mom took longer to come around, but she eventually fell under Shanna's spell as well. We got married before I graduated. We went through the same normal adjustment period that most young couples went through. There were a few differences of course. Normal couples don't have the problem of people just staring open mouthed at the wife whenever they go to a movie or a restaurant but we dealt with it. I'd gotten a great job almost immediately after graduation, and Shanna after a few years of sitting at home took a job in customer service for a restaurant chain. She was great at it. Whenever an irate customer came to see her, he usually took one look at her and forgot about why the service or the food had bothered him in the first place.

About 4 years into our marriage we started trying to get pregnant. Our sex life had always been vigorous, but we started screwing with a purpose. But it just didn't seem to work. We finally started making the rounds to different doctors and discovered that Shanna would never be able to have kids. That news did something to her and she seemed to change over night. She started dressing a lot more revealingly. It was almost like the college days. She seemed to be going out of her way to attract attention again.

When I asked her about it, she was evasive and started crying. I knew that it was some kind of emotional break down cause by the discovery of her sterility but I really didn't know how to help her. I saw a therapist for advice on how to handle it. He told me that it was probably as I'd suspected just Shanna's way of trying to feel more attractive, and that she could still turn men on. This was brought about because a woman's role and part of her sexual identity is the fact that bearing children is a major part of a woman's biological function. Shanna discovering that she couldn't fulfill this function, made her feel somehow less than other women, so she needed to prove that she was at least as attractive on the outside to somehow make up for being less biologically viable.

It really made no sense to me, but I didn't want to say anything to her about it, because by that time I loved her so much, that I'd have done anything for her.

Then came the moment that I'd originally spent all of my time hoping would happen, but had grown to dread. About a year after discovering that she couldn't have kids, I caught Shanna in the act. Some guy she'd known in college was fucking her on our couch as I walked into the house. In the typical cliché, I'd come home early and found them. I watched for a minute or two, and was puzzled. Shanna was just lying there while some guy humped her. He had the biggest smile on his face, but she could have been watching a rerun of an old TV show.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers