Chrissie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

"It wasn't that I didn't like her," I said. "It was just that I never thought that a girl like her would ever give me even the chance to kiss her ass let alone date me. So I set my sights on girls that I thought would actually give me a chance. There's no sense going after something that you have no chance of getting."

"The second thing standing between you was Shanna's mousy little room mate. I can't even remember that cunt's name. But Shanna actually asked her to give you up. Shanna wanted her to dump you. She even offered her dates with any guy on the campus that she named. But the little bitch said that you meant more to her than anything Shanna could offer." He smiled like a shark here, and then looked at me. "So Shanna got one of the professors to loan her his car. She gave me the keys, and promised to fuck me every night for two weeks to run the little bitch down. I was only going to tap her. Just hard enough to break her leg or something so she'd have to go home. But I really couldn't control that car. As you recall she ended up being hurt really badly. She went home alright, but she ended dying six months later and never came out of the coma. I'm not proud of what I did. I was so juiced up on Steroids that I made a lot of bad choices back then. The overload of testosterone going through my system had me pissed off and ready to fight one second, and desperate for pussy the next. So I really was out of control. I'm sure the judge will take that into consideration when they sentence me. But poor Shanna was the mastermind. She wasn't under the influence of anything. She was just a jealous bitch who wanted someone else's toys and couldn't stand the thought of anyone telling her "No."

I looked at the two of them, Butch smirking, and Shanna with her face in her hands crying, and I knew that he was telling the truth. All of my pain, and anguish, all of my love for Sarah came right back at that moment. She really was taken away from me right when things were getting to be good. I looked back and in an instant saw the life I could have had with Sarah. Saw all of the love, and faithfulness of being with a woman who really loved me the way that Shanna, with all of her issues might never be able to. I was really angry, but then Butch let the other shoe drop.

"Did she tell you the worst part?" he sneered. "I mean face it you're a likeable guy. Did old Shanna ever tell you why her room mate's parents treated you like shit and refused to see you or let you see her?"

I looked at Shanna, and all I could see was her crying and shaking her head.

"They found out that night at the hospital that Sarah, yep that was her name. Sarah was pregnant with your puppy Dude. So you not only lost your girlfriend, but the only chance you'll probably ever have to have kids. That's why old Shanna went off the deep end when she found out she couldn't have kids. It's partially because she feels useless, and partially because of what she took from you, and will never be able to replace."

I couldn't take any more. I needed to get away to think. "I'm going out to work on my car," I snapped.

"You need to figure out what you want to do wimp," he snapped. Shanna just couldn't seem to stop crying. I couldn't bring myself to look at either of them.

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to the police. I'll let them sort this out."

"No," cried Shanna. "Tim please let Butch and I talk about this, we can work this out."

I went out to the garage. I was thinking about putting my rear diffuser on because it was supposed to be a really simple install. I guess that We'd been louder than we thought because as soon as the garage door opened. My neighbor Steve popped his head in the garage. "The car's looking good," he said. "Why don't you do mine too," he laughed. "Steve was video-taping me and the car. I don't know why but some guys get a camcorder and just go nuts with it.

The door from the house opened and Butch came out. "Yeah the car looks good wimp," he said. "When do I get to drive it?"

"We weren't exactly finished inside," he continued. "Your little wife would like it if you came back inside so we can finish this. Maybe there might be a way to work this out after all," he said looking at my car.

"Fuck you Butch. I'm going to the cops. They can sort all of this out," I said.

Butch reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. He leveled it at me, and told Steve to close the garage door. "I was trying to be nice to you," he sneered. "But I brought this just in case you wanted to try any of your fucking Karate moves again. What's it like in those classes? Is it you and a bunch of 10 and 12 year olds kicking at boards in your little pajamas? Aren't you embarrassed? Does it actually make you feel good?"

"You tell me, Butch. How did your nuts feel when you left here last time? It was probably a couple of days before you could even walk straight," I laughed.

Butch got pissed as I hoped he would. I was hoping he'd come towards me so I would have a better chance at getting to him without getting shot. The closer we were to each other, the less of an advantage his gun gave him. Neither Steve or I was prepared for what happened though.

As he moved towards us he passed in front of my car. It Suddenly lurched forward crushing his legs between the front bumper and the concrete wall of the garage. It happened so quickly that he didn't even have time to scream. The car backed off and he let out an "aah," sound. He fell between the car and the wall sinking to his knees and twisting so he was facing the car. He looked Steve and I, with surprise and shock all over his face. All of the bones in his legs had been shattered and he could no longer hold himself up. The car lurched forward again and crushed his chest against the wall. Steve and I both heard the sound of ribs cracking and saw the geyser of blood erupting from Butch's mouth.

"Holy shit," said Steve. "How'd you do that?"

"I didn't do it," I told him. "I have no idea of how that happened."

I went into the house and called the police. While I was inside I could hear Shanna crying softly from the bedroom. I guess I should have gone to tell her that Butch wouldn't be bothering her, or fucking her anymore for that matter, but I didn't.

The Police cruiser got there a little bit later. When they got there Butch was still pinned between the wall and the car. The detectives had us back the car out just to free the body. Butch was crushed and the ends of his broken ribs had punctured the skin. Strangely the image of my car's Mustang emblem was imprinted in the skin of his chest. Shanna came out to see what was going on. She spoke to the police officer in charge and he told her that it seemed like an accident, thought the circumstances were suspicious. Steve and I had been questioned separately and our stories seemed to jibe. They also found the gun and found that only Butch had touched it. Another good thing was that Steve's camcorder had managed to get most of what happened, including Butch threatening us with the gun and the car crushing him.

Shanna decided to spend the next few days with her parents. She had already packed a bag. She kissed me and tried to ram her tongue down my throat. "In a few days when this is all over, we'll see a counselor and get things back on track," she whispered. "I love you Tim. I swear I've never loved anyone else, and I never will. I'll be the best wife you could ever imagine. I'll never hurt you again. I promise you that you'll forget about Sarah in time." She picked up her bag, as the cops and Steve stared at her in awe.

She walked slowly down the driveway her hips and those tits swaying gently. Just before she got to her car it happened. One of the cops was sitting in my car, and it just took off and rolled up my driveway. The car smashed Shanna between itself and her car. Unlike with Butch it was almost merciful. She never saw it coming. All of the cops ran over to her, along with Steve and myself. I was crying and screaming and tried to drag the cop who was sitting in my car out of it, and beat the shit out of him. They finally had to taser me to get me to calm down. I just couldn't bear to look at the twisted female form trapped between the two cars. Shanna's car was totaled, but my Mustang wasn't even scratched.

"It was an accident sir," The Chief of Police told me a couple of days later. "We've gone over your car top to bottom and it will be returned to you today. There is nothing mechanically wrong with the car, and one of my officers was inside the car. He claims to have been standing on the brakes when the car crushed your wife, so maybe you should get those brakes fixed. We give you our deepest condolences, but there's nothing else we can do. We can't bring her back."

His words sounded so hollow, so contrived. I guess it was the politically correct thing to say, but it didn't do anything to make me feel better. When thy dropped my car off later in the day, she was on a flat bed tow truck. The guy told me that he was sorry but they hadn't been able to get the car to start. "There's something really fucking weird about this car, buddy," he said. I had him drop it off in front of my garage. I really wasn't sure at that point, if I even wanted the car back. Almost as soon as the tow truck was out of sight, it started. The first thing I noticed was that the car was several feet closer to me than where we'd left it. I could tell because when we dropped it, it was only about a foot away from the garage door. I'd asked for it to be placed there so I could try to get it into neutral and just push it inside since it wouldn't start.Now it was at least 6 feet from the garage.

"Okay, come on, I guess it's my turn now," I shouted. In my grief over Shanna, I guess I just wanted it over. The car started moving towards me and I just closed my eyes. I hoped that it would be quick, like Shanna's death had been. I really didn't want to die like Butch had, crushed slowly with two or three brutal blows. I remembered how he'd been rendered incapable of moving by the first blow. But left conscious enough to just stand there in horror waiting for it to happen again. After a few seconds I felt something touch my leg almost gently. The front end of the car was moving up and down, I could even hear the slight rush of air as the shocks compressed and expanded rapidly. The lights were flashing off and on. The car was acting like a huge puppy, that wanted to go for a walk. So I got in and the engine started immediately. I drove for about a half an hour, and I really don't remember where I went, but I do remember that it gave me the time I needed to start putting my thoughts in order.

I knew why Butch died, and to tell you the truth as cold as it seemed, the world was a better place without him. Even his wife and their child would be better off without the poison of living with a person who had never loved them. But Shanna's death just seemed cruel and un-necessary. Then I realized that the car had done it to protect me. My relationship with Shanna had been built on a lie. I'd spent the entire time waiting for her to dump me, or finding out she'd cheated on me yet again. During the whole time we'd been married, I just never truly felt comfortable with her, or felt like she belonged to me. Even now I could just never imagine the two of us growing old together. I realized near the end of the drive that Shanna, as beautiful as she was, had never been good for me. There was also the fact that now that I knew what she had taken from me, Sarah and my child. I would never have been able to look at her again without thinking about them. I still wonder today whether it would have been a girl or a boy? What would we have named her or him? Would Sarah have blossomed physically as I had after leaving school, or would she have decayed like Butch? It wouldn't have mattered because I'd have loved her anyway. The car had somehow known before I did, that Shanna had to go. And in the end, maybe it wa better for Shanna as well, throughout her life she'd never been happy. Her beauty brought her no satisfaction only pain, she'd never have faced getting old and losing her physical beauty well. She also didn't handle situations where she wasn't the center of attention. Perhaps going out at the peak of her allure was the kindest way.

A few days later the city offered me an upper six figures settlement and I took it of course. The circumstances of both "accidents," are still suspicious today. Especially Shanna's. The police want to believe that the brakes failed and the car rolled down the driveway. The problem for me with that theory, is that my driveway slopes upwards going away from the house. So the car would have had to be defying gravity, while the motor was turned off in order for any of this to make sense. When you add all of this to the other things I've seen her do, it paints a pretty strange picture.

"The newspapers did a story about all of this a few years ago," I told Lainie as she snuggled into my arms. "It was Steve who came over to talk about it about a week later, and brought me the Stephen King movie. I had never seen it. He wouldn't come into the garage. He's still afraid to, even now a few years later."

"Christine," he said to me shaking his head. "She saved both of us."

"Christine, I said. Somehow the name just fit. For the last few years she's been my best and practically only friend. The few times I've even thought about dating, she's kind of chased them away. I don't think she liked anyone until you came along. Over the years as we became closer, we got more on a first name basis. So now I just call her Chrissie. She seems to like that. I think she likes you too."

Elaine just smiled and dropped her dress on the floor. She smiled at me and started walking towards the garage.

"Let's tempt fate," she said.

She turned on the garage light and dropped her panties on the floor.

"Sorry, I don't have big incredible tits," she said lying back on Chrissie's hood and spreading her legs. "But I really do love you, with all my heart and soul. And I'd never do anything to hurt you. and I'd die before I'd cheat on you."

I was stripped and on her in under 10 seconds. At first we just kissed and dry humped each other and then she pulled me into her core. She had the warmest and softest pussy I'd ever been in. I started to gently stroke in and out and she cried out in her pleasure. "Come on," she hissed patting the hood. All of a sudden I realized that she wasn't talking to me. Chrissie's engine started suddenly, but the big V8 wasn't roaring it was softly purring and the extra vibrations from the hood, made both Elaine and I cum long before we expected to. As I started to spray her insides, Elaine quickly pulled my dick out of her and let the last few strings of semen land on the hood of my car.

"We're sharing you," she said. "Both of your women, Me and Chrissie."

Five years later, we've been married for four years and have a two year old daughter. Whenever our daughter Christa can't get to sleep she just runs out to the garage and gets in Chrissie's back seat and snuggles into the leather. Somehow the engine noise and the vibrations lull my daughter to sleep. She's used to being there and she should be, after all she was conceived in that same tiny back seat.

So you see I didn't lie, all this time there has been strange car in my driveway, only it's mine.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers