Chrissie's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers

"I'm so sorry if I hurt you," he whispered. "If it hurts too much, just say the word and I'll pull out."

Chrissie nodded breathlessly. This was it. She was no longer going to be a virgin. She was giving herself completely to Mario. She raised her hips slightly as he pressed against her. Soon his head was inside her and she could hardly breathe. He was so big. He looked into her eyes and saw the pain, but she nodded him on. She wanted this. She knew it was going to hurt, but he'd already given her so much pleasure and her tightness was going to be the source of pleasure for the man she loved. Yes, she realised it now. She loved Mario. The friendship that had built so slowly. The sexy playing. It all came to one thing. Now that they'd met and found out they got along just as well in real life as they did online she knew that what was between them was love.

Mario was slowly inching his way inside her. He came to a stop. He pushed a bit and she felt the pain. That was it. As soon as he broke through her barrier she would be a real woman. He pulled out slightly and then pushed forward again, ripping her apart and making her cry with pain. He came to a rest inside her and kissed her tears away.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "Please forgive me for hurting you like that."

"It will be OK," she panted. "The pain will go away, just don't move."

"My love," he kissed her lips. "My darling Chrissie. You are the most wonderful woman I've ever met."

Slowly, slowly the pain ebbed away and all Chrissie could fee was the warm, hard shaft that was filling her. She moved her hips slowly and smiled in confirmation as Mario cast her a questioning look. He slowly pulled out of her and then slammed himself back inside. Every thrust of his was met by her welcoming hips. She wanted him inside her. He made her feel fulfilled. Her tightness engulfed him. She never wanted this feeling to go. Then she felt his finger on her clit.

"I can't hold back much longer," he panted. "But I want you to come too."

It didn't take much this time to send her over the edge. The pleasure was immense and she let the sensations take hold of her body and she cried out Mario's name. Her vaginal muscles contracted all around him and a loud groan escaped from his lips as he could finally allow himself to come. Her orgasm didn't seem to want to stop and neither did his. They held on tight to each other as the pleasure of their union took control of their bodies.

Once they'd both finished coming he rolled them over on their sides and slid himself out of her. There was blood on the condom and a little bit of blood on the sheet. He felt an incredible guilt about hurting her so much.

"My love," he whispered against her breast as he once again kissed her. "I think you should probably have a shower."

Chrissie got out of the bed and stood before him. For the first time in her life she didn't feel self conscious about her nudity.

"Please," she said. "Come with me."

He placed his hand in hers and walked with her to the shower. The shower was small, but the pleasure was great as they used the soap to discover each other's bodies. When they were done they towelled each other off and kissed again. Chrissie felt her breasts squished against Mario's hairy chest again and the feeling of his hardening shaft sent shockwaves to her vagina. She knew she was as wet now as she'd been before. Could they manage twice in one evening? Would it still hurt.

"I want you," he whispered in her ear. "I want you even more now."

"Take me," she smiled at him. "I want you too."

"This time we'll do it differently," he took her hand and walked back to the bedroom. He arranged the pillows and sat down on the bed. He smiled at Chrissie's confused look. "Come here, my darling, come and sit on my lap."

Chrissie moved forward, onto the bed and started sitting on Mario's thighs when he stopped her.

"No, not like that, my love," he smiled. "I want you to face me. I want to be able to taste your sweet breasts as you take me inside you."

This time his hands weren't shaking as he slid the condom on his member. He spread the lube across the top and then guided Chrissie's hips as she straddled him. They both moaned as they felt their union. Mario grabbed hold of Chrissie's ass and together they found the rhythm. He looked down and saw himself disappearing into the hole that held the key to his pleasure, over and over again. Her breasts kept bopping up and down before his eyes and he took them into his mouth. He bit and teased her nipples as she rode him. The night air was filled with the sounds of traffic on the streets and the deliciously wet wounds of their lovemaking.

Mario's fingers moved down to stroke Chrissie's clit. His other hand massaged her buttocks. His lips were closed in on her sweet, hard nipples. Chrissie panted. She'd never felt such an array of pleasure. It was all too good. It was everything she'd hoped for an several times more. Mario's hardness inside her completed her like nothing she'd ever imagined. She felt her slippery juices escaping from her and gathering at the base of his shaft. She never wanted this night to end.

All too soon they two of them exploded again. Their orgasms this time were even better than the last. There was no guilt or fear anymore. It was just pure pleasure of a man and woman uniting in love. With his arms around her Mario moved them over on their sides and they fell asleep with him still inside her.

The next three weeks were the best of their lives. Chrissie would go to Italian class every day and her Italian improved in leaps and bounds. Mario helped her with her homework and he spoke Italian with her all the time to improve her confidence with the language. Occasionally they'd lapse back to English and on those occasions Chrissie helped Mario with his command of her language. Together they discovered Rome, but they saw none of its nightlife. Every night they devoured each other. They discovered new positions. Chrissie learnt to suck Mario and Mario kept perfecting the art of giving Chrissie orgasms with his tongue and fingers.

On the last Wednesday Chrissie came out from her class with a gloomy look on her face. As always Mario met her there and greeted her with a kiss.

"Why are you looking so sad?" he asked her tenderly.

"I've been preparing for my final exam," she replied and a few tears fell down her cheeks. "It's tomorrow, and on Saturday I'm going home and I don't know when I'll ever see you again."

"It won't be long. It can't be too long. I love you and you love me. We will find a way to be together."

He held her tight for a few minutes until the stirring in his pants got uncomfortable. He had to let go or he'd take her there and then and that wasn't what he had planned for today. They went for a late lunch and for a moment forgot the tears. They walked up to the parks around Villa Borghese and sat down in an isolated spot and watched the summer sun set over Rome. Mario got on one knee in front of Chrissie.

"I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know you have to go home and finish university and I have to do the same over here. But please accept this ring and wear it as a sign that you belong to me and that you'll be my wife."

Chrissie cried tears of joy as he put the beautiful ring on her finger. They would be married. She would come back after graduation and she would be Mario's wife. She hugged him tight and they kissed. Their mutual desire grew and they knew that they wouldn't make it home on time. It was dark and there were a couple of shrubs behind them. They undressed each other with a sense of urgency. The spread their clothes on the grass and Mario found his way inside Chrissie before they hit the ground. It was hot and sticky and there was a raw sexual urgency between the two lovers.

Mario slammed into Chrissie and she met each thrust with her hips. He wanted to go deeper, she wanted him deeper. His hands manhandled her breasts, bringing them to his mouth so that he could bite them and suck on them. Her nails dug deep into his back, urging him closer. They could hear the odd car drive by, they could hear voices of people walking on the paths, but nothing stopped them from doing what they were doing. It felt as though Chrissie's wetness echoed in the night air every time Mario buried himself deep inside her. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. The sweat was dripping off him as he used every ounce of energy to get deeper and deeper inside her.

They came together. Their cries of passion were muffled by a deep kiss. They lay together for a while before they could muster enough energy to get dressed. As they slowly made their way towards the apartment Chrissie could feel Mario's semen slowly oozing out from her satisfied hole. It was the first time they'd made love without a condom and they made sure it was the only time.

Chrissie's parents were in uproar when she came home and was engaged. They forbad her from ever speaking to Mario again and they said they wouldn't let her go back to Italy. They soon had to give in. In November Mario came across and married Chrissie, who by that time was four and a half months pregnant. In April the following year he came back to witness the birth of his first son. Early in July, a year after their first meeting in person, Chrissie and baby Giuseppe arrived in Italy. Chrissie and Mario still couldn't get enough of each other's bodies. By the time he got his PhD they'd had a daughter, Anna, and Chrissie was pregnant with their third child.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers
12