Chrissy

Story Info
She watches him with another man.
1k words
3.46
111.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lasight
Lasight
2 Followers

As you stand swaying on the edge of the dance floor I come to the conclusion that you have had a little too much to drink. It's not the swaying that alerted me, or even the goofy smile on your face. What alerted me was the look in your eyes every time you look at me, the way you lick your lips as you look at me. That look that screamed "I want to fuck you." I realised that I had to get you home.

I make my way across the dance floor. I feel a hand pinch my ass and glance around in time to see a man walking off of the dance floor, he glances back at me and smiles. Still not sure if it was him or not I smile back uncertainly. Then I continued over to you.

I reached you and took your hand in mine. You look into my eyes, staring right into my soul and ask "Did you like it?"

"Did I like what?" I practically have to yell over the blaring music.

"That man pinching your butt baby, you know what I meant."

I flush red, but thankfully the darkness of the nightclub hides it. However you know me too well. You put your hand on my cheek and feel it burning with embarrassment. "I thought you did. Would you like to take him home? Would you like me to watch the two of you fuck baby?"

I don't know what to say, so I just stare into the crowd on the dance floor. You can't know what you are saying. You must be more drunk than I realise. I feel your breath across my ear and I shiver. "I'm not drunk John. I want to see you and him naked on our couch fucking each other. Do you hear me?"

"I hear you Ash..."

"Good. Oh, he's coming over, goodie. Talk to him for me please John?"

"Ok" I shamefacedly walk over and meet him half way. His eyes light up as he watches me approach. I see him looking me up and down, taking in the shape of my body. His mouth drops as he sees my arm in the light, then his tongue licks his lower lip before he catches himself. "Tattoo lover huh..." I think to myself. And then I'm standing next to him.

We both stand in silence. I look at him out of the corner of my eye. Taller than me at six foot one, long blonde hair, I can't tell what colour his eyes are in the darkness they look a bluey colour, but I can see that he wants me due to the lust burning in them. The silence grows unbearable. So I do the only thing I can think to do. I grab his cock.

He gasps, and I laugh. "Just returning the favour" I say with a wink. He looks at me with a very surprised expression.

"Jesus, and I thought you were going to kick my ass for it. You didn't look happy coming over here."

"Well...I had something on my mind."

"Oh yeah?..."

"mm hmm. I want to take you back to my house ya see, but that woman over there, you see her? The sexy black haired one just over there? Yeah that's her. Do you mind if she's there?"

"What do you mean there?"

"She wants to watch us fuck."

He laughs. "Rather blunt aren't you?"

"Why hide what I want? I want you. And I want what I felt inside those trousers." I lean in close and kiss his neck. Any resistance he had left crumbled with that kiss.

"Can we go now?" He almost begged.

"Sure. Come with me." I take his hand and lead him over to you. You start to smile as we get closer. I then take your hand, and all three of us walk out to the car. You get in the drivers seat, he and I get in the back. As you drive home we talk, and I find out that his name is Christian. It turns out that he wrestles for the WWF. "Very lucky me. I get his nice hot toned body for the nigh. And that explains why Ashley picked him..." I chuckle out-loud as that thought crosses my mind. Our eyes meet in the rear-view mirror and you know what I'm thinking don't you Ashley? I bet you do.

Christian sees me looking at you, and pouts. He doesn't like being ignored. So he grabs my chin, and slowly turns my head to face him. I star into his blue eyes. Then he kisses me. His tongue teases mine, and I can't help but start to suck gently on it. We feel the car swerve and we break the kiss and look at you. Then we look at each other and smile. You were looking in the mirror again, and you had a perfect view of us kissing. Christian leans in towards me and whispers "I wonder if she liked that?"

I chuckle, and say "I wonder if she'll like this then..." and I slide my hands inside his shirt and begin to play with his nipples. I pinch them, and gently pull on them. I can't hold out any longer, I need to taste his hard body. I pull his shirt off over his head and circle his nipples, one at a time, with my tongue. I push Christian against the seat and suck his left nipple into my mouth. He groans as my tongue continues to tease him as I suck. I get up and look at you. You are panting as you drive, your thighs clamped together as if to stop you from sticking your hand down there and pleasuring yourself.

Luckily we arrive home. I lead Christian out of the car and start off with him to the house. I realise you aren't with us and head back to the car, only to find you frantically rubbing at your pussy and moaning very loudly. I cough. I cough again and manage this time to get your attention. "Care to come join us inside for a little fun hmm Mrs Daniels? I say with a grin. You give me your hand, and I lick it clean of your pussy juice, relishing in the delicious taste. Then we walk hand in hand to the waiting Christian and our night of pleasure to come.

Lasight
Lasight
2 Followers