Chrissy

Story Info
Sexual escapades of a young wife.
53.9k words
4.46
135.1k
34
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vwrite
Vwrite
38 Followers

Prologue: This is a story written by adults for adults and contains adult language and mature sexual content. It involves no young children; however, it does involve a teenager slightly below the age of consent. It does involve mildly non-consensual sex but no overtly illegal activity. It is completely fictitious and is written solely to entertain and arouse adult readers. If you object to erotic literature stop right here and read no further. The story is difficult to categorize...there is fantasy for almost everyone's prurient interest. Read and enjoy.

* * * * *

Chapter 1

Chrissy...The Wedding Night

Chrissy made a beautiful bride. She and I were childhood sweethearts and we loved each other dearly. Her father was determined to give his daughter a good sendoff and it was quite a wedding and quite a reception. I knew I was the luckiest man in town that day. Chrissy is the daughter of one of the most prominent men in town and the man responsible for my new job. He didn't want to see his daughter marry a bum. Although he and I weren't exactly fond of each other, [he hated me] he was determined to make sure his beautiful daughter was happy.

Chrissy looked radiant on our wedding day. She is a petite little blonde, about 5'4" tall, with a tiny little waist you could almost get your hands around [my hands aren't too big though] She has nice flaring hips with firm buns, and breasts that were not huge, but were feminine and pointed and they stood out firmly and proudly from her chest in her white chiffon wedding gown. She liked wearing her golden hair short, and with her baby face and cute turned-up nose, this made her look very young, almost childlike. She has a great tan and defined calf muscles and very firm thighs resulting from playing a lot of tennis. She has the most beautiful smile. She looks very much like Britney Spears without the show business 'glitz'. Her whole family has that somewhat snobbish, WASP, country club, 'beautiful people', appearance.

As I mentioned, Chrissy's dad didn't think much of me. Why do fathers dislike their daughter's choice in men? He wanted her to marry the local football hero, Ted Baxter. Ted was a real jock, big, overly confident and pushy-as-hell. He had dated Chrissy back in high school and still called her from time to time. She had told him ‘no’ one night at the junior prom and Ted didn't like being told ‘no’. Chrissy told me about that time. Apparently, she and Ted were in the backseat of his car making out. She had let Ted massage her breasts and touch her virginal pussy through her panties. She kept telling Ted "No!" but she was too hot to stop him. She became hysterical when he unzipped his pants and pulled out his long, thick cock. She had never seen a cock other than her father's and it frightened her. She began to beat on his chest and finally Ted gave up.

Chrissy and I started dating during our senior year, which earned me some pushing around by Ted and his fellow jocks. Once, in the locker room, I had been walking from the showers when I felt the sting of a leather belt hit my wet behind. “Whack!” I jumped and fell. I got up, feeling the red welt forming on my ass cheek and Ted and his entourage were leering at me. Ted was gesturing with his belt at me saying, "I heard you got to 'first base' with Chrissy over the weekend. [Some of Ted's friends had seen us at the local 'make out' spot and she had let me touch her breasts and pussy through her panties.] Well don't worry, 'pencil-dick', because I'll be the one 'sliding into home'. H-a-a, h-a-a, h-a-a-a..." They all had a good laugh. Chrissy married me though. I thought I had the last laugh. I was so proud of my virgin bride. I should have known back then that guys like me don't get nice breaks like Ted. I should have known it would be those large hands holding the belt that would slide my wife's panties down her thighs. I should have known that Ted would not let my marriage to Chrissy stop him from using his large and experienced tool to take her virginity.

While Chrissy and I were dating I found out that I could tell when she was in her most fertile time [in 'heat']. She had a rosy glow and became very loving and affectionate. She just naturally did everything possible to attract the male of the species. When we were alone she would become very sexily submissive and would use racy, Lolita-like baby talk. I loved this aspect about Chrissy and it was a real turn-on. During these periods when we went on dates Chrissy would always wear jeans or slacks because she just could not keep her legs together and she knew she would lose control and go too far if I could touch her pussy under a skirt.

Like I said our wedding reception was quite a party. It included the town's best and richest. [Well….maybe just the richest] Chrissy was bubbly and blushing. She was nothing but smiles and love for me. "Can't wait honey", she said while we were dancing. "I love all of this but my little cunny is all wet and I want to touch my husband. My cunny needs something hard in it shooting it full of cream. I need for you to 'love' me. I need to feel you between my legs. I know you are going to do nasty things to me...aren't you?"

This kind of racy talk from her got me loosening the collar of my tux. We continued to dance and smile and make conversation. While dancing I moved my leg between her legs and she rubbed her "cunny" against my thigh. My little 5" dick was leaking pre-cum onto my boxers.

"Joel, I see that my daughter is quite happy today," said Bill, her father. "I want to make sure she stays that way." He stood over me near the banquet table while Chrissy was cutting the wedding cake.

"Well, Bill," I replied, "I'll do my best to keep her happy. I love her very much."

"Oh I have no doubt that you love her, Joel; I just hope you won't mind if a father decides to take some 'extra measures' to insure his daughter's and the family's....err....contentment..."

"I do appreciate the job, sir. I'll work very hard." I thought he was referring to the job he had arranged at his computer company.

"Oh, ah, ah-h, h-a-a, h-a-a, yes, yes, Joel. You work very hard now, haa, haa, haa!" He clapped me on the back and walked away toward the bar, laughing. Fucking jerk, I thought.

The afternoon wore on and Chrissy and I had a great time. She tossed the bouquet and we dodged the rice. The limo took us to a nice resort hotel up the coast. Her father had made all the arrangements so I knew we were set for a nice week. My little prick had been stiff since we got in the limo. Chrissy kissed me during the ride to the hotel and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her hand had wandered onto the bulge in my trousers and she whispered, "Is this for me? You won't hurt my little cunny with it...will you? You won't make me open my legs too wide....will you? Will you make me suck your 'thingy'? Will you do bad things like kissing my cunny with your tongue? Are you going to stick your 'thingy' in me? Are you going to 'squirt' in me? Oh, I'm afraid it will hurt. Will you be gentle with me? Oh, I know you are going to pull my panties off. Then I won't be able to stop you from doing 'anything' you want with me. Mom told me about the ‘things’ you would do to me."

I just groaned and moved my hand under her dress, slowly up her thigh until I reached her pussy. Chrissy whispered in my ear, "Joey baby, I'm in 'heat' and you are making me get my dress and the car seat all wet." Her panties were stuck in her pussy slit and they were very damp. Her legs widened a little so I could caress her entire pussy. She began to hunch against my hand and her breathing shortened. "Joey baby you shouldn't touch me like that here in the limo. What if the driver sees you? Don't you know that when I am in 'heat' I just can't stop?" Her hips were beginning to grind and she opened her thighs even wider. "Joey, honey please stop. You are going to make me crazy. Oh, don't put your fingers under my panties. Don't touch down there! Oh, can you feel how much I want your 'dicky' to stick in my cunny?" I pushed my finger into her pussy until I felt an obstruction...her hymen. Chrissy kissed me hard, pushed her tongue between my lips and breathlessly whispered, "Oh Joey, please stop. You’re going to make me come. We have to wait until we get to the hotel. Then you can do ‘everything’ to me."

When we got to our hotel I carried my blushing bride over the threshold in a wriggling bundle of white. She smelled terrific. She felt warm and wonderful. We laughed and chased each other around the room, finally ending with me on top of her on the bed. I could feel the firm cones of her breasts pressing against my shirt. We were smiling and kissing and making baby-talk. Her hips were hunching and moving around in little circles. There was a certain heat from between her legs that I could feel with mine. "God, honey, I'm so hot...and my cunny is so wet", she moaned. "I have a little surprise for you."

"What?" I gasped.

"Here, help me get this dress off...Well...first of all I have a special outfit I'd like to put on for my husband......And can you guess what else is special about today?"

I helped her get her skirts off. She scampered across the room toward the bathroom. "I'll give you a hint, hubby, dear, I had my period exactly two weeks ago...!" She ran into the bathroom to change.

"You mean...today you're...fertile?!!" [I said it like I didn't already know.] I ran toward the bathroom door to grasp my lovely bride. Just then there was a key in the lock of the hotel room door and it swung open. Ted and two of his friends walked in. I didn't even have time to react. I was heady from the champagne and the anticipation of being with Chrissy. Ted quickly took two steps and punched me in the stomach. I doubled over with a gasp and slunk to the floor. Ted and his friends were being quiet.

"Did you hear me honey?" I heard her call from the bathroom, "Honey?"

Ted's two friends were one of his football buddies I recognized from high school and the other was a girl I'd seen before with their group. She had the look of some of those sneering ‘party girls’ that liked to hang out with them. Ted had a shit-eating grin on his face as he leaned over me and said, "Keep your mouth shut Joey-boy and nobody will get hurt. I'm just here to get Chrissy off to a good start as a married woman. She needs reminding about what she has missed." He told his friends to "take care of me."

His friend, Brad, grabbed me by my hair and threw me onto the sofa. "Shut up you little freak!" muttered the girl. She quickly stuffed my mouth with one of Chrissy's stockings that was on the floor. Brad produced a roll of duct tape and taped my mouth shut. They both rolled me over and pinned my wrists as I struggled. The tape was wound around my wrists. The girl [I heard Brad call her Carol] sat at the end of the sofa, and positioned my head, face down, in her lap.

Chrissy came out of the bathroom and said, "Honey, what do you think of this? OH! What are you doing here?" Ted was next to the door as Chrissy came out and saw us. He grabbed her from the side. She had dressed in a white, lacy teddy and panty outfit that was accentuated by her firm, pointed breasts that held out the satin from her body. I could see her panty covered crotch, delicate and vulnerable, for the first time as Ted grabbed her. "LET ME GO, TED, YOU SONOVABITCH!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, HOW DARE YOU..." He tossed her wriggling body onto the bed [our wedding bed!] and held her down. Ted is a large framed guy. Brad and Carol were laughing and holding me as I struggled and tried to protest through my gag.

"Take it easy sweetheart..." But he was laughing as his hands roamed over my wife's breasts and thighs. "Damn Chrissy it's been a long time, girl..." He tried to kiss her as he held her arms pinned above her head. "OW!! GODDAMN IT!!" Chrissy bit his lip. She had gotten one hand free and slapped him soundly across his face....SLAPPP!!!

"HOW DARE YOU TED BAXTER. ON MY WEDDING NIGHT! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" I saw Ted frown and slap her sharply on her ass. Her attitude changed quickly. He picked her up and threw her off the bed. He stood over her and undid his pants and pushed them down. She lay on the carpet in an abused heap. She looked like she was sobbing.

"Now is that any way for a girl to act on her wedding night, `honey-y-y'? Now put your mouth where it belongs, bride!" With that he grabbed her hair and sat down on the bed, pressing her face into his crotch as she knelt in front of him. She was crying and sobbing but only struggled a little. He twisted her head around with her hair. "You mind your husband, now, girl! I want those lips put to work!" Her face was pressed against the bulge in his underwear. She began to make little mewling sounds and struggled a little bit as he twisted and pulled down his underwear. It was getting a little dark in the hotel room but I could see the broad, purple head of his cock spring into view. "I can see my new wife is going to need some discipline." He turned and began to remove his belt from his pants.

"Ted! Don't do this. I beg you! I'm sorry I wouldn't take your calls! Don't make me...! I've never done this. Please don't make me kiss ‘it’." She was sobbing. Tears were running down her child-like face as he looped his belt in his fist and grabbed her hair again.

"Open your mouth..." He said almost patiently. "Open your mouth..." CRACK! The belt came down on her lovely panty covered ass.

She yelped and sobbed. "Ted, DON'T..." He cut her off as he stretched her lips with the head of his cock. She cried and tossed her head. Ted leered and brought the belt down again. CRACK! Chrissy shook and moaned through her mouthful of cock. Ted pulled it out and pressed it against her lips, ordering her to lick the shaft. Even in this light, I could see his member was much bigger than mine. He didn't appear to be circumcised either, the skin giving his penis an almost, club-like appearance. I yelled and twisted against my bond. I tried to get up to rescue Chrissy but Brad and Carol held me down.

"Goddamn! Ted," said Brad, laughing. Carol was laughing too as Ted mastered my wife.

"LICK, WIFE!" He said. "You can yell and thrash all you want. I paid the bellboys handsomely to leave us alone. Your daddy was good enough to give me some expense money for this little 'operation'". He grabbed her wrists and over her protests, sat on them. Her hands were pinned under his thighs with his erecting cock in her face. She could not pull away from his crotch. Ted's voice became softer to her as she struggled and sobbed and adjusted to her predicament. "Lick the family jewels, honey, get them all warmed up...You are really getting my cock all ready to stick in your pussy." His balls were hairy and red, and looked as large as eggs. Chrissy continued to twist her head against his grasp but she bent to her task. She licked his cock from the head to his balls and then put the head into her oval mouth. His cock began to grow and I could see that it was over 10" long and 2" thick. Ted moaned with the sensation. "Keep licking, honey. Have you seen a cock this big? Just imagine what it will feel like in your pussy...fucking you." I knew that Chrissy was in 'heat' and desperately wanted a cock in her pussy....she just had not planned on the big, thick one in front of her.

Brad and Carol pushed me onto the floor with a THUMP. Carol sat on top of me. My face was only a couple of feet from Chrissy's squirming ass. CRACK! Ted brought the belt down again on her ass, CRACK! Chrissy tried to howl but her mouth was full. Ted leered down at me. "Can you smell her Joey? Hmmm….her pussy is getting wet and juicy. It's getting ready for a cock. Joey, can you see this cock that is going to fuck Chrissy? Joey, can you see how hard she is making my cock?"

Chrissy moaned and said, "Oh no Ted, please no! Don't try to stick it in my cunny." But I could see the damp spot on her panties above her pussy slit. Her mound was very prominent, almost swollen looking, even through her white panties. She was trying to oppose Ted but I knew how desperately that she needed to be fucked.

Brad had gone into the bathroom and returned. I couldn't see what he was holding. He and Carol grabbed me and pulled down my pants and underwear. "Look at that white ass!" exclaimed Carol. She and Brad pushed and pulled me until I was lying across her lap. Brad handed her a jar of what turned out to be Vaseline. "We don't want you to miss out on the de-flowering tonight, Joey, so I brought along a little friend!" Carol was reaching into her purse and pulled out a large object that I couldn't twist my head far around enough to see. It looked black. That's all I could see.

"Enough training, wife, get into bed!" Ted cracked his belt across her ass once more as he stood up. His large member literally came out of her mouth with a "POP!" Her little-girl face looked red from crying. Her lips were swollen, red and pouting. I could see the shine of moisture on her firm inner thighs just below her panty crotch. I knew it was going to be hard for her to hold back when Ted began to really work on her defenses.

"TED! DON'T DO THIS! WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HIM? Don't hurt him! OWWW....!" He pushed my wife onto the bed, her legs and arms splayed. She put up a little bit of a fight as he put his weight on top of her. She seemed more inclined to kiss him now than before but she would still turn her face away when his tongue pushed between her lips. I could see his large hands, pulling and kneading her breasts and nipples, making them stand up erect. She would moan each time he twisted her nipples with his thumb and fore finger. She gripped his head with both hands and arched her back off the bed when he rolled her nipple between his teeth. He worked both of her nipples with his teeth and tongue until they were swollen, wet and very red. His large cock was pressed against her belly and was leaving pre-cum tracks. I saw his hands slide under her panties and push them down her thighs. Chrissy tried to keep her legs together and pull her panties back up but Ted persistently worked them off. I saw Chrissy's bare pussy for the first time. It was puffy and pink and covered with damp very thin blond curly hair. Her outer lips were already separated a bit and her clit was engorged. I knew she was very aroused.

"No Ted, Stop it! Don't take my panties off. I have no protection for my cunny. You will try to 'love' me. You'll try to stick your 'thing' in me. You will touch my cunny and get me so hot that I won't be able to keep my legs together," she said. She struck at his shoulder with her hands and her legs pedaled furiously as he stripped her. “Oh Ted, STOP PLEASE!!!!"

Ted said, "I am going to 'love' you alright. I am going stick my cock into your pussy so far it will come out of your mouth and then I am going to fuck you silly."

Chrissy cried, "Oh, Ted don't say things like that. Don't talk nasty. Please Ted, don't do it to me. It will hurt too much. Please, no-o-o! You can finger my cunny but please don't try to f-f-fuck me with your c-c-cock. It's too big and thick. It will stretch my cunny too much. Oh, look at ‘it’. It’s so big and it’s leaking on my tummy. Don't make me open my legs too wide. I-I won't be able stop your c-cock when it spreads my cunny open. Oh please. Oh, I know I can't trust you. I know you are not going to do what I ask you. Your c-cock will go in too deep. It will squirt cream in me and fertilize me. You won't do that…..will you? Oh please don't make me open my legs. Please no...I just know you are going to touch my cunny and make me hot so I won't be able to stop you."

I felt Carol's long-nailed fingers put a cold dollop of Vaseline against my anus. She began spreading it around. She stuck a finger in me, then two. She worked her greasy fingers in and out. She massaged my prostate and my little dick got hard. She laughed and used her other hand to pull on my dick. I, unconsciously, began to hump her hand. I tossed my head from side to side. Sweat ran from my forehead. The room was much darker now. A little light came in through the large window facing the bay. I heard a dull buzz from the vibrator Brad handed to Carol.

Vwrite
Vwrite
38 Followers