Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you sure that you want me to fuck you?”

“Please f-fuck me. I-I need to be f-fucked so much. Make me come with your cock.”

Ted clenched his ass and the head of his cock slipped inside Janie’s swampy pussy. She moaned, “Ummmmm,” and hunched forcing more of Ted’s cock into her pussy. Ted clenched his ass muscles again and his cock was fully embedded. Ted thought, “This is the slickest, hottest and wettest pussy that I have ever fucked. I can’t last long.” Janie’s hips were flipping and Ted knew that she was going to come quickly, as well.

“Janie, baby, lift your legs and tilt your pussy. I’m going to put it against your cervix. Do you feel that?”

“Oh, God, yes! Are you going to squirt cum in me? Oh, I feel your cock throbbing. It is so-o big. It is in so deep. I feel it way up in my tummy. I didn’t think a cock would go so deep. It feels so-o good. It is going to make me come. Do you want me to squeeze your cock? Are you going to pull ‘it’ out before you squirt?”

Ted pulled his cock out until just the head remained. He then began to fuck Janie with long slow thrusts until both of them were grunting, groaning and gasping for air. “Oh Ted, you are fucking me. I didn’t want to be fucked. But I didn’t want to stop you. I needed to be fucked so much. Slide it against my clit. Fuck me. Fuck me. Keep fucking me. Your cock is so big.”

After a few minutes they were both nearing an orgasm. Ted whispered, “I’ve got to pull out now. I’m almost ready to come.”

“Oh Ted, baby, don’t take it out now. It feels so good. Make me come first. I’m almost ready to come. Just fuck me a little more.”

Ted pushed his cock in to the hilt and pressed his pubic bone against Janie’s clit. This triggered her orgasm. Her stomach muscles rippled. Her toes curled and her ass clenched. Ted could feel her pussy squeeze his cock and this sent him over the edge. He could feel cum moving up his cock. His cock began to throb and his ass began to clench. He sent thick ropes of cum flooding into Janie’s pussy as they clung to each other in the throes of rapture. Janie’s eyes were clenched shut and her mouth was open slackly. They both were making incoherent noises and perspiration was dripping from them.

When the spasms had ebbed Janie said, “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! That was incredible. You squirted cum in me….didn’t you. You have made a baby in me. Don’t think I am a slut for letting you fuck me on the first date…OK.”

“I couldn’t pull out. Your pussy felt so good. I don’t think you are a slut. You were just ‘horny’ and needed a good fucking.” He kissed Janie deeply. “That was so great that I want to fuck you again when my cock gets hard. Would you suck my cock and get it hard again?”

“Oh Ted, just leave it in my pussy. Don’t pull it out. I’ll squeeze ‘it’.”

“But that will keep cum from running out of your pussy.”

Janie smiled, “Don’t worry. Your long cock squirted cum so deep in me that it won’t run out unless I stand up and jump around. Since we have ‘done the deed’ you may as well fuck me again. Your cum was so hot. I could feel it shooting in me. It is too late to worry about getting pregnant.”

They continued to kiss softly with Ted resting on his elbows. “Am I crushing you? Do you want me to get off?” Janie just pushed her tongue between Ted’s lips and placed her heels behind Ted’s muscular thighs. Soon his cock began to harden. When it was fully erect he began to fuck Janie again. His cock made squelching noises when it slid into Janie’s cum filled pussy. This fuck was more leisurely. Neither Ted nor Janie was in a hurry for it to end. But soon Ted could feel cum start to move up his cock. He reached down and pushed a finger into Janie’s ass and pulled her tight against him. He drove his cock to the hilt and again squirted a copious amount of semen into Janie. When Ted pushed his finger into her she moaned, “Ummmm,” and began to come. Her legs quivered and her ass clenched on his finger. Both Ted and Janie knew that this first time sexual contact was special.

“Oh Ted, Oh Baby, you fucked me so-o good. I needed to be fucked just the way you did it. I hope you have made a baby in me. I want to have your baby. You can fuck me anytime that you want. You can fuck my ass, if you want. I will suck your big cock if you want. I will swallow your cum if you want. I will do anything to make you feel good. I-I think I love you. I-I know I love your cock.”

Ted kissed her deeply, “Janie, I think you are special too. Let’s give our relationship a little time before we get carried away but I feel the same about you. I love your pussy. It feels so good around my cock that it makes me want to come too fast. Do you think we should be going home? I will come over to see you tomorrow afternoon…OK?”

Ted pulled his cock out with a ‘slurp’ and rolled off Janie. He took the pad and placed it over her pussy and helped her to pull on her panties. “We don’t want you to make a mess on your skirt…do we?”

“Oh Ted, you have filled me so full. Do I have a ‘just fucked’ look about me? If anyone could see me would they say to themselves, ‘She has just been fucked hard by a big cock’?”

“You seem more contented now. You needed to be fucked, you have been fucked and I enjoyed fucking you. That is all there is to it.”

They both finished dressing and Ted drove Janie back to Joey and Chrissy’s house. He kissed her on the front porch, just like a teenager, and reminded her that he would come over the next afternoon. Janie went in the house, glanced at the tall case clock and was astounded that it was 4:00 AM. She turned off the lights and went up to her room. She changed into her ‘sleep’ tee shirt and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and ‘tinkle’. When she looked in the mirror she was surprised by the number of love hickeys which she had on her neck and breasts. Her lips were puffy, swollen and red. She brushed her teeth. She then pulled off her panties and the pad. She dropped the pad in the trash and sat on the toilet. She then noticed how messy her pussy looked. It was red, distended and matted with cum. She thought, “You were an ‘easy’ slut tonight.” But she was contented and she did not take the time to clean up.

She was feeling a little giddy and she wanted to tell Joey and Chrissy about her wonderful date. She quietly opened their bedroom door and slipped inside. Both Joey and Chrissy were asleep so she just slipped under the covers beside Joey. Joey was turned toward Chrissy on his side so Janie snuggled against him spoon fashion. She whispered in his ear, “Joey, Joey, it’s Janie. Are you awake?” Joey shifted and groaned sleepily. Janie whispered again, “Joey, I had such a wonderful date with Ted.”

Joey’s eyes opened sleepily. He turned over toward Janie and whispered, “What, what did you say?”

“I had a wonderful date with Ted.”

“Well, that is great but could we talk about it in the morning?”

“I’m sorry. I’m just so happy that I had to tell someone.”

“Since you are so happy, I assume that you got fucked.”

“Ummm, I sure did. Ted really fucked my pussy hard and he squirted cum in me. Do you want to feel my pussy?”

Janie took Joey’s hand and placed it on her mound. “You really did get fucked. Your pussy is a mess. Why didn’t you clean up a little?”

“I-I wanted you to help me clean up. Would you clean my pussy for me? Would you use your tongue? Cum is running all down my ass. Would you please lick me clean?”

“Go back into your room and I’ll come in there in a few minutes.” Janie got up and quietly left.

Joey nudged Chrissy awake saying, “Janie just got home from her date with Ted. He has really fucked her and filled her with cum. She wants me to help her get cleaned up.”

“Well, she is probably already pregnant but I don’t guess it will hurt anything if you help her get cleaned up. I had a feeling that she would let Ted get into her panties. Go ahead and help her. Be sure and do a good job. If she wants to douche you know where the bag is located. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Joey got up and went into Janie’s room. She was lying serenely on the bed with her tee shirt around her waist and her legs spread obscenely. “Joey, please help me clean up. Look at my messy pussy.” Joey lay down between her legs and began to lick her pussy. “Oh Joey, stick your tongue way in my pussy and get the semen out. My pussy is so open. Do you see how Ted’s big cock stretched me? Cum is running down my ass. Lick down there too. Do you think Ted made a baby in me? His cock was so-o deep when he squirted. He made me come and come. I think he has fucked a baby into my belly. Joey, do you think I am a slut?”

“You are not a slut, Janie. You were just ‘horny’ and needed to get fucked. Licking your pussy is making me ‘horny’ too. My dick has gotten stiff.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get you aroused. Come up here and let me give you a kiss for cleaning me so good. You made me feel so nice.” Joey moved up between her legs and leaned down and kissed Janie. He spread his knees, forcing her thighs apart, and pushed his dick into her pussy. “God Joey, I said kiss me, not fuck me. I am fucked out.”

“I’m going to squirt a load of cum in your pussy. If you are pregnant it might be my baby.”

“OK, if that is what you want. Is your dick all the way in?” Joey fucked Janie’s swampy pussy and filled her with his cum but he knew that his ‘swimmers’ had little chance against Ted’s ‘swimmers’. Ted squirted his so much deeper because his cock was twice as long as Joey’s dick.

It turned out that Janie was pregnant. But everything worked out well. Ted and Janie were in love. They married 6 months later and Janie gave birth 9 months later. Bill and Jessica, Chrissy and Janie’s parents, finally have a son-in-law to their liking. Chrissy, Janie and Jessica keep Ted very busy. It seems like he is always taking them on shopping trips while Bill and Joey take care of the children. Joey is still not a biological father but he is hopeful.

The END by VWrite

Chapter 7

Chrissy….Megan Begins To Date by VWrite

Megan, our daughter, just celebrated her 15th birthday. She was very beautiful and looked very much like her mother, Chrissy. Megan was everything a father could want in a daughter. She loved me dearly and was a great source of pride and satisfaction. I was very protective; but when Megan smiled at me, with that twinkle in her eye, she knew that I would agree to anything she wanted. Megan matured early and had been having regular periods since she was 12 years old. Her body had filled out in all the right places and, like Chrissy, looked very much like a young Britney Spears. Megan was a junior varsity cheerleader and played tennis. These activities kept her body firm, tuned and flexible. Her cheerleading and sexy demeanor also attracted the teenage boys in her school and that created a dilemma. Megan wanted to start dating. It seems a 17 year-old junior, Bobby Taylor, had asked Megan for a date. Bobby was a basketball player and Megan, being a lowly 9th grader, was thrilled. I thought Megan was too young but Chrissy was more willing to entertain the idea.

Megan had always wanted to sit in my lap while I was reading or watching television. As she got older and her body matured this habit became increasingly disconcerting to me. She would come home from cheerleading, still wearing her short skirt and skimpy tights, and hop onto my lap, straddling my legs with her knees under my arms, and give be a big hug. She would often say, “How is my favorite Daddy today?” Other times she would say, “Will you hold me tight, Daddy?” She would then turn around with her back against my chest, still straddling my lap, and pull both my arms around her body just below her full breasts. In either position she seemed to rub her ass excessively against my crotch. After one of these sessions I commented to Chrissy, after we were in bed, that I thought she should talk to Megan and encourage her to be a bit more demure. After all she was becoming a sexy young woman. Chrissy smiled and said, “Oh Joey, don’t be so old fashioned. Megan is just practicing her sexual lures on you. I take it that her lures are working. Is she turning you on? Does she make your ‘dicky’ get hard?”

“Chrissy, baby, don’t be crude. I just think you should have a talk with her about sex and things….you know….what young ladies are supposed to do and the things they are not supposed to do.”

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have a talk with her, particularly if she is going to start dating. She did take that sex education class and I know the girls talk about boys. She said last week that some of the boys would try to put their hands under her cheerleading skirt when they passed her in the hall at school. I think we both should have a little talk with her; but I think we should do it individually, so she doesn’t feel like we are ganging up on her.”

“Chrissy, if Megan is going to start dating, I think she should invite the boy over here the first time or two. We can get to know him and we can provide some supervision. We don’t have to hang over them. They can watch a video down in the recreation room. You can make some snacks. Teenage boys are always hungry.”

“That seems reasonable to me, Joey. I’ll mention it to Megan when we talk.”

The next afternoon when Megan came in from school Chrissy was in the kitchen. Megan came in for a snack and Chrissy said, “Hello, Babe, how was school?”

“Same old…same old….Mom. You know. Do we have any fruit?”

“There are some pears in the fruit drawer of the fridge. We need to talk, Megan. Get a snack and come into the den for a few minutes.”

“Sure, Mom, I’ll be right in. What’s up anyway?”

Chrissy got a glass of wine and Megan brought her pear into the den. “What’s going on, Mom? What did you want to talk about?”

“Well, you remember mentioning that Bobby Taylor had asked you for a date. I told Joey and he thinks you are too young to date. But I convinced him to let you start dating, if you would ask Bobby to come over to watch a video so we could meet him. I would fix you some snacks and you could have the recreation room to yourselves. We don’t want to interfere but you are just 15 and Bobby is a little older.”

“That seems a little ‘retarded’ to me, Mom. But, if this is what I need to do to get to go out with Bobby, it will be OK. Can I ask him over on Saturday afternoon?”

“Sure, babe, I don’t see why not. There is one other little thing that we need to talk about. I know that you took that sex education course, so I know that you know how babies are made. But I was wondering if there were questions you would like to ask…..you know…..about relationships with boys. I-I know that you probably get some strange feelings when you think about boys. Maybe your nipples get hard or your cunny feels tingly. I just want to answer any questions that you may have.”

“Mom, I do feel strange sometimes but what I need to know is what to do if a boy tries to kiss me or touch my boobs. Should I let him?”

“If you like the boy it is OK to kiss him. Boys usually don’t stop with kissing. They do want to feel your boobs and to even put their hand between your legs. They will try to get you to spread your legs so they can touch your cunny. Sometimes a boy will try to get you to touch his penis. If he is ‘turned on’ his penis will get hard.”

“Should I touch Bobby’s penis, if he wants me to?”

“That is probably not a good idea. But sometimes when you are enjoying being touched, you want to give the boy pleasure too. Boys like for you to rub their cocks. If you do it enough they will have an orgasm.”

“Is this what the girls at school call ‘jerking off’?”

“Yes, it is.”

“The girls at school also talk about giving ‘blow jobs’. Is that when they use their mouth on a boy’s penis? You know….when they make him orgasm with their mouth.”

“Yes, but you really don’t ‘blow’. You suck the boy’s penis and lick it with your tongue.”

“Ecchh, that is gross. Do you do that with Daddy? Does his semen get in your mouth?”

“Sometimes. Joey kisses and licks my cunny sometimes, too. It can be fun. Boys like to cum in your mouth. It doesn’t taste too good but they like to squirt in your mouth. At least it doesn’t make you pregnant.”

“What should I do if Bobby tries to get me to take my clothes off? He sometimes whispers to me at school that he wants to see ‘all’ of me.

“That could be a little…let’s just say….hazardous. If you don’t have clothes on and the boy doesn’t have clothes on then there is nothing to block his penis from going into your cunny. Do you see?”

“My girl friends talk about losing their ‘cherry’. Is that the way you lose your ‘cherry’…you know….when the penis goes all the way into your cunny?”

“Yes, that is the way you lose your virginity or your ‘cherry’.”

“Is that what the boys call ‘fucking’?

“Well, sort of….fucking or sexual intercourse is when the boy slides his penis in and out of your cunny. If he does it very long he will have an orgasm and squirt semen into your cunny. Then you could get pregnant, so you see why it is hazardous to take your clothes off.”

“When we go to the mall some of the girls sit on the benches and watch the boys. They look at the boys’ crotches and try to tell who has the biggest penis, but they call them cocks. Do cocks come in different sizes?

“Certainly they do, but size is not everything. However, it can feel good to have a really big one in your cunny though….once you get used to it and, if the boy really knows how to use it.”

“Should I let Bobby give me an orgasm?”

“Well, we’ve talked about the hazards if he wants to do it with his cock. It is not as dangerous if he uses his fingers or his mouth.”

“Mom, this has been really helpful. I have learned a lot and I think I know what to expect from Bobby. I can be prepared. It would really be helpful if…..’No’, I can’t ask that.”

“What? Babe, I’m trying to be honest with you.”

“Well, I was thinking sometime at night when you and Dad are going to…..you know……f-fuck, if I could watch, so I could learn about how it is done.”

“I don’t know about that, Megan. I’ll have to ask your Dad about that. So you’ll ask Bobby to come over on Saturday?”

“Yes, Mom. I better go get my homework done now.”

“That’s a good idea because your Dad wants to have a little talk when he gets home.” Megan went up to her room to do her homework, although her mind was filled with all sorts of thoughts about Bobby. Chrissy went in the kitchen to start on the evening dinner.

I came home from work a little late. It was after 7:00 PM. Chrissy said dinner was almost ready and she poured me a glass of wine. “Joey, baby, I had a good talk with Megan this afternoon. I was very frank with her about sex. She is OK with the idea of Bobby coming over here for her first date or two. I told her you wanted to talk with her when you got home.” “Sounds good. I’ll catch her after dinner.” We all had dinner and discussed each other’s days. Megan went up to shower and do her hair.

Chrissy and I were sipping wine. “Joey, Megan did ask about something which I could not answer without your input. After our frank discussion about sex, she asked if she could watch us have sex so that she could learn more about it. What do you think about that?”

I rolled my eyes and frowned, “I’ve never heard of such a thing.” But I felt a quiver in my dick. “What do you think?”

“Well, it is probably better to learn from us than in the backseat of some boy’s car. It is OK with me if it’s OK with you.”

“OK. I’ll mention it when I talk with her in a little while. I have been thinking about your pussy all day.” I leaned over and kissed Chrissy and nibbled her ear.

“So you think you are going to ‘get lucky’ tonight and you might let Megan watch. Will we show her everything?”

“Let’s just ‘go with the flow’ and see what happens. I’m going to shower. You can shower while I talk to Megan.”

1...89101112...15