Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy’s pelvis was undulating as she listened. Billy said, “Oh baby, you’re going to make me come. Here it comes. I’m going to fill your pussy. Unghh! Unghh! Unghh! I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to push it in that far. I just couldn’t help it when you made me come. Let me see baby. Is your pussy alright?” We could hear Janie sobbing and then all was quiet.

Chrissy whispered, “Joey, Janie was crying. He must have split her when they fucked. I told you that you should stop him. His cock is just too big.”

“What could I do? Did you want me to just rush in on them and create a scene? That would have been silly. They are both consenting adults.” I fell back to sleep.

I awakened a short time later and heard sobbing out in the hallway. I got up and went to see what was wrong. It was Janie. She was dressed in a long man’s tee shirt just like Chrissy slept in. I just had on my loose fitting boxers. She was sniffling and said, “Oh Joey, I need to talk to someone. Could we go downstairs and talk a bit?”

I put my arm around her shoulder to comfort her and said, “Sure Sweetness, tell Joey what is wrong and I’ll try to fix it.” We went down to the den and sat on the sofa in the dark. I noticed that Janie walked strangely…sort of bow-legged, like she had been riding a horse and her inner thighs were sore.

Janie folded her feet and knees under her and snuggled into my side with my arm around her shoulder and said, “Joey, Chrissy is so lucky to have found a guy like you. You are so sweet, gentle and understanding. I hope I meet someone like you soon.” She was still sniffling and whimpering.

“Janie, what seems to be the problem? Billy seems like a nice guy. Are you two having problems?”

“That is just the problem. I have to break-up with Billy. We are just not compatible. I just know he is going to be upset. Oh, I don’t know what to do.”

“What seems to be the exact problem? Perhaps I can give you some advice.” I began to massage her shoulder and upper arm.

“Well, it is difficult to talk about but I’ll try. I just have to talk to someone. We…Billy and I….well….we are just not compatible in bed…you know….sexually. Oh, he turns me on….it’s not that….it’s just that we don’t really fit together. His ‘thing’ is just so-o long and thick that it doesn’t fit into…you know….my cunny.” I continued to rub her shoulder and kiss her hair. My dick began to stir in my boxers even though I had just fucked Chrissy earlier. “I am on the pill so we have tried different things. We use a lot of lubricant and when it comes time to…..you know….stick it in, we squeeze the h-h-head to make it smaller. But as soon as the h-head gets in me it swells back up and Billy can’t slide…you know…in and out the way we need. It is so big in me that he makes me…you know….start coming almost immediately. This makes me squeeze and hunch and Billy starts to come. Then it is over and my cunny is so sore that we can’t do ‘it’ anymore for a few days. My cunny is sore right now.” My dick got very hard and began to stick through the fly of my boxers. Janie saw it and said, “Oh Joey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to….get you hot and bothered.” She reached down and just pulled the fly back over my dick covering it up. “Joey, what do you think I should do?”

I said, “Have you tried exercises with…you know…smaller ‘things’ in order to loosen up your p-pussy a little?” Stretch out on the sofa and let me see if I can determine if there is a problem.” Janie stretched out on the sofa and I dropped to my knees beside the sofa. I slid Janie’s tee shirt up her thighs and she was not wearing panties.

“Oh Joey, should you really be looking at my cunny? What would Chrissy think? This is so embarrassing, Joey.”

“Don’t worry about Chrissy….lift up your knees and open your legs.” She placed one leg up on the back of the sofa and opened her thighs widely.

“God Joey, look at my cunny. See how red and messy it is. Billy just…you know….f-fucked me a little while ago….could you and Chrissy hear us? Billy squirts so much cum in me. See how drippy I am. Oh, I hate for you to see my cunny all messy.” Janie’s pussy was very inflamed and irritated. Cum was dribbling out down the crack of her ass.

“Janie, I have to touch you a little to be sure everything is OK.” Janie did not object so I used my thumb and fore-finger to lightly and slowly massage just outside her red and puffy outer lips all the way from her clit down to her anus. “Does that hurt?” Janie shook her head ‘No’. I continued this massage for a few minutes and Janie’s anus began squeeze a little. I kissed her inner thigh a few inches above her knee. Then with the tip of my fore-finger I did the same thing between her outer lips using the dribbling cum for lubricant. “Does that hurt?” Again Janie shook her head ‘No’ and her ass began to squirm a little, particularly when the tip of my finger came into contact with her clit. With the tip of my fore-finger I lightly traced around her pussy opening inserting no more than ½ inch of my finger. Janie was definitely tighter than Chrissy because Chrissy had delivered two babies. “Does that hurt?” Janie just whimpered and shook her head ‘No’. I could see her stomach muscles ripple a little. Using my thumb I began to massage her clit and Janie’s pelvis began to undulate but she indicated no pain. While continuing to massage her clit, I moistened my fore-finger with cum and began a light massage of her anus ever so gently increasing the pressure. When my finger tip popped through her sphincter muscle I asked, “Does that hurt?”

“God No, Joey, what are you doing to me? You are making me so hot. You are making me want to f-fuck again. Are you going to make me come again?”

I leaned over and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Janie responded by opening her lips, pulling my face tightly to her and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I whispered, “I think you are OK. Do you want me to stop?”

Janie whimpered, “Yes, you better stop.” But she continued to kiss me and her pelvis movements were becoming more frantic. She made no effort to remove my thumb from her clit or my finger from her anus. “Oh Joey, don’t do that. Stop, Joey! Please……don’t…..stop. You’re making me so hot. You’re making me want to fuck.”

“We could try one more thing just to be certain that you are OK on the inside. We could try putting something inside you…you know….just to be sure.”

“Joey, I don’t know. What would you use?”

“Well, my dick is straining to get out of my boxers. What about that?”

“Joey, I just don’t know. What would Chrissy say if she knew that I let you stick it in me? It won’t hurt…will it? Are we going to…you know….fuck? Will you f-fuck me with it….you know….put it in and out…the way normal people do it? My cunny feels like it wants something hard sliding in and out…you know….f-fucking me.” I dropped my boxers and got up on the sofa between Janie’s legs. “Joey, just put it in a little….my cunny is very sore and it might hurt.” I gently rubbed the head of my dick between her pussy lips and got it slippery with Billy’s cum. Janie was humping off the sofa so I pushed the head between her lips. I asked if it hurt and Janie shook her head ‘No’. I pushed all the way in and Janie groaned. I asked again if it hurt. She said, “God No! It feels great.” It felt good to me too. I had never been in a pussy without a condom and it definitely was better ‘bareback’. If I had not just fucked Chrissy I would probably have come already.

I said, “So far so good, baby. I’m going to fuck you now.” I began to give her long slow strokes and she began to make a low squealing sound each time I would push in. “Janie, you are going to have to be quieter. We don’t want to wake anyone.”

“God Joey, It feels so good. I have never been…you know….f-fucked with a normal c-cock. The end rubs right behind my clit inside my pussy each time you f-fuck into me. I didn’t know it could feel this good. Is that my G-spot? Oh, keep fucking me. I want to feel you cum in me.”

I reached down and pressed a finger into Janie’s ass and she yelped, “Joey, how can I be quiet if you are going push your finger into my ass? Oh, Joey, fuck it in and out just the way you are doing with your dick. Oh God, that is going to make me come. Oh fuck me hard…fuck me….fuck me…please fuck me. Oh I’m commmming! Push it in hard. Shoot it in me now.”

When Janie’s ass began to hunch wildly off the sofa, I could hold back no longer and began to come, “Unghh! Unghh! Unghh!” My ass clenched and clenched and I emptied my balls into Janie. We settled down and I pulled my soft dick from Janie’s pussy. “Janie, I wish you were not on the pill. I would like to try and make a baby in you. Would you like for me to fuck a baby in you?”

“God Joey, that was so good. Would you really want to make me pregnant? If I stop taking the ‘pill’ would you do ‘it’ to me? Would you put cum in me? I have to find somebody normal just like you unless you want to take care of me and Chrissy.”

“That would be fun to try but someone will come along. Be nice to Billy now. After your pussy stretches a little you may want a cock like Billy’s. I know Chrissy gets turned on by big, thick cocks. Ted Baxter’s cock is big and Chrissy can not resist fucking him any time he is around….but her pussy stretched a little when the babies were born. We better get back to bed. Send Billy back to the sofa when you go to bed. I’ll see you in the morning and maybe we can fuck again while you are visiting.” We both went back to bed. I heard Billy get up and move to the sofa and I fell asleep.

During the night Chrissy got up to check on the kids and went to the kitchen for some juice. She took so long that I got up to see if there was a problem. When I got to the stair landing I saw Chrissy. She was coming back upstairs. She stopped when she noticed Billy sprawled on the sofa in the den. She was fascinated by his extraordinary cock and went in to the den to see if she could get another glimpse. Sure enough Billy had not put his shorts back on after fucking Janie and he only was covered by a sheet. Chrissy, even in the dim light provided by a night light, could see the outline of his cock stretched out on his abdomen under the sheet. She quietly moved to the edge of the sofa, dropped to her knees beside Billy, lifted the sheet and there ‘it’ was. With the tip of her fore-finger Chrissy lightly touched Billy’s cock from his balls all the way to the head. Billy groaned and shifted slightly. Chrissy did it again and Billy shifted again. She noticed that Billy’s cock was still coated with lubricant and seemed to be responding to her light touch. When she wrapped her fingers around his cock just below the head she felt a tingle in her pussy and began to wonder what it would feel like to have this cock inside her. Billy’s cock was definitely starting to harden and he moaned when she squeezed, “Ummm, Janie, baby….that feels so good.” In his sleepy haze and the dim light he thought Chrissy was Janie. This gave Chrissy the thought that maybe she could pretend to be Janie for a little while and enjoy Billy’s cock. She gripped Billy’s cock in her hand, gave it two long slow strokes, leaned over and began to lick the head. She could taste Billy’s cum and Janie’s pussy juices and felt her own pussy begin to moisten. She put the head in her mouth and began to suck. Billy began to stir, “God, Janie, ‘that’ feels so-o…good. You must be really hot tonight. We usually don’t fuck but one time. You know….your pussy is too sore to do it twice. Are we going to fuck again?”

Chrissy knew she was reaching a critical time in the charade. She knew she should not go much further but it was exciting to be with Billy pretending to be Janie. She whispered, “I don’t know baby….would you like to f-fuck my cunny again? Would it feel good to you? I think I need to be f-fucked again. Would you stick ‘it’ in me again?” She kissed Billy and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Billy said, “Come up here baby. Get on top of me. You know I always want to get in your pussy.” Chrissy stood up and straddled Billy on her knees on the sofa. “Here baby let me rub your pussy with my cock.” Billy took his cock in hand and began to rub the head up and down Chrissy’s pussy slowly separating the lips. “Sit down on ‘it’ baby…just a little….so it doesn’t hurt.” Chrissy lowered her pussy onto Billy’s cock and the head popped in. “Easy baby, it’s in now. Just be still for a minute.” The tendons in Chrissy’s inner thighs were standing out as she stretched her legs apart to sit down on Billy’s big cock. Her pussy lips folded in as she slid down Billy’s cock.

Chrissy shifted her knees on either side of Billy and leaned down to kiss him again. She put her tongue in his ear and whispered, “Does it feel good to be in my cunny? Do you like f-fucking me? Does my cunny feel good around your big c-cock? Just relax baby let me f-fuck you.” She lowered her pussy onto Billy’s cock and it slid in several inches.

Billy moaned, “Oh baby, I’ve never been this far in your pussy. It feels so good.” He clenched his ass muscles and his cock went several more inches into Chrissy’s pussy. “Unghh, baby, your pussy feels so soft around my cock. I can feel it rippling.” Chrissy began to rock her pelvis massaging her clit against Billy’s cock.

Chrissy put her tongue in and out of Billy’s ear and whimpered, “Do you want to slide your c-cock in and out a little….to you know…..f-fuck me a little? I-I need a good f-fucking. Do you want to get on top? I feel like I want to be on my back….you know….to get properly f-fucked. Would you like that? If I am on my back you can control me and force your big cock in my cunny. I will pull my legs up and tilt my cunny so you can f-fuck me good. Oh, please, baby, f-fuck me good.” Chrissy and Billy changed positions without Billy’s cock ever coming completely out of her pussy. “Oh, Billy, that is better. Now you can give me a good f-fucking and I can’t stop you.” Billy began to give Chrissy long slow strokes. He still found it hard to believe that he was actually fucking ‘Janie’ with 6-8” of his cock.

Chrissy had never been fucked like this and was continually moaning and whimpering as Billy fucked her. After about 5 minutes of stroking they both were covered with perspiration and Billy was able to insert his entire cock into Chrissy and his balls were resting on her ass. “Janie, baby, it feels so good to be all the way in your pussy. Does it feel good to you?”

Chrissy could barely breathe. She whimpered, “Baby, you have f-fucked me so good. My cunny feels so stretched. Look at the bump in my tummy which the h-head of your cock makes. I wish we could keep f-fucking all night but I have to tell you something. I am Chrissy….not Janie. I am sorry I mislead you. I just wanted to feel your big c-cock. I-I hope you won’t be mad with me. I-I’ve tried to make your c-cock feel good. We can stop now…..if you want to. Oh, I feel your c-cock twitching. There is something else….”

“Chrissy? You are Chrissy? I-I thought your pussy was a little different. I love fucking you. It feels so good to be able to get my cock all the way in and to fuck in and out…you know. I want to shoot cum into your pussy and fill it. I hope Joey and Janie will not be mad with us.”

“That is just it. Joey and I use condoms. I am not on the pill. If you cum in me I could get pregnant. So you will have to pull out before you cum…..OK? I know it will be hard to do but you shouldn’t cum inside me….OK? We can f-fuck just until we are ready to c-come and then you pull out….OK? I love to feel your c-cock throb deep inside my cunny. It makes me want to squeeze. Do you feel me squeezing? I can trust you….right Billy? You won’t make a baby in me…..right? Just push it all the way in and hold it. Feel me squeeze. Does that feel good? Does it make you want to come? Remember….don’t….you know…..f-fuck a baby in me. You don’t think my cunny is too big…do you? I know I’m not tight like Janie.” While fully embedded, Billy clenched his ass several times making his cock twitch and throb. This drove Chrissy over the edge and she began to come. Her legs flailed in the air, her stomach rippled, her ass clenched and her toes curled. “Unghh! I can’t hold back. You are making me come. I’m com-m-m-i-n-g! Oh, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh, God, fuck me-e-e-e-e!” Billy’s ass clenched again and he went over the edge. Cum flooded into Chrissy’s pussy. “Billy, Billy, you are coming in me! Oh, pull it out. You will make a baby. Don’t put cum in me.” Billy’s ass clenched and clenched and cum began to froth out around his cock. “Oh Billy, you have fucked a baby in me. I didn’t want a baby. Oh, I am so f-fucked. Your c-cock felt too good. I couldn’t stop you. It’s not your fault. I am so weak. I should have stopped you. Oh, your cum is so thick. Oh, I need to wash it out. Your cock still feels good in me. Are you going to pull it out so the cum will run out? If you don’t pull it out I will get pregnant for sure.”

Billy kissed Chrissy deeply and relaxed on his elbows with 6 inches of his softening cock still inside her pussy. He licked her ear and whispered, “I just couldn’t pull out. It felt too good. Are you sure you want me to pull my cock out? It feels so good in your pussy. Let’s do it again when my cock gets hard….want to? I will make your pussy feel so good.” Billy could feel Chrissy’s stomach ripple at the thought of another fucking.

How could Chrissy refuse? Chrissy just rested her heels on Billy’s ass until his cock hardened again. Then he thoroughly fucked her again. In bed the next morning I noticed that Chrissy’s pussy was distended and matted with dried cum. I asked Chrissy how her pussy got so messy.

“Joey, baby, I went down for juice last night and Billy thought I was Janie. He took advantage of me. I tried to stop him but he was too excited to control himself. He just fucked me and fucked me right on the sofa. His cock is so big that he almost split me apart. See how he stretched my cunny. He squirted so much cum in me that it dripped out all over everything. See how messy I am. Don’t be mad. It was just a case of mistaken identity. You know how much Janie and I look alike.”

Nine months later we had our third child….a beautiful brown skinned boy.

END

Chapter 4

Chrissy….Prepares For Date With Ted by Vwrite

Jessica knocked and quickly opened the front door. She called out, “Chrissy! Is anyone home? It’s your mother. Hey kids, it’s your grandmother. Is anyone home?”

Chrissy was upstairs but heard her mother call out. She came downstairs and said, “Mom, what a surprise! I was just going to call you because I need to talk to you. Come on in and I’ll get us a glass of wine.” Chrissy poured the wine and she and Jessica sat down in the den where they would have some privacy from the kids. “Guess what Mom. Do you know who called me yesterday?” Jessica shook her head ‘no’. “It was Ted Baxter. He is in town and wants to come by the house tomorrow. I didn’t tell Joey [Chrissy’s husband] that he called. I’m not sure what to do. You know the way he takes advantage of me. It would be nice to see him but I can’t get pregnant again. What do you think I should do?”

Jessica said, “Baby, I’m not sure what to advise you. I know how forceful Ted can be. It is very hard to say ‘No’. But I know how much fun it would be to see Ted again. He can make you feel so good with his….when he….you know….becomes affectionate.”

“Mom, I was thinking about the last time we saw Ted. Do you remember? After he took me home, did he come back to your house…you know….like he said he would? Did he come back and….love…you some more the way he said he would? You don’t get pregnant that way….do you? Was it bad? Would you mind telling me about it?”

“If you really want to know he did come back. I had drifted off to sleep because of the…workout….he had given me before you left. I thought you had locked the door when you left so I was very surprised to awaken with Ted on the bed with me. I was so weak that he did take advantage of me. I just could not stop him.”

1...34567...15