Chrissy and Craig

Story Info
She wonders if what they say is true.
2.4k words
4.3
104.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, intending to be enjoyed by consenting adults. If adult material offends you, please do not read further.

Chrissy Langton was a typical southern Californian. She was blonde, her hair coming down to rest just above the swell of her buttocks, blue eyes and a trim, athletic body honed from hours of surfing, blading and running. And while her looks got many admiring glances cast her way, it was her personality that was the most stunning part of Chrissy. People tended to gravitate towards her, she was open, warm, friendly and with a natural ease that most deemed to be a bit flirtatious.

Chrissy was finishing up her day at the mortgage company when Craig Davidson stopped by her desk. Craig was the essence of a black man. Standing 6’3”, he was lean from years of basketball, mainly college ball, but it was his easy smile and gorgeous eyes that caused most of the compliments passed his way. Although once a woman got to know him intimately, it was the size of his cock and his talent in the bedroom that outshone his other attributes. Craig was blessed with a 9 inch cock with plenty of girth and heavy set of balls that he loved women to suck on.

“What are you doing after work Chrissy,” he asked as he flicked his eyes over her body.

Chrissy was dressed in a black suit, the skirt stopping mid-thigh, with her full breasts filling out the jacket. To complete the outfit, Chrissy had paired a black onyx choker and a pair of three inch strappy heels with her suit. “I’m just going to head over to O’Brannigan’s for a beer and some dancing. Want to join me,” she asked as she bent down to pick up her briefcase. What she didn’t realize was that went she bent over, she flashed Craig the tops of her black lace covered tits.

Craig felt his cock begin to stir in his pants. “Yeah, that sounds like fun. But am I dressed ok for that place?” he asked.

Chrissy let her eyes roam over him, starting with his clean shaven head, his chocolate brown eyes and his full, sensuous mouth surrounded by a close clipped goatee. His broad shoulders were covered with a dark plum oxford that tapered down to his hips which sported a pair of khakis.He sure is fine as hell, Chrissy thought to herself,I wonder if what they say about black men is true.

Craig drove Chrissy to the local watering hole, O’Brannigan’s, which could really only be described as a dive, but it seemed like tons of people flocked there on Fridays to forget the week or just hang out or find someone to keep them company for the night. As Chrissy swung her legs out of Craig’s Mercedes, he caught a glimpse of the lace tops of her stockings and a bit of tan flesh that was revealed where the lace stopped. Craig felt his balls start to tingle as she flashed a large smile up at him as he held out his hand to help her out of the car. As they walked into O’Brannigan’s, Craig’s hand found it’s way to the small of Chrissy’s back, partly to guide her through the crowd, the other part to have his hand resting at the swell of her backside.

Chrissy smiled and called out, “Hey Mike! How about two beers and two shots of Jack for me and my friend Craig?”

“Sure thing kid. Coming right up, why don’t you grab a table and I’ll have Sally bring them out to you,” Mike hollered back.

Chrissy snagged one the last tables, and smiled when Craig held her chair out for her. Over the next three hours, they shared round after round, told war stories of former lovers and flirted. At midnight, Chrissy excused herself to go to the ladies room. Once inside the stall, she found that she was aroused, her clit standing out from between her pussy lips. She wondered if it was from all the alcohol or more from the company she was keeping. She had to admit that Craig was tall, dark and handsome and from what her wandering hands had surmised, he was hung as well. She finished up and headed back to their table, a bit unsteady on her feet.

When Chrissy sat down at the table, Craig placed his hand over hers, and looked into her eyes. “I hate to cut our party short Chris, but I’ve got an early game tomorrow and if I don’t head out now, I’ll end up spending all night sitting here with you. Not that I mind, but I hate to leave the other guys hanging tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry about it Craig. I was going to see if you were ready to leave and maybe if you’d give me a ride home. I don’t think I’m in any condition to drive,” Chrissy said.

Craig licked his full lips and said, “Let me settle up the tab and we’ll go ahead and leave.”

On the way out to the car, Craig slipped an arm around Chrissy’s shoulders as she shivered in the night air. Opening her door, Craig was treated again to a flash of her breasts and thighs as she climbed in and he closed the door and headed to the driver’s side. After following Chrissy’s precise directions, they arrived at her beachfront condo.

“Chrissy, I had more fun than I think I’ve had in a while. I want to thank you and possibly take you out again, if you’d like,” Craig said as he stared into her blue eyes.

“I’d love that Craig, you’re so easy to talk to and I feel very comfortable and safe around you, “Chrissy replied as she gazed back.

Craig leaned closer to her, and gently kissed her. Softly, just a whisper of a caress, then he slanted his lips over hers and coaxed her mouth open. Chrissy sighed as she felt Craig’s talented tongue slide over hers and slid her tongue into his inviting mouth. Chrissy felt Craig’s hand move to her thigh, just rubbing the top of her stocking, but sending shivers directly to her pussy, making it tingle with anticipation.

“Would you like to come up,” she breathlessly asked as she pulled back from Craig’s kiss.

“More than anything. I’ve never met a woman as sexy and sensual as you Chrissy,” Craig answered.

As they climbed the stairs to Chrissy’s condo, Craig couldn’t help but admire her shapely calves, set off even more by her heels. Her trim ass seemed to be beckoning his eyes as it swayed seductively under her black skirt. He couldn’t stop his hand from coming out to squeeze her cheek, feeling the firmness of her ass, first one cheek then the other. Chrissy turned the key in the lock, and once inside immediately moved into Craig’s arms. Kissing him lightly at first, teasingly, then quickly sliding her tongue into his mouth, her arms coming up to wrap themselves around his neck. Craig returned his hands to her ass, stroking and squeezing the succulent flesh there alternately. Chrissy shifted her body, moaning into his mouth when she felt his erection press into her stomach. Craig moved his hands, grabbing the backs of her thighs, pulling her up his body so that Chrissy was clinging to his neck as he carried her through the house to her bedroom. Slowly letting her slide down his body, past his cock which was straining to be released from the confines of his khakis.

Chrissy sat on the bed between Craig’s thighs as he stood in front of her. Licking her red lips, she undid the button of his pants, and slowly pulled down the zipper. She could see the bulge his rock hard cock made in the front of his briefs, and once again feeling her pussy clench, she pulled those down to join his pants at the floor. His cock was huge, 9 inches of pure fuck meat. The head was the size of a plum, shiny with precum and the shaft was threaded with veins that seemed to throb. She parted her lips and stuck her tongue out to taste him. She swirled her tongue around the head, hearing him groan as she closed her lips around him. She began to suck harder, using her hand to stroke the shaft where she couldn’t reach with her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his cock, feeling the veins throb as his cock seemed to grow even more in her mouth. Craig fisted his hands in her long blonde hair, watching his black monster slide in and out of her red lips. The startling contrast of her white hands on his cock was almost enough to send her over the edge.

Pulling back slightly, Craig pulled Chrissy up for another kiss. He started kissing her throat, while unbuttoning her jacket. When her jacket had joined his pants and briefs on the floor, he turned his attentions to her 36C breasts, still encased in the black lace bra. Sliding his tongue under the lace, he found her nipples, already hard and straining. He reached behind Chrissy and unclasped her bra, allowing her full and firm tits to be released from the lace. Once they were free, he bent his head, taking the nipple into his eager mouth, suckling hard, drawing her nipple out and harder. His other hand was busy with her other breast, and as Chrissy looked down, she felt her pussy gush as she saw the contrast his hand made on her pale breast. She reached behind herself and deftly undid her skirt, allowing it to slither down her hips. Chrissy was now standing in front of Craig in just her black thong and thigh high stockings that were topped with lace. His groan of need told her that her body pleased him.

Lying back on the bed, Chrissy parted her thighs slightly, giving Craig a view of her dripping wet pussy. He immediately pulled his shirt off and climbed on the bed. Kissing her once more, he ran his tongue down her torso, dipping his tongue in her bellybutton, nipping lightly at her hips. Chrissy moaned as she felt his tongue on her inner thighs and spreading her thighs more, waited anxiously for his tongue to touch her there. She was rewarded soon enough as she felt his tongue slide underneath her thong to taste her pussy. He eased the garment off her body, and spreading her pussy lips, began to lick first her lips, then sliding into her pussy, he began to torment her clit. Softly at first, just glancing the tip of his tongue across the stiff point, then drawing her clit between his lips and sucking until Chrissy’s hips were bucking off the bed and her hands came up to hold his head there as she came over and over and her sweet juices flowed like an overturned cup.

Letting her come down from such an intense orgasm, Craig stroked Chrissy’s body. Soon Chrissy was begging him to fuck her. Craig rolled over onto to his back, pulling Chrissy on top of him.

“I’m going to let you take control of this Chris. I don’t want to hurt you, so you go at a pace that is ok with you,” Craig said as he aimed the head of his cock at her pussy entrance.

Chrissy grabbed his cock at the base and rotating her hips, slowly wet the entire head with her juices, and placing the head at her opening, slowly sank down his shaft until her ass was resting on his hips.

“Oh God, you are filling me so much,” she moaned as she began to rock back and forth. Chrissy kept up the slow pace; rubbing her clit on her shaft as she rotated her hips back and forth and around in small circles while Craig pulled and twisted her nipples.

“OH! OH! OH! I’m CUMMING. OH SHIT, OH MY GOD, OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING,” Chrissy screamed as her pussy clamped down on Craig’s cock.

He felt her pussy milking his cock as he twisted her nipples, causing her to moan even more. Sliding out from underneath Chrissy, Craig positioned himself behind her, lining up his cock at her pussy. Grabbing her hips, he thrust into her steaming snatch, all 9 inches sliding home in that one movement. Chrissy began to finger her clit as Craig began to saw his cock in and out. Grabbing her ass cheeks and holding them apart, he had a great view of his black cock pumping in and out of her pussy, her pussy lips clinging to his cock as he withdrew. His balls began to slap against her pussy as he hammered her harder and harder. Chrissy had never felt fuller in all of her life; Craig’s cock was continuously sending her over the edge.

“Oh God! That’s it Craig. Fuck me hard with that big, black cock. Make me your little slut. Fuck me!” she screamed as he began to thrust harder.

“Have you ever been fucked up the ass?” Craig asked her while slowing down on his thrusts.

“Once, by a guy with a tiny prick. Oh, fuck me up the ass Craig. Fill me up there too!” Chrissy moaned.

Craig dipped two fingers in her pussy and wetting her asshole, inserted one finger and began to stretch her hole to permit his large cock. Adding another finger and then having a total of three fingers in her ass, Craig pulled his fingers out and placed the head at the puckered hole. Pushing forward slowly, he felt her sphincter resist and then give as the huge cock head popped in. Pushing backward, Chrissy felt his shaft slide into her tightest hole until his balls rested on her pussy.

“Oh, God, it hurts but it feels sooo good. Fuck my ass good Craig,” Chrissy said as she looked over her shoulder at Craig.

Grabbing her shoulders, Craig began pumping his cock in and out of her ass, feeling her sphincter tighten and relax as she began to cum. Craig pumped faster, the friction was incredible on his cock, it was so tight. Grabbing her hair, Craig groaned and began cumming.

“OH YES!!!! CUM IN MY ASS CRAIG!!! FILL ME UP!!!” Chrissy screamed as she came and her ass clamped tight around his cock. Slowly coming down, Craig rolled over to his back, taking Chrissy with him.

“What about your game tomorrow? I hate to have you leave when I can’t wait to fuck you again,” Chrissy said as she lay next to Craig.

“The boys will understand me missing the game sexy. They’d clown me if I went instead of spending more time fucking you,” Craig said and bent his head to kiss her.

Feedback appreciated.