Chrissy & the Next Door Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers

With her left hand continuing to pinch and pull at her rock hard nipples, and her right hand slowly stroking her finger in and out of her ravenous pussy, her thoughts continued to be of the next door neighbour. In her mind's eye she replaced her finger with Jason's tongue, picturing it sliding up and down and in and out of her wet cunt. She whimpered in pleasure as the speed of her finger increased in proportion to her imaginary scenario.

Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, Chrissy started to fantasize about his cock, dreaming of what it would look like, and thinking about what it would be like to wrap her lips around it. Picturing herself on her knees in front of him, his strong hands grabbing hold of her hair as she sucked on his dick, she squeezed her aching nipple so hard that she let out an involuntary gasp of pain. She imagined running her tongue up and down his shaft as she slid another finger inside her blazing hot pussy.

Her cunt throbbed and her breathing grew increasingly faster at the fantasy of being with Jason. But she was not thinking about making love to him, she was imaging fucking him, hard and dirty.

She furiously pumped her fingers as she envisioned his cock sliding into her horny pussy. Her body trembled as if she could actually feel him inside of her. She inhaled deeply as she saw him fucking her, her hand working faster and faster in between her legs. Desperate for an orgasm, she imagined giving herself to him to be used like a common whore, begging him to fuck her like a cheap slut.

Chrissy's frenzied masturbation was consuming her completely as she feverishly chased her sexual release. She could feel the eruption building in her hot wet cunt as she groped at her tits and stroked her fuck-hole at an ever increasing pace. The bed squeaked in time with her manic movements as the fantasy of cheating on her boyfriend with this gorgeous neighbour overtook her fully. She began to moan in pre-orgasmic delight as she revelled in the thought of fucking Jason like a dirty whore. With that, her body convulsed in a shudder that went from the tip of her toes all the way to the top of her head. Her long awaited climax washed over her as her entire body ignited in a flame of lust.

She squeezed her eyes shut tight as she started to come down from one of the most mind blowing orgasms of her life. The anticipated pang of guilt that usually followed after her unfaithful fantasies was just beginning to set in when she heard Robert's key in the door...

Chrissy was quickly becoming fixated with fantasizing about her hunky new neighbour. She could no longer even begin to stop herself from thinking of him on a near constant basis. The lust and obsession she felt towards him after only a couple of encounters with him were something she had never experienced ever before. Her emotional turmoil was only amplified by the guilt she felt for silently betraying her boyfriend repeatedly. Even though she had not 'cheated' on Robert in the traditional sense, she knew deep down that on some level she was already having an affair by continuing to pine for another man. She was confused and conflicted by her feelings, still wanting to claim her love and commitment to her boyfriend, but unable to let go of her wanton desires for Jason.

It was in this perplexed state that she found herself early one evening as she returned home. She had become extremely distracted and anxious by her contrasting emotions and this night was no exception. The day at work was a mess; her mind was elsewhere and her thoughts erratic. As she got back to the apartment building that night, she was looking forward to getting home and taking a hot bath to relieve her stress. Getting off the elevator she opened her purse, only to realize that her absentmindedness had left her in another tight spot. In a rare moment of clarity that day, she clearly pictured her apartment keys on the hallway table. She was locked out and Robert would not be home for at least a couple of hours.

"Shit!" Chrissy swore to herself as she slapped her hand against her apartment door in exasperation.

Sighing heavily, she turned around, and leaned back against the door. She squeezed her eyes shut as she slid down and plopped onto the floor.

"Locked out?"

Her eyes instantly sprung open at the sound of the familiar voice. She turned quickly and looked up at the hunk standing in the adjacent apartment doorway.

"Looks that way." She replied, her heart beginning to speed up just from seeing Jason.

"Well why don't you come in for a cup of coffee or something until your man gets home?" He offered, his usual sly smile sneaking up at the corners of his mouth.

From where he was standing, she was pretty sure he could almost look right down her low-cut black V-neck blouse. If he could not see her tits completely he was at least getting one hell of a view of her magnificent cleavage. The thought sent a tingle racing in between her legs.

"Sure." Chrissy answered, returning his smirk and knowing full well that this little encounter was going to do nothing but add to her emotional crisis.

He stepped towards her and reached out a hand. She took hold of him, his grip firm and manly as he pulled her up. He did so with such force and speed that she fell towards him as she made it to her feet, necessitating her to place her other hand against his well formed chest to keep her balance. The two locked eyes as their bodies pressed close against each other.

Jason led her into his apartment and shut the door behind them. Her mind and heart were both racing as they walked into his living room. She put her purse down on the coffee table and was about to turn around to face him when she felt him move in close behind her.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, his hot breath against her neck making her shudder.

She felt his body press against hers and could feel the hard body she lusted after under his t-shirt and jeans. His hard cock pressed against her ass and she closed her eyes, a bizarre combination of fear and anticipation enveloping her.

"Jason, I..." she started to mount some kind of a half-hearted defence of what she now felt was the inevitable. But before she could stammer out and further words of protest, he put his hands on her hips and turned her around to face him.

He placed a hand on either side of her face and looked deeply into her eyes. His stare oozed sex, and she felt her pussy moisten instantly. Closing her eyes, she did not resist as he slowly pulled her face towards his and slid his tongue into her mouth. As she returned the kiss, his hands dropped down from her cheeks and made their way onto her round ass. They continued making out and his hands found their way up to brush against her breasts through the thin material of her shirt. Her nipples were already rock hard.

Still holding their lip-lock, he gradually walked her backwards to the couch and laid her down, her short black skirt riding up to the tops of her thighs, just below her panties. He pulled away from her to admire the view and she quickly pressed her legs close together, trying to hold onto some amount of dignity rather than falling over backwards and spreading her legs for him like she had imagined in so many fantasies.

Chrissy was speechless as she watched him pull his shirt off, revealing the chiselled physique she had dreamt about for weeks. As he lay down on top of her, his weight pushing her into the cushions, she summoned the courage to mount another bit of resistance.

"Jason, we can't." She protested, putting virtually no force behind her words.

Ignoring her hollow words, he began kissing her again. Her crotch was soaking wet already and she pushed her tongue deep into his mouth, as her cunt began to ache for his attentions.

He slowly kissed his way down to the down her neck and onto her chest. His lips ran over her collarbone and down into the cut of her V-neck. His hands joined his face at her bosom and he quickly pulled her shirt up, exposing her bra covered tits. She gasped as he pulled the lacy material down, revealing her hard nipples and began licking and sucking at them. His hard dick pressing against her, she could not help by begin to rock her hips back and forth, desperate for as much contact with him as she could get.

Using his knees, he separated her legs and she felt the rough denim of his jeans against her bare thighs as her skirt shifted up above her panties, almost to her waist. She moaned as his cock ground against her pussy while he continued his assault on her bosom with a series of sharp little nibbles on each nipple.

As he continued grinding against her very wet panty-covered snatch, she felt the beginnings of an orgasm building within her. Yearning for release with this hunky man of her fantasies, Chrissy bit her bottom lip in anticipation as she basked in the feeling of his hard prick rubbing against her.

Without warning he suddenly got up, pushed her knees together and quickly grabbed hold of her wet panties and pulled them over her hips and ass, down her shapely legs, over her heels and off. Just as quickly, Jason undid his jeans and slid the down, revealing a long, thick cock. Her eyes widened at the sight of his manhood, she had never seen one that big.

Before she could say anything, in protest or otherwise, he was back between her legs. Using his legs to spread hers apart, his hips moved forward and she felt the head of his dick against her slippery cunt. Her lips parted wide as he slowly pushed forward and penetrated her.

"We shouldn't..." she moaned, a pang of guilt rising in her as she pushed up against his chest. The rest of the words lost as he pushed himself deeper into her.

Slowly he began to fuck her. Holding himself up by his arms, he watched her face with that egotistical smirk emblazoned on his lips, proud of his seduction. His cockiness turned her on even more and she began to roll her hips beneath him, squeezing against his thrusting dick.

Pushing her legs back and wide apart, Jason put his arms under her legs and pushed his cock deeper and deeper. With him on top of her, pinning her down, she felt completely dominated. She felt like a slut... and it felt just as good as she imagined it would.

Chrissy moaned in ecstasy as he began to tease her, fucking her with just the tip of his dick, then driving deep and making her gasp as he stabbed into her. He pumped into her with long strokes, fucking her faster and faster. She looked down in between her spread legs and could see his big cock slamming into her pussy repeatedly. It was just as erotic as she had imagined it.

"Turn over," he told her as he slid his prick out of her.

Completely submissive by this point, she obediently rolled over onto her stomach and presented her ass to him. He pulled her up by her hips and positioned her onto her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, he slid his fat dick into her waiting snatch, slowly fucking her deeper and deeper until he was balls deep inside of her. He held her by her hips, pulling her back onto his manhood with each thrust of his pelvis. Reaching forward, he grabbed a handful of her sweaty brown hair with one of his strong hands and pulled her head backwards.

"God Chrissy," he groaned, "you have such a hot little ass. I love fucking you. I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you."

As he spoke, he continued to slide his big cock deep into her. She felt like a dirty whore, cheating on her boyfriend and loving every minute of it.

"I knew I'd fuck you as soon as I met you." Jason continued. "I know you wanted it too."

She wondered to herself how many other women this stud had taken back to his apartment and fucked like this. Even though she knew she should have been disgusted with herself for letting this guy use her like this, the idea that a hunk like him desiring her and wanting to fuck her made her feel sexy and naughty in a way she had never experienced with Robert.

"God, yes!" She finally admitted, shouting out as she began to come. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me like I've fantasized! Fuck me!"

As her body shook in a powerful orgasm, he pushed his dick deep inside of her and he stopped moving. He began to groan as he held his cock all the way inside of her.

"I'm gonna come baby!" He announced, just as she felt his hot fuck juice shoot inside her pussy, filling her. Chrissy felt like a dirty little slut. On her knees, her skirt hiked up with the next door neighbour's big dick inside of her, his come running down her thighs.

After he finally finished coming, Jason pulled out of her and stood next to the couch. Without just a quick looked between them, she quickly knelt in front of him. With her ass resting on top of her heels, he grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand as the other guided his slippery dick into her mouth. Rather than begin repulsed as she would have been in the past, she found herself to be incredibly turned on. She had never sucked Robert like this after they fucked. As his cock pushed deep into her mouth she could taste his come and her own pussy. He groaned in pleasure as she licked and sucked his shaft clean.

Chrissy attempted to straighten herself up, knowing she needed to be presentable when she got back to her apartment and her waiting boyfriend. She tucked her tits back into her bra and pulled down her shirt. Locating her wet panties in a mess on the floor, she slid them on over her legs. As they touched her pussy, she could feel her cunt lips swollen and tender from being fucked so well. She could feel his come still slowly leaking from her.

Jason stood there smiling as she left the apartment. They did not say anything as she left; they both knew this had been something they had both wanted since the moment they met. And they both knew this probably would not be the last time it happened.

Chrissy was racked with guilt after what had happened between her and Jason. For days, she moped around the apartment, her conscience heavy and soul torn apart. The worst part for her was that she still was not sure whether her remorse was for the betrayal she had perpetrated against her loving boyfriend or for the fact that, deep down she loved every minute of it. If the truth be told, she would have to admit, at least to herself, that if the opportunity arose again, she would willingly repeat her actions.

Remaining silent and keeping her torment bottled up was killing her, but she did not know if she could stomach admitting her indiscretion to Robert. Torn apart and in a state of near-frenzy, she waited until he was out one night and decided to unload her burden on someone.

Jason opened his apartment door and flashed his smug smile.

"Well hello there." He crooned, his eyes moving up and down her body as he spoke.

"We need to talk." She quickly replied, trying to tell herself that his cockiness and good looks were not going to get the best of her again.

"Please, come in." He said, holding the door open as she brushed past him.

She made her way down the front hallway of his apartment and stopped dead in her tracks when she made it to the living room. Just seeing the couch, the site of their torrid fuck fest, made her pussy dampen in remembrance. Her head began to spin, causing her to almost forget where she was or what she was doing.

He came up behind her and she felt his warm lips touch her neck. The sensation, though erotic and nipple-hardening, snapped her back to the task at hand, at least partially.

"I love my boyfriend." She whispered.

"Uh, huh..." He mumbled, his lips and hot breath dancing on her neck.

Shaking her head, as if in both protest and to clear her thoughts, she pulled away, turning around and locking eyes with him.

"I can't do this again." Chrissy told him, trying desperately to keep his gaze and hold firm.

"Fine, go back to your boyfriend. Go back to your unsatisfying life." He replied, his truthful words knocking the wind out of her.

"Fuck you." She cursed at him.

"That would satisfy you." Jason countered, smiling wickedly.

Frustrated at both his ego and his honesty, she turned to walk away from him and headed down the hallway towards the door. She had not made it more than a few steps and he was behind her, grabbing her by the shoulders and forcefully spinning her around. Before she could even begin to defend herself, he shoved her strongly against the wall. Pressing himself tightly against her, his hands fumbled against her shirt as his mouth fought to make it to hers as she struggled to resist -- both his advances and her own desires.

"No, no I can't. Jason, I can't do this again." She pleaded, half-heartedly attempting to push him away.

Despite her protests, he pulled her in for a hard kiss, forcing her hard against the wall. Alternately pushing him away and pulling him into her, Chrissy knew which side was winning the battle within her. Breaking their kiss, he pulled away from her and quickly ripped his t-shirt off over his head, immediately returning for another vigorous lip-lock until she pushed him away again.

"I hate you." She whispered. "I hate you."

"I know." He replied smugly, his hands dropping down to her jeans, beginning to undo them.

"Stop it." She pleaded weakly, doing nothing to stop him physically. "I can't."

Her words falling on deaf ears, his hands quickly pulled her pants down onto her thighs. Instinctively, her hands moved to his belt and she reciprocated, undoing his jeans at the same time. Shoving her pants all the way down her legs, he moved in again for another short, but powerful kiss, then spun her around to her left, causing her to lean onto the small table in the hallway to keep herself from falling. Without even a word or movement from him, she immediately pulled her panties down and arched her back, presenting her ass to him.

"You gonna fuck me?" She asked, her slutty words even surprising her.

"Is that what you want?" He replied, hastily sliding his jeans down.

"Yeah, I want you to." She breathed, feeling invigorated and sexy by her wanton words.

Pressing tightly against her, Chrissy felt his cock slide up and down her wet pussy lips.

"Say it." He whispered, leaning in close.

"I want you to fuck me." She sighed.

"Say it!" He demanded again, his hands grasping her ass cheeks as his dick teased her waiting cunt.

"I want you to fuck me!" She cried out, desperate for him to be inside her.

She bit her lip as her pussy was penetrated by his thick manhood, her head dropping down as he pushed his cock in as deep as he could. Jason groaned as his balls pressed against her cunt lips, his dick buried completely inside her sopping snatch. Each thrust caused her body to lurch forward, her brown hair bouncing to and fro as the slick sound of her pussy swallowing his shaft time after time echoed throughout the hallway.

Moaning in ecstasy, her guilt was now completely forgotten, lost in the constant barrage of powerful thrusts her new lover was delivering to her hungry cunt. Her heart raced as he reached forward and grabbed a handful of her messy hair and yanked back on it as he pounded her harder and harder.

"Yes! Fuck me, fuck me!" She screeched, begging to be treated like a common whore.

His hips slapped hard against her ass as he grunted with each stoke as he fucked her harder and faster then she had ever been fucked before. She groaned in satisfaction with each furious pump in and out of her hot pussy, occasionally reaching back to spread her ass cheeks apart in hopes of her new lover somehow finding a way to penetrate her deeper. He slammed into her relentlessly, the sound of their flesh slapping against each other echoing thunderously and combined with her guttural moans of pleasure.

"Oh, God!" Chrissy cried out in ecstasy. "Fuck me!"

To her dismay, Jason actually did the opposite of her request and pulled out of her fiery snatch. He quickly turned her around, pulled off her shirt and stripped her of her bra, unleashing her heaving bosom. At the same time, she kicked off the jeans and panties that had pooled around her ankles and anxiously awaited the continuation of their fuck fest.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers