Chrissy & the Next Door Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
997 Followers

He repositioned them swiftly, perching himself against the hallway table, half-leaning, half-sitting, and manoeuvred her in front of him, her back to him and dripping cunt hovering above his throbbing cock. She longed to slide down onto his shaft and resume their intense lovemaking, but he held her up by the hips, preventing her from achieving her goal.

"You wanna fuck me baby?" He asked, the tip of his dick barely brushing against her engorged pussy lips.

"Yes... oh God yes." She groaned in response, desperate to do so.

"Tell me baby... beg for it." He commanded, continuing to taunt her as the head of his prick tickled the entrance of her waiting snatch.

"Fuck me!" She howled. "I need it baby... I need to feel your big cock in my slutty pussy. Please! Let me ride that big dick. Let me fuck you!"

Satisfied with her response, he finally allowed her to lower herself down onto his rigid dick and begin bouncing up and down. He reached around and stroked her clit as she rock back and forth on top of him, her big tits dancing all over her chest with each recoil of her body against his.

He reached up and grabbed one of her swaying breasts as she rode him like a crazed cowgirl. Squeezing her aching tit with one hand, he seized a mitt-full of her hair with his other and pulled her back tight against him.

"You like that baby? Does that feel good?" He whispered in her ear.

"Fuck yeah..." She moaned, barely able to speak she was so short of breath.

"You love it don't you baby?" He asked as she continued to bounce up and down vigorously.

"Yes... God, yes." She panted.

And it was true. Chrissy had never felt so fulfilled in her entire life. Sex with Jason satisfied her in a way her boyfriend had never been able to. Something in the animalistic, dominating way he fucked her opened her mind sexually and touched her in a way she never knew possible. As she felt another mind-blowing orgasm building within her, she knew right then and there that there was no way she could go back to Robert and fuck him again after what she had experienced with her new lover.

He pulled back hard on her hair and she reached up and squeezed her big tits as she came on his pistoning cock. She exploded like never before, almost passing out from the intense release as he continued to pound into her right through her orgasm. As her body twitch and writhed atop him, he grabbed hold of her hips and stoked into her slowly several times before burying his prick deep into her dripping pussy and filling her with his white hot come.

Robert lay on the couch in silence. In his mind he was going over and over what had happened between he and Chrissy. Mostly he was in shock, but part of him actually felt a certain level of relief. It was almost as if he had been set free of all his worries and doubt. No longer was he burdened with the thought of losing her, preoccupied with having to keep her. He had always known that she was too hot for him.

Just over a week had gone by since she had moved out. He had not even put up much of a fight when she told him she was leaving him. Sure, he was devastated, but when she told him that she was in love with someone else, he was pretty sure he did not stand a chance. When he found out that someone else was Jason, he knew it.

If Robert could take solace in one thing, it was in the fact that he knew that whatever feelings his ex-girlfriend had developed for his next door neighbour, it was not love. Lust maybe, but not real, true love. He was fairly certain that once she found out what kind of a guy Jason really was -- a self absorbed 'player' who treated women like sex objects -- she would realize what a horrible mistake she had made. At least that's what he kept telling himself.

His train of thought was suddenly broken as he heard a low thumping noise. Gritting his teeth, he squeezed his eyes shut and tried to block out the images that were coming into his head...

The headboard of the bed slammed forcefully against the wall as Jason pulled her against him tightly as his lips touch hers in the most passionate kiss she had ever felt. Her nipples hardened slightly and her eyes began to gleam in anticipation. His hands roamed freely over her naked, writhing body, making their way down and cupping her ass and gently pulling her waiting pussy towards his ready cock. Chrissy moaned softly as she felt his cock slip between her wet cunt lips as he continued kissing her forcefully. She felt as though time was standing still as he began the most exquisite grinding of his dick inside her and her senses whirled in delight.

Her brunette hair fell over her shoulders and down her back and her eyes glistened with lust. She almost stopped breathing for a moment as she blissfully rode her new lover. The man had a presence, a forcefulness that commanded and mesmerized her. By now her nipples had turned into twin points of burning need and her snatch was getting wetter by the second. She shuddered as he moved his lips against her earlobe and her rock hard nipples brushed roughly against his sculpted chest.

"Oh, Jason..." She groaned in approval as he pulled her tighter and ground the base of his penis against her clit.

He placed his wet lips against hers in a passionate, demanding kiss that left her breathless once again as his arms crushed her into his body. She groaned into his mouth as his teeth nipped at her lower lip and then wrapped his tongue around hers and suckled gently. Chrissy was making little whimpering noises as he continued to suckle her mouth. He finished his kiss with a light nibble against her tongue, and then his warm and demanding lips were gone.

She ached to have her nipples in his mouth and he quickly obliged, leaning in to scoop one into his mouth. Her whole body spasmed as his lips took possession of her nipples, one after the other, slowly bathing them with his tongue, biting roughly, and then circling his fingertip around them before leaning in to taste them once again. Clutching her hands into his tousled hair, she was overwhelmed by the feeling of his dick slamming into her and his hot mouth torturing her tits. Rolling her hips, she corkscrewed onto his cock until he reached up with one hand and yanked her hair, pulling her away from him.

"I want to watch you squirm as I fuck you," he told her. "I want to see how much you love it."

She groaned, and moaned and screamed as his dick pounded into her, making wet deep fucking noises that mixed with his grunts. A wave of ecstasy pouring like liquid fire through her veins, she writhed as he leaned in again to take her lips in his. She groaned into his mouth, whispering his name over and over

Suddenly breaking their lip-lock, Jason pulled out of her without warning and hastily repositioned her onto all fours. He reached forward and pushed her head down, grabbing a fistful of her hair, and then snuggled his cock against the entrance to her cunt. She moaned lowly and arched her hips back against the head of his penis, so close to re-entering her aching pussy.

"Do you like the feel of my cock against your cunt, so close to giving you pleasure, but not quite in? Does it drive you crazy? Do you want me to fuck you?" With each sentence he whispered he pushed slightly harder against her cunt until the tip of his prick was in, slick and coated with her juices.

Chrissy could not take it. She begged. She begged him to fuck her like his whore, telling him he could fuck her however he wanted. Finally, he thrust his dick into her, grinding his hips against her, mashing his balls against her clit.

She was beginning to feel the onset of a wonderful, warm climax. Her whole world became his cock -- sliding in and out and driving deeper and deeper into her. She gasped at the sensation of being penetrated so fully and completely by his wonderful, thick shaft.

Every time he thrust in, his balls slammed against her clit, making it swollen and sensitive, until her body could withstand his demands no more. She felt her orgasm begin in her toes and sweep up her legs until it centered in her belly. Her body fully opened up to her new lover and the delirium crested across her very being.

"Oh, God! Fuck me!" She screamed, her pussy convulsing as she jerked back against him, milking his cock, begging him to fill her up with his come until she was dripping wet with it, until it was drooling down her legs.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She cried out as her sexual peak drove her into a mating fury, fucking his prick as hard and as fast as she could through the finest orgasm of her life.

She screamed as wave after wave came over her and his hammering continued unabated. The feel of his cock inside of her was incredible - she was addicted to the sensation of having his thick dick buried so deep inside her that she could hardly breathe.

Jason drove into hard into her as he continued taking her to a place she had never even imagined before. She was both senseless and keenly aware of everything at the same time. All of a sudden, his fucking motion stopped and he held her still for a brief second while he was completely buried inside of her before he moaned lowly.

Chrissy felt the hot sperm flashing out of his dick inside of her and he once again began to fuck her, slow and deliberate. She had another small orgasm just feeling this measured and methodical fucking as he came. Once he was spent he leaned down and laid his head against her back.

The couple lay like that with him on top, his cock still buried in her, as they gasped for breath. They lay like that for several minutes before he finally started to stir and slid his semi hard erection out of her. He turned her to face him, and she stretched lethargically, arching her back so her nipples grazed against his chiselled chest

"Ready for round two?" He asked as he leaned forward to capture her mouth in his once again.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
997 Followers