Chrissy: Arranges Date For Janie With Ted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie felt the cool air touch her pussy. “Oh God, Ted, don’t look at my pussy. It is so wet and tingly.” She smiled sweetly and said, “I feel like one of those baboons whose genitals swell and turn red when they are in ‘heat’. Have you seen pictures of them?”

Ted laughed, “You are no baboon. You are just a beautiful, young woman who needs to be fucked.” Ted moved his hand back onto Janie’s pussy and noticed how it was swollen and wet. He touched Janie’s clit and she raised her ass completely off the floor. “Open your legs wide so I can touch you everywhere. I’m going to finger your pussy and your ass.” Janie arched again and she opened her legs so wide the tendons of her inner thighs were extended. Her breathing was becoming labored. She was gasping for air and Ted had barely touched her.

Ted slipped his boxers off and his cock bounced in the air as it extended out from his groin. He got back under the blanket with Janie. He began to suck on her lips and tongue again. Her lips were swollen and she had love hickeys on her neck and breasts. He reached between her legs all the way under her ass and then slowly traced her ass crack with his finger all the way to her clit. He pulled her thighs open wider and did it again. Janie arched and moaned, “Ummmm. Oh God, Ted.”

“Hold my cock, baby, and decide if you want ‘it’ to fuck you.”

He traced her ass crack one more time but this time stopped with his finger on her anus. He began a light massage. “Do you want me to fuck you here? Did you know that your pussy is dripping down your ass? Do you feel it?”

“Ted, baby, I-I don’t know. I-I have never done ‘it’ before. Oh, it feels so good when you touch me. Push your finger in. Put it in and out.”

Ted pushed his finger into Janie’s ass and she arched off the floor. He then pushed his thumb into her pussy and she moaned, “Oh God, I-I need to come so bad. If you keep touching me I will come.”

“I want to make you come on my cock. Would you like that?”

“Do you think your cock will fit? It is so-o long and thick. Can you put it in without squirting cum in me? You might get me pregnant.”

Ted rolled onto his knees between Janie’s legs. He gripped his cock and rubbed it between the lips of Janie’s pussy. She arched upward trying to capture the head. Ted continued to rub the head of his cock up and down her pussy mixing her juices with his pre-cum. “Oh Ted, put ‘it’ in a little. Stick ‘it’ in me. I need ‘it’ in my pussy. I need to come so badly. Don’t make me beg. It makes me feel like a slut. Please don’t think that I’m a slut. Oh God, I need your cock in me.”

“Are you sure that you want me to fuck you?”

“Please f-fuck me. I-I need to be f-fucked so much. Make me come with your cock.”

Ted clenched his ass and the head of his cock slipped inside Janie’s swampy pussy. She moaned, “Ummmmm,” and hunched forcing more of Ted’s cock into her pussy. Ted clenched his ass muscles again and his cock was fully embedded. Ted thought, “This is the slickest, hottest and wettest pussy that I have ever fucked. I can’t last long.” Janie’s hips were flipping and Ted knew that she was going to come quickly, as well.

“Janie, baby, lift your legs and tilt your pussy. I’m going to put it against your cervix. Do you feel that?”

“Oh, God, yes! Are you going to squirt cum in me? Oh, I feel your cock throbbing. It is so-o big. It feels so-o good. It is going to make me come. Do you want me to squeeze your cock? Are you going to pull ‘it’ out?”

Ted pulled his cock out until just the head remained. He then began to fuck Janie with long slow thrusts until both of them were grunting, groaning and gasping for air. “Oh Ted, you are fucking me so well. I needed to be fucked so much. Slide it against my clit.”

After a few minutes they were both nearing an orgasm. Ted whispered, “I’ve got to pull out now. I’m almost ready to come.”

“Oh Ted, baby, don’t take it out now. It feels so good. Make me come first. I’m almost ready to come. Just fuck me a little more.”

Ted pushed his cock in to the hilt and pressed his pubic bone against Janie’s clit. This triggered her orgasm. Her stomach muscles rippled. Her toes curled and her ass clenched. Ted could feel her pussy squeeze his cock and this sent him over the edge. He could feel cum moving up his cock. His cock began to throb and his ass began to clench. He sent thick ropes of cum flooding into Janie’s pussy as they clung to each other in the throes of rapture. Janie’s eyes were clenched shut and her mouth was open slackly. They both were making incoherent noises and perspiration was dripping from them.

When the spasms had ebbed Janie said, “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! That was incredible. You squirted cum in me….didn’t you. You have made a baby in me. Don’t think I am a slut for letting you fuck me on the first date…OK.”

“I couldn’t pull out. Your pussy felt so good. I don’t think you are a slut. You were just ‘horny’ and needed a good fucking.” He kissed Janie deeply. “That was so great that I want to fuck you again when my cock gets hard. Would you suck my cock and get it hard again?”

“Oh Ted, just leave it in my pussy. Don’t pull it out. I’ll squeeze ‘it’.”

“But that will keep cum from running out of your pussy.”

Janie smiled, “Don’t worry. Your long cock squirted cum so deep in me that it won’t run out unless I stand up and jump around. Since we have ‘done the deed’ we may as well enjoy another good fuck. It is too late to worry about getting pregnant.”

They continued to kiss softly with Ted resting on his elbows. “Am I crushing you? Do you want me to get off?” Janie just pushed her tongue between Ted’s lips and placed her heels behind Ted’s muscular thighs. Soon his cock began to harden. When it was fully erect he began to fuck Janie again. His cock made squelching noises when it slid into Janie’s cum filled pussy. This fuck was more leisurely. Neither Ted nor Janie was in a hurry for it to end. But soon Ted could feel cum start to move up his cock. He reached down and pushed a finger into Janie’s ass and pulled her tight against him. He drove his cock to the hilt and again squirted a copious amount of semen into Janie. When Ted pushed his finger into her she moaned, “Ummmm,” and began to come. Her legs quivered and her ass clenched on his finger. Both Ted and Janie knew that this first time sexual contact was special.

“Oh Ted, Oh Baby, you fucked me so-o good. I needed to be fucked just the way you did it. I hope you have made a baby in me. I want to have your baby. You can fuck me anytime that you want. You can fuck my ass, if you want. I will suck your big cock if you want. I will swallow your cum if you want. I will do anything to make you feel good. I-I think I love you. I-I know I love your cock.”

Ted kissed her deeply, “Janie, I think you are special too. Let’s give our relationship a little time before we get carried away but I feel the same about you. I love your pussy. It feels so good around my cock that it makes me want to come too fast. Do you think we should be going home? I will come over to see you tomorrow afternoon…OK?”

Ted pulled his cock out with a ‘slurp’ and rolled off Janie. He took the pad and placed it over her pussy and helped her to pull on her panties. “We don’t want you to make a mess on your skirt…do we?”

“Oh Ted, you have filled me so full. Do I have a ‘just fucked’ look about me? If anyone could see me would they say to themselves, ‘She has just been fucked hard by a big cock’?”

“You seem more contented now. You needed to be fucked and you have been fucked and I enjoyed fucking you. That is all there is to it.”

They both finished dressing and Ted drove Janie back to Joey and Chrissy’s house. He kissed her on the front porch, just like a teenager, and reminded her that he would come over the next afternoon. Janie went in the house, glanced at the tall case clock and was astounded that it was 4:00 AM. She turned off the lights and went up to her room. She changed into her ‘sleep’ tee shirt and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and ‘tinkle’. When she looked in the mirror she was surprised by the number of love hickeys which she had on her neck and breasts. Her lips were puffy, swollen and red. She brushed her teeth. She then pulled her panties and the pad off. She dropped the pad in the trash and sat on the toilet. She then noticed how messy her pussy looked. It was red, distended and matted with cum. But she was contented and she did not take the time to clean up.

She was feeling a little giddy and she wanted to tell Joey and Chrissy about her wonderful date. She quietly opened their bedroom door and slipped inside. Both Joey and Chrissy were asleep so she just slipped under the covers beside Joey. Joey was turned toward Chrissy on his side so Janie snuggled against him spoon fashion. She whispered in his ear, “Joey, Joey, it’s Janie. Are you awake?” Joey shifted and groaned sleepily. Janie whispered again, “Joey, I had such a wonderful date with Ted.”

Joey’s eyes opened sleepily. He turned over toward Janie and whispered, “What, what did you say?”

“I had a wonderful date with Ted.”

“Well, that is great but could we talk about it in the morning?”

“I’m sorry. I’m just so happy that I had to tell someone.”

“Since you are so happy, I assume that you got fucked.”

“Ummm, I sure did. Ted really fucked my pussy hard and he squirted cum in me. Do you want to feel my pussy?” Janie took Joey’s hand and placed it on her mound. “You really did get fucked. Your pussy is a mess. Why didn’t you clean up a little?”

“Would you clean my pussy for me? Would you use your tongue? Cum is running all down my ass. Would you please lick me clean?”

“Go back into your room and I’ll come in there in a few minutes.” Janie got up and quietly left.

Joey nudged Chrissy awake saying, “Janie just got home from her date with Ted. He has really fucked her and filled her with cum. She wants me to help her get cleaned up.”

“Well, she is probably already pregnant but I don’t guess it will hurt anything if you help her get cleaned up. I had a feeling that she would let Ted get into her panties. Go ahead and help her. Be sure and do a good job. If she wants to douche you know where the bag is located. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Joey got up and went into Janie’s room. She was lying on the bed with her tee shirt around her waist and her legs spread obscenely. “Joey, please help me clean up. Look at my messy pussy.” Joey lay down between her legs and began to lick her pussy. “Oh Joey, stick your tongue way in my pussy and get the semen out. My pussy is so open. Do you see how Ted’s big cock stretched me? Cum is running down my ass. Lick down there too. Do you think Ted made a baby in me? His cock was so-o deep when he squirted. He made me come and come. I think he has fucked a baby into my belly. Joey, do you think I am a slut?”

“You are not a slut, Janie. You were just ‘horny’ and needed to get fucked. Licking your pussy is making me ‘horny’ too. My dick has gotten stiff.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get you aroused. Come up here and let me give you a kiss for cleaning me so good. You made me feel so nice.” Joey moved up between her legs and leaned down and kissed Janie. He spread his knees and pushed his dick into her pussy. “God Joey, I said kiss me, not fuck me. I am fucked out.”

“I’m going to squirt a load of cum in your pussy. If you are pregnant it might be my baby.”

“OK, if that is what you want. Is your dick all the way in?” Joey fucked Janie’s swampy pussy and filled her with his cum but he knew that his ‘swimmers’ had little chance against Ted’s ‘swimmers’. Ted squirted his so much deeper because his cock was twice as big as Joey’s dick.

It turned out that Janie was pregnant. But everything worked out well. Ted and Janie were in love. They married 6 months later and Janie gave birth 9 months later. Bill and Jessica, Chrissy and Janie’s parents, finally have a son-in-law to their liking. Chrissy, Janie and Jessica keep Ted very busy. It seems like he is always taking them on shopping trips while Bill and Joey take care of the children. Joey is still not a biological father but he is hopeful.

The END

12