Chrissy: Breakfast and a Phone Call

Story Info
The morning after....all by themselves.
944 words
2.93
26.8k
2
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers

(This is the fourth in the Chrissy series. Since her husband makes an appearance, I put this back under Loving Wives. Thank you to Hissub1111 for the initial and subsequent ideas regarding Chrissy.

This is a fantasy story. Please remember that prior to leaving anonymous comments about Nick's sexuality and such.)

*

I awoke to the feeling of her pussy enveloping my cock. I opened my eyes and saw her cute smiling face looking at me. As she started to gyrate on top, my hands immediately went to her hips.

"Don't get too used to that position, lover," she whispered. "I like to be taken. I just did this to wake you up. It's about eleven o'clock and my parents just left with the kids an hour ago. You have no idea how much I need your cum right now." At those words, I started grinding her more on my lap until I saw her smiling at me.

"I want to cover your face," I whispered before she slid off and started stroking my cock, her face millimeters away from the blast zone. Her mouth was open; tongue was out and licking right under the head as I started spurting. My eyes closed for a few moments as my cock emptied onto her face before she closed me between her lips again. Then she slid off the bed.

"Want some real breakfast?' she asked as she bounced out of the room. It took a moment for me to recover my wits enough to slide out of bed and follow her down the stairs. As I made it down to the kitchen, I saw her cover her tits with a red apron before she pulled bacon out of the refrigerator. I smiled, remembering that we had the rest of the weekend before James arrived back from his trip. Chrissy turned to me.

'You like my outfit?" she asked as she pulled down the straps enough to show me her nipples. I smiled bigger before she covered them back up. As she cooked bacon and eggs, I made the coffee and worked on making us some toast. By the time she was finished, I was too. We sat down to breakfast at her table and ate in peace. As we started clearing the table, the phone rang. Chrissy answered it.

"Oh, hi baby," she said excitedly. I kept spraying off the plates as she talked. It was then she put her cell phone on speaker.

"Nick, James has a request." This struck me as weird although I could understand why. As I eased closer to the table, I watched as Chrissy seductively squirted syrup on her breasts. It was a moment before I heard James speak.

"Nick, I need you to clean Chrissy off. Make sure you get all the syrup off." I watched as Chrissy lay on the table before I bent down and started licking the syrup off above her left breast. Chrissy took the opportunity to moan loudly, since the kids were already gone.

"Baby, his tongue feels so good. I so wish your cock was here to suck on baby. I miss it. Are you stroking it for me?"

"Yes, Baby. My cock is hard thinking about you laying there and Nick's tongue all over you. Be sure to bite her nipples, Nick. She loves that." My mouth found her nipple and I sucked gently on the nipple ring before I pulled it with my teeth. She was moaning louder now and if I wouldn't have cum earlier, I would have shot off already. As I followed the trail of syrup, I hear James again.

"Baby, are you going to cum for me? I miss hearing you moan like that." As my tongue touched the syrup near her pussy, she pushed my head down.

"Please Nick. James needs me to cum for him. Touch my pussy with your tongue. Please," she breathlessly begged. I complied with her request, my tongue finding her treasured slit and sliding in. She started moaning louder, yelling my name as James encouraged her to cum. It was a few moments later when I tasted her cum on my tongue. I saw her breathe deeply as I heard James over the phone.

"Baby, tell me about how hard Nick is." James commanded. I walked over to where her head was and saw her open her mouth.

"Baby, he's hard as a rock. Can I suck his cock, please?" she asked, stretching out the please in a pleading way.

"Make him cum, baby," he said. I moaned loudly as Chrissy took my cock into her mouth.

"Nick, fuck her mouth. Just like on my birthday," James said. I started to thrust my cock down her throat. It was only a few moments before I saw her hand slide behind her ass. I started feeling myself edge closer. As I started moaning, I could hear James.

"Cover her slutty face, Bro." I started exploding as her hand stroked me all over her face. I looked down and saw Chrissy with her mouth open and shots of my cum dotting her face.

"Nick, take a picture of my slutty wife. I want to see what she looks like." Quickly I grabbed my phone and took the picture. Once I texted him the picture, James started talking again.

"That was hot, baby. I love you. I can't wait to get home now." As he hung up on his end, Chrissy started wiping her face with a napkin.

"I think we need a shower now. Wanna join me, handsome?"

*

(Please vote and let me know what you think. )

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
404 Followers