Chrissy Fucks the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrissyCD
ChrissyCD
65 Followers

He held his cock in place until the pain had subsided. I hit the popper again, so hard I thought I might pass out. I didn't but I wanted his big black dick more than ever now.

"Go on and fuck me," I moaned as I looked back into Derrick's eyes.

I felt my ass stretching as he slowly slid his huge black cock in slightly before drawing it back out. His cock was reaching places that have never been touched and he wasn't even all the way in.

I was in heaven. Derrick had my legs spread out wide in the air, holding them with his hands, while he pumped in and out of me shallowly. I was moaning and groaning as extreme pleasure washed over me.

He looked down at me and asked, "Are you ready to be fucked by a real nigger dick?"

My eyes gazed into his dark brown ones as I answered, "Yes, fuck me like a cheap slut with your big black nigger dick!"

He smiled down at me, pleased with my response. Derrick slid his cock out to until just the head was inside me and pushed my legs back towards my shoulders. He wiggled his hips side to side a bit and then plunged his cock all the way inside me until I felt his balls resting on my ass. The pain was so excruciating I could barely breathe.

I screamed out in pain and tried to wiggle away, but he held me there, with his cock buried all the way inside me. After some time, the pain faded and I was overcome by a feeling of total pleasure. He started fucking me slow and deep. Every time his balls touched my ass, I exhaled a deep sigh of pleasure.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him to me with each thrust. Fuck, I was in heaven!! The contrast of the colors our skin was amazing. The darkness of his skin against mine and the white of my stockings against him were so erotic. His pace increased until I could hear and feel his big balls slapping my ass with every thrust.

"Come on, baby, fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!"

He was kissing, biting and sucking on my neck as he mauled my tits. I could feel the hickeys forming on my neck, marking me as his whore.

I talked dirty to him and he pounded my ass so hard and deep I thought he was going to tear me open. He fucked me like a wild animal. The bed was squeaking and my ass almost lifted off the mattress with every thrust, as I hung on with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He drove his cock in me hard and deep for over 15 minutes. I couldn't believe someone could keep up such a pace. We were hot and sweaty, our bodies rubbing together like animals in heat.

I was in total ecstasy, when all of a sudden he pulled his cock out of me, leaving me laying there, feeling completely empty.

"Get up and lean over the bed, bitch. I wanna fuck you from behind," Derrick commanded.

I stood up, straightened my stockings and bra and leaned over the bed, resting my hands on my sheets. He grabbed the sides of my panties and jerked them down. I stepped out of them, my naked ass waiting for his cock's return.

I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed the popper bottle. I took another big hit and as soon as I had the lid on it, I felt Derrick's cock pushing its way back inside me.

"MMMMMM! God yes, baby!" I screamed as his hands gripped my hips.

Derrick jerked my hips back as hard as he could, plunging his cock balls deep in my ass.

"OH FUCK! OH YES! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK DICK!"

"You want a fucking, you trashy, nigger-dick loving slut? I'll give you a fucking that will hurt you for days."

He proceeded to fuck my ass like a madman. He was jerking my hips back to meet his thrusts. He started to slap my ass and call me names like fucking whore, dirty slut, cock sucking panty fag and dick sucking cunt. Every time he said something nasty to me, I got hotter and hotter.

"Come on, fuck me. Is that all you got? I thought black men knew how fuck white sluts."

He fucked me harder for another 10 minutes until my legs felt weak and I could barely stand.

"Derrick, I have to lay back down. My legs hurt."

"Get back on the bed, bitch, and spread your slutty ass."

I laid back on the bed and pulled my legs up with my elbows behind my knees. This gave him easy access to my gaping ass. He slid up to me and stuffed his cock all the way in with one push.

"MMMMM, yeah baby, that's it. Fuck my pussy, fuck it with that big black dick."

"Damn, bitch, you gonna make me cum all up in you."

"Oh yeah, fill me up with your hot seed. I want to feel you explode deep inside me."

I felt him start to tense up and knew he was very close. "Come on baby, cum for me. I want to feel you shoot deep inside me."

"Oh yea, bitch! Here it comes!"

He plunged all the way inside me and started grunting.

"AAAGGHHH! Yeah, oh fuck, take that cum."

"Oh God, yes baby! Fill me up with your hot seed."

I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him deep inside me. I could feel his hot jets of cum shooting deep inside my battered ass.

"Oh fuck yes, fill me up baby," I encouraged him.

He grunted in response and stroked in and out of me 4 or 5 times before pushing it in as far as he could. He laid down on top of me with his cock buried in my ass as I held him there, softly caressing his head and back, holding him close to me.

His cock softened and it slowly slid from my ass, leaving me feeling empty inside. He rolled off of me and settled on the bed next to me. We looked at each other and smiled.

"So you like that big nigger dick fucking you?"

"God yes! It hurt like hell, but it was worth every minute," I replied.

"Good, 'cause we gonna be doing this more often. You got a nice tight ass, at least for now," he said with a laugh.

"Well, I really look forward to having you fuck me again."

I got up from the bed and felt his cum running out of my ass, leaving a trail down to my thighs.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Yeah, something cold, soda or whatever," he replied.

"Let me go and clean up a bit then and I'll get us something."

"You don't have to clean up. I may not be done with you yet."

"Oh shit, I don't think I could take anymore tonight, even though I would love to," I said as I walked out of the room.

I brought us both a glass of ice water. I climbed back on the bed, leaned back against the headboard, and lit a cig.

"God, Derrick, that was the best fuck I've ever had," I told him as I sat there with my legs akimbo and his cum oozing from my gaping ass.

"Would you like to shower or wash off?" I offered.

"Not yet, I'm just gonna chill for a bit."

"Ok, well I'm dying to cum, so I'm going to jack off and look at your cock while I do it," I said.

"Why just look when you can touch it?"

I coated my cock with lube and started stroking. I reached between my legs and scooped up a bit of his cum, mixing it in with the lube and precum that covered my cock already.

I reached over and started to stroke his cock along with my own. I hadn't stroked more than 15 times before I felt my balls tighten and I released a torrent of cum. The first shot hit right below my neck and the subsequent shots worked their way down until they pooled in my belly button.

I reached down and scooped up a big glob of my cum and wiped it across my chin and lips and then rubbed it all over my stomach and chest. When I was finished I licked my fingers clean, savoring the warm salty taste I had grown to love.

To Be Continued...

ChrissyCD
ChrissyCD
65 Followers
12