Chrissy...Janie Visits Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vwrite
Vwrite
38 Followers

"I'm sorry baby. I thought that would be the easiest way of getting 'it' in you. Does it feel OK now?" She kissed me on the back and lightly rubbed my ass.

Janie kissed me and continued to hold my dick. She pulled my head back down to her breasts. Chrissy said, "I'm opening the valve now." She did and the water began to flow into my bowels. I had never felt anything like it. I reached down and touched Janie's pussy and she opened her legs as wide as she could to give me access. As the water flowed into me my dick began to harden and Chrissy began to move the nozzle in and out giving my ass a thorough fucking. I pushed a finger into Janie's wet pussy and began to massage her clit with my thumb. Chrissy whispered, "The bag is almost empty. Are you going to fuck Janie? Janie, do you want Joey to fuck you? Is your dick getting hard? Janie, is your pussy nice and wet?"

The bag emptied and Chrissy turned off the valve. I rolled over between Janie's widespread thighs and kissed her deeply pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded with her tongue and Chrissy moved behind me between my legs. She kissed my back, ran her hand down my ass crack to my dick and said, "Do you want me to put it in?" I nodded and Chrissy guided my dick into Janie's pussy. Both Janie and I groaned in unison.

Janie said, "God your dick feels so good. Chrissy, are you sure you don't mind if Joey fucks me?" I hunched as Chrissy pushed the nozzle into my ass and my dick slid into Janie's pussy. I fucked Janie and Chrissy fucked me for a few minutes until we both were nearing a climax. It felt so strange to fuck with my belly bulging with water. It made my balls feel like they were going to explode. By now Janie was frantically humping off the bed grinding her pussy on my dick. Chrissy had the nozzle twisting against my prostate. Janie cried out, "I'm going to come. I'm com-m-m-ing now! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Keep fucking me!"

I felt the sperm begin to boil out of my balls and run up my dick. I could not stop it. I yelled, "I'm com-m-m-m-ing too! I'm going to squirt cum in your pussy!"

Janie cried out, "Joey, don't cum in me. You'll make me pregnant. Pull it out now!" But Chrissy pushed the nozzle fully into my ass and leaned on my back making sure that I could not pull my dick out, even had I wanted…..which I didn't. My ass clenched and clenched and clenched and I emptied my balls into Janie. It was the wildest fuck that I ever experienced.

I just rested on top of Janie for a few minutes calming from the orgasm. I could still feel Janie's pussy rippling around my dick. Chrissy came around and kissed me deeply and said, "Did you enjoy the double fucking? Did you fill Janie's pussy with cum? Maybe you have fucked babies into both of us." Janie's eyes widened and Chrissy leaned down and kissed Janie. "I liked watching you two fuck. It looked like you were having fun. Janie, your legs quiver when you come just like mine."

"It was fun but I had better go in the bathroom before I explode."

"Janie, you go with Joey and help him on the toilet. Pull the nozzle out for him." We got up and I waddled to the bathroom. On the way I noticed cum running down Janie's legs. I sat on the toilet and Janie reached down and quickly pulled the nozzle from my ass.

I said, "Thanks, Sweetness, but I can't hold this in any longer." Janie kissed me and left me in private to empty my bowels. While sitting on the toilet I began to wonder what it would be like to live with both Chrissy and Janie all the time. When my bowels were clean and I had showered I went back to the bedroom and Chrissy and Janie were both fast asleep cuddled in each others arms. Cum was dribbling from each of their pussies. I climbed in beside them and was soon asleep. It had been memorable bedtime and Janie's outlook improved for a few weeks.

After a few weeks it became clear that neither Chrissy nor Janie was pregnant. I have no luck and am still not a biological father. Janie still has not found a job and I still have hopes for the future.

Vwrite
Vwrite
38 Followers
12