Chrissy Martinez, Latina Stud

Story Info
She's on the prowl for big-titted, big-booty milfs.
1k words
4.36
177.5k
79

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy Martinez was supposed to be doing her Calculus homework, but was daydreaming, as usual. The bright 18 year old high school senior wasn't too concerned about completing the assignment as one would think: she had seduced her Calculus teacher, Mrs. Dalton, a month before , fucking her into submission (that's another story!) and had her eating out of her hand. Gazing out her bedroom window, Chrissy noticed her next door neighbor, Louise Parker, dragging a wheeled trash-bin down her driveway. The sexy teen immediately perked-up: Mrs. Dalton was quite busty, but Mrs. Parker was even more so; at least a 44E cup, she guessed. Chrissy had slept with at least a dozen women since her conquest of her teacher, all of them in their thirties or forties and voluptuously-built, especially in the bust. She figured this qualifed her as having a "tit fetish." The Parkers had three children, all of them out of the home; Mr. Parker was an accountant in the city and his stay-at-home wife spent her time volunteering in civic and church organizations. The Parkers had moved-in only a few weeks ago, while Chrissy and her family were in Indiana for her grandmother's funeral, and so this was the first chance she'd had a chance to get a really good look at her.

Her long hair was brown and shoulder length, framing a very pretty, lightly made-up face. Chrissy was more interested in the area below the neck. Louise wore a cream colored, button-front blouse, which was straining under the weight of those heavy mammaries, and a black skirt hiding her her womanly hips and ass. Shapley legs in smoke-colored stockings carried her toward the curb, where she deposited her trash for the next morning's pickup. Chrissy got an even better look at her rear as she went back toward her front door: big and round, just the way she liked 'em!

Chrissy went to her closet and dug through a box hidden way in the back, retrieving one of the two strap-on dildos stored inside; shucking-down her jeans, she quickly strapped it on, pulled her jeans back up, and raced down the stairs. She slipped-out the backdoor and through her huge backyard, skirting the pool and lawn furniture. She glanced around quickly, then hopped-over the low fence separating her parent's property and the Parker's unobserved. She crept-up to an open window and peeked inside; the room was obviously a guest room, and un-occupied. The horny teen struck paydirt at the next rear door: Mrs. Parker was rinsing dishes at the kitchen sink, humming a hymn as she worked. The running water covered Chrissy's entrance, she was able to creep-up behind the sexy wife, carefully unzipping her jeans as she went, freeing the big, thick rubber dildo she wore to poke through the opening. The bold redheaded vixen went right-up behind the humming housewife sliding her hands up and around her, cupped a mammoth tit in each hand while pressing her rampant erection against that big, soft ass.

Louise squealed in surprise, releasing the dish she was holding, shocked to be accosted in her own home, in the middle of the day, no less!

"J-J-Jack?" she stammered, is that you?"

"No, not Jack" Chrissy murmured, kissing the other woman's soft neck. "Chrissy."

"W-WW-Who the hell are you?" she demanded, "What are you doing in my house?"

"Such language, for a bible-thumping Republican" the naughty high school senior snickered,

giving the weighty mounds her hands held a salicious squeeze.

"Ta-take your hands off me!" Louise screeched, struggling in Chrissy's grasp. "Ohhh" she moaned, as the young woman's knowing hands kneaded her big breasts, her fingers plucking at the big, sensitive nipples.

"Do, you really want me to?" Chrissy whispered, nuzzling Louise's throat and continuing to play with her hardening nipples.

"I-I" Mrs. Parker began, then, "Ahhh!" as the combination of the other woman's fondling of her breasts, kissing of her throat, and something, big and hard, poking at her bottom (what in the world!?) caused a bolt of lust to knife through her like a sword.

"What are you doing to me?" she whimpered, as her cunt began to moisten. What was happening to her? She wasn't a lesbian!

"I'm playing with your big titty-jugs" Chrissy replied. "Your nipples are trying to bust through your bra and blouse, so I guess you like it," she teased.

"Please" she groaned, her breathing ragged.

"Please, what, darling?"

"You're a WOMAN!" the distraught housewife wailed. She raised shaking hands to try to push the red-head's hands away; Chrissy easily brushed them aside and continued pleasuring the woman's huge mounds.

"I can smell your cunt" the high school student hissed, "So I know this making you hot, little wifey. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"But, b-but how?"

"Feel this?" Chrissy pressed her strap on into the crease of Louise's sumptuous ass.

"That's not a..a.." the confused wife stammered, almost turned-on beyond belief.

"It's a strap-on cock. 10 inches long, 3 inches thick."

"10 inches long..." the dazed housewife echoed.

Chrissy laughed aloud. "That's right, baby. I bet your hubby is nowhere near that length. What is he, about 5 or 6 inches?"

Louise blushed furiously. "That's personal" she whispered. Jack was probably 5 and a half inches, at best.

"Guess what, little wifey: you're gonna suck my cock, then I'm gonna fuck you in the ass. What do you think about that?"

"P-P-Please don't talk like that," the weakening brunette pleaded.

"Just stating facts. I'm gonna put you on all fours with those big juicy titties hanging down and tear you a new asshole."

"BUT I TEACH SUNDAY SCHOOL!" Louise cried pitiably.

"Turn around; face me," Chrissy ordered.

Dazedly, Louise did as she was told.

"Unbutton your blouse and take it off."

Hands shaking, the other woman's fingers fumbled at the buttons of her blouse.

Her eyes wandered to the big dildo poking out of Chrissy's jeans.

"Are-are you really going to do that to me?" she whispered.

"Oh, yes," the depraved latina replied.

To be continued....................