Chrissy Martinez, Latina Stud Ch. 05

Story Info
Chrissy takes Louise Parker for anal ride.
1.2k words
4.53
119.8k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left-off the last time, Chrissy has invaded the safe haven of her next door is preparing the busty MYLF (Mother You'd Like to Fuck) the fucking of her life....

"Turn around; face me" Chrissy ordered. Dazedly, Louise does as she's told.

"Unbutton your blouse and take it off."

Hands shaking, the other woman's fingers fumble at the buttons of her blouse.

Her eyes wander to the big dildo poking out of Chrissy's jeans.

"Are-are you really going to do that to me?" she whispers.

"Oh, yes" the depraved Latina replies......(from Chapter One...)

"Hurry it up!" Chrissy snaps, and the petrified Sunday school teacher hurries to comply. She hurries to finish unbuttoning her blouse and slip it off. "Gawdamn!" the young woman gasps, as Louise's massive knockers are revealed in all their glory. The blushing housewife holds her blouse in one hand as her young neighbor's eyes rove hungrily over her voluptuous curves. Her massive mammaries, the objects of Chrissy's admiration , bulge obscenely over the tops of her black lace bra cups.

"The bra"

Louise's shaking fingers fumble briefly at the catch on the front of her bra before finally getting it loose, freeing the tremendously-heavy globes from confinement. The huge udders are packed with dozens of faint blue veins, and tipped with a pair of the biggest, darkest nipples Chrissy has ever laid eyes on. "Hurry it up; get the rest of it off." Her quickly skirt follows, pooling at her feet, revealing her eye-popping figure in matching garterbelt, French-cut panties, stockings, and heels. Well, well", Chrissy chortles. "The church-going little "wifey" is a secret slut" "When is your husband due?", the horny latina teen asks, her mouth watering.

"35-45 m-mm-minutes" Louise whispers.

As much as she would love to suck on those amazing tits for at least an hour or more, it will have to wait for another day: her anal-lust is more urgent than her tit-lust.

"Get those panties off and get down on all fours, like the bitch you are" the latina stud commands.

On her hands and knees, her bare ass thrust up in the air and her incredibly-large jugs hanging beneath her, Louise flinches as Chrissy's hands rove over her lower back, the swell of her buttocks, and the backs of her thighs. "Ooooh!" she exclaims, as the teen home invader's tongue slips into the crack of her ass. Her bottom cheeks are pulled rudely-apart as the questing tongue rasps across her tender, virgin anal pucker. Her cunt gushes as Chrissy's tongue-tip circles her wrinkled star-fish, trying to worm its way inside. Fifteen minutes later, after Chrissy has given her the most thorough "rim-job" she's capable of, the prim and proper housewife is so horny that she will go crazy if Chrissy doesn't fuck her, and soon!

"I'm gonna fuck you raw, bitch, so I hope you're ready" Chrissy informs her.

"Do whatever you want to me," the squirming brunette manages to gasp.

"Open yourself for me; prove to me that you want my cock" Louise obeys, reaching down to spread the slick lips of her labia open, mewling when the tip of the teenager's prick nudges against her furry mound.

"Beg for my cock" her mistress orders.

"Please don't make me; I'm too ashamed" Mrs. Parker pleads. "OWWW!" she screams, as Chrissy delivers three hard slaps in a row to her plush, naked buttocks.

"Listen, bitch, I give the fucking orders, you take them, understand? You better get it quick or I will make sure you can't sit down for a week!" the latina teen tells her coldly.

"Y-YY-es m'am" Louise sobs, her ass burning from the hard blows. "Please, may I have your cock?"

"Not very convincing" Chrissy slides her cock-head tantalizingly against her swollen pussy and clit.

"Oh GOD, I need your cock so bad, Mistress...PLEASE FUCK ME!" Louise wails.

"What about Mr. Parker?"

"FUCK HIM!!!"

Instead of answering, Chrissy laughs aloud, then stuffs her rubber prick into the older woman's sloppy cunt in one quick motion. "OhhhhhhhMY LORD!" she screeches, as the tip of the long dick comes to rest against the opening of her cervix. Her inner cuntal walls expand to their limits around the thick intruder; Louise would swear that the giant cock is pushing some of her organs aside: she can't catch her breath! She's never been so full. After a moment or two to get used to it Chrissy begins a slow thrusting, gradually building her speed until Louise's full, meaty ass- cheeks shake and wobble like jello to the hearty thrusts.

Chrissy spends just enough time in her neighbor's pussy to get her "cock" wet. Wetting her fingers in the abundant juices flowing freely from the woman's pink core, she teases the reddish-pink anal rose, one fingertip moving in a circular motion until it relaxes just enough to admit it. Louise jerks at the slight pain this causes, but the hungry rim-job has achieved its purpose and the once-tight ring of muscles is somewhat loose now. A second finger follows, working patiently at the never-violated barrier until it weakens and allows both digits in up to the knuckles. Pulling her fingers free, Chrissy laughs merrily at the faint brown stains left-over from their anal excursion. "Wow! You're HEALTHY!" The busty wife and mother blushes furiously in response.

Quickly, Chrissy lubes-up her cock from a small bottle in she carries in her pocket, then prepares to fuck her neighbor in the ass.

The plum-shaped tip presses insistently against her anus, and Mrs. Parker holds her breath, trying to concentrate on relaxing her sphincter as instructed. Her pucker begins to open, and the pain causes her to let her pent-up breath out in a choked "whoosh". Chrissy pauses for just a few seconds, taking time to squirt a bit more lube onto her shaft before the one hard, swift push that sends it plowing deep into her hungry rectum. Louise thinks she has blacked-out, but its only her long hair that has fallen into her face.

She groans pitiably: "Ohhh...Oh my God...." Chrissy settles-into a steady rhythm, loosening and stretching her partner's anal tract with each stroke. She suddenly pulls-out, spreads Louise's cheeks wide and licks deeply into the gaping "O" before it can snap closed. Her probing tongue slithers into the valley she has created, her lips fasten-on and suck strongly at the trembling sphincter, until Louise whimpers and shudders at the lewd and kinky activity.

Soon after, she is "balls-deep" in the brunette's steamy bowels once again. Meeting very little resistance now, Chrissy speeds-up her pace, stabbing into the whimpering brunette's ass-guts again and again with machine-like efficiency. The pain and pleasure have mixed-together somehow. Louise Parker is hotter than she's ever been, and this kinky teenager has already made her cum more times in their brief encounter than her husband can manage in ten lovemaking sessions.

Her asshole is fully-distended, wrapped tightly around the intruding thick rubber dong, her bowels now welcoming instead of resistant. Chrissy ass-fucks the quivering older woman into a mind-blowing orgasm just as a car pulls into the driveway. She leaves Louise on the floor in a heap as she makes her exit. The panicked wife grabs her clothes and stumbles for the stairs just as her husband puts his key in the lock. "Hey, Lou, I'm home!," he yells, entering the house and setting-down his briefcase just as Louise reaches the top of the stairs.

"I 'll be down a few minutes!," she calls-back, hurrying into the bedroom and closing the door.

To be continued...