Chrissy Teaches Shelly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl turned to Shelly and put her hands on her shoulders. Shelly put her hands on Cheryl's hips under the water and leaned in to accept the offered kiss. Cheryl had to lean down to meet her friend's lips and did so. At first their lips met tentatively but then Shelly worked her tongue into her friend's mouth and Cheryl responded. Shelly pulled her closer to feel her breasts pushed against her own, delighting in the opportunity. Cheryl melted into the kiss and slid her tongue around Shelly's mouth. Alex was watching in awe, one hand idly stroking his stiff cock.

Cheryl broke off the kiss and turned to ask Alex, "good enough for you?"

"Hell yes!" he said. "What about you, was it good enough for you?" As he asked this, Shelly leant down and took Cheryl's breast in her mouth, sucking on one nipple and fondling the firmness of the other breast. Cheryl gasped as she told Alex that yes, it was one of the best kisses that she had ever had. She looked down at Shelly sucking on her tit and loved the look of her soft pouty lips wrapped around her nipple. She was even more surprised when she felt Shelly's hand on her mound, fingers moving in to explore her pussy. She was so horny now though, that she simply moved her legs a little to aid in giving her friend access.

"Now you owe me," Cheryl said to Alex "and I want you to stand up and walk around the yard nice and slow so that we can admire that cock of yours parading about." Shelly stopped sucking her friend to watch, but continued to fondle her pussy. "God that feels nice, Cheryl whispered to Shelly, "did you do this to the other girl?"

"More," Shelly said in return as they watched Alex parade slowly about the yard, his dick bobbing up and down as he walked, "and I'd like to do it with you if you think you'd like it."

"I've never even thought about being with a girl, but you're convincing me that there's something that might be worth trying about it," Cheryl said breathily.

"Oh, I'll make sure you love it, but I want to fuck Alex too," Shelly confided.

"You're going to fuck your sister's boyfriend? You are wicked girl! But I think that I am going to watch you do it and maybe even fuck him too! First though, do you think we should make himself cum for us?"

"Yes, let's go inside and see him squirt!"

"Oh Alex, you can stop parading now," Cheryl called to him "Its time for you to show us how you can milk that nice big cock of yours." Saying that, she lifter herself out of the pool, followed by Shelly. Alex watched, delighted as the two gorgeous girls dried them off and made their way inside. He followed them, all thoughts of his girlfriend forgotten.

"Lay down on the floor and you have to stroke yourself until you cum." Cheryl told him. Alex obligingly lay down and took his cock in his hand and started wanking.

"Come on big boy, let's see what you've got," encouraged Shelly, pulling at her nipples as she watched him pump his shaft. Cheryl too played with her breasts, enjoying the show that was put on.

"Maybe it would help if we gave him some inspiration," suggested Cheryl, leaning in to take her friend's nipple in her mouth again. Cheryl moaned with delight and reached out to play with Shelly's small breasts, pulling and rolling the nipples. Alex stroked faster as he watched the girls. Cheryl then stopped Shelly so that she could suck her nipples in return. Shelly turned so that she was facing alex, with Cheryl sucking her tit from the side and she slipped a finger between her own pussy lips, showing the bald wetness to Alex. Precum appeared on the top of his cock and shelly reached out to touch it with her finger. She then put it in her mouth and sucked her finger clean again.

Alex moaned and Cheryl stopped sucking to watch as she did it again. Then she too reached out when another drop appeared so that she could lick it. Shelly put a drop on her lips and kissed Cheryl deeply. Alex moaned and let them know that he was going to cum.

They stopped and watched eagerly as his cock pulsed in his grasp and a rope of thick cum spurted into the air, landing on his belly. The next one landed back on top of his cock and fingers and then it dribbled some more as he idly stroked it and came back to earth.

"Mmmm good boy," said Cheryl admiring the view. Shelly reached out to touch the cum on his cock and he flinched, still sensitive from coming. She lifted her cummy finger to her mouth to taste it, curiosity driving her on. She then got some on her finger and offered it to Cheryl. Cheryl hesitated but decided to try and sucked the cum from her friend's finger. Alex couldn't believe what he was seeing and was astounded when Shelly leaned over and started sucking his cock clean. When that was done, she turned to Cheryl and kissed her, cum stringing between their lips.

"Time for me to give you a treat," She told her friend. "Lay down, I'm going to make you orgasm.

Cheryl simply laid down, now so horny that she would let her friend do anything that might result in that wondrous goal. Shelly ran her fingers up and down Cheryl's slit, getting it even wetter than it already was. She then gently parted the hairy lips and moved in to start licking at the wet pussy. She worked her tongue in and out and slurped the juices. Cheryl gasped in pleasure and squeezed her breasts and nipples as she experienced her first ever oral sex – and from a girl at that!

"Alex, I think Shelly deserves a treat to!" Cheryl gasped through her pleasure. Get under her and eat her pussy like she's doing to me!

Alex wasted no time and positioned him self under Shelly's bald pussy. He couldn't believe his luck at getting to eat yet another bald cunt, and it was his girlfriend's little sister at that. Shelly was in heaven, her pussy being eaten and a nice little clit getting attention from her tongue in front of her. She could sense that Cheryl was close to cumming and ground her face into her pussy, driving her over the edge at the same time that she ground into Alex's face. Cheryl exploded and Shelly gently lapped at her as the orgasm washed over her and subsided.

Then she sat up over Alex's face to get herself off, working her clit on his tongue, grinding her pussy against his chin. She watched Cheryl's pussy gently convulse in its final throes as she herself broke in orgasm, dribbling juice over Alex's face. She slid her pussy down his body a bit and leaned down and licked her own juices from his face. Kissing him and licking him.

"There's only one thing left for you to do Alex," said Shelly. "You have to fuck me. You have to pop my cherry."

Alex looked up in surprise at Shelly. He wasn't sure that he should let it go this far. Cheryl was looking on with interest too. Shelly had lain back on the floor with her legs spread, inviting him. He gave up all resistance as his cock responded to the sight before him. He moved between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock on her wet pussy. Shelly encouraged him, telling him to slide it in, to help he lose it. He pushed his cock in slowly, feeling the resistance of her tight little cunt. Cheryl was kneeling up, watching the cock disappear and idly stroking herself as it did.

Alex moved it in and out a bit, letting Shelly adjust to the size. Then, when he thought she was ready, he pushed his cock all the way in. Shelly cried out in pain as her hymen was ruptured. She grabbed Alex and held him still, letting the pain subside. Alex nearly lost it then and there from the excitement of the moment. Then he started to slowly rock back and forth, slowly moving his cock in and out. Shelly slowly started to enjoy the feeling and moved with him, loving being penetrated.

Cheryl was right there watching and Shelly reached out to touch her pussy, sliding a finger inside and then sucking on the juices. Cheryl presented her breasts to Alex for him to suck on whilst he fucked Shelly. He did so and then, quickly stopped, pulling his cock free of Shelly, and stroking it a couple of times, released more cum, this time all over Shelly's belly.

Shelly was disappointed that he hadn't cum in her, but realised that it wouldn't have been a sensible thing to do. Alex sat back, delighted at what had transpired and amazed when Cheryl leant over Shelly to suck her breasts and then to lick up the cum from her friend's body.

"You're not finished yet buster!" You said you'd do anything I ask and I have one more thing to ask." Cheryl told him. "Wash your cock and then fuck me too!"

Alex glanced down and noticed the blood on his cock. He went off to do as he was told. Cheryl simply kissed and fondled her friend until Alex returned. When he was returning, Cheryl laid herself out as Shelly had done. Alex moved straight in to his new target. He repeated his start, rubbing himself on her before slowly pushing in, feeling the subtle differences between the two girls pussies.

Cheryl too, cried out as her virginity was taken and Shelly turned to kiss her, loving that they had shared this experience together. Before too long, Alex could take no more and again, pulled out to spray his seed. Shelly cupped her hands for him to cum in and he sprayed what he could across her palms, diminished from all the times he had already cum today. Shelly spread the cum across her lips, then Cheryl's and the two girls kissed, swapping it and sharing. It.

The three of them were spent and decided that they should clean up before Chrissy showed up. Cheryl headed off home and Alex and Shelly sat down to watch a movie, Shelly wrapped in her towel, careful to sit in a different chair.

12