Chrissy the Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie walked over to Chrissy, looked at me and smiled before kneeling between Chrissy's legs, this was obviously one of those things that had happened before Chrissy's two male friends lifted her legs and held them apart as Angie's head dipped down and she slowly parted Chrissy's pussy lips with her fingers. She held her lips apart and sucked Chrissy's clit into her mouth Angie's hands like the rest of her were tiny, her fist slipped into Chrissy's hole easily maybe because of the stretching it had received earlier, she pumped her fist and lapped at her clit, shuddering Chrissy came, a slow clap and a chant of more, more, more from those watching.

I am positive Chrissy smiled for a split second, Angie stood and stripped naked, her muscular body had no fat she was pure muscle, she again knelt in front of Chrissy, her fist again slipping easily into Chrissy's dripping snatch, one of the guys near to Chrissy stood up and pushed his cock into Chrissy's mouth she sucked him greedily turning her head towards him he held her head a began to fuck her mouth, Chrissy was writhing as Angie fisted her taking her in past her wrist, the two guys either side still gripping her legs released their cocks placing Chrissy's hand on their hard members she began to slowly wank them in unison. I moved closer fascinated by the action, Angie looked up and smiled she told me to kneel next to her so that I could see better, she whispered Chrissy never remembers this but we have done it a few times in the past I smiled to myself knowing full well that Chrissy knew exactly what she was doing.

Chrissy was pushed to another orgasm, as she came Angie started to add fingers from her left hand to the fist that was pumping into Chrissy's pussy. Gradually stretching her more and more, the muscles on Angie's arms rippled as she pumped her fist and now 4 additional fingers into Chrissy's dripping hole, she turned in her thumb and slowly slipped the second fist into Chrissy's now hugely stretched hole. Angie was really going for it now alternating from plunging in alternate fists to pumping them both in together, she smiled at me and asked me to fuck her from behind, slipping behind her I did as I was asked.

Angie was extremely tight and I nearly came as I pushed into her tight cunt, I controlled myself and started to fuck her slowly, building up speed as I regained some more control, looking around the room Chrissy was squealing and her cunt was running with wetness. I was steadily fucking Angie's tight cunt while Lucy was sucking the Brown cock. Louise sucked another cock Chrissy was still wanking two guys and another guy was still fucking her mouth, there was some movement as people swapped partners. Disengaging myself from Angie I sat on the sofa next to Chrissy who was released by the guys, Angie's fists came out with a plopping noise, a huge stream of pussy juice ran out of her stretched hole and onto the laminate floor.

Chrissy moved over and sat down on my lap as she did her hand guided my cock into her arsehole she had her feet up on the sofa as if squatting as she slowly sank down taking me all the way up her arse.

Angie resumed her position and again slipped her fist into Chrissy's now not so tight fuck hole, the guy who had been fucking Chrissy's mouth knelt behind Angie slid his cock in and came in a few strokes. He was replaced by someone else who must have known how she felt as he entered very slowly and carefully, I could feel Angie's fist as she fist fucked Chrissy again, a strange sensation but pleasurable. Chrissy was soon bouncing on my cock buried deep in her arse, the guy with the fat brown cock came over and standing on the sofa pushed his cock into Chrissy's mouth slowly at first he fucked her mouth from my angle I had a great view, soon he was sliding deeper and deeper until I watched his balls bouncing on Chrissy's chin, as he slid in and out I could see her throat stretching as she deep throated him.

I have never seen someone take the amount of sexual punishment that Chrissy had tonight, but judging from the amount she was coming she was enjoying every minute Brown cock was now banging her face like he was fucking her pussy his balls bounced as he rammed his cock in and out of her throat. He pulled out and sprayed a huge wad of cum in her face, it ran down and onto her tits and belly, no sooner had he moved aside when another took his place this time no waiting he pumped his cock to the full depth on the first stroke. I could feel Chrissy clenching her arse as she came again, I felt Angie pull out her fist and as the next guy again pulled out to come in her face she was lifted off me and bent over the sofa, you will love this Angie said, another guy began fucking Chrissy's face as she was bent over the Sofa, Lucy approached and gave Angie a long kiss. Lucy then slid her much larger fist into Chrissy's sopping cunt from behind, Angie collected a load of sticky cum from Chrissy's face and tits then using the cum as lube she pushed her small fist into Chrissy's arsehole. I stood and watched, as I watched Louise came and dropped to her knees taking me into her mouth she started to suck my cock while I watched my partner getting totally abused.

The next guy spunked all over her face and was quickly replaced by another, but my eyes where rooted to the other actions, Lucy was now ramming her fist into Chrissy's cunt and Angie was now trying to get her second fist into Chrissy's arse hole I would never have believed it was possible for a woman to take so much but there she was a queue of guys patiently waiting their turn to fuck her face.

I am sure some came for seconds, the two girls were pounding their fists into her arse and cunt like machines, Chrissy appeared to be coming continuously I could see the fluid leaking from her like a stream as it joined the growing pool on the floor between her legs, with the last guy now fucking her face I removed myself from Louise and joined the short queue, as he finished again squirting on her face I stepped forward, she was covered in cum it dripped from her nose and chin, her hair was matted with cum and her face didn't have any area that was clean, I gripped her head and forced my cock into her mouth. I am not as thick as the fat brown cock of Simon but I am longer and still fairly thick, I slowly fed her with the biggest cock of the night mine, she opened her eyes and saw it was me then closed them again as I eased further down her throat until like the others my balls rested on her chin, I could feel myself in her throat but withdrew and started to slowly fuck her face, looking down I saw Angie had finally got to the point she could get the second fist in and with a push he did so, I felt Chrissy's silent scream as she came with my cock deep in her throat there was a cheer from the guys as she squirted and squirted while she came I pulled out and added my load to her already cum smothered face.

That was it we were all spent, Chrissy collapsed onto the sofa twitching and trembling still coming, the floor was awash with her come. Once she could stand I called for a taxi, wrapped Angie's jumper round her and took her out into the cool air. The taxi driver looked at the state of Chrissy in his mirror but said nothing as he drove us home, taking a card I tipped him and led Chrissy into my flat. I helped her shower, then put her to bed she hadn't said a word.

12