Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 05

Story Info
Adventures of a slut.
6.3k words
4.67
18.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening Chrissy kissed her parents good night and after cleaning her teeth went in to her bed room. She picked some music and turned it up a little more than she normally did, not enough for her parents in the next room to complain but enough that she couldn't hear the TV. Chrissy lay naked on her bed with her legs wide open she began to explore her own pussy; she jumped when there was a tap on her window. As planned Henry had arrived once Chrissy had opened the window he quietly climbed in.

Chrissy made sure he knew to be very quiet as she stripped him of his shorts and shirt, when she had him naked Chrissy guided him to lay on his back before she went back to work on his cock. Licking and sucking him until again she took his full length into her mouth. Henry pulled her across him until Chrissy still sucking his cock also straddled his face, gripping her bottom Henry pulled Chrissy's pussy onto his mouth below. The more he licked at Chrissy's pink pussy the wilder she got, she was mashing her soaking wet pussy into Henry's face while taking the whole length of his cock hard and fast in to her mouth.

Chrissy came for the first time that evening with her throat filled with hard cock, she twitched and shuddered as she soaked Henry's face, slowly she released the rock hard cock from her mouth and squatted above it. Henry's length and girth was impressive, Chrissy a virgin until last night lined the big cock up with her still throbbing pussy and slowly sank down taking the whole length. Once she was sat down on Henry's lap she began to rise and fall, with each rise she lifted until Henry almost came out, but then the fall fast and hard she impaled herself grinding into him every time as if wanting more.

Henry couldn't take much more, he had come in her mouth on the way home in the car and thought he had more control, but the sight of this beautiful woman fucking his pole was too much. He reached up and took her breasts one in each hand rubbing his palm over her nipples as he gritted his teeth trying not to cum, he managed to hang on for a few more minutes until he felt Chrissy come again. As Chrissy's pussy gripped his cock and she rode him hard Henry squirted his load deep inside her. Besides from a few groans and grunts which were covered by the music they both managed to stay fairly quiet. As Chrissy lay smiling with spunk dribbling from her well fucked hole, she waved to Henry as he slipped quietly back out of her window.

The next morning Chrissy was alone at home, every Sunday her parents went to visit her grandmother, they normally went for lunch afterwards and Chrissy expected them home around 4pm. Wrapped in her long thick robe Chrissy stood in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil, deciding that as she had some time alone she could explore some things further.

With a coffee in hand Chrissy firstly returned to her room, she removed the robe and hung it up, next she deliberately went and stood in front of her window. Her room overlooked a large field; she stood naked in front of the window while sipping her coffee. There was no one in the field but even the slim chance of getting caught turned her on a little she realised. With her coffee finished she returned her cup to the kitchen, walking naked through the house seemed strange and even though no one was there she felt herself becoming even more aroused.

Chrissy stood in the large bay window which faced the road and the Peterson's house. She couldn't see into the house opposite but in her mind Mr Peterson was watching her from the darkness. Not knowing if she had been seen Chrissy made herself stand there for another five minutes, she could feel her pussy get wetter with every minute that passed.

Deciding that she needed something else Chrissy slipped into her parent's bedroom, from the back of the old oak wardrobe Chrissy pulled out a box full of adult DVD's obviously belonging to her step father, her brothers had found it ages ago and she had once watched a film from her partly opened door. Her brothers sat on the large leather sofa had not known she was even there. Picking a film at random Chrissy replaced the box and went back to the lounge to watch the DVD.

The film started with a woman estate agent showing two men an apartment, the film was French with English voices dubbed over. Chrissy watched as the woman led the two men up the stairs to the apartment, she carried a clip board but the focus was the view up her short skirt. Chrissy soon realised that the story line was complete rubbish, she was about to turn the film off when the two men trapped the woman in a corner of the balcony.

They were soon stripping the very attractive girl of her clothes high up above the streets of whatever foreign city this was, but importantly for Chrissy they were outside in a public area, in her mind she exchanged places with the porn star hoping that someone on the street below would look up. Chrissy watched as the girl was pushed to her knees before a cock was released and shoved in to her mouth. The second man now stood beside the first and the woman alternated which cock she sucked the other cock she stroked slowly.

With a string of saliva hanging from her chin the woman was pushed onto a sun lounger, one man straddled her face and began to actually fuck her mouth while the other man stripped her completely naked. Chrissy was not aware that she was now circling her clit with her finger legs splayed wide open on her parents sofa as she watched.

Still having her face fucked the second man poured a whole bottle of baby oil over the woman before putting a selection of dildos and vibrators on the floor next to her. Somewhere in her subconscious Chrissy laughed at the plot, I mean who would bring oil and sex toys to view a new apartment?

As Chrissy watched the man picked up a pink jelly dildo, about Henry's size Chrissy thought. A little bit of oil and the jelly slid into the woman's pink hole. Chrissy needed something inside her too, pressing pause she went into the kitchen, Chrissy didn't own any sex toys so she would have to find an alternative, in the fridge she found a Cucumber, she had never liked cucumber but her mum always bought them for when they had a salad.

She found a tub of Vaseline in the bathroom cabinet and with both cucumber and lube she went back to her film, realising that the lube would mark the sofa she also grabbed a bath towel which she spread out on the sofa before sitting back down.

With her heels on the coffee table and her legs wide open Chrissy hit play again, as she watched the woman take on the jelly dildo Chrissy spread Vaseline in to her pussy, once she could feel her finger slip easily inside her Chrissy aimed the big green cucumber at her slippery hole. It was fatter and longer than Henry's cock which had until now been the largest thing she had ever had inside her, Chrissy shut her eyes and groaned as the vegetable slipped inside her. Gripping the end with one hand Chrissy began to fuck herself, steadily she got faster and faster until with her hips raised off the sofa she cried out as she made herself cum.

She looked back to the screen the woman who was now on her knees sucking a cock; her pussy was still being filled with the jelly dildo and a third man, where did he come from? was pushing his cock into her arsehole. Chrissy slowed her fucking as she watched the woman being fucked in both holes, I have to try that Chrissy thought and laying the cucumber on the towel she went back into the kitchen.

There was only one cucumber, but Chrissy thought maybe the empty wine bottle in the re-cycling would do it was not the standard shape but rather a long taper slowly widening over its considerable length from the neck to the base which was about as thick around as her wrist the bottle was about 12 inches long about the same as the cucumber in length it was ideal. It was bigger round than the cucumber but that had fitted easily Chrissy thought, with bottle in hand Chrissy went back to the sofa. The actors were changing position; the girl now lowered herself on to one man, his cock slipping straight back into her arsehole.

Chrissy mimicked by lining up the sticky and slippery cucumber with her own arsehole with it wedged between her and the sofa she lowered herself, slowly she took the whole thing, 12 fat inches of cucumber now filled her, she sat trembling as she became used to the feeling. Chrissy watched the woman on the screen as she leant backwards displaying her open pussy and cock filled arsehole, as the second man slipped his cock into her pussy Chrissy began covering the wine bottle with Vaseline.

Chrissy found that she could lower herself onto the two objects together, her bottom was already full of cucumber and slowly she was sinking down onto the bottle as well. Chrissy was slowly taking more of the bottle, she could feel the cold glass stretch her as the widening bottle slowly slipped in. Chrissy thought about getting something smaller, there was probably a beer bottle somewhere, but even as she thought it she felt her pussy sinking down to the sofa.

This time she did scream, the climax was massive her pussy clenched and shuddered and it was several minutes before Chrissy was able to collect her thoughts. Reaching down Chrissy could feel the glass inside her open hole but the whole bottle had slipped inside, as she felt further back towards the cucumber which was now out of sight, as she explored the feeling of having both holes filled she heard a car stop on the drive. Chrissy looked over the back of the sofa and could see her step father walking towards the house through the window, realising that she didn't have enough time to get to her room she quickly changed channel to TV and wrapped the towel around herself.

Chrissy was just about covered as her step father walked in, she was on the verge of another orgasm, having just been playing with herself she was very aroused and now every tiny movement made the objects filling her move." Why are you back so early?" she managed to say," I forgot my wallet" he replied," just collecting it then you can get back to your film". Chrissy almost panicked until she realised he meant the one on TV now, not his porn film. Her father asked her to look in the kitchen for his wallet while he checked the bedroom, Chrissy could barely stand but not wanting to make him suspicious she slowly and carefully stood up, with her legs squeezed together Chrissy shuffled out to the kitchen, she barely made it without climaxing, she was gasping for air by the time she had finished the short walk to the kitchen, she was about to remove the bottle when she heard her father's footsteps approaching.

Chrissy was stood at the breakfast bar she could feel her pussy juices running down her trembling legs, her father came towards her holding his wallet, he was about to leave when as he often did he turned and gave his step daughter a hug. The movement sent her over the edge and Chrissy came hard while her step father held her, he didn't know what had happened but as he stood back the towel wrapped around Chrissy fell to the floor, Chrissy instantly came again her father turned away thinking his daughters flushed face and loud groan was because of her being embarrassed.

As he hurried away apologising he couldn't help thinking how much Chrissy looked like her mother. Chrissy stood trembling in the wake of her huge orgasms until she was able to move again. Once she had managed to get back to the sofa she started to remove the two objects, the cucumber slipped free with one push of her bowels like taking a dump, the bottle she removed the same way, pushing with her internal muscles until it slipped out as well. Chrissy carefully washed off the cucumber and put it back where she had found it, the bottle she hid in the back of her wardrobe.

Chrissy decided as it was such a nice day she would make a sandwich and go down to the field to eat it, she walked through their large garden, underneath the tree house, she hadn't been up there for years it was mostly her brothers when they were kids. Climbing the gate Chrissy walked out into the field, the Wheat was waist high Chrissy followed the row until she reached the far side of the field.

There was a track covered in soft grass alongside of the hedgerow which separated the field from the road, Chrissy sat in the sun to eat her sandwich she could still see the roof of her house. The sun felt good on her face, Chrissy thought to herself that she really needed to go shopping, she had put on one of her old white t shirts and jeans, and she didn't have much else. Feeling naughty again Chrissy looked around before standing she then undid her jeans and slipped them off, sitting back down Chrissy heard voices from the other side of the hedgerow.

As she listened she realised that she didn't recognise either of the speakers, her partial nudity so close to strangers was turning her on again, she fingered her pussy surprised to find it was still stretched open a little from the bottle, as she listened to the chatter of the two men Chrissy began to finger fuck herself, four fingers soon filling her wet hole, Chrissy came quickly her hips bucking up to meet her hand. Only stopping for long enough to throw off her tee shirt Chrissy carried on masturbating naked this time, as she rubbed herself the recent memory of her step father watching her climax sent her over the edge yet again.

She stayed naked following her masturbation session while she ate her sandwich then Chrissy picked up her jeans and shirt before beginning the walk back through the field, she stayed naked until she reached the tree house, not knowing if her parents were back or not she dressed and went back indoors.

When her parents returned an hour later Chrissy noticed that her father looked embarrassed still, luckily he didn't know what she had actually been doing Chrissy thought, he just thought her towel had fallen off. For the first time in her life Chrissy decided to use her femininity to get something. Following her father into the kitchen she gave him a hug. "Daddy" she said "as you know I am growing up", his face coloured as he recalled just how grown up she was, but he managed to reply that he knew she was grown up.

"Please could you take me shopping for clothes I have hardly any and I really would like some more feminine clothes rather than these jeans and t shirts", Chrissy stood with her chest pushed out as if to show how bad her t shirts were, without a bra on all her father could see was the outline of her obviously hard nipples through the thin material, he suggested that she went with her mum, Chrissy declined saying that she wouldn't let me get what I like, in the end her father agreed a generous figure and thought going shopping with her friend Gina would be a fine idea.

The next morning Chrissy met Gina at the bus stop just down the road from her house, dressed in another pair of old jeans and a t shirt. Chrissy and Gina chatted as they rode towards the shopping outlet in Ashford. The two girls headed towards the nearest clothes shop, Gina steering Chrissy away from the denim jeans section. Gina picked out various items, skirts tops and dresses and with arms laden the two girls headed for the changing rooms. Most of the items were discarded but after trying them on two skirts were selected and paid for.

As they left the first shop Gina suggested that they get underwear next as they were passing a shop that specialised in sexy lingerie, Chrissy laughed and said she had decided that she was going to try not having any underwear for a while. Shaking her head in bewilderment Gina said out loud, what have I created, the girls both laughed.

They picked out a few more items in the next two shops, Chrissy suggesting that she should change before lunch and ditch the jeans. The two girls stood in the toilets picking out which clothes to wear, Gina had expected Chrissy to dress in a cubicle but Chrissy just stripped off her jeans and t shirt, reminding Gina that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Chrissy slipped on a tiny red stretch skirt it had a matching boob tube cropped top.

If someone was being polite they may have said that Chrissy looked sexy in her new outfit, Gina had helped with the makeup, Chrissy stood looking into the large mirror, she said to Gina" I look like a whore", "no you don't" Gina replied "you look like a slut", they both laughed. Chrissy was feeling nervous as they stepped back into the busy shopping area, her tiny skin tight skirt was barely covering her pussy, and the cropped top was no more than a narrow band of material across her firm tits, the points of her nipples showed prominently through the thin material.

Chrissy soon noticed the mixed looks she was getting, every male they passed openly stared, most of the females gave her disapproving looks, not all of them did though, Chrissy noticed that some looked at her in the same way the men did. Deciding very quickly that she could easily ignore the ones that disapproved to enjoy the sensations she was getting from those that clearly approved, Chrissy relaxed and stopped worrying about what others thought. She was dressed this way because it made her feel good. Her pussy was almost dripping as she walked towards the food court for lunch knowing that a few millimetres of movement and her pussy would be exposed.

The two girls queued up for a burger, the spotty youth serving them was almost unable to function when Chrissy was finally at the front of the queue, trying to input their order into his till while staring at Chrissy's tits was proving to be too much for him, but eventually the order was placed on the tray and the two girls went to find a table.

As soon as Chrissy bent to sit down she knew she was in trouble, not putting the tray down first had been a mistake, as she lowered herself onto the seat her skirt decided the strain was too much for the stretched Lycra and promptly rolled itself up. Chrissy sat her bare bottom on the cold plastic seat, looking down she could see she was bare almost to her belly button, putting down the tray she set about adjusting her skirt to cover herself. It took several minutes of trying to cover herself up before she realised that when sitting down there just wasn't enough material to do the job.

She managed to make it less obvious but when she dared to glance around her she found that several pairs of eyes were clearly noticing her lack of underwear. Strangely Chrissy expected someone to complain, shout or at least make a fuss, she was amazed to find that no one did, most of the men watching her were even trying to pretend that they weren't looking almost as though they were doing something wrong.

As Chrissy ate and talked to her friend, she also tested her own limits as well as trying to gauge from her watchers at what point they would maybe complain, she relaxed her legs and let her knees part first, only opening her legs about six inches. She felt her pussy dribble but from the men no change, she covertly watched them as they all pretended to not look at her. Next Chrissy began to rock her right knee in until it touched the left then out again slowly widening her legs with each movement. Again the effect on her was more obvious to her than the men who remained as they were. Chrissy decided to try again, she stood up and as she did at home curled one leg under herself before sitting back down.

Realising she hadn't thought that one through as her skirt again rolled itself up under the strain, this time however her leg below her bottom meant that her thighs were stretched wide apart, the folds of her wet pussy parted like a flower opening, revealing her pink interior to the watching men. Chrissy thought she may have gone too far when one of the man choked on his coffee, two others were looking decidedly uncomfortable as well Chrissy thought, but again no complaints, no one from security was rushing to throw her out.

12