Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 09

Story Info
Adventures of a slut.
5.3k words
4.63
17.6k
7
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Friday Chrissy had agreed to meet Emma they were going to the beach for the day, Emma also mentioned that she was going out in the evening with a group of friends, Chrissy put on her bikini that she had from the swimming pool trip with Charley and Jim, with her wrap dress over it, she caught the bus and after a short walk following Emma's directions found Emma sat on a bench waiting.

The two girls greeted each other, Chrissy was checking out Emma's outfit, she wore a tiny micro mini skirt worn low, very low on her narrow hips, she wore a white cut down shirt tied below her breasts leaving her toned midriff bare, as she turned Chrissy noticed that more than a little of Emma's bottom crease showed above the low hung skirt.

Emma showed Chrissy the way down to a small secluded beach at the foot of the cliff known as the warren, at low tide you could walk around towards the Folkestone main beaches although it did mean climbing over rocks. The other direction would take you all the way to Dover, Emma led Chrissy to the centre of the sandy beach where the two girls spread out their towels and sat down.

The two girls had arrived early, there was a small group of people at the far end of the beach other than that they were alone, the day was warming up nicely as the girls chatted, they had spent an evening modelling which had ended with Emma fisting Chrissy for the first time, this morning they got to know each other, Emma was doing a fashion degree Chrissy told her about being a carer but looking for something else. Emma asked if she would be willing to modal for her, it wouldn't pay as she was a student but it would help Emma with her work, if she could. Chrissy agreed that she would help in any way she could, as the morning warmed up Chrissy removed her dress to let the sun touch her bare skin.

Emma watched her new friend as she stripped off her dress, she was beautiful and her body was perfect, she smiled as she noticed the thinness of Chrissy's bikini her nipples and slit were noticeable through the thin material. Once Chrissy had laid back down Emma stood and untied her shirt, she wore nothing under the shirt, and her firm breasts bared she pulled down her skirt stepping out of it revealed another minuscule thong, this time black.

Chrissy watched as Emma laid on her towel, topless and only a string covering her slit, the small black triangle hid nothing. Chrissy asked where Emma got her bikinis from, Emma laughed and said I make them, I make all of my clothes. Emma dug into her bag and held out another thong bikini to Chrissy bright red this time.

No one was near them so Chrissy slipped off her bikini bottoms and slid the thong up her legs, Emma helped adjust the knots to each hip positioning the red triangle high above Chrissy's slit, with a wicked smile Emma opened Chrissy's pussy lips with her fingers, when she released Chrissy's pussy lips they closed around the sting hiding it from view. When Chrissy sat back down she appeared to be wearing nothing other than a small red triangle, Chrissy untied her top and laid back topless as was her friend.

Chrissy must have dozed off in the warm sun, she awoke to find the beach busier than when she had been awake, not packed busy but there were several groups scattered along the beach, Emma was sat up her perky tits being admired by a group of people. The same group were paying a lot of attention to Chrissy as well.

Emma started to introduce them, this was some of what she called her Friday night group, Angie was a very slim girl about their age, she had hardly any tits at all and her bikini showed off a much defined body, including a six pack. Simon was a black guy, as Emma carried on her introduction Chrissy noticed a tiny red thong on Emma's bag the same colour as the one she was wearing, Chrissy glanced down to find it was the one she had been wearing, Emma must have pulled it off while she was asleep, that would explain the amount of attention she was getting, surrounded by a group of people she didn't know Chrissy felt her pussy and nipples begin to respond to finding herself naked.

As the group chatted Chrissy forgot her nakedness, Emma was almost naked as well and she didn't appear concerned, Chrissy had been watching the group, she could remember Simon the black guy, and Angie the fit girl the other names she had forgotten but she was sure she would pick them up as the day went on.

With all of the greetings done the small group settled down to lay in the sun, without the group kneeling and sitting up around them Chrissy realised she was less sheltered from general view. Not one of the group had mentioned her nudity so Chrissy knew she was not offending them, she could see from some of the bulges inside shorts the men were more than happy with her lack of beach wear.

Chrissy had been laying in her stomach for a while feeling the warm sun on her back was very relaxing, still early in the summer the day was warm but not hot. Coming along the beach towards them from the same pathway Chrissy and Emma had arrived in was a group of lads, Chrissy watched as they slowly approached walking along the sea line. Chrissy rolled on to her back and propped herself up on her elbows so that she was laid back only half sitting up.

Chrissy looked down at herself laid in the sun, her breasts topped with rock hard nipples, below her smooth pussy facing the sea, the group closer now would be able to see that she was topless, her tits openly displayed, Chrissy feeling herself becoming aroused again at the prospect of this group of strangers seeing her naked, pulled her feet up towards her backside separating them as she did.

As the group passed by below her Chrissy watched them, she could see between her parted knees that her pussy was wet and shining in the sunlight, the group of lads filed slowly passed each looked at her parted pussy as they went, once the group had moved on a little, Chrissy heard Emma from behind laugh, you are such a slut Chrissy.

Chrissy turned with a smile, it's fun I can't seem to help myself, not caring that the whole group was now looking at her Chrissy spread her pussy lips and said to Emma look I'm soaking wet. Emma looked and so did everyone else in the group, Chrissy noticed that Angie's nipples were hard now and poking the material of her bikini top, Angie's look lingered on Chrissy's pussy making Chrissy even wetter.

Chrissy had spent the whole day naked on the beach, when time came to head away Emma asked Chrissy If she would like to join them for the evening, Chrissy explained that she lived out of town but could probably get back in time, but the last bus was at 11 so she couldn't be late. Emma said that she had loads of clothes at her flat, she spent most of her spare time making things, on the walk Chrissy phoned her parents and after encouragement from Emma she told them she would be staying with a friend that evening and wouldn't be home.

Emma lived in a small flat above a travel agents in the town centre, her flat was tidy except for one small room which contained a sewing machine and work space which was covered in scraps of material, cotton and tools. The one bedroom had a double bed, a wardrobe and draws, Emma gave Chrissy a towel so that she could shower, while Emma found something for her to wear that evening.

Chrissy was sat in the small kitchen sipping a coffee while Emma showered, she didn't know yet what Emma had for her to wear, Emma had however put Chrissy's dress and bikini into her washing machine along with the beach towels. Chrissy thought back to the outfit Emma had worn today, the tiny skirt and tied shirt something like that would be very revealing especially in a busy pub with lots of people around, Chrissy felt herself getting moist just thinking about it.

With both girls showered and dried, they sat side by side on the bed doing their hair and makeup, still wrapped in towels Chrissy commented that they were late, Emma told her that she was always late, and the night would be fun often after the pub they went to one of the groups home to continue partying until the early hours.

Emma passed Chrissy a skirt, very short like the one she had worn herself, it was a pale pink and as Chrissy held it up she saw it was also very sheer, Emma smiled at Chrissy's face, look said Emma I have watched you all day, and obviously at the photo shoot, you are such a slut an exhibitionist as well, don't complain you will thank me later.

The skirt was made to fit Emma, Chrissy was slim but talker and bigger than the tiny Asian girl, the skirt stretched to fit, but the more it had stretched the more transparent it became. Once in place around her hips Emma knelt down to adjust the skirt, at the back there was a tear shaped cut out, just below the elastic waist band, Emma lined the cut out up with Chrissy's bottom so that the cleft between her buttocks was framed with the tear shape, the pink material was only 4 inches from waist band to hem, stretched as it now was made it nearer 3 inches.

With the skirt pulled low on Chrissy's hips her whole pubic area was above the waist band, the start of her pussy slit could be seen, even worn this low her bare pussy was only covered by a few millimetres. Chrissy had no panties and Emma offered none, next was the top, a small triangle of material matching the skirt with thin strings to tie it, two strings were tied behind her neck, the other two behind her back, I front of the mirror the pale pink triangle pointed down towards her pussy, her breasts were hardly covered and her already rock hard nipples were plainly visible through the sheer material again it was sized for Emma which meant that there was also a lot of side boob on display. As Chrissy looked at herself she could already feel her legs begin to tremble in anticipation, she was about to go out publicly naked because her outfit did nothing to obscure her in fact it enhanced her near nudity as it focused the eye of the viewer on her naughty bits.

Emma's outfit matched Chrissy's except for being a baby blue in colour, it fitted her perfectly and on her smaller frame covered up much more, her dark nipples were still plain to see and Chrissy noticed that the cut out on the back showed she wore no underwear either.as Emma bent to fasten her shoe, the shift in her position moved her pussy in to the cut out framing it nicely from behind, Chrissy gasped, Emma turned with a wicked grin I know it's so hot, I've made them for my first year lingerie submission, may need to find a model as none of the girls will wear them and we model for each other.

At the bottom of the stairs the two girls stood by the closed flat door, it was after eight and nearly dark, but the door opened onto the high street always fairly busy with people walking to pub, restaurants and the nearby cinema, ready Emma asked?

Without waiting for a reply she opened the door and pulled Chrissy behind her before checking the door was locked, Chrissy could feel her pussy already seeping moisture as she stood almost naked, just her handbag, shoes and a few scraps of cloth.

A few steps away from the door and the whistles started, a group of teenage lads spotting them, one of the girls within the group shouted out look at those sluts. Chrissy couldn't care what the girls thought, as they headed towards the harbour and its pubs, clubs and restaurants the amount of people around them grew.

The comments continued as they walked, Emma said to Chrissy that she loved the attention, so Chrissy thought I'm not the only one. Chrissy confided for the first time completely open with her new friend. She told her that she was new to this she told her about her walk home after her first photo shoot, and her trip to the pool. Finally she asked if Emma would be willing to push her further to see how far she was comfortable with.

Emma agreed that she would be more than willing to help, she admitted that she loved the attention from wearing very little but she wasn't as comfortable with the sex element she was happy to flash and be exposed but couldn't fuck just anyone, although she admitted she quite liked the idea of being totally available to anyone at any time. Chrissy hadn't really meant her comments to mean that but as they walked she finally admitted to herself that actually she did like the idea of being totally available.

When the two girls arrived at the large pub in the harbour the group of Emma's friends had already been there a while, word of Emma's new friend Chrissy had apparently spread and there were around 15 greetings mostly men, but besides from Angie there were two other girls, one was Lucy and the others name Chrissy missed in the noise.

Emma and Chrissy were the centre of attention, Emma was very open about displaying herself, and several times Emma bent to retrieve her drink from the low table her pussy popping into view through the cut out of her skirt. Chrissy stood less confident as she still didn't really know anyone and she didn't want to cause trouble. Every time her glass was empty it was suddenly replaced by one of the group, Chrissy had never really been a drinker she was only just old enough to drink, fairly quickly she become merry Simon returned with a tray of shots, he placed one on the low table. Chrissy realised he had done this on purpose when Emma bent to pick it up he stood behind her watching her pussy flash and again as she put her glass back down empty.

Simon placed another shot down and pointed at Chrissy, her turn apparently when Chrissy bent she knew her pussy would be displayed as Emma's had been, Emma had a nice neat slit Chrissy had very prominent pussy lips, puffy and wet from her arousal Chrissy heard a groan as she bent down. Simon watching from behind had watched as her pussy peeked back at him once she was bent over, her full lips parted and opened like the petals of a flower they were glistening with moisture.

The drinks and shots had continued at a steady rate and Chrissy was becoming drunk, when someone suggested they move on Chrissy asked if they could go somewhere they could dance, Chrissy drunk, horney and barely dressed wanted to dance, the group all agreed it would be a good idea and headed for one of the clubs on the sea front.

At the door there was a short queue, but it only took a few minutes before the group was inside, the noise and the low lights giving a good atmosphere. Another round of drinks were passed around before Chrissy and Emma headed for the dance floor followed by several of the group.

Emma had made sure that all of the group knew that Chrissy was more than willing to be played with, now as she danced one of the male members of the group, stood close behind her Chrissy was soon grinding herself into him as she danced. Emma watched as Tony pulled Chrissy back into him his hands on her hips pushing himself against Chrissy from behind, Emma whispered in Chrissy's ear, are you sure about this?

Chrissy rested her head back on Tony's shoulder, with eyes closed and a contended smile she just nodded. Emma in turn nodded to Tony, his hands slowly slipped upwards from Chrissy's hips, across her tight stomach and under her top until he could cup both breasts.

Chrissy was passed around the group, she always had someone dancing with her and always a drink was in her hand. She had been felt up by everyone, even Emma and Angie had danced with her, Emma was constantly flashing her pussy and her nipples were showing through her top, but Chrissy noticed she wasn't being groped just watched. Chrissy was having a great time, she had been on the verge of orgasm for ages just from the touching and exposing herself, she was soaked from her pussy leaking, and was disappointed when the club closed. It was 2 AM but Chrissy was told the night was not yet over, a short taxi ride later and they were at one of the groups flat, a big high ceilinged Victorian building on the edge of town, the lounge was large several soft leather sofas and arm chairs as well as the TV and a dining table with six chairs in the adjoining dining room.

Someone found a music channel on the TV and soon Chrissy was dancing again, with yet another drink in her hand. Chrissy was dancing with Angie, the rest of the group were sat around drinking and watching the two girls dance. Angie had pulled Chrissy close and they both writhed to the music against each other, Chrissy felt Angie pull first one knot and then the second before she moved away enough to pull Chrissy's top free. Chrissy groaned as now topless she danced in front of her new friends, Angie hearing the groan slowly pushed Chrissy's skirt downwards until gravity took over and it fell to the floor.

With Chrissy now naked except for her strappy shoes she was again passed around as the group all took turns dancing, now naked and in a flat the touches became bolder, there was no one who would ask them to leave if things went to far as with the club. Chrissy after over an hour of being fingered and touched was trembling with passion and excitement, with a cold beer in her hand she sat on a sofa to rest, finding herself between Angie and Simon she sat back and drank her beer.

Chrissy was pulled towards Angie and in to a kiss, she had played with Emma but Angie she soon realised was not playing her kiss was hard and hot like a man's, Chrissy closed her eyes and gave back as good as she got, the room had got quiet just the music played everyone else was watching Angie and Chrissy make out on the sofa. Chrissy moaned as Angie first pinched her nipples before sliding her had down to Chrissy's wet pussy. A quick shove and Chrissy found herself on her back with Angie kneeling beside her. Angie continued to kiss Chrissy but with her legs wide apart she was more able to manipulate Chrissy's pussy.

Chrissy had been close to a climax for what seemed like hours, Angie was obviously very experienced as she managed to keep Chrissy right on the brink without letting her cum, alternating between fingering her dripping wet hole and gently rubbing her throbbing clit Chrissy was moaning and groaning as she tried to reach orgasm. Emma had told Angie about her fisting without Chrissy knowing, now with Chrissy soaking wet and hornier than she had ever been Angie started to push her hand deeper inside Chrissy, Emma had tiny hands, but although Angie looked thin, she was tall and extremely muscular, a very good long distance runner she was about to take the young Chrissy on a ride she would never forget.

Emma had been in on the plan since discussing her new friend with Angie, now as Angie knelt between Chrissy's spread legs, Emma placed a bottle of clear lube next to her before stepping back to watch with the others.

Everyone knew that Angie was Bi maybe more into girls than men, but this was the first time they had seen any more than the occasional drunken kiss between Emma and Angie. Angie squirted a generous amount of the slick lube into her hand warming it and coating her whole hand before applying the rest to Chrissy's wet and dripping pussy. Three fingers slid home without and problem, Angie added a fourth and was soon plunging her fingers knuckle deep into the rapidly widening pussy, Chrissy was pushing back with each thrust she ground herself onto Angie's probing fingers.

With Chrissy bucking up off the sofa Angie tucked her thumb in alongside her fingers, she was going to take it slowly until Chrissy reached down and with both hands she gripped Angie's wrist pulling her whole fist inside her with one shove upwards of her hips. Angie could feel Chrissy's pussy spasm as she came to a shattering climax, Angie waited a few seconds for Chrissy to calm herself before she slowly withdrew her clenched fist, everyone could see how much Chrissy's pussy was stretched as Angie withdrew almost to the point of coming out before she plunged herself back inside as deep as Chrissy could take her.

12