Chrissy: Torture and Reward

Story Info
A night surprise.
1.1k words
3.97
16.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate to be interrupted?

Perhaps I shouldn't complain. After all, I ended the last story rather abruptly with the fact that Chrissy and I were making out after I fucked her outside. So the fact that what happened next shouldn't have annoyed me. But then again, I am a guy. So here's what happened.

Chrissy and I were making out like teenagers outside in the sun. It was hot. It was sexy as hell. And then her cell phone went off. Chrissy doesn't do ringtones. She always complains about how the guys have to pay money just to make their phone sound fancy. So hers was the standard ring. Almost like a landline phone ring. It was then she flinched.

"I better get that," she said as she scrambled to go after her phone.

I was still in a post-coital haze as she walked back with the phone up to her ear, her eyes twinkling. I assumed at first that it was James. It was then she whispered that she would see them later before she sat down in the chair next to me again.

"So, lover, what would you like to do before dinner?"

I looked at my phone and noticed it was around six already. I was still full from lunch, so I responded in kind.

"Wanna do a late dinner?" She smiled at me.

"Um...well...we are gonna have a guest later."

Pause.

Dude, I thought this was a solo weekend with that dude's wife.

It was. But wait to judge.

Press play.

"A guest?" I asked. She started biting her lip a bit.

"Well, a friend wants to come over and play a little."

"Okay, I can disappear for a bit and..." She held up her hand.

"Um, Nick...there's more."

I sat still for a moment pondering what to do next. Chrissy then floored me with the next comment.

"Mae is coming over and...she wants to put on a show for you...with me."

Pause

(To the smart ass reader) I told you so!!!

Press Play.

Of course, I was totally cool in my response. As cool as Barney Fife.

"Damn!!! I mean sure, baby. What do we need to do to get ready?"

Getting ready meant first of all taking another shower, which we did together to save water even though there were no extra thorough cleanings this time. As much as I would have loved to, Chrissy was bent on making sure my night was memorable. Then we put candles all over her room and trimmed the sheets with something more sensual. It was then I started asking about Mae even though Chrissy didn't offer direct answers.

We then had a light dinner. Chrissy had some leftover chicken that she cut into pieces and made chicken salad with. We ate just enough to be taken care of before I placed two bottles of wine in the ice bucket. We then spent some time in the living room just making out sensually before the doorbell rang. This time, Chrissy walked over naked to the door and opened it. In walked Mae.

This time, before I could speak, Chrissy had Mae pressed against the wall kissing her. It was a full on passionate kiss with Chrissy's hands undoing the buttons on Mae's white blouse. Mae's hands were sensually stroking Chrissy's back up and down her vertebrae. It was erotic to say the least and I was just sitting there watching it before I saw Chrissy's face slide inside the open blouse and Mae's face twist in passionate pleasure. There was some making out for a few moments before Chrissy stopped and turned towards me.

"Bedroom...now," she whispered as she started to run towards the stairs with Mae right behind. I counted to ten, and then followed.

Up in the bedroom, I sat in a chair while I watched Chrissy peel off Mae's pants. Mae wore a pair of tiny panties that were quickly pulled off by the ravenous Chrissy. Mae's body was small compared to Chrissy. She had a perky chest and her legs hid her smooth pussy from view until they opened to allow Chrissy access to her treasure. Mae's moan was higher pitched as her hands wove themselves within Chrissy's hair. It was then I moved forward before Mae looked at me.

"Take her," she whispered. Quickly, I slide onto the bed behind Chrissy and slid two fingers into her pussy. It was warm and inviting, as if to tell me to hurry up. Slowly, I teased her pussy with my cock and heard her moan into Mae's pussy before I looked forward and saw Mae mouth the word "Now!"

The first stroke was cataclysmic. My cock slid into Chrissy which made her moan into Mae's pussy. Somehow, Mae grabbed Chrissy's head and pushed it into her pussy as she let out a high pitched scream during her climax. I started to pump a little before Chrissy told me to hang on. I pulled out and watched as Chrissy turned around and took me into her mouth. I started pumping my cock down her throat before I felt the sensation of a tongue along my balls. Mae and Chrissy kept working on my cock until I heard Chrissy say something about her turn.

Mae then lay on her back. It was a very sexy view as I started to slide into her for the first time. Her pussy felt newer to an extent because I could feel resistance as my cock slid into her. As she started to moan, I watched Chrissy slide above her head and Mae's tongue instantly started licking her. Chrissy started encouraging me to fuck her friend hard. She started telling me how much of a slut Mae was and the way she took Chrissy's toys and such. All the mental images were having the desired effect as I started feeling myself wanting to cum. Chrissy saw the look on my face.

"Pull out, Nick," she screamed before I pulled my cock out and exploded all over Mae's stomach. Mae moaned as she felt the hot cum on her stomach before Chrissy covered her mouth in her juices. I then watched as Chrissy fell onto the bed before she crawled over and started licking her stomach. Mae held Chrissy's head in her hand as she licked before she motioned for me to bring my cock to her mouth.

We spent the evening playing just like that before we fell asleep in Chrissy's bed. In the morning, I was awakened by the feeling of Mae's mouth on my cock. Mae and I had one solo fuck before she got dressed and kissed Chrissy to head to work. Over breakfast, Chrissy confessed that Mae and her would get together and play whenever James went out of town. As we finished breakfast, we heard the phone go off again. As Chrissy grabbed it, I began to think about the fact that my fantasy weekend was ending soon.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers