Chrissy's Deception Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy didn't stir for a long time. When she did roll over, Mike realized that she must have been awake for a while. Her cheeks were wet with tears. When he started to speak, she reached out and put her finger over his lips. "Shhhhh," was all she said. Then she pulled him down to kiss her.

Their lovemaking this time was slow and deliberate. Neither one of them spoke. The only sounds in the room were their occasional moans of pleasure. They touched one another with a reverence that acknowledged their impending separation. Chrissy lay beneath Mike, feeling him and being filled by him. Their passion rose and together they climbed into the heavenly bliss that they found in one another's arms. Mike led them through their climaxes, then they began their decent into reality. All too soon, Chrissy got out of bed without a word, and went to the bathroom. Mike heard her start the shower before he slipped on a robe and went down to get coffee.

When he returned upstairs, Chrissy was dressed and standing in the middle of her bedroom. Again, Mike started to speak, but, again, Chrissy stopped him. He realized that she wasn't planning on letting him talk to her at all. She wanted to leave without him getting to say a word to her. Anger flashed through Mike. He had a lot of things he wanted to say to her, and this might be his last chance. As he opened his mouth, yet again, to speak, Chrissy turned to look him fully in the eyes. The sadness that he saw in her eyes stopped him cold. He had not seen such desolation since he had last looked into his father's eyes. With a strength he didn't know he possessed, he shut his mouth and forced himself to smile at her.

Mike opened his arms to Chrissy and she ran into them. She might not be planning on talking, but, thank God, she wasn't adverse to touching. Mike held her to him, then lifted her face to his. He didn't immediately move in to kiss her, but rather, stood there, staring into her eyes. He was willing her to hear in her heart all of the things that he longed to say out loud to her. She returned his look, opening her own soul to him. When the emotions finally got too intense, he crushed her to him in a kiss. It wasn't just any kiss - he was trying to convey the depths of his passion to her through that kiss. And in it, he was trying to drink in her very essence, as well.

Finally, Chrissy pushed away from him. Mike heard a sob catch in her throat as she turned away. Apparently she had packed up her stuff the night before, because all that was left was for her to pick up her suitcase and walk out the door. Mike knew that her plane was leaving in two hours, which barely gave her enough time to get to the airport, return the car and get through security. His own plane home was a military transport plane that didn't leave until late that evening. Earlier in the week, Chrissy had offered to give him a ride to the airport, but he had assured her that he could get there by himself.

Chrissy grabbed her suitcase and started for the door. She knew that she didn't dare turn to look at Mike because she was afraid she would blurt out her feelings. She had realized, over the last few days, that she loved Mike more than she had ever imagined possible. She had no idea how she was going to make it without him. But she had to. Deep down, Chrissy told herself, nothing had changed. She still wanted a child and Mike had only wanted sex.

As she neared the door, she felt Mike's hands on her shoulders. He didn't turn her around, but merely pulled her body backwards into his own. He put his arms around her and held her tightly to him. His lips were in her hair and he was reigning kisses down on her head. When she thought that her heart would burst out of her chest, she pulled away and rushed out the door. Thankfully, Mike didn't come after and prolong their good-bye.

Chrissy jumped into her car and headed back into the world from which she had come, only six short days ago. It was a different world - it was a world that existed outside the realm of Mike O'Connor. She ran her fingers over the bracelet he had given her and prayed that it wasn't the only thing of Mike's she was taking with her - she prayed that she was pregnant with Mike's child.

Chrissy had only been back in Chicago for three days when, right on schedule, she started her period. She had never cried so hard in her whole life.