Chrissy's Deception Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

Once inside the car, Chrissy realized that she hadn't yet asked where Mike was living. Her plan was to drive around his new home and show him what was available nearby. When she asked him where his apartment was, the sheepish look on his face made her suspicious. Finally he said, "Well, I'm actually still in a motel."

"A motel? What are you doing in a motel?" Chrissy asked. If the man was planing on living in Chicago, why was he still in a motel? Why hadn't he at least gotten an apartment? Then another thought hit Chrissy. "Exactly when did you get to town, Mike?" she asked.

Mike actually blushed before he answered, "I got in about 10:00 last night."

Chrissy's mind went into hyper drive - 10:00 last night? That meant that the first thing he had done in Chicago was come to find her. That had to mean something, didn't it? Her heart skipped a beat, thinking how much she was hoping that it really did mean something.

Finally, Chrissy said, "Well, if you are serious about staying here, I'll drive around to some of the better places to live. You can get a feel for some of the neighborhoods."

Mike started to say something then stopped. Chrissy noticed and asked what he had wanted to say. Mike cleared his throat and started again, "You just said, 'if I was serious about staying here'. And earlier today, in your office, it sounded like you weren't happy here anymore. If it's too personal to tell me you don't have to, but I was wondering what you meant."

Chrissy gave a short laugh. She pointed the car toward the west side of the city before she answered. "Don't get me wrong. Chicago is a wonderful place, but I've lived here for almost 10 years now. Life here is fast paced and exciting. I'm just tired - tired of the hustle and bustle. I'm tired of the traffic. I'm tired of the winters. I'm tired of not having my family close by. I know it's my own fault for the way I have chosen to live here, but I'm ready to go somewhere where I can be comfortable enough to let myself experience life instead of rushing through it."

Mike could barely contain his excitement at her words. He didn't have strong feelings about where he lived as long as he was with Chrissy. But if he had a choice, the truth was that he wanted to go back to Boise. He wanted to live near his brother. He wanted to be a part of his family again. And he wanted Chrissy to go with him. He tried to make his voice appear natural as he said, "So, if you could live anywhere that you wanted to, where would you go?"

Again, Chrissy gave a short laugh and shook her head, "I want to go home. I want to live near Tracy. Over Christmas, I realized how much I missed the ranch and everything that goes with life in a place better suited to me."

Mike asked, "So why don't you?"

Chrissy looked over at him as she continued to drive, "Why don't I what?"

"Why don't you go back home?" Mike prompted her.

Chrissy sighed and said, "It would never work. I have an awesome job here and I can't just give that up. Anyway, I don't have anywhere to live there. I sure don't want to move in with the newlyweds."

Mike was quiet for a few minutes. Then he said, "Chrissy, you are just making excuses. I know that you could request a transfer to a branch of your bank in Boise. And I know that there were at least three small homes sitting on land touching your sister's ranch. And two of them were for sale. Is there something else holding you here? Maybe somebody?"

It was Chrissy's turn to be silent. She hadn't given any serious thought to leaving. It had been a long time since she had felt happy about where she lived, but she had just gotten into the rut of accepting it as a fact of her life. It had taken Mike less than one day to see what she hadn't seen for years. She had options - she could change the course of her life. As she thought of the possibilities lying in front of her, she felt excited. When she turned to look at Mike again, her eyes were sparkling with interest.

"I really could go home, couldn't I? I could do exactly what you just said. I could transfer my job, sell my condo and move back to Boise. I hadn't even thought of that!" she said.

Mike knew that this was the opportunity he had been waiting for. He casually offered, "Chrissy, I think that's exactly what you ought to do if it would make you happy. And I would love to help you anyway that I could. Maybe I could help you pack up. In fact," he paused as though he had just thought of it, "I could maybe even help more if I was living near you. Since I haven't gotten a job yet, I could pack up your stuff and run any errands for you while I'm looking for interviews. Are there any condos for rent in your building?"

At that moment, Chrissy was too excited with all of her new thoughts to bother trying to hide her feelings for Mike. She didn't stop to think before she blurted out, "Why don't you just move in with me? It's not like we are strangers. Anyway, I won't be staying here long, if the transfer goes through, but, in the meantime, you would have a place to stay until you can get settled."

YES! That was exactly what Mike had been hoping for! He once again tried to sound casual when he replied, "Well, that does sound like a reasonable idea. But only if you are sure."

Mike realized he was holding his breath, waiting for Chrissy's response. When she said, "Well, of course I'm sure. I have so many things to do," Mike let out his breath, as Chrissy continued, "We can't tell Mark and Tracy - I want to surprise them! Tracy will never believe that I'm coming home. I need to . . . ". Mike wasn't listening to her at that point. He was too busy congratulating himself on getting her to let him stay with her. Now, he just needed to make that arrangement permanent.

When Chrissy realized that she didn't need to show Mike around town, she asked for directions to his motel, so he could pick up his stuff. She waited in the car while he checked out. He came back to the car and threw a duffel bag into the back seat before climbing into the front.

"Where's the rest of your stuff?" Chrissy asked.

Mike looked at her and grinned. Then he answered, "What you see is what you get! That's all the stuff that I own in the world, right there in that duffel."

Startled, Chrissy looked at him like he was kidding. "Are you serious?" she asked, incredulously.

Mike just laughed, "I moved around a lot in the Marines. I had more stuff at one time, but then I had to travel a lot during the war with Iraq. My General was needed in a lot of different places over a long period of time, so I just figured I didn't need anything to tie me down. I sold off everything, except my clothes."

Chrissy thought for a moment, "Well, when you do find an apartment, you can get one already furnished. That way you can take your time and pick out furniture that you really like for when you settle down." Mike wasn't about to tell Chrissy that the only furniture that he wanted in his future home was the furniture that she already owned! He hadn't even seen her condo yet, but he knew that it didn't matter if she used milk crates for her chairs. He was going to love it, just because it was hers.

When they finally reached her home, Chrissy led Mike up the flight of stairs. It was a nice section of town and the buildings were in good shape. Mike was surprised to realize how pleased he was to know that Chrissy had enough sense to take care of herself in a place like Chicago. It was just another fact about her that made him strangely proud of his lover.

The condo was simple with only a kitchen and living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There was a small lake in the back, so the view from the windows was quite nice. There were lots of windows and Mike imagined that it was a very sunny little place in the daylight. Chrissy's furniture was all light colored and the carpet was a pale blue. All in all, Chrissy's home was pleasant to be in.

But Mike wasn't overly interested in assessing all the details of her condo right then. He wanted to get Chrissy in his arms. She had told him to make himself comfortable while she went to change out of her work clothes. He had done a quick walk through to familiarize himself with his surroundings, but now he was impatient to be with Chrissy. As he wandered past her bedroom door, he noticed that she hadn't closed it all the way. He nudged it open with his foot.

Chrissy was standing in front of her bedroom mirror in her panties and bra. She was brushing out her long red hair. The tantalizing picture she made caused Mike to suck in his breath. Chrissy jumped when she heard him. "You scared me to death!" she accused him, with her hand over her heart.

"Had you forgotten that I was here? Or were you expecting me to suddenly be someone else?" he teased her as he crossed the room toward her.

Mike's words might have sounded light and playful, but the look in his eyes was anything but! Chrissy could see the desire in them even before he reached out to touch her. He let his right hand trail from her cheek, down her neck, over the swell of her breast. When he cupped her breast from underneath, his left hand wrapped around her head to pull her mouth to his. Chrissy moaned out loud as she felt his lips on hers for the first time in weeks. She had never thought she would taste Mike again, and now that she had the opportunity, she found that she couldn't get enough.

It was only a matter of seconds before the two of them fell onto Chrissy's bed. Mike raised up over her to look at her. He whispered, "Please don't make me sleep in the guest bedroom tonight."

Chrissy's throaty laugh was all the response she was able to make. Instead, she answered in a way that she was sure he could understand. She began unbuttoning his shirt and kissing him over and over.

Mike let Chrissy struggle with his buttons for a moment, and then he jumped off the bed. He stripped his shirt and pants off in an instant. Chrissy's breath caught in her throat as she saw that he did have on the silk boxers. She looked up at him and saw the hint of amusement in his look. "Go ahead and say it," he said, "I know you are dying to!"

Chrissy just laughed and answered, "I'm just glad that you like them, my sweet Jar Head!"

That was the last of the conversation for the next little while. Words weren't needed as Mike reacquainted himself with Chrissy's body. He touched every curve and each place that he had missed so badly over the past few weeks. Chrissy touched Mike's body with a reverence forged out of the long nights of loneliness that she had thought would never end. After long minutes of exploration, the passion that their touch created began to burn out of control.

Mike had wanted to make their reunion last as long as possible, but from the fire raging within him, he realized that he had just about reached his own limit. Chrissy opened willingly to his touch and he sank himself into her in one solid thrust. The moan that ripped from Chrissy's throat matched the one that came from Mike's soul. Their bodies were made for each other and they belonged together.

Mike had worried that he wasn't going to last long enough to please Chrissy, but as her climax overtook her, he realized that he needn't have been concerned. As he felt her muscles tense into the involuntary contractions that signaled her release, Mike gave into his own desire. He began thrusting into her rapidly, lasting only moments before his own explosion.

As Mike and Chrissy lay entwined with one another, Chrissy thought her heart might burst from the love she was experiencing. Never had she imagined that she would have the opportunity to love a man like Mike. Although she told herself that this was still just sex for Mike, she couldn't stop her heart from soaring with the knowledge that, for a few short weeks, Mike would still be a part of her life. And, even though it was only temporary, she would enjoy each moment, without worrying about how she would feel when it was over.

Mike didn't leave Chrissy's bed that night. And over the next few weeks, the guest bed was never used. Chrissy put in her request for a transfer. Her boss and her co-workers had tried to talk her out of her request, telling her how much they needed her and how well she did her job. But Chrissy was adamant and the request was submitted to be processed. Then she put the condo up for sale with the contingency that she be allowed to live there until the transfer went through. Within 24 hours, she had a full price offer, with all conditions approved. Each day seemed to move her closer to Idaho. And each day also seemed to move her closer to Mike.

Chapter Eight

Chrissy and Mike spent every possible moment together. Chrissy showed Mike the city and they dined out in fine restaurants and even danced in a few bars. Each night was filled with a wonderful combination of passion and contentment. Although they made love often, they were just as happy when they only had the energy to snuggle together. They laughed a lot and shared things with one another that they had never told anyone else. And every night, they talked about the ups and downs that went along with ordinary living. As the weeks flew by they grew more and more comfortable around each other.

Over dinner out one night, during their third week together, Mike had been telling Chrissy about some of the dinners and state functions that he had been called upon to attend due to his job with the General. He had made her laugh with stories about the expectations that some of the dignitaries had. Special foods and wines were the order of the day when certain visitors came to call - and for some there even had to be specific silverware and their own personal crystal glasses for the champagne. He had painted pictures of men and women that Chrissy couldn't imagine ever even meeting, let alone having casual conversations with. Yet Mike had seen and done it all. Even though he didn't dwell on any of the ladies from his encounters, Chrissy could only imagine that he had been able to take his choice of admirers on many occasions.

When Mike noticed that the spark in Chrissy's eyes had dimmed while he had been telling his last story, he reached over and took her hand. "Chrissy, what's the matter? Is something wrong? You seem to be lost in thought," he commented.

Chrissy looked at him with a genuine sadness in her eyes. Mike wrinkled his brow as he waited for her response. Finally, she said, "Mike, look, I know I'm not the kind of woman you are used to spending time with. I'm not worldly, I'm not sophisticated and I don't even know anyone remotely famous. I know that you have been spending all of your time helping me get ready for my move, but honest, if you want to go out and start dating, it would be ok."

Mike sat, staring at her in stunned silence. Of all the things he had expected, having Chrissy tell him to get lost hadn't been one of them. He swallowed several replies before he finally managed to say, "Is there some reason you don't want me around? I thought we were having a good time together. Is there someone else?"

Chrissy's eyes flew open wide. In an effort to make him understand, Chrissy didn't take the time to measure her words, "NO! Of course not," she said. "It's just that, when I hear all of your stories, I realize that I'm not beautiful and attractive like the women you are used to socializing with. Mike, you have to know that there's nobody I'd rather be with than you. But I don't want you to feel obligated to spend all your time with me when you could be out finding a woman who is more like you - someone with the body and mind to compliment you."

Although Mike's eyes flared, he didn't respond to her. Instead, he pulled out his wallet, and threw enough money on the table to cover their bill and a tip. Then he reached out and grabbed Chrissy by the hand and began pulling her out of the restaurant. Surprised, Chrissy asked, "Mike, what are you doing? Where are we going?"

Mike didn't answer Chrissy, but rather continued to pull her behind him until they were at the car. "Get in!" he growled, as he held her door open for her.

Chrissy slid into the passenger side of the car and waited for Mike to get into the driver's seat. She was still wondering what was going on when he turned to face her. His voice was strained with controlled fury as he said, through gritted teeth, "Don't you ever say something like that about yourself again! I have never met anyone who interested me more than you. All the women that I have known in the past were superficial and transparent. You have more depth in your little finger than most of those women. And as for beautiful, you haven't seen what you look like when you open your eyes first thing in the morning, you haven't seen how your hair shines in the sunlight, you haven't seen your face burst into a smile that could melt a glacier. You have no idea what beautiful is because you can't see yourself. You are far more beautiful than I can explain."

Shocked, Chrissy blurted out what she thought was her biggest flaw, "But, Mike, I'm fat. I'm not shapely and slender - "

Mike cut off the rest of Chrissy's argument by claiming her lips in a searing kiss. When he raised his head, he looked into her eyes and whispered, in a voice that left no doubt as to the anger he was barely hiding, "Chrissy if you ever say anything like that about yourself again, you better make sure that I don't hear you. Now sit right here and don't say another word until we get home."

Chrissy wanted to protest, but Mike gave her a look that brooked no argument, so she stayed quiet. When they got to the condo, Chrissy started to say something, but Mike put his finger over her lips. "No talking until I say so!" he said, sounding more like a drill Sargent than a lover. Once inside, he shut the door behind them and leaned against it. "Now, Ms. Stanton, I want you to go to the bedroom and strip. Wait for me on the bed. Do you understand?"

Since Mike was still in his command mode, Chrissy snapped him a salute and answered, "Sir, yes sir!" before turning and running to the bedroom. She was relieved when she heard Mike's deep laugh following her down the hall.

Mike entered the bedroom a few minutes later, wearing only his boxers. He and Chrissy had expanded his collection of silk boxers and this pair was dark gray. Chrissy sighed as her eyes roamed over his body. "Well," Mike said, "Do you want to repeat what you said earlier?" Chrissy looked at him blankly. She had been so caught up in enjoying the sight of him that she forgot why they had come to the bedroom in the first place.

Chrissy was quiet as she continued trying to remember what she had said. Mike laughed and fell on the bed beside her, "That's more like it! I don't ever want you saying those things again and I would just as soon that you forget that you ever believed them."

Chrissy suddenly remembered what she had said. She started to protest, "But, Mike, those things are tr - " Again, Mike managed to cut off her sentence with a kiss.

"Chrissy, I'm going to go over this tonight and every night until I make you understand. You are not unattractive because of your size. It is a part of you and I find you incredibly desirable." Just for added effect, he rubbed his erection against her leg before continuing, "See what you do to me? That's not just because I am in bed with a woman. That's because I am in bed with you - you do that to me."

"And as for not being shapely, my God, woman, how much more shape could I stand? You have this curve here," he stopped to cup her breast. "And this curve here," he moved his hand to outline her waist. "And this luscious curve right here," he smoothed his hand around over her stomach. His hand continued as the desire in his eyes grew. "And this curve here," he said as he ran his fingers over her feminine curls. "I love your curves, you silly woman. I don't ever want you to complain about them again. They are a part of you and I love - "

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers