Chrissy's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ide32
Ide32
100 Followers

Chrissy slowly slides the purple sock off Gia's massive, stirring member and tosses it over his shoulder. Keeping one hand firmly wrapped around her cock he stands and takes her wrist, he helps Gia up and leads her into his room by her growing futahood. He closes the door behind himself and wraps his arms around her shoulders, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. It takes Gia's brain a few seconds to recover from this little sissy's boldness, once she does she begins to kiss him back hard. Her cock is fully erect and poking them in their chins, they begin to take turns licking and sucking on the throbbing head. Chrissy reaches behind Gia's neck and undoes the snap, freeing her gorgeous F cups. He hold her massive breasts together around her cock as he takes the head back in his mouth and sucks hard. She moans and starts to thrust up between her own breasts and into his sucking mouth, her entire body tingling. After a minute of this Chrissy leads her over to the king sized bed by her pre-cum oozing member, he lays down on his back with his head at the foot of the bed and opens his mouth wide. Understanding what he wants, Gia slides her 20 inch long, 9 inch circumference cock down his throat until her giant balls rest on his forehead. Holding the back of Chrissy's head with both hands she begins to slowly fuck his face with her massive member. Chrissy reaches up and uses one hand to fondle her balls while he slides two fingers of the other hand into her soaking wet pussy, milking her cock with his throat at the same time.

In a state of total bliss Gia says to him, "You are by far the most talented cocksucker I have ever met."

Chrissy moans a 'thank you' around her twitching cock while continuing to massage her g-spot and play with her swelling sack.

After a few minutes of this Gia pulls her immense futahood from his throat and says, "I want to fuck that hot, tight ass again untill I flood it with more cum".

Without getting up Chrissy takes off his thong and pulls out his butt plug, he then slides down onto the floor so that his ass in in the air with his back against the side of the king sized bed. Gia steps to his side then grabs his black fishnet covered legs and moves them so that she can get between him and the bed. Looking at the gorgeous sissy in his french maid outfit, she aims her cock down at his winking hole and squats, slowly filling his waiting ass. Once her huge balls rest against his smooth, firm butt cheeks she begins to piledrive him hard. Chrissy moans in ecstasy as Gia's huge cock slams down into him, his little dick shooting a big wad all over his face. He laps up what his tongue can reach while looking right into Gia's green eyes.

"You are too hot you little sissy slut, taking my huge futa cock in your little french maid outfit. I know I'm going to enjoy this vacation!" Gia exclaims as she continues to drive down into his twitching hole.

Chrissy's only response is a moan as his ass cums hard, milking her massive futahood. Gia pulls off her purple latex skirt and tosses it across the room, then kicks off her high heels. For a moment they can hear Jennifer scream out in orgasm from the other side of the suite. They smile at each other as Gia picks up speed, reaming Chrissy's spasming ass with her monster cock. Gia's immense F cups bounce up and down from the force of her thrusts, Chrissy is transfixed by their movements. Gia pummels his ass like this for 15 minutes before pulling her monstrous cock from his ass with a loud pop.

She leans down and helps him up saying, "I want to stuff your sissy hole from behind."

Chrissy gets down on all fours on the bed and looks back at her, "Fuck me hard, I want to scream as loud as Jennifer", he says with lust.

Gia presses the massive head of her throbbing cock against his ass, with one hard thrust she buries her pole inside of him. Chrissy lets out a yelp as she begins to fulfill his request, pounding his tight hole with all her might. Chrissy's balls and dick make frantic circles in the air as Gia's own sack hammers against him, she begins to smack his smooth ass one cheek at time. Chrissy starts to emit a long moan that slowly raises in volume, his clitty spraying cum all over the sheet and the bottom of his frech maid skirt. For a moment he goes quiet, then his ass begins to spasm as an incredibly intense orgasm racks his body.

At the top of his lungs he yells out, "Fuuuuck meeeeee!!! Cuuuummmming!!!"

"Yeah, cum on my giant futa cock you sissy slut", Gia says firmly, giving his shapely ass another hard smack.

Both of Chrissy's hands are clenching the sheet, his knuckles going white as his head whips around. He speaks incoherently as Gia hammers his ass with her 20 inch monstrosity, grinning wide. Gia looks up to see a mirror covering the ceiling above them, she watches herself fuck Chrissy in his french maid outfit. The combination of the weed and Gia's enormous cock have sent Chrissy's brain into outer space, his world is now pure pleasure, his only thoughts are of futa meat and cum. Gia puts her feet on the bed next to Chrissy's and puts her F cups right into his back as she hammers his spasming sissy hole hard. She begins to nibble on his ears and kiss the back of his neck, as her massive futa cock continues to set fire to Chrissy's tight hole.

Gia pummels Chrissy's ass like this for 20 blissful minutes before saying to him, "Flip over, I want to look at that gorgeous sissy face while I fuck you."

Gia pulls her cock out of his ass, causing him to come out of his haze for a moment.

Chrissy rolls over onto his back and spreads his legs wide, looking right into her green eyes he says, "Please stick that huge futa cock back inside of me. I need it deep in my sissy pussy."

Gia rubs the massive head of her futahood around on his smooth hole for a moment before re-entering him, slowly but steadily. As she fills his ass Chrissy wraps his black fishnet covered legs around her hips and uses the points of his high heels as spurs. Gia begins to thrust hard, fast and deep, causing Chrissy's clitty to drool cum. She leans down and sticks her glistening F cups right in his face, smothering him with their glory. Chrissy starts to lick and suck on her massive, soft breasts while moaning, his ass cumming again.

"I can feel your tight ass milking me you little slut, you just love to get fucked by a big hard futa cock don't you?", Gia says, looking at him through her cleavage.

His voice muffled, Chrissy replies, "Yes, I live for big hard futa cocks in my sissy hole! I need them all the time!"

Gia moves her breasts out of his face and kisses him, her long tongue probing his mouth. Gia slows down her thrusts, not wanting to cum too fast. She keeps half her length in him at all times while she explores the depths of his hole with her massive cock. Chrissy slides his hands down her back until he reaches her smooth ass, he grabs a cheek with each hand and holds on. Her 20 inch cock is making his ass and clitty cum constantly, Chrissy's manicured nails start to dig into her gorgeous ass. Gia unhooks his legs and rolls over so that he is on top of her, Chrissy immediately begins to ride her hard. He can feel her immense cock twitching and spurting pre-cum deep in his ass.

Gia starts smacking his ass cheeks and says, "Yeah, ride it sissy. Ride my big, hard futa cock like a true slut."

Chrissy's back is arched, and his hands are clinging to the sheets as if he would fall into the sky if he let go. He opens his eyes and he can see Gia looking at him in the celling mirror, her eyes are glazed over in pleasure. Chrissy stops riding her and begins to gyrate in circles on Gia's monstrous cock, feeling it rub around inside his spasming sissy hole. Gia grabs his ass and starts to hammer up into him, making his clitty shoot all over her smooth stomach. Chrissy leans down and buries his face into her beautiful F cups, he starts sucking and kissing while moaning like a whore. Gia's cock is on fire as Chrissy's ass continuously milks it for cum, she grits her teeth and holds her load in.

"Your ass is soooo good Chrissy!", She exclaims as he bounces around on her pulsating 20 inch futahood.

"Not as good as your cock!", He says as his ass cums again, sending ripples of bliss out over his body.

After 10 more minutes of riding on Gia's giant cock, Chrissy suddenly spins around and starts riding her with his firm ass pointing at her face. Gia lets out a yelp and grits her teeth even harder, she doesn't want to cum just yet. Chrissy leans forward and starts to gyrate his hips, Gia starts playing his ass like a drum, grinning wide as she watches it jiggle. Chrissy reaches below himself and starts to play with Gia's balls, she quickly grabs his arms and pulls them back.

"Don't make me cum yet, it's too good!", She yells.

"So I shouldn't do this then?", Chrissy asks as he begins to milk her cock even harder.

In desperation Gia rolls him to his side, and starts to pump him with her full length very slowly. She puts her fingers through his to try and keep his hands stretched out in front of him. Chrissy slows down his assault on her enormous cock, he sighs contently as he lays his head down on the pillow. After five minutes of getting his ass slowly pumped like this Chrissy's mind is floating off again.

"Oh Miriam.", Chrissy moans softly.

Gia ignores this and continues to slowly fuck him with her 20 inch futahood, grinning a little. After another 20 minutes, Chrissy starts to cum hard, his ass convulsing around Gia's cock. She decides it's time and starts to hammer him hard and deep.

"Get ready little sissy slut. I'm going to fill you to the brim with my hot cum!", Gia bellows out as she slams her cock all the way in hard.

Her orange sized sack swells to twice it's size, and then contracts forcefully up into her body. Her monstrous cock grows thicker as a wave of cum rolls down the shaft. Gia's member twitches violently as it begins to erupt deep in his ass, flooding him with dense ropes of hot sperm. Pleasure radiates out from her shooting cock, causing her eyes to roll back. The sensation of Gia's massive cock firing off deep in his ass causes Chrissy to cum again, milking her hard. Her cock responds by shooting volley after volley of sticky futa juice into his spasming sissy hole, filling it till cum starts to flow out around her member. Gia begins fucking him as she cums, her cock making squishing sounds as her load flies out around it. She pumps his ass full of her hot sperm for a full 4 minutes, soaking the mattress. Completely drained they both fall asleep, Gia's cock imbedded in Chrissy's ass.

Part 6: The Morning After

The next morning Chrissy awakens, he hears Gia say, "Good morning sleepy head, I was about to wake you up with my cock."

Chrissy can feel that she is fully erect inside of him, he turns his head to the side and says, "Mmm, wake-up sex."

"First I want to ask you something.", Gia says with apprehension, "Who's Miriam?"

Chrissys eyes go wide, after a moment he says, "I guess I said her name last night." Not waiting for a response he continues, explaining his relationship with Miriam and their fight before he came to Amsterdam.

After listening to all of this Gia takes a moment and replies, "I see, well first off I'm not looking for anything serious, and I certainly don't want to come between the two of you. It sounds like you are both deeply in love, and just need to figure out how to make it work."

"Thank you for understanding, and don't worry. Nobody is going to steal me away from her, no matter how big their cock is.", Chrissy says, giving her cock a squeeze with his ass when he finishes.

Her voice a little hesitant she asks, "So do you want to keep hanging out during your trip?"

Quickly he responds, "I don't see why not. Eva and Jennifer seem to like you, and I certainly do. Let's just keep it purely physical though."

She replies by fucking him hard and fast, going for a good 50 minutes in a number of positions. The next 3 days go by, the four of them sightseeing by day and partying by night.

Part 7: The Reunion

On the fourth day of their trip, Chrissy wakes up around noon with his ass empty. He rolls over to see that Gia is gone, disappointed he gets up and finds a note stuck to the inside of the door.

Chrissy,

Eva, Jennifer and I have gone to do some shopping. Meet us at the corner Café for lunch when you get up.

Gia

Chrissy takes a shower and puts on a mid length light brown wig. He slips on a simple yellow sundress and his usual plastic C cups. Chrissy slips his faithful butt plug in place and slides a yellow thong over it. He puts on a pair of light brown 4 inch platform sandals and heads out. Chrissy arrives at the Café to find that Eva, Jennifer and Gia are not there yet. He takes a seat and orders a strong coffee, he sips it slowly as his brain begins to wake up. After 5 minutes he is done with his coffee and is beginning to wonder where everyone is, he is about to call them when he hears the door open. Chrissy looks up and his heart skips a beat, it's Miriam! She looks at him and smiles apologetically while walking up to his table. Without saying a word she sits down across from Chrissy and places her hands on top of his.

Looking at him with her deep green eyes she speaks, her voice trembling, "I was a complete cunt on the phone with you, I just get so afraid that I'm going to loose you when I'm out of town. Especially when you are at the Palace with all those other futa's. I love you so much that it hurts Chrissy, and I just don't know how to deal with it. But I promise to learn how, please, just give me another chance."

His eyes welling up with tears Chrissy replies, "Of course I'll give you another chance Miriam, and you don't need to worry about loosing me. Nobody could ever replace you, I just got so angry at you for what you said. And then Eva and Jennifer offered to bring me along, so I left.", his eyebrows scrunch up and he asks, "Wait, shouldn't you still be in Italy?"

Miriam chuckles and replies, "I refunded my client and caught the first flight back home after our fight. I went to your place and you weren't there, then I tried calling but your phone was off. I was so afraid that you had decided to leave me. So I went home and cried, then I got angry, then cried some more. I went on like that for two days until I got a text from Eva, it said that the three of you were in Amsterdam for the big festival. She talked about what the three of you had been up to, and at the end said it looked like you wished I was here. This video was attached, pretty hot stuff."

She pulls out her phone, plays with it for a second and turns it to him. Chrissy sees himself and Gia, they are laying on their sides with her 20 inch cock making slow, full strokes into his ass. He notices that he is wearing his french maid outfit, Eva must have filmed this on their first night. Suddenly he hears himself say Miriam's name, followed by a quiet giggle from Eva.

Miriam puts her phone down, looks him in the eye and says, "When I first saw this video my heart sank, I didn't even notice you saying my name till the third time I watched it. Once I did, I booked the next flight to Amsterdam and called Eva to set up some alone time with you."

A little stunned Chrissy replies, "You're not angry?"

"Why would I be? You called out my name while getting fucked by another futa, you were thinking of me while you were with her. Honestly, I got turned on once I heard you say my name.", Miriam says as she squeezes his hands.

"I'm always thinking of you when getting fucked by someone else.", Chrissy then cocks his head to the side and asks, "So you're still okay with sharing me?"

Miriam chuckles slightly, and responds, "Before I even got Eva's text I realized how selfish I was being. You are so damn sexy that I see it as my duty to share you, even if I'm not there to watch or join in. I know that you need futa cock Chrissy, hell, it was your desire for it that brought you to Futanari Palace on the night we met."

Smiling Chrissy responds, "Good, because I am looking forward to the orgy at the end of the week. Better yet, I want you, Gia, Eva and Jennifer to use me all night tonight."

"Why not right now?", Miriam asks coyly.

"Because I want you all to myself right now", Chrissy says as he leans over the table and kisses her hard.

Miriam pulls her head back and says, "While I'd like to put on a show right here, I would rather fuck you on a comfortable bed."

They leave the Café and quickly return to Chrissy's room, once inside he says to her, "I'm going to change into something sexier."

Miriam grabs his wrist and says, "Actually, I'd rather fuck you nude."

Chrissy's face scrunches up with apprehension as he replies, "You know I'm not comfortable with that, please don't make me do it."

She lets go of his wrist and puts her hands up in surrender, saying, "Okay, just wanted to give it a shot."

Miriam sits down and rolls them up a few joints while Chrissy changes outfits. He digs through his wardrobe until he finds the same sexy nurses outfit that he wore on the night they met. He usually only wears it on special occasions as it drives Miriam wild. He slips into the lacy uniform with its plastic C cups, attaches a pair of white stockings to the garter belt, and steps into a pair of white 6 inch stiletto heels. He decides to go sans underwear, and puts on his favorite red wig. Slowly and seductively he walks out into the living room of the suite, stopping right in front of Miriam. He pretends to drop something and bends over in front of her with his legs spread wide. Chrissy looks at her through his legs, Miriam's jaw is hanging open as she stares at his beautiful, butt plug stuffed, feminine ass. She manages to mutter something incoherent as he sits down on her lap, feeling her cock swelling underneath him. Chrissy takes the joint and lighter from Miriams hands and fires it up, taking a deep pull. Holding in the smoke he kisses her hard and begins to exhale into her mouth, moaning as he does. They polish off the rest of the joint in this fashion, Chrissy can feel Miriam's rock hard cock straining to be freed from her underwear. He slides down to his knees and pulls her thong down, Miriam's giant member springs out and hits her stomach with a loud smack.

Chrissy kneels there just staring at it, he places his hands around the shaft and says, "I have missed this beautiful cock, and the futa attached to it." Looking down at her swollen balls he remarks, "Looks like you haven't cum in a while lover, let me take care of that for you."

A moan passes from Miriam's lips as Chrissy begins to lap at the pulsing head of her 18 inch cock while stroking the shaft with both hands. He starts to gently kiss up and down the shaft, stopping occasionally to swirl his tongue on the throbbing cock meat. Chrissy places his hand at the top of her cock and uses his thumb to play with the sensitive underside of the head, while his fingers fondle the other side. His mouth reaches her cum laden balls, he starts to suck hard on the orange sized spheres, his tongue moving in circles. Miriam's head is laying back, small gasps and moans escaping from her mouth as Chrissy worships her immense futahood. He slides his free hand under her dress and begins to grope at her DD sized melons while moaning into her balls. The hand Chrissy is using to massage her large cock head is getting well lubricated from her flow of pre-cum, he wraps his small hand over the top and moves it in half circles.

"Holy fuck!", is all Miriam can say as Chrissy's palm and fingers rub around the pre-cum slicked cock head.

He continues to lick, suck and kiss her balls, Chrissy pulls his other hand out of her dress and begins to gently run his fingers all over the shaft of her massive cock. He wants to make her last as long as possible, so he removes his hand from the top of her cock and begins to match the movements of his other hand. Miriam looks down at the gorgeous sissy worshiping her balls with his mouth as he slowly rubs his fingers all over her shaft, she finally realizes just how lucky she is, and that she must keep her promises to him. Chrissy wraps his fingers around her cock so that his thumbs are pressing gently into the underside while the tips of his fingers trace along the top, he begins to make slow full strokes up and down the pulsing member. He continues to suck and lick her saliva coated balls, relishing in their flavor and texture. He keeps teasing her like this for a good 30 minutes, bringing her right to the edge and then backing off again. Chrissy decides that she's had enough, and that he can't wait for her yummy futa juice any longer. He takes a deep breath and consumes her cock, slipping two fingers into her soaked pussy. Miriam's eyes cross as Chrissy starts to lick her balls and milk her cock with his throat, using his free hand to cup the underside of her sperm filled sack. He begins to bob his head up and down forcefully, wet slurping noises fill the room as Miriam rolls her head around while speaking gibberish. Miriam slowly stands up as Chrissy keeps up his oral assault on her pulsating futahood while massaging her g-spot.

Ide32
Ide32
100 Followers