Chrissy's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers

Unable to take any more, Miram lets out a roar, "You're going to make me cum my little sissy slut! I have soooo much futa juice for you!"

Chrissy pulls back and keeps just the twitching head of her massive cock in his mouth. He uses his free hand to quickly stroke the spit lubed shaft while continuing his massage of her g-spot. Chrissy watches as her already swollen sack grows to 3 times its usual size, knowing that he is about to get a feast of yummy cum. Her balls contract hard, shooting up into her body. Miriam's shaft becomes even harder and thicker in his hand, as a massive torrent of sperm races toward his waiting mouth. The first blast flies out with so much force and volume it almost causes Chrissy to gag, he forces himself to swallow the sweet, hot cum. The second blast floods his mouth with more of her delicious sperm, he gleefully gulps it down in anticipation for the rest. A long moan is passing through Miriam's lips as she floods her lovers mouth with her pent up load, her brain drifting in orgasmic bliss. 10, 20, 30 massive mouthfuls of futa juice and Miriam's cock shows no sign of stopping, and Chrissy is loving it. He continues to massage her g-spot and milk her shaft while relishing in her delicious cum.

"It's never going to stop!", Miriam yells out.

4 minutes and 60 massive blasts of cum later, Miriam's giant cock finally stops erupting. Chrissy does his favorite trick, he looks right in her eyes and gargles with the final mouthful of futa juice while milking the last drops out with both hands. He then swallows while keeping his mouth open and lets out a satisfied sigh.

Miriam collapses onto the sofa, her cock still hard she looks him in the eyes, "I needed that so bad, hope it wasn't too much for you."

Chrissy grins and says, "There is no such thing as too much. I just hope you have some left to pump into my tight sissy hole."

Miriam lights up another joint and as she exhales she says, "Always, just give me a few minutes to recover."

Chrissy sits down next to her, slides his hand behind her back and places his head on her shoulder, saying, "I'm really glad that you showed up Miriam. Now I can stop worrying and really enjoy this trip."

She passes him the joint and says playfully, "It seemed like you were enjoying yourself already."

As he exhales Chrissy says, "While I was having some fun, I was constantly wishing you were here. And afraid that you weren't going to speak with me when I got back."

While pulling her dress over her head Miriam replies, "Well, I'm here and it's all behind us now. Lets just focus on moving forward."

After passing the joint back to Miriam, Chrissy begins to nibble and suck on her beautiful pink nipples while groping her DD's. She takes a pull and holds it next to his mouth, he turns his head away from her wonderful breasts and takes a hit. Exhaling into her chest, he continues to adore her breasts with his mouth. Once they are done with the joint Miriam picks Chrissy up and carries him into his room. She gently puts him down on the king sized bed, thankfully the maids have been in to change the cum soaked sheets.

While stroking her massive cock with both hands she says to him, "I want to fuck you from behind first, I missed watching that gorgeous ass bounce while I plow you."

Chirssy quickly flips over and gets on all fours, he looks back at her with a sultry expression while he wiggles his ass at her. She removes his trusty butt plug and grabs a bottle of lube from the nightstand. She applies a generous amount to her giant futahood, making it glisten in the daylight. She presses the swollen head against his hairless sissy pussy, she teases him by rubbing it around his winking hole for a bit.

Chrissy looks back at her and speaks in a hurried tone, "Please stick your beautiful cock in me. I need it soooo bad!"

Ever so slowly she inserts her immense cock into his waiting hole, biting her lip as she does.

She leans down and whispers in his ear, "It's my turn to drive you crazy my little sissy. I'm going to fuck you until you see stars."

She begins to slowly fuck him with her full length, pulling back until the head is about to pop out then driving steadily back in. A long strand of pre-cum is connecting Chrissy's little 5 inch sissy clitty to the bed, as he gasps in pleasure. Miriam grinds her nipples against the back of his slutty nurses uniform while she nibbles on his ear. Chrissy can feel her heartbeat through her giant cock in his tight ass, a smile forms on his mouth. Keeping her slow pace Miriam straightens her back and begins to rub his smooth, firm ass cheeks, occasionally grabbing them hard. She just can't get enough of her little sissy's ass, especially the way it looks with her giant cock buried in it. She speeds up her strokes just a little and starts to lightly spank his ass one cheek at a time.

"I can't believe your sissy hole is still this tight, just like it was the first time I fucked you. All the cocks you've taken in here, and it still grips me hard.", Miriam says breathlessly.

"Please fuck me harder.", is all Chrissy can manage.

Miriam grins and says slyly, "After the cock teasing you gave me? No, like I said, I'm going to drive you crazy."

Chrissy just whimpers as she continues to slowly pump his ass, while making her futahood twitch in his ass a little. Chrissy reaches back with one of his hands to try and make her go faster, Miriam just smacks it away. She pulls her cock all the way out and puts just the head back in, Miriam repeats this several times, watching his hole open and close. She then gives him one good hard thrust all the way in and holds it there for a moment, listening to him panting. Miriam then continues with her slow, steady fucking. After a few minutes she can feel him getting ready to cum, so she pulls her giant memeber back untill just the head is in and waits for a few moments. She smacks his ass hard and begins to pump him a little faster, continuing until Chrissy is about to cum again. She stops again, waits for a few moments then continues ever so slowly. Miriam repeats this for 20 minutes, until his sissy hole is quivering and a small puddle of pre-cum has formed below him.

Chrissy turns his head and begs with his voice shaking, "Please please please let me cum Miriam! I can't stand it anymore!"

She smiles, grabs his hips and starts to ream his ass hard and fast, her mammoth balls smacking against his. Chirssy's hands grip the sheets as he buries his face in the mattress, he lets out a long muffled moan. His ass begins to spasm uncontrollably around Miriam's enormous cock as it hammers in and out of him.

Chirssy lets out a scream, "Thaaaank youuuu! Cuuuuummmmiiiiing!"

His ass clamps down around Miriam's cock, causing her to gasp, it begins to massage her as a massive orgasm hits Chirssy. His whole body begins to shake as huge waves of pleasure roll out away from his ass, Chirssy soaks the bed with spurt after spurt from his swinging clitty. He whips his head around muttering something about how Miriam's cock feels, as his hands claw at the sheets. She continues to fuck him hard, his orgasm lasting for two minutes. Chrissy's body goes slack as he lays there drooling on the sheets, Miriam wraps her arms around his midsection and rolls onto her side. She pumps him slowly again, using her full length to probe the depths of his twitching ass. Miriam showers the back of his neck with kisses as Chrissy slowly returns to reality.

He turns his head and says while panting, "That was fantastic, you can tease me like that anytime. I'm not sure if I've ever cum like that before, it felt like your cock was fucking every inch of my body."

Grinning she replies, "So that's what you were saying while you came."

Chrissy giggles and says, "Maybe, I honestly don't remember."

She keeps her slow pace in his ass, intent on teasing him to another mind shattering orgasm. Chrissy doesn't plan on making it easy on her this time, he begins to constantly milk her cock with his tight ass.

She whispers in his ear, "That's not going to work lover, you drained me pretty good earlier. I could go all day, but keep it up, that feels awesome."

She slowly fucks him with all 18 inches of her futa cock, as he continues to massage her with his hole while moaning. Miriam starts to fuck him a little faster while sticking her tongue in his ear, she learned a while back that Chrissy goes nuts when she does this. She smacks his exposed ass cheek a few times, as he lays there gasping in pleasure. After a few minutes Miriam can tell he is getting close again, so she pulls her massive cock out till just the head is inside of him and holds it there. After waiting for a while she continues her slow assault on his tight hole. Again bringing him to the brink of orgasm and backing off for a full 15 minutes, his constant milking of her hard futahood doing nothing to help.

Chrissy's voice comes out weak, "C-can't take it anymore, please let me cum. My ass feels like it is on fire."

Miriam rolls over so that he is on top of her, she begins to use her arms to move him up and down while fucking him hard and fast. Chrissy arches his back, his red wig spilling over her face.

Chrissy's hands grip the sheets as a blinding white flash goes off in his brain, he exclaims, "Fuuuuuuck yesssss!"

Miriam bites her lip as his ass begins to spasm around her immense cock, she looks up in the mirror and watches his dick spew all over the sheets. Chrissy's experiences another mind blowing full body orgasm, intense pleasure flowing out from his quivering ass. After cumming for 3 minutes he collapses on top of her, his head cushioned by her massive, glistening breasts.

She strokes his face and whispers in his ear, "You still with me Chrissy?"

"I love your cock", is all he can manage, still panting.

Miriam laughs and slides him up off her cock, laying him down next to her. Chrissy spreads his legs wide and give her a come hither look.

Miriam press the head of her immense futahood against his waiting hole and says, "Okay, now I'm going to fuck you hard, no more teasing."

Chrissy smiles and responds, "Good, I don't think my brain could handle cumming like that again."

She slowly inserts her massive cock into his sissy hole, leaning down and kissing him deeply as she does. Once her giant sack rests against his ass, Miriam begins to fuck him hard and fast. Chrissy hooks his stocking coverd legs around her ass and wraps his arms around her back. He moans loudly into her mouth as his clitty shoots out across their stomachs and the underside of her DD's.

Miriam pulls her head back and looks into his eyes, her voice full of passion she says, "I love you Chrissy, I'm sorry that I hurt you."

Chrissy strokes her face while responding, his voice shaking from her hard thrusts, "I love you too Miriam, all is forgiven."

Chrissy runs his hands down Miriam's back and cups her thrusting ass, Miriam begins to kiss and suck on his neck. She pummels his ass for another 30 minutes, giving him orgasm after orgasm.

She cries out, "I'm going to cum Chrissy, god it feels like it's going to be another big one!"

"Fill my sissy pussy with your hot futa cum!", Chrissy exclaims while his ass cums again.

Miriam's head whips back as her massive balls swell to an obscene size, her cock begins to grow in his ass, preparing to flood him with her sperm. Her cock lurches as a massive blast of hot futa cum spews out into Chrissy's spasming hole. Miriam continues to plow him hard as her immense futahood erupts inside of him, her cum spurting out around her twitching cock. Their bodies melt into each other as their orgasms continue to wrack their minds. Miriam pumps Chrissy's ass with cum for a solid 4 minutes, a massive puddle forming below his ass. With her last bit of strength Miriam pulls Chrissy's legs from behind herself, turns him to the side and curls up around him.

She breathlessly whispers in his ear, "Nap time lover."

They drift off to sleep, Miriam's cock still oozing cum into Chrissy's hole.

Part 7: Miriam Meets the Other Futa

8 hours later, Chrissy and Miriam are awakened by Eva, as she loudly says, "Looks like you two made up."

Jennifer chimes in with, "I'll say, look at all the cum on the sheets."

Miriam rolls over, her semi-erect cock making a pop as it exits Chrissy's ass before smacking her stomach. She looks at the two of them, Eva wears a yellow miniskirt with a matching cock sock. Jennifer is wearing a dark green miniskirt with her own matching cock sock.

Still a little groggy Miriam says, "Woah, what are those magnificent things on your cocks?"

Eva laughs and replies, "I thought you would like them, Miss exhibitionist. They're called CoxSox, Gia introduced us to them."

Eva moves to the side and Miriam gets her first good look at Gia, she is wearing a dark blue miniskirt and, yep, a matching sock covering her monster cock.

Miriam's jaw goes slack when she sees Gia's face, almost giddy she says, "Holy shit! You look just like-"

Gia raises a hand and cuts her off, "I know, the girl from that Dr. Who show."

Regaining her composure Miriam asks mockingly, "So you're the one who's been fucking my Chrissy?"

"I'm really sorry about that, if I had know when we met....who am I kidding I would have fucked him anyway. Look at that face and ass, so sexy.", She says pointing at Chrissy.

"So are you still up for sharing Chrissy? Or is he off the table?", Eva asks.

Miriam responds, her voice sincere, "I realized that if I hold on to him too tightly I'll lose him. And I don't want that, besides it is fun to watch him get fucked by someone else."

"I call first on that tight ass then", Jennifer blurts out.

Miriam looks at Gia, as her cock begins to swell she says to Chrissy, "I know you said that you wanted to get fucked by all of us, but can I fuck Gia for a while. I have a huge crush on Amy Pond, and she looks just like her."

Chrissy laughs as Jennifer pulls of her dress and gets in position, "I can only fit so many cocks in me at one time sweetie, go on and live your dream."

Gia looks at Miriam's massive futahood as Jennifer slides her 19 inch cock into Chrissy, "I've never had something that big before. Usually I fuck men or women, and the few futa's I've been with weren't anywhere near that big."

Chrissy begins to moan around Eva's cock while Jennifer pumps his ass, Miriam responds to Gia coyly, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle.....at first."

"Why not?", Gia says as she strips, "Besides, I did fuck your boyfriend, it's only fair I suppose."

Miriam stands up and pulls Gia to her, their massive breasts pressing against each other as they kiss. She turns Gia around and gently pushes her to the king sized bed. Miriam kneels in front of Gia and spreads her legs while staring at Gia's 20 inch member, she moves Gia's massive balls out of the way and starts to lick and suck on her pussy. Gia wraps her F cups around her giant member and starts to suck the head while Miriam goes down on her. Gia lays back and looks over at Chrissy as he gets his mouth and ass fucked by Eva and Jennifer, she gasps as Miriam inserts 2 of her thick fingers into Gia's pussy. Eva pulls her cock out of Chirssy's throat and sticks her smooth balls in his face, he gleefully begins to suck on them while moaning from Jennifer's long cock in his ass. Miriam swirls her tongue around Gia's clit, massaging her g-spot as Gia sucks on her own cock head.

After a few minutes, Miriam looks up at Gia and asks, "Think you're ready?"

Gia bashfully replies, "As I'll ever be. Please be gentle."

Gia slides back on the king sized bed and spreads her legs wide, Miriam places the head of her giant cock against her soaking wet pussy. Slowly she slides the head in causing Gia to gasp, Miriam stops for a moment and looks over at Chrissy. He is riding up and down on Jennifer's 19 inch member while Eva fucks his face, she smiles while watching her sissy slut. Miriam returns her attention to Gia and pushes a few more inches inside, another gasp escapes from Gia's mouth. Miriam leans down and kisses Gia around her throbbing cock head, they take turns sucking and licking on it. She continues to slowly work her 18 inch long shaft into Gia's pussy, stopping every few inches to let her adjust.

Once she is all the way inside she looks at Gia and asks, "There, that wasn't so bad now was it?"

Panting Gia replies, "So good....don't know....what I was afraid of."

Chirssy looks over at them, pulls Eva's throbbing futahood out of his mouth and says, "You two look so hot together.", playfully adding, "I think I'm a little jealous."

Miriam slowly pulls a few inches out, then gently slides back in. She repeats this, adding a few more inches every couple of strokes. Gia begins to moan as she continues to suck on the head of her cock, loving the taste of her own pre-cum. Once Miriam has given her a few slow, full strokes she picks up speed while looking into Gia's eyes. Gia moans as her pussy spasms around Miriam's long, thick cock while a spurt of cum splashes onto her face. Miriam leans down and laps at her cum while speeding up her thrusts into Gia's spasming pussy.

Eva pulls her cock from Chrissy's throat and tells him, "Lean back and spread those gorgeous legs sissy, it's time to double stuff you."

"Mmmm, double cock meat sandwich.", Chrissy says as he lays back against Jennifer's DD's.

Eva gets in position and rubs the head of her cock around on Jennifer's thrusting shaft for a few moments before pushing into Chrissy's ass. The three of them let out sighs of pleasure as Eva and Jennifer begin to double team his sissy hole.

Gia yells out, "Oh fuck! Your huge cock is making my pussy cum Miriam!"

Her head whips around as her nails dig into Miriams thrusting ass, making Miriam plow her harder. Gia's balls contract and her monster cock begins to twitch as she gives herself a massive facial.

Overwhelmed by this sight combined with Gia's pussy milking her cock, Miriam bellows out, "Too fucking hot, cumming!"

Miriam's balls swell and then contract, sending a flood of cum down the shaft of her pulsating cock. She gives one final thrust and buries the head of her cock deep in Gia's womb and begins to pump her thick futa juice inside. Their bodies twitch and their cocks erupt, Gia coating her face and Miriam filling Gia's sucking womb. The two futa's cum for 3 minutes, spent Miriam collapses on top of Gia and starts licking her face.

"I wish we had that on film!", Eva exclaims as she and Jennifer hammer Chrissy's ass.

Chrissy moans in orgasm as he watches the them lap at Gia's sweet futa juice, his clitty spraying all over his stomach. Miriam pulls her still erect cock from Gia's pussy, a wave of cum following it out. She stands and walks over to Chrissy, Miriam offers him her cum and pussy juice soaked member. Chrissy turns his head and opens his mouth wide as she slides it down his throat, he moans as he savors the combined flavors on her cock. Gia lays on the bed scooping up her cum and stuffing it in her mouth as she watches Chrissy getting his holes stuffed. She gets up on her knees and walks towards them, she wags her massive futahood in Jennifer's face. She begins to suck on the head of Gia's member, milking the last drops of her load.

Jennifer releases Gia's cock head and says, "Eva, I'm getting close. How about you?"

"I've been holding it back for a few minutes already. Lets cum in Chrissy's ass together lover!", Eva exclaims as she begins to fuck Chrissy even harder.

Their balls and cocks swell, preparing to pump Chrissy's sissy hole full of hot, sticky futa juice. His ass begins to contract in another hard orgasm as Chrissy feels their cocks start to shoot off inside of him. Eva and Jennifer grunt and groan as their pulsating cocks rub against each other while flooding Chrissy's ass. Cum begins to flow out of Chrissy's smasming hole, covering Jennifer's balls and thighs. The two futa's coat Chrissy's ass and each others spurting cocks for 2 minutes, spent Eva sits back, her cock popping out of his flooded hole. She gets up and Chrissy rolls off of Jennifer's cock, cum flowing out of his sissy pussy as she does.

Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers