Chrissy's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers

"Okay, we're about to begin the main event", the announcer says as he paces in front of the judges table. "Remember no more than four people to a contestant at any time, no hitting, no choking, and if they say stop, you stop."

A whistle blows and Chrissy lays back spreading his legs as two men with 8 inch cocks, a futa with a 13 inch cock and a woman with a 12 inch strap on approach, hunger in their eyes. The woman gets there first, lubes up her strap on and slides it in as the men and futa take places around his head. She hits a button at the base and moans as a vibrating attachment in her pussy fires up. Chrissy sucks the three cocks around his face as she plows his ass. After a few minutes the females legs shake as she cums, overwhelmed by the sight of the gorgeous sissy. She steps back and the futa quickly takes her place, quickly sliding her cock in his ass. Another futa approaches and joins the men at Chrissy's face, rubbing her cock over theirs in his mouth. The futanari in his ass lasts for a good five minutes before firing her massive load deep in his quivering hole. As she steps back one of the men picks Chrissy up and sits him down on their cock, he nods at the other guy and he prepares to double stuff Chrissy. He smiles, if he could take Miriam and Gia's monster cocks, these two 8 inchers will be no problem. Things start to blur together after that, cocks and strapons are shoved into Chrissy's holes over and over again. Chrissy moans, groans, talks dirty and puts on the show of his life. At one point Gia and Miriam double stuff him to amazed looks and very lewd yells, flooding his ass with their hot futa juice. Chrissy's mind drifts in an orgasmic haze, time seems to stretch out forever as he get's fucked by the horny crowd.

He comes back to reality as he hears Miriam say, "Cum on him one last time while I fuck him."

Chrissy looks around, Miriam is slamming his cum flooded and well used ass while Eva, Jennifer and Gia stand around him stroking their massive cocks. A sea of panting bodies sit on the ground watching, the rest of the contestants have given up and stare at him with a mix of jealousy and respect. Chrissy wraps his legs around Miriam's hips and moans as he cums yet again.

He looks up at the three masturbating futa's and says, "Drown me in your cum, give me a victory shower."

Jennifer cums first, aiming right at his beautiful face, thick ropes of cum cover his eyes and fill his gaping mouth. Eva is up next, with a grunt she begins to hose down his already drenched corset, cumming on his little clitty as well. Gia's monster cock pulses as a torrent of futa juice rains down on Chrissy, covering him in even more hot, sticky cum. Chrissy moans in orgasm as he scoops up handfuls of their delicious sperm, hungrily gulping it down.

"You really are the biggest slut of them all Chrissy.", Miriam says as she bends down to kiss him, her back getting sprayed down by the three shooting futa's.

She moans into his mouth as her own orgasm takes hold, her massive cock erupting deep in his spasming ass. Miriam lifts her face up and groans as it gets covered in hot futa juice. Eva, Jennifer and Gia cover the two lovers in their cum as Miriam floods Chrissy's ass. After an intense two minutes they all step away from Chrissy, he lays there still scooping up as much cum as he can find. The crowd gets to their feet cheering, Chrissy slowly stands up and bows. He starts waving and blowing cummy kisses as the announcer walks up to him.

"Our winner, by a landslide is number 8, Chrissy the sissy!", he says as he takes Chrissy's hand and holds it over his head.

A futa in an evening gown comes out and places a costume jewelry tiara on his head and a sash that says 'Queen of the Sluts' over his cum soaked body. Another futa hands him a bouquet of flowers with little dildo's in it, the both kiss him on the cheek and give him a little lick.

The woman with the attitude walks up to him, she extends her hand and says, "Well, you beat me fair and square.", Chrissy takes her hand and shakes it as she continues, "After watching you perform I don't feel any shame in losing. You really are the biggest slut here, sorry for calling you a dumb sissy faggot."

Chrissy graciously replies, "It's alright, I am a sissy faggot, just not a dumb one."

They both laugh and she walks off, Miriam, Eva, Jennifer and Gia all give him a big group hug, his clothes making squishing sounds as they do.

"So what do I get for winning anyway? Aside from feeling like an even bigger slut.", Chrissy asks with a laugh.

After thinking for a moment Eva says, "I think it's 5,000 Euro's, an all expenses paid trip back next year, a movie of your performance and a spot at the head of next years parade."

Part 9: Chrissy's Dream

After picking up his prizes, Chrissy and his futa friends recover their clothes and trench coats then head back to the hotel. Chrissy takes a long shower then passes out for the night. Gia heads back home the next day, Miriam gives her a letter of recommendation for her local Futanari Palace and an open invitation to visit her and Chrissy whenever she wants. Later that night Chrissy, Miriam, Eva and Jennifer lay on his bed. Covered in sweat and cum from another intense fuck session.

Jennifer looks at him and asks timidly, "I've always wondered but never asked, and feel free to not answer this. Why do you crossdress?"

Chrissy smiles before answering, "Well, back when I started to discover my sexuality I was attracted to women, found some playboy's of my dads and really enjoyed those. Then I discovered hard core porn, and while I wasn't attracted to the men I fixated on their cocks while wishing I was the woman. Eventually I found out about futanari and wanted to be one, so I started to crossdress after high school, but only in private. The night I met Miriam was the first time I went out in public in women's clothes."

Miriam looks at him with a puzzled expression and says, "You never told me you wanted to become a futanari."

With a sheepish grin he replies, "I'm saving up, I wanted it to be a surprise. Wait until you went on a trip and be a futa when you got back. I'm about halfway there and should have the rest in a few years."

"I will gladly pay for the rest of it Chrissy, I want you to be happy.", Miriam says as she hugs him tight.

Eva chimes in with, "How about the three of us split the whole cost, keep your money Chrissy. Save it for the clothes you will need for your new body."

Chrissy's eyes swell with tears as he chokes on his words, "I-I don't know what to say. Thank you just doesn't feel like enough. I love you all."

Later that night as he drifts to sleep with Miriam's cock imbedded in his cum filled ass, Chrissy thinks about how his dreams of being a futanari are coming true sooner than expected. With a happy sigh he falls asleep.

Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers