Christa Calls on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

"There is but it would be awkward and rather tiring for both of us and the penetration isn't as good."

"Well, I don't like to sacrifice the good way it feels to look at us, but can we try it just for a minute? We can get back to the position we're using after I watch us."

The mirror was to our right and slightly tilted toward us. "We have to sort of fall down onto our left sides," I told Christa. After we had done that, I said, "Okay, now I will roll us over until you're on top." Once that was done, I continued stroking my cock into her ass for a minute.

"You're right; your cock doesn't go into me as deeply as I like this way, and I still can't see us."

"Wait until I hitch around so we face the mirror." With every stroke into Christa's ass, I moved us a little way to our left until we were at a right angle to the mirror, our feet resting on the dresser. Once we were there, I reached down between her legs and spread them. "Okay, sit up and look," I told her.

"My pussy looks so funny from this angle. My ass looks like it's stretched, and I can see your cock going in and out. This is fun, watching, but you're right; the penetration isn't as good, especially since I can't fuck back to meet you the way I like." Christa watched my cock thrusting in and out of her ass for about a minute and then she said, "This is nice but I'd rather get a good fucking than watch one that isn't as good. Let's get back up on our knees."

After some exertion, we were back into position on our knees and I was stroking my cock slowly and deeply into Christa's ass while she thrust back to meet me. "Mmmm," she murmured. "This is better. Now, give it to me, give it to me really good. My ass hasn't had your cock for a long time and she's really hungry, but you're making her happy now."

For a long time, I fed Christa's hungry ass, making her even happier. When I started, Christa was cooing from the pleasure but this turned to moans and the moans started ending in whimpers. My hands were on her thighs but I moved one over to her pussy and felt the juices trickling from her. I licked some from my fingers, enjoying them immensely, but most of her juices soaked into the sheets, a treat to my nostrils but not to my tongue. My strokes were slow and smooth into Christa's well-lubricated ass because I wanted to hold off from cumming but I could feel my climax building and I knew I couldn't hold it off much longer.

Christa could feel her climax building too and she told me, "I'm getting ready to cum, George. This is great; it's going to be a big one. Start fucking me faster."

I complied and Christa fucked back just as fast to meet me, her moans mostly whimpers by that time. "Oh, God, that's good. My ass is in heaven and she's taking me with her. Your cock feels so good. Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping because Christa's ass felt great to my cock too. She had started swiveling her hips and the different sensa- tions and the greater speed of my thrusts were bringing me closer to cumming. I reached around and put my fingers on her soggy-wet pussy and got them wet before starting to fondle her clit.

"Faster! Fuck me faster. Stick your cock all the way in; it feels so good. Play with my clit! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

I fucked Christa's ass as hard and fast as I could, my balls again slapping against her pussy. While my right hand gently caressed her swollen clit, I held onto her with my right arm and left hand because she seemed to have no control over her body. She no longer fucked back to meet me; her body thrashed erratically as I pounded my cock into her ass. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she babbled, and I did as she wanted until she climaxed, almost knocking me over as she jerked backward.

After her tremendous orgasm, Christa fell forward and I followed her down, still ramming my cock into her ass. Even when she was face down on the bed, I continued until I climaxed, filling my condom with my ejaculate. Christa lay on the bed with me on top of her, my weight supported by my elbows and my knees, my cock softening in her ass.

After a few minutes of recovering her strength, Christa turned to me and smiled. "My ass has never felt better, George. I've cum three times today and that should hold me until the next time I come over to see you."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you think, I appreciate feedback, either an email to me or a personal comment, good or bad. I also appreciate suggestions on new stories or how I can improve my writing. I answer all comments and feedback.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12