Christa Makes a Few Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Cassandra rises on one hand, and swings the other recklessly over to the nightstand again, where she finds--yes--a second vibrator. Her pointy little boob pokes Christa's nose, and the redhead breathes hard; she is being unbelievably, impossibly, disgustingly bad and that twisted, kinky coil of god knows what in her brain is making her drunk, tightening around that image of her sister's soft-shirted private part and squeezing out gallons of endorphins, dopamine, whatever. She bites, and Cassie squeals, and soon the girls are wrestling, touching, removing shirts, twisting panties, hugging hot skin to hot skin. Stronger Christa comes out on top, and she pants from all the way down in her chest as she shoves her naked right tit onto Cassie's pretty, red face. The younger girl slobbers at the big, hard nipple in her excitement, scissoring her pinned legs and hooking them over Christa's. Eyes nearly closed, Christa rocks her sensitive organ on her sister, scarcely noticing as Cassie's fingers peck comically at the two silvery torpedoes that now threaten to roll together under Christa's hip. But Cassie traps them, both at once, and her arms steeple over the valley of Christa's lower back, arranging the vibrators in proper position and then delivering the first down between her sister's thighs.

She misses, but Christa gets the idea, and spreads wide. Hair and breast fill Cassie's vision; her neck is craned back but she valiantly strives to insert the dildo into her sister's moist cunt. She strikes perineum, and Christa lets out a ragged aaahhhh; she tries to move it downward but Christa, flooded again with chemical libido, pushes back hard, wanting it in the naughtiest possible place, in her unfortunately unlubricated butthole. Cassie holds the vibrator gamely, and yes, it's the one she'd been rubbing herself with, and between that and the general aura of sweat it massages open Christa's virgin anus with little difficulty, sliding a short ways inside. This vibrator has no flange at its base, and Christa is now in minor danger of having a sex toy lost in her rectum; but right now she is aflame with degradation and there is nothing but her sister's face in her cleavage and the wondrous buzzing in her butt and the horrible, gay, incestuous orgasm that is now beginning to shake her. Cassie, now less impeded, glides the other vibrator well into her own quim with a long sigh. She fucks both herself and her older sister, and her belly is slick with their juices.

Christa feels the second vibrator when it prods her delicate inner thigh, and she wants it too. She wants a double dildo; she fucking wants Sydney. But they aren't around, so she grabs the metal cock from Cassie and slides down, clenching at the rod that dances open her ass, dropping her crotch onto Cassandra's with the vibrator in between. She gazes at her sister in the darkness as they fuck, feeling Cassie's hands stroke and explore all over her. Lips meet and unmeet; hot breath mingles. One silver dong slips from between velvet cheeks, while the other buzzes industriously at two thrusting clits. Cassie's hand finds the emptied hole, and now she knows well enough how her sister is--she plugs that hole with her hooked index finger, and then revels, desired, as Christa dives onto her neck and shimmies a well-fucked ass. Her (Cassie's) little cries of a new orgasm seem to madden the older girl, who clenches her incredibly tightly, grinding the remaining vibrator in hard though it, too, threatens to slip free. Cassie goes limp, cumming and cumming, holding and held, and, she hopes, loved. Christa rides her relentlessly until she, too, finally feels more fatigue than intoxication, more numbness than debasement. Then once again, she falls asleep atop a sibling, who strokes her ass until no longer able.

And the vibrators buzz long into the morning, awaiting the unknown.

12