Christa Takes a Lover

Story Info
My wife finally indulges my fantasy--behind my back.
4.5k words
3.67
91.4k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to leave my name out of this, since it really doesn't matter. My wife's name is Christa, and we have been married for 3 years. We are both 34 years old. Christa is shapely, gorgeous, and the best partner a man could ever ask for. We still have great sex, but Christa has known since we first started dating 5 years ago that I would love to watch her fuck another man. Or listen from the next room while she fucked him. Or for her to tell me the true story of the time/times she cheated on me.

Not only would I love for her to do this, but I have begged her for it multiple times, only to be rebuffed. The thing is, she says she can't see herself allowing anyone else to make love her to except me. The problem isn't that she doesn't find other men attractive, she says, it's that she can't have sex with a total stranger, and she can't have sex with one of our friends. That pretty much rules out everybody, right?

That's what I thought, until the day I made my discovery. See, Christa doesn't like to tell me her fantasies, because then she feels like they aren't hers anymore. Fair enough. But one day, while doing the laundry, I happened on a pair of very naughty undies I had never seen before. They were black, sheer, and Velcro tear-away. And I realized: if Christa were to go ahead and fuck another man, would she ever tell me about it? Probably not, because that would make it my experience as well.

I decided not to let on to Christa that I knew about her special panties, saying nothing as I brought her dry clothes up from the laundry room of our apartment building. I already knew what the best time would be for her to carry on an affair, if that's what was going on, and I made up my mind to call in sick to work on Saturday, her normal day off.

She liked to go to the gym on Saturday morning, and I kissed her goodbye as I was supposed to leave for work before she got home. I knew she would be at the gym for at least an hour, so I killed time by surfing the internet.

When I thought she might be home soon, I re-arranged our bedroom closet so I could fit comfortably while sitting on a stack of plastic storage bins. I then closed the door almost all the way, so I could see the entire bed through the open crack. While I waited for Christa to get home, I imagined men at the gym watching her work up a sweat on an elliptical machine. She would say I'm crazy for thinking this, but I just know that several men at least have jerked off while imagining her naked and sweaty on top of them, or pictured her bare "C"-cup tits bouncing up and down when they glanced at her on the machine.

I heard the locks turn on the front door, which startled me out of my reverie. I could hear Christa walk in to the living room, leaving the front door open. I looked right at her as she peeked into the bedroom, but she could not see me in the dark of the closet. "Okay," I heard her say, "come on in!" While she locked the door, a man I had never laid eyes on before walked into our bedroom. He was approximately my height and weight, but he was in much better shape than me. He already had his shoes off. His muscles were well-defined and he was peeling his sweaty gym shirt off to reveal his very toned pecs and abs as my wife walked into the bedroom behind him.

Christa laughed lightly and walked around the bed to throw her arms around him while they made out. They were standing inches away from me as I rubbed my erection through my pants. Christa continued her passionate kiss with Gym Rat as she reached down his shorts and began stroking his cock. He broke their kiss to lift off my wife's tank top, which has a built-in sports bra. I reached my hand in my pants and squeezed my raging hard-on to stop myself from cumming when Christa pressed her bare tits against the man who was obviously her lover and told him, "We're going to fuck in bed first this time before we do it in the shower."

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. My wife had convinced me very thoroughly that she could never sleep with another man, and here she was, about to fuck a man much better looking than me, whom she had clearly slept with on at least one prior occasion. Getting fucked in the shower by someone other than me was one of the two fantasies she had ever shared with me, and it seemed she had already fulfilled it. I was shocked, but thrilled. I was going to get to have my fantasy after all. The little pangs of jealousy inside of me only helped to fuel my excitement as Gym Rat reached his hand down Christa's workout shorts and started fingering what must have been her clitoris, judging from the way she closed her eyes and moaned while she resumed making out with him.

I could have reached out and touched my beautiful wife as she doubled the speed at which she stroked this stranger's cock and moved his hand to her left nipple, which he pinched lightly.

"Oh, god yeah," moaned Christa as she stopped stroking suddenly and slammed her forehead onto her lover's shoulder, shuddering with her first orgasm. When it was over, she took off her shorts so that she was completely naked and jumped on the bed, flashing her glistening pussy at myself and Gym Rat. She turned over and laid down on her back with her legs open, bent at the knees, fingering herself a lightly as she commanded her lover, "Get that thing over here!"

When Gym Rat dropped his shorts, I wasn't really surprised. Christa had always told me that she couldn't have sex with me for than 15 minutes to a half-hour, tops, due to the fact that it began to hurt. It didn't begin to hurt because I was too big for her, it hurt because she couldn't stay wet. Don't get me wrong, I can give Christa four orgasms in 20 minutes or so, but I know that my cock must not be perfect for her, because she doesn't stay entertained.

So, like I say, I was unsurprised to see that Gym Rat's cock was a couple of inches longer and a good deal thicker than my own. Christa would need a good reason to screw someone other than me more than once, and here we seemed to have exhibit "A": more means more.

Gym Rat climbed up onto my bed with his considerable erection in his hand and placed the tip of it against the opening of my wife's vagina. I was stroking my own hard-on furiously as Christa put her hands on her lover's shoulders and widened her legs some more, which I recognized as her invitation to thrust.

He entered her slowly, and she moved her left hand to the back of his neck to pull her pelvis into the air as Gym Rat buried himself in my wife's pussy. "Ohhhhhh..." she moaned as her lover began to fuck her. "A little faster," she whispered to him, and he obliged, pumping away at a moderate pace.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" groaned Christa every time Gym Rat's cock hit bottom inside of her. Then, without warning, he started pistoning into her like a madman. I cold see my wife's tits bouncing back and forth as she had a huge orgasm. "OH, FUCK!" she shouted, before shutting her eyes tight and convulsing in ecstasy while putting her free hand on her lover's ass to make sure he stayed all the way inside of her as she came.

This stranger had known exactly what to do to make my wife cum in seconds. I know that trick, too, but it had certainly taken me more than one or two lovemaking sessions with Christa to figure it out. My wife had clearly had this man's cock inside of her numerous times, without ever telling me a thing about it.

They continued to screw on our bed, now laying down on their sides with Christa facing the closet. I stared at her red, sweaty figure as Gym Rat spooned her and entered from behind. "So, you ever gonna tell him about us?" he asked my wife as he fucked her.

Christa moved his hand to her right breast, put her hand over his, and raised her leg for better entry, affording me a full view of Gym Rat's well-lubed erection as it slid in and out of her. "Maybe when we're 50," she answered him before commanding, "harder."

"But you said he's okay with this, right?" grunted my wife's lover, quickening his pace.

"Ungh. Ungh. Yeah, he—ungh—wants me to sleep around, Oh!"

"Hnh! Hnh! Okay so Hnh! Why don't you Hnh! Tell him? Ah! AH!"

"Because AH! Then he would OH! OH! OH! He would want to know—OH! OH! All the details AH! AH HA! OH! FUCK!"

"What's so bad about that?!" yelled Gym Rat over my wife's shouting, right before pounding her as hard as he could again to make her cum. This time, Christa's orgasm was much more intense.

"AHHHHhhhhH!!! OH SHIT! I'M CUMMING!" yelled Christa, her face taking on an expression tortured by pleasure. She kept her mouth open in a silent scream as she shuddered on her lover's cock for the second time in 30 minutes. That was her third orgasm. One more, I figured, and bye-bye, muscle man. I guessed that Christa would move the party to the shower for a quick finale.

I guessed wrong.

"Damn, that was dirty!" my wife giggled, turning to face her lover. They kissed passionately, moving their hands over one another's naked bodies, Christa shuddering here and there when his hand found a sensitive place. "Mmmm. I don't know why I can fuck you for so much longer than my husband. His is great," she said, pumping Gym Rat's erection, which was slick with her juices, "but yours just keeps me wet for so much longer!"

That stung a little bit, but it almost made me cum in my boxer shorts. So much longer? How much longer were we talking about? I realized there might be a chance I wouldn't be able to hold my load any longer, and then have to sit there in the closet in wet boxers while Gym Rat continued to pleasure my wife, oblivious to my presence, and need for clean shorts. "Well," I thought to myself, "at least I'll have the images burned into my brain for later use."

It turned out she was talking about a lot longer. As in another hour and a half, bringing the total amount of time I watched Christa have sex with another man to 2 hours, and that's before they hopped in the shower. I discovered that Gym Rat could cum once, and then still sport a raging hard-on for quite a while before cumming a second time.

Amazingly, so could I.

"I'm going to cum right now if you keep doing that," said Gym Rat to Christa, referring to her over-zealous pumping of his cock.

"Well, we can't have that yet," said Christa, pushing her lover onto his back and straddling him. She guided his erection, which now looked even larger to me as it was standing at attention, to her pussy. "UNNGHHHohhhh," moaned Christa loudly as she sat all the way down, giving me a front row seat as I watched Gym Rat's thick tool disappear into the depths of my gorgeous, red, sweaty wife.

She rode him hard and came hard, just like she always had for me, but of course, she came much harder for Gym Rat. This continued to be the case for her next 8 orgasms. I should also point out that that's 8 orgasms more than I had ever given her myself in a single lovemaking session.

While she was riding him, I watched his cock slide in and out of my wife for 10 minutes, until she shouted that she was cumming and collapsed on her lover's chest. She hadn't needed to play with her clit to enhance her climax while on top, like she usually did with me.

The next orgasm was for all 3 of us. Christa and Gym Rat were back in the missionary position. I realized that the sex they were having wasn't necessarily any more adventurous or outlandish than what Christa and I would do together, it was just that she could do it for a lot longer with her lover than she could with me, and she seemed to get more pleasure out of it.

Gym Rat slammed his cock into my wife's pussy while his sweat dripped onto her torso. She writhed, convulsed, and moaned obscenely as her lover fucked her harder than I ever had. This went on for about 5 minutes, and then I heard Gym Rat start grunting like an animal.

"Ungh. Ungh. Ungh, Oh god, I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yeah, cum inside me!" Christa naughtily encouraged her lover.

"I'm cumming! HRRRAAGGGGHH!" grunted Gym Rat, emptying himself into my wife and collapsing on her chest.

"OH GOD! OHHHHH!" shouted my wife, as the feeling of her lover's cum shooting inside of her caused a convulsive climax.

I tried not to make a sound as I came in my boxer shorts.

That was the hottest thing I had ever seen. My amazing, beautiful wife having a simultaneous orgasm with a stranger had made my cock harder than any porn I had ever watched, or any woman I had ever had sex with. In fact, much to my amazement, the visual replay in my head of what I had just seen was keeping me hard. I rubbed my erection through my wet boxers and hoped the same would be true for Gym Rat. I was not disappointed.

After they both regained breath control, Gym Rat began to slowly move his still-erect cock in and out of Christa, but now I could hear the wet, sucking sound being produced by their continued intercourse.

"God damn, that's so dirty," growled my wife as her lover's cum dripped onto our sheets. This statement is Christa's very naughty bedroom way of saying, "I fucking love that. Keep doing it." This was when I began to learn that not all men have to take a break after they climax. I already knew, though, that if a man can continue sex after climax, then he can usually continue to have sex for a much longer time before cumming again. I just didn't know that I was counted among those men (if sex with my hand counts for anything). I stroked the erection I had somehow maintained after orgasm as my wife came again underneath her lover.

For the next hour, I watched Gym Rat take my wife in several positions which her and I had had trouble achieving together in the past.

She rode him in a chair, which her and I had talked about but never tried, due to the fact that I am too weak to lift my wife off and onto my lap while she straddles me. Her lover had no such difficulties, using his hips and one arm gripped around her waist to thrust Christa a few inches into the air and guide her back down into his lap repeatedly until she came.

She rode him reverse cowgirl while he sat up against the headboard and reached his hands around to play with her nipples. She was moaning as she maintained a slow rhythm with her partner, raising herself up on her knees briefly to fall back onto his cock, where she would grind her hips for a few seconds before lifting herself up again.

"What do you want to do on Monday?" whispered Gym Rat into my wife's ear.

"Your place," Christa moaned, sitting down hard. "Noon". She was supposed to go to work on Monday.

"Still have the key I gave you?" Damn. Really?

"Yeah. Oooh!"

"Well, just come on in. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."

"Ungh. Ungh. Okay! Ungh!"

I nearly came in my boxers again realizing the implications of this conversation. I had been thinking of him as her lover already, simply due to the fact that he was her lover for the moment, but I hadn't taken full assessment. This was my wife's actual, full-time lover. That she had never told me about. That she planned to keep screwing.

Hot. Very, very hot.

Gym Rat had one thing left to ask my wife as she rode him, her naked body fully visible to me as she bounced up and down, quickening her rhythm.

"Hey. Ungh. You ever, ungh, think about adding?"

"Ah! AH! Adding what? AH! AH!"

"Adding ungh, ungh, another person? Ungh, to this little party? UNGH!"

"OHH god! OH! OH! I don't know! OH! Maybe! AH! AH!"

"Well, ungh, ungh, I might have a little surprise for you sometime soon."

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

He cupped her breasts and kissed her neck as she came.

Finally, he did the thing to Christa that I know for a fact really drives her wild. We had managed to pull it off once, that's how I know.

After her reverse cowgirl orgasm, my wife collapsed to the bed bent over. Gym Rat still had his cock buried in her pussy. He sat up on his knees so it looked for a moment like he was going to give it to her doggy-style, her ass in the air, torso on the bed. But then he used his hips to help her slide further down the bed, so she ended up flat on her stomach with Gym Rat between her legs, his torso hovering over hers, his erection still firm inside of her.

"Ohhh..." my wife moaned as her lover's hard-on pressed against her clitoris.

Christa's face was the closest thing to the closet, and I watched it turn beet red while Gym Rat fucked her in this position for the next 30 minutes. She had two earth-shattering orgasms during that time, each of which forced me to pinch the base of my own erection so I would not cum again before getting a chance to listen to them go at it in the shower.

When they were done filling our bedroom with the smell of sex, my wife and her lover stood up to make their way to the shower. Christa's upper thighs were shiny and sticky-looking, and her legs went wobbly as she stood up from the bed. Gym Rat had to help her out of the bedroom as if she were an exhausted sports competitor being led off of the field of play after a long battle.

As they left the bedroom, I opened the closet door so I could hear them better. I didn't hear the bathroom door close behind them; Christa must have been too weak to care. I heard the water turn on and the shower curtain close, and then nothing else for a few minutes as Christa and Gym Rat rinsed themselves in the hot water, I'm guessing. They had, after all, gone straight from an hour of gym exercise to two hours of sex without a break in between, and had left behind a very musky-smelling bedroom.

I listened to the shower water falling as I continued to stroke myself. I was imagining Christa fuck two men at once, as she seemed to be planning to do sometime in the near future. I imagined her on all fours with a dick in her mouth and another in her pussy, one of the fantasies she had described to me. I was startled out of my reverie by the sounds of her living out the other fantasy I know of, sex in the shower with someone other than her husband.

"OH! OH! OH!" I heard my wife scream from the bathroom. The sound of her shouts echoed loudly off of the shower tiles. A few neighbors had to be hearing this. I imagined Gym Rat taking her from behind while she stood facing the wall, her hands pressed against the tiles, just as she had explained her fantasy to me.

"OH! FUCK! OH! OH! OH! YEAH! OH! OH!" yelled Christa, filling our apartment , and probably the upstairs neighbor's apartment, with her cries of pleasure.

"I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" shouted Gym Rat over my wife's obscene goading.

"YEAH! YEAH! DO IT! CUM! OHHHHH GOD!" I heard Christa shout, and the next thing I heard was both of them grunting in simultaneous climax.

I pictured the look on my wife's face as she came, and her lover's semen shooting into her vagina, and I came into my own boxer shorts for the second time. Not only was that second orgasm one of the best I had ever had, it was also the only time I had ever had cum twice in less than 12 hours. I wished that Christa had been willing to share this experience with me, or at least tell me about it later, but I was thrilled that she had been sharing her amazing body with another man. Picturing the day's events in my head would give me prime masturbation material for a long time to come, "But," I thought to myself, "I can always spy on her a little, too!"

I changed into clean boxers and slipped out of the apartment while my wife and her lover were still in the shower. When I came home later "from work", Christa was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. She was wearing a white tank top that exposed a little bit of cleavage, and a knee-length skirt. I sat down next to her and rubbed her outer thigh, picturing Gym Rat's hand on her completely naked body as I asked how her day was.

"Oh, you know. Nothing special. Ran a few errands," she lied to me as I put my arm around her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss. When she kissed me, I moved my hand from her thigh to her crotch.

12