Christening the Hot Tub Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like them" she said.

I was trying to calm down.

Jamie and I turned at a noise to look at the doorway. Fred was standing in the middle of the opening in long black leather riding coat and a cowboy hat.

Jamie clapped. "This is one of my favorites."

Fred strutted in to the middle of the room. Tossing off the coat he said. "Draw partner," His hands going for the holsters.

He was wearing a small vest, a pair of holsters on his hips and chaps with nothing on between them. His penis was pointing towards us.

"Oh My," I stated staring as he approached. He stopped between Jamie and I. He leaned forward. I continued to stare at his crotch.

Fred drew his "guns." Each gun had a handle but the barrel of the "gun" was in the shape of a dildo. Fred slipped one gun into each of our laps and pulled the trigger. Again each was a vibrating dildo. I unconsciously spread my legs wanting the massage. Fred continued. I heard Jamie moan and felt her shutter. The thought that Fred had that dildo buried in her lap next was sending me to the edge. I rolled me eyes and head back and forth. I could see Jamie had her legs locked on Fred's hand with the gun in it. My orgasm started. Fred removed his hands. Slowly I calmed down.

I thought, my stars what am I doing? Jamie and Fred are old friends and here I am ogling Fred and he has a dildo in my lap. The flush rose in my face.

"Oh God" escaped my lips. Jamie must have guessed my thoughts.

"Just like going to that club and watching the men strip, huh?" Jamie said looking at me with a smile on her face.

Some how that thought made me feel better about the situation. I started to think about Bryon and how it was going to be a long lonely night. I sipped my drink and while we waited for Fred's next appearance Jamie made more drinks.

A laugh came from the hall. Fred popped in to the doorway. He was wearing a bright red cape, which covered his body from the shoulders to his ankles both front and back. On his head was a pair of horns and a red mask and in his hand looked like a pitchfork, I thought. He strutted in to the room proudly. Grabbing at the neck of the cape he removed it in the same manner a bullfighter moves a cape in front of a bull. Underneath the cape he was wearing nothing but a red mesh pouch, which left little to the imagination. He came at us laughing evilly. What I though was a pitchfork was a double dildo one small one and one large one. He moved it to show me and I instinctively grabbed it.

"The lady knows what she wants," Fred said.

I looked at the dildo in my hand. I opened my mouth and pulled the larger one in to it. Baring my teeth I appearing to bite at it.

"Ah! ah... play nice with the devil!" Fred removed it from my mouth and leaned over and kissed me.

Jamie laughed and clapped. "See costumes can be fun."

My head was swimming. I laughed with Jamie. Fred sat down squeezing between Jamie and I.

Chapter 7 Showing Off

"Now I think that turnabout is fair play! On with the show! My turn to watch!" I looked at Jamie and winked. "You make some more drinks while we get ready." Jamie said. I started to get up and bumped in to Jamie. Jamie and I staggered out of the room together. First we used the bathroom. I was so drunk that I could hardly stand.

Jamie and I are the same size so wasn't problem with the outfits. Jamie suggested that I wear the cave woman outfit first and she would model one of the others. Jamie had many more outfits than Fred.

"But what do I do? How do I act?" I asked.

Jamie came up with a plan. She would wear an outfit first and I would watch her actions.

"Well then I guess I am a maid first."

Fred had brought all of Jamie's outfits from upstairs to the hallway. Jamie disrobed.

"I will figure out what is next you keep me busy." "Ok" I stated I giggled madly staggering in to the wall. Jamie giggled and grabbed the cave woman outfit and discarded the panties and giggling even more. I slipped in to the maid's outfit. I stared at my reflection in the hall mirror. Not bad! Not bad at all! I thought. I was wearing a white bra that showed just a hint of its contents. My panties were showing under the skirt. I wondered how it would look without them. I removed my panties and stared at myself in the mirror, again. I pulled the skirt down to cover my bottom. Jamie said "Keep him busy, Shoo" pushing me into the doorway.

Fred was sitting on the couch sipping his drink. I was so inebriated I immediately forgot about my lack of panties. I walked half staggered over to him straddling one leg and leaned forward for balance. I looked down his penis had slumped but was showing signs of a recovery.

"Does Sir need something?"

Fred smiled. "Yes, some peanuts please." Pointing to the bowl of peanuts on the coffee table, which had been moved across the room to make room for the show.

"Very good, Sir." I walked across the room and slowly bent over at the waist with my legs together to get the bowl. This caused the skirt to ride up and expose my ass to Fred... and everything else I had not realized.

"Is this what you wanted?" Holding both the position and the bowl I looked back at Fred. His eyes were glued on me.

"Quite nice. Very surprising!"

"I am so glad you approve, Sir" I returned with the bowl in hand and presented it to him.

"I asked for just some. May I have them?" I grabbed one and straddled his leg, leaning forward to put it in his open mouth. I lost my balance and fell forward in to Fred. Fred's hands came up to my sides and then grabbed my beasts stabilize me.

"Very nice indeed" he said. I was now sitting on his leg.

Jamie came in and started dancing in middle of the room. Fred's hands were still on my breasts massaging them as I repositioned myself in his lap so he could see. It was then that I realized that I had nothing under the skirt. I slipped of Fred's lap to the side and watched Jamie.

Jamie's cavewoman outfit consisted of a strap running across one shoulder connected to a short skirt. The strap ran down between her exposed breasts. The bottom of the skirt was jagged cut slightly long on one side and exposing her other leg to the waist. Jamie continued her dance moving to the music and gentle stroking Fred with the club she carried. She went from dancing in front of Fred to sitting in his lap grinding her hips in. I watched feeling another flush growing in my body. Jamie finished and jumped up and bowed. Fred's penis was now well out of the mesh pouch. Fred and I both applauded. Jamie grabbed my hand pulling me off the couch and we quickly exited the room.

In the hall I asked. "Where did you learn that?" As I stripped of the maid's outfit.

Jamie smiled. "Watching videos and practice."

I donned the cave woman outfit and Jamie grabbed another bag.

"Keep him entertained while I change again." She said.

I leaped in to the doorway and growled staring straight at Fred. The Cave Woman outfit was really a strap of material that circled the neck with a strip of material that went between the breasts to a short skirt. The skirt I didn't realize didn't even cover my pubic hair so my pussy was totally exposed. As the music played I moved around the room like a cat stalking its prey. Stopping every so often to lick the back of my hand and rub it against my breast. God this was such a turn on. I stopped in front of Fred and swayed to the music moving my hands up and down my sides, finally I turned around and presenting my ass to him.I had totally lost control. His hands cupped my ass and moved to my hips as I slowly sat down on his lap. First my legs were together and then they slowly parted as Fred opened his legs. It had not dawned on me that Fred had removed his underwear. I had slid down in his lap my back was resting on his chest. I could feel his cock rising.

First up my backside, then as we moved and bounced it shifted to the front. I ground down on his lap wiggling. My hands were on his knees and then up his legs to his thighs. His hands moved, up and down my sides shifting to my front. He cupped my breast playing with my nipples through my bra and then released them. His hands went down to my waist pulling me back farther. They were now on my thighs spreading my legs even farther apart. His cock rode up and down on my cunt lips.... I shuttered at the touch of his cock against my clit. We rocked back and forth. Fred's hands were back on my breasts and I put my hands on his moving them down and under my bra pushing it up exposing my breasts. Fred continued to massage my breasts when

Chapter 8 "Mistress Jamie"

There was a loud snap. We stopped. Jamie was standing in the doorway in a black leather outfit with a whip in her hand.

"Have we been mistreating our guest?" She said.

Fred smiled. "No, Mistress Jamie."

"Well, it looks like you have been teasing her and that just won't do." Again the whip cracked.

"Yes Mistress Jamie, if you say so." Jamie came across the room. I was stunned by the change in her.

I still wanted Fred to continue but Jamie had my attention.

"Now what am I going to do with you?" Fred helped me off his lap and set me down on the couch next to him.

"I'm sorry! Mistress Jamie." Fred groveled, now on his hands and knees before Jamie.

Jamie's outfit was a black mask, a black bustier and a pair of black boots. Maybe there were panties that went along with the outfit but Jamie worn none.

"Your Mistress needs to be convinced of your sincerity, Slave!"

With that Jamie assumed an open leg stance. "Come Slave."

Fred turned and immediately put his face between her legs. It looked so hot that I unconsciously started playing with myself. I watched Fred's head bobbing between Jamie's thighs and could see Jamie's orgasm rising. She twisted and turned grabbing Fred's hair, finally settling down next to me on the couch looking exhausted. Rising up on one arm Jamie said.

"Your not done yet, Slave. I don't think you have been properly punished. There are others in need of servicing."

Fred moved over to me.

Taking my hand away Fred began to lick at my pussy. Bryon was never fond of eating pussy. He had other way of satisfying a woman. He could stay hard for hours. I always had multiple orgasms when we had sex. Fred's technique was incredible. Fred was a master at this. I would be on the edge and he would change techniques. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride the hills and valleys. Just as I was coming down to a valley Fred increased his tempo throwing me up the next hill. I had closed my eyes as the waves of pleasure crashed through my body. I opened my eye when Fred started to push against me to see Jamie kneeing behind Fred pushing against Fred. I shuttered as another wave crashed through me. Closing my eyes I grabbed Fred hair and rode his tongue.

Fred finally stopped and I opened my eyes. He leaned back to Jamie and kissed her.

"Will that be all, Mistress?" Jamie's face was as flush as mine.

"Oh yes" she squeaked. They both rolled to one side.

Chapter 9 Revelation

Jamie got up and grabbed my hand. "One more and the show is over for the evening."

We grabbed our drinks and headed to the hall leaving Fred lying on the floor.

In the hall Jamie said, "I think I will keep this one to myself."

We drank and Jamie grabbed two bags. .

"I often wondered how that would work with a third." She said.

"How what would work?" I asked as I leaned against the wall to maintain my balance.

"The Mistress costume. I must say I never expected it to be that good."

Jamie had not remove her outfit yet and I looked at her. She was wearing a strap on dildo.

"Oh My" I said pointing to the dildo. It was thin but long. "Was that where I think it was?"

Jamie smiled nodding yes. "The best part is that it has two sides."

She undid the belt and the dildo stayed where it was. The belt was not to keep the dildo on but IN. Jamie pulled a dildo out of her pussy slowly. I could see the shutter go through her body. Jamie had fucked Fred's ass and herself at the same time.

"Which one do you want, Indian maiden or Cowgirl?"

She held both bags in front of her. I took one not knowing or caring which one it was. My legs were starting to come back but I still had trouble standing. Jamie and I were both very drunk. We bumped into each other several times giggling while we tried to get changed. I discarded my bra. Fred had apparently recovered because we heard

"On with the Show."

Giggling and staggering we entered the den.

"Oops" cried Jamie, "Our props," She staggered back into the hall leaving me hanging on to the doorframe.

She came back strapping on a single holster with something in it and handed me a tomahawk. I looked at the handle of the tomahawk realizing that it too was a dildo.

"For him or me?" I said. Jamie and I looked at each other and giggled.

We advanced on Fred, who was now sitting on the couch.

"Trouble in Dodge City tonight" he said.

Drunk as we were we continued at Fred crashing into the couch and him. The three of up rolled off the couch and onto the floor. Fred just lay there while Jamie and I groped his body arriving at his cock at the same time.

"Fred seems to be down at the moment," Jamie said with her hand around his cock.

In a single motion Jamie swallowed Fred's cock to the hilt. Slowly she mouthed him. When she took her mouth off Fred was rising again. Jamie held Fred's cock slowly stroking it and pointing it at me. I leaned in and opened my mouth. Circling the head with my tongue I lowered my head. Fred began to moan and push up with his hips.

"Time to ride that Sister?" Jamie said. I looked at Jamie. "You ride this end and I will ride the other. No arguments."

The grin on her face was devilish. Fred laid on his back so we could both be accommodated. I straddled his hips and lowered myself on to his cock, facing away from his head. Guiding it in to my waiting cunt. Immediately I felt the orgasm building. In moments I was bouncing on Fred for all that I was worth. Totally oblivious to Jamie riding Fred's face I came and came again. Finally Fred grabbed my hips bucking feverously. Fred came inside of me furthering my pleasure. I slumped forward. The three of us lay there totally spent.

We rose and staggered our way out of the room and up the stairs with help from Fred. We were next in the guest room and I remember lying on the bed looking at Fred's penis.

"Is your little soldier too pooped to salute any more?"

"Is the Lovely Lady still looking for more?" Asked Fred.

I don't remember my answer or if I answered.

Chapter 10 Morning All

I woke up the next morning in bed alone. Looking around I saw on the nightstand a glass and several bottles. I moved and my head throbbed. I looked again at the nightstand. After taking a remedy, I padded to the bathroom. I was in the shower when Jamie came in.

"Good Morning, Sleepyhead."

"Good Morning, Jamie." I responded.

"I have coffee for you here. Come down to the kitchen when you are ready."

Jamie had a spring in her voice that denoted happiness. Maybe last night was just a dream, I thought. My clothes were gone but there was a large terrycloth robe on the bed and slippers.

I walked in the kitchen and Jamie turned around.

"Hi here, have a seat! More coffee?"

"Yes please" I sat at the table and said. "I think I drank too much last night."

Jamie giggled, "Who didn't."

Jamie started the discussion. "I have to tell you. Last night was the most incredible experiences I have ever had."

It wasn't a dream, I though.Oh my, what now. Jamie sat there grinning. I started to speak but Jamie talked over me. "I hope you are alright with it. I sure am." You really must try some of those outfits on Bryon. You really looked hot. I loved the way you used the Cave Woman outfit. I think I will try that." Jamie sipped her coffee. I mentally reviewed last night. Jamie appeared to be fine with it.

"Where is Fred? Off at work?" I said. I was starting to accept last night as a "happening."

"Oh no, he looked outside and called in. That sack rat went back to bed. Oh, your car is here. They must have delivered it some time over night."

"Oh good I will get dressed and head home. As soon as I find my clothes." I sipped my coffee looking at Jamie for a reaction.

Jamie's smile was a bubbling grin. "I put them in the wash earlier. It will be a little while before they are done. I was hoping you could help me get Fred out of bed before you leave. Time for that boy to Rise and Shine." Jamie laughed and the look on her face was absolutely devilish, again. We talked a bit more and I confided in her about Fred's skills with his tongue.

"Yes, he just loves to eat me. Sometimes more than actually fucking." We laughed and chatted a bit more. I began to not only accept last night but also actually enjoy remembering it.

Fred was in bed lying on his side. Jamie and I started playing with him. As he stirred we pushed him on his back. We were taking turns mouthing his penis.

"Hello" Fred said.

"Time to Rise and Shine" I said with a giggle.

Jamie produced Fred's penis from her mouth. "He has definitely risen." She giggled.

I moved up and gave Fred a kiss. Fred tugged on my body. Soon I was straddling his head.

"Now this is heaven." he said and pulled me down. The bed bounced and the three of us moaned, God he had a great tongue. I left later that morning

Chapter 11 Home Again

Bryon returned home late the next evening. We talked about his trip and laughed about the trouble with the snow. He asked how I was and asked about last night. I told him that Jamie and I spent the evening trying on some of her clothes, modeling some outfit for Fred.

"Sounds like Fred had fun." He said.

"He was watching TV and we interrupted him." I said.

Bryon suggested that "Maybe I could borrow that hot little blue dress of Jamie's."

I said that I didn't try that one on but I would ask her about it. The grin on his face was the same as Fred's last night when I was in the maid's outfit, simply devilish. I smiled. We went to bed that evening and Bryon and I had wonderful sex.

Jamie, Fred and I have been plotting ever since. I did borrow that little blue dress and Bryon was outstanding the evening I worn it.

Now how to get Bryon involved in our games. I need to have Bryon's acceptance of this new situation. I love him dearly.

Hot Tub, Hot Tub, Hot Tub! In to hot water to get out of hot water,I hope.

12