Christening The New Car

Story Info
A tiring night for a hot wife.
2.5k words
3.95
75.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pace_purr
pace_purr
16 Followers

We had just taken delivery of our first luxury car a magnificent Ford LTD its gold paintwork and leather upholstery making it stand out. One thing we always liked to do with a new car was christen the back seat and this car would be no different. As dusk fell we set out for a local nude beach car-park by the time darkness fell it would be virtually empty.

Arriving we found the car-park was not fully empty one or two cars were dotted around perhaps belonging to late swimmers or couples like ourselves. We moved into the back seat, a beautiful summer's night we opened our windows for a cooling breeze. A little kissing and cuddling a prelude to foreplay' soon I had Paula stretched along the seat her skirt up round her waist. Though wearing no panties she did have on stockings and suspenders, her low cut blouse was now pulled below her ample braless breasts exposing her large aroused nipples. At this point I was between her thighs my tongue alternating between being buried deep in her cunt or toying with her clitoris. Both of us were now oblivious to the outside world engrossed in our passion.

Paula started her first orgasm her juices really began to flow and I had to work hard lapping them up so as for them not to flow onto the new leather upholstery. After that first orgasm I reached into the front side pocket where I had placed a small towel for such occasions. As I reached I noticed that we were not alone, a movement not far away caught my eye I made out the silhouette of a man, we had a watcher. Now we were not against people sexual peccadilloes, having a few ourselves. I mentioned to Paula about our visitor and asked her if she wanted to carry on, she of course agreed more than willing to put on a show.

I placed the towel under Paula and once again went down on her, my tongue bringing her to orgasm. I knew this time though Paula was putting on a show, her groans louder without looking I knew she would be playing with her nipples. I could hear her telling me to "suck my clitoris harder" and "I want to suck your cock", as well as all the other endearments. I could imagine the guy in the shadows getting a real hard on and wanking himself as he watched. I came up for air and glanced out of the window, the guy was now only a couple of feet away his large cock in hand. I got into position so Paula could suck my cock; she was making a real job of it, matching any porn stars ability. She was kneeling with her bare arse in the air, her cunt plainly visible to our watcher her juices glistening in the bright moonlight that was now shining into the car through the windows. As she lifted her mouth from my cock a string of saliva connected her lips to my cock, a sexy touch for a close watcher. Aloud she told me she felt a little cramped and she was going to open the door, seconds later as door opened the interior light came on. If our watcher couldn't see plainly before he could now.

Paula encouraged me to lay full length on the seat, this time as she knelt between my legs her arse was only inches from the edge of the seat. As I looked over her the watcher came into view, his eyes fixed on Paula his cock in hand. He wasn't as I expected, not a casually dressed older man but a well dressed young man in a business suit. I whispered to Paula that our visitor was close and moving closer, taking a hand off my cock she reached back between her legs and began using fingers to probe her own depths. The guy moved to the point that his cock was only inches from her cunt; I looked into his eyes and slowly nodded.

Well he didn't need a written invitation he stepped closer and positioning his cock at the welcoming opening of Paula's cunt he slowly eased his cock head inside. Paula stopped sucking my cock for a moment or two; the head of his cock was quite large and would have stretched her muscles a little. She relaxed as she took him comfortably inside, once again returning to concentrating on my cock while she was being slowly fucked by our watcher. As the guy continued to fuck her his strokes became faster and harder, so that Paula was grunting each time he thrust deep inside her. She orgasmed moments before the guy shot his load, clamping her muscles hard on the guy's shaft she held him inside her until he had finished cumming. As the guy pulled out I was surprised to see another guy stepping up, with no encouragement he buried his cock into Paula's cum flooded cunt. This time Paula stopped sucking my cock, gasping as she recovered from her last intense orgasm, while trying to synchronies with the guy currently fucking her. I sat up so I could see what was going on. Outside I could see a number of silhouettes; it looked like our little show had attracted a good audience. Paula looked like she was enjoying what was happening to her at the moment; I opened the other door and stepped out into the darkness.

A guy was standing close to me seemed to have a good sized cock that he was stroking gently as he watched the action in the car. He leaned towards me and asked if he thought my wife would suck his cock, he seemed to be quite presentable so I whispered to him to slide into the car and see. The guy didn't need to be told twice this time I was the watcher; Paula immediately engulfed the head of his cock. Soon she was bobbing up and down her cheeks dimpling as she lightly sucked, no doubt her tongue was working hard too. She must have been doing a good job or the guy was already near cumming as he suddenly shot his load, I saw cum dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. The guy fucking Paula must have shot his load as well as he pulled away with a big grin on his face.

In the behind me I heard someone ask if they could have a turn, a young guy not more than eighteen came forward. Paula had not changed position her arse was still facing the door so I told him to go for it. At that moment I saw the headlights of a car approaching, I reached in the car and turned off the interior light. The crowd disappeared into the shadows as the young guy undid his trousers before pulling his cock into view, it was a beauty, Paula loves really long and thick cocks and this was right up there with the biggest she had taken. The car coming towards the car-park was getting close the headlights lighting up the area, I had a sneaky suspicion that it was the police coming to see if they could catch anyone up to no good. The last thing we wanted was to be booked for indecent behavior, so I quickly asked the guy if he had a car close by after an affirmative nod I told him we would see him at the 'James Craig Hotel' in about half an hour. Paula quickly pulled up her blouse, leaving her skirt raised she placed the towel on the front seat and sat down its fibers soaking up the cum that flowed from her stretched cunt, I quickly closed all the doors jumped into the drivers seat and started the motor as the police car (I was right) swung into the car-park. I drove away giving the police a cheery wave, after all what could a couple our age driving a new LTD be doing wrong.

On arrival at the 'James Craig' we took a seat outside in the beer garden, the smell of the rose garden covering the smell of fresh cum on Paula. I had time to get a couple of drinks before the young man from Maslins joined us at our table; there was still a distinct bulge in his jeans. I left him chatting with Paula while I went to get him a beer, on return the two of them seemed to be really hitting it off. It seems that the visit to Maslins car-park had been a first for both of us, Dan had apparently originally gone there to take some photos of the sunset across the Gulf and had been headed back to his car when he notice the group next to ours. I think he would have been disappointed if we hadn't invited him back to our home, just to be certain he didn't get lost Paula went in his car.

I pulled in to our garage with Dan seconds behind me; I wasted no time in turning on the spa before getting drinks ready at our outside bar. Paula didn't waste much time either as she headed for a quick shower, she returned clean and refreshed minutes later wearing just a silk robe that hid nothing. With drink in hand she sat next to Dan on the lounge, as she sat back and crossed her legs the robe rode up and opened showing that she was not wearing any panties. When Dan just sat nursing his drink she reached over took hold of one of his hands and placed it on her thigh, talk about subtle. I uncovered the spa and after checking the temperature encouraged both of them to step in, I quickly stripped to give Dan the idea and quickly sat down. Making sure that Dan was stripping Paula slipped off her robe so that it fell like pool of silk round her feet, her sexy body completely exposed. She slipped into the spa encouraging Dan to hurry and sit next to her, I turned on the blower and the spa was a mass of bubbles. With a hint of modesty Dan slipped in next to Paula though his lowered hand did little to hide his thickening monster cock. I laid back and relaxed enjoying the heat of the spa through half closed eyes I watched as my companions moved closer together, soon Paula's head was resting on Dan's shoulder. I could only imagine what was happening under the water out of view; at a guess it would have been that Dan's cock was gently getting stroked by my wife's right hand and that his left hand was probing for her clitoris, a sudden gasp from Paula told me he had probably found it.

Their play was hidden from view by the bubbles until the timer cut the blower out, now as the bubbles cleared I had a perfect view of Dan's cock as it was being stroked Paula's hand barely able to covering a third of its length and her finger unable to close round the girth. Paula whispered something to Dan suddenly he moved onto the step alongside him, the head of his cock now well clear of the water. A moment later Paula was kneeling alongside him her tits clear of the water and her mouth trying to open wide enough to engulf the head of the cock in her hands. Though she tried it was a case of 'mission impossible' she then resorted to licking it like a large ice cream cone, her tongue lapping up the steady flow of pre-cum. I sat back at the opposite end of the spa enjoying the show; my own cock was now throbbing and engorged with blood for the moment just content with stroking it myself. Obviously Paula was growing frustrated she suddenly stood up grabbing a towel she quickly dried off and lay down on a sun lounge on her back knees up thighs open she called for Dan to join her. In almost a fluid movement he was between her thighs the head of his cock positioned at the mouth of her cunt, then in one movement his cock disappeared to the hilt inside her.

A loud moan escaped Paula at the rapid intrusion of his cock; if not for the earlier fucking she had enjoyed that evening I'm sure the moan of ecstasy would have been a scream of pain. I know in the past she had taken guys the same size or maybe a little longer, but the sheer thickness of Dan's made the others pale into insignificance. I suddenly realize that we had no music from the outdoorspeakers and the noises that Paula was making would soon have the neighbors wondering what was going on so I quickly rushed inside and put on a jazz album. It at least lessened the likelihood of anyone thinking someone was being murdered. I know there is a fine line between pleasure and pain but I think Paula was close to the boundary, grunting to every thrust Dan made. There was no finesse to their lovemaking it was almost animalistic both needing completion to orgasm, I was glad the sun lounge was a sturdy wood design otherwise it would have collapsed under the assault. Though Paula had been grunting and moaning steadily through their lovemaking in orgasm after orgasm, when Dan finally shot his own load her pitch almost reached a scream her head thrashing from side to side. His balls must have been over full with his cum because after he pumped in the first few loads he withdrew his cock and he still continued pumping four or five large spurts of cum that spattered as high as Paula's neck. As he moved to stand on wobbly legs I could see cum leaking from Paula's used and abused cunt, the muscles as yet able to tighten enough to stem any of the flow.

Paula laid back totally sated unable to move, I think she had finally been 'fucked to a standstill', at least for a while. I have to admit I had very much enjoyed the show even if there had been no finesse; I looked forward to future encounters between Dan and Paula in the future. Though I had an idea that the best I was going to get tonight was a blow –job if I was lucky, as I think Paula's cunt was going to be quite sore after tonight's fun. We said goodnight to Dan an hour later after a coffee and another relaxing spa, he left with our phone number and a promise to return the following week. Paula went to bed and slept the sleep of the just awakening at 11am the following day, before I went to bed I covered the spa, made sure the upholstery in the new car wasn't stained and turned off the stereo, oh! and gave myself a hand job.

pace_purr
pace_purr
16 Followers