Christi Goes to a Frat Party

Story Info
And then Christi DOES the frat party...and maybe her brother.
2.4k words
77.1k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christi had spent 48 minutes and 23 seconds perfecting her look in the tiny, poorly lit dorm room mirror. And that was just her makeup. She batted her falsies flirtatiously at her reflection, admiring her perfectly winged eyeliner that had taken her more than a few tries to get right. She scrunched her wavy hair and tossed a seductive, over the shoulder glance at her roommate, Angie, who missed it completely, her head lost somewhere in the middle of a dress that could have worked as a shirt, tugging it down over her own, darker wavy curls and popping out the top like a daisy. Christi snorted, blew a kiss to the mirror, and swiped her supplies back into her makeup bag.

"You about ready?" She asked Angie. "The party started 20 minutes ago, let's go, hooker!"

Angie was now fighting with the strap on her heels, her knees spread while she worked at it, exposing the tiny blue thong she'd borrowed from Christi.

"READY!" Angie jumped up and grabbed her purse from the corner of her mattress. And off they went, electing to walk to the party right off the edge of campus rather than drive and fight for a spot to park.

...

The music at the party was a horrible blend of top pop songs blasted through a few haphazardly arranged speakers within the sprawling house. But, Christi guessed, as long as you turned something up loudly enough, anything could sound good. Alcohol helps, too. Christi grabbed a solo cup of beer for herself and for Angie, shouting over the music, "HERE! FOR YOUR BIEBER FEVER! DRINK IT!"

The two bumped through the crowd, hand in hand, looking for any familiar face. This was the first major party of Christi and Angie's first year at the university, and Christi only knew a couple of people on campus so far, at least, well enough to recognize.

Angie let go of Christi's hand and hollered in her ear, "Hey, that's Matt over there! I'm going to go say hi!" And then she was gone. Christi turned around a couple of times, trying to look like she belonged there.

Just then, the crowd all turned and erupted in cheers - the top fraternity on campus came funneling through the door bearing more booze for the masses. Christi threw back the last of her drink and cheered with her fellow students. She knew this fraternity, but she only knew one member - her older brother, Chris.

Their parents had been real creative with names.

Christi grinned from ear to ear and pushed through the party to go up and say hello, before realizing that Chris probably wouldn't approve of her attendance. "Shit," She hissed to herself, and had decided to turn around and go the other way when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her over.

"Christi! WHAT'S UP!" Chris held her too tightly by her forearm while he slurred his hello.

"OH! Hey, Chris, I was just leaving!"

"No, no no no, come meet the guys, they're awesome!" Chris pulled her with the group of frat boys off into a side area of the main room. It was a little quieter, but not by much. Chris held her arm in the sky and announced to the guys, "Everyone, this is my little sister!"

More cheering, as the men of the fraternity gave her hungry stares. Christi grinned. This was what she painstakingly picked out the perfect outfit for. What she redid her eyeliner for. That delicious stare by those delicious guys. She blinked slowly and looked them right back, up and down.

Chris left to grab as many cups as he could hold, and one of the men walked up to her. He wasted no time in brushing her waves of hair behind her ear and whispering something scandalous, followed by a nibble. Something about having some fun. Something about all of them looking for a girl up to the task. Christi felt her face get hot, and she said out loud, "What the fuck, let's have some fun." She felt butterflies swarming in her stomach, amazed at what she had just agreed to do. But Christi was determined. She was going to have as much fun, and as many frat guys, as she could, and she was going to start right now.

The group without Chris migrated to a large, empty bedroom, and Christi crawled onto the bed in the center, her mind swimming and her heart thumping. She bit her lip and looked over at the crowd. "So what do we do now?" She asked in a slow purr.

The man who had proposed the idea sat down on the edge of the bed beside her and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. His mouth was soft, but forceful, and she felt the whole of his body pressing into her space, dominating it. She relaxed into his kiss, playing with his tongue, and moaned softly when he drew away. "What we do now," He softly responded, "Is we play a little game. You wear this blindfold," He produced a soft, silky, black strip of fabric, "And we see how many times we can make you come."

Christi was chewing on her lip again, but she nodded, and tipped her chin up to signal the acceptance of this honorable challenge. She closed her eyes and felt the fabric settle over them, no doubt smudging her hard work.

It was knotted in back carefully, but firmly. Then she was being laid back, her skirt lifting upward of its own accord, her straps of her top being slipped downward by two sets of hands to expose her braless chest. She

exhaled. It felt incredible to know so many people were looking at her, admiring her. It felt exciting to sense so many eyes. So many eyes, on so many attractive men.

Even being aware what was going to happen, Christi still jumped a little and gasped at the first touch. Someone's fingers glided slowly down her side, over the bunched up fabric at her waist, and straight to the soft, freshly groomed folds between her legs. Different fingers caressed her breast, and someone's tongue danced across her nipple on one side. Her back arched slightly, and she lifted her pelvis toward the teasing fingers down below.

Then someone was sliding two fingertips into her, slowly, torturing her, stroking her clitoris with their thumb and sending electric shocks through her lower belly and up her spine. She tilted her head to the side and sighed, pushing and gyrating on the hand that was easing deeper into her.

The fingers within her began to move more, stroking, pumping, curling, spreading, and she started to move with them. Someone's hand was at her mouth now, putting their own fingers in a new wet spot while she moaned and responded to the indescribably wonderful sensations created by new hands stroking her body and questing. Another gasp around those fingers when a tongue joined the hand at her pussy, and teeth nibbled at her side and her neck and her breast. The air around her became warm with the number of bodies, getting hotter by the minute, when suddenly it stopped and every hand pulled away, just as she was about to scream out in pleasure.

Instead she just exhaled, "What happened?"

"Nothing happened," said the voice of the first man. "Just relax."

Christi breathed quietly, listening for clues around her, hearing the shuffle of clothing and aching to feel hands on her once more. She shifted on the bed, praying for touch. Then, as she inhaled to repeat her question, she felt a pressure at her opening, something smooth pushing against her lips, her clitoris, her hole, sliding back and forth in her dampness and then sliding into her, pressing into her, filling her up. Strong hands lifted her legs up as he impaled her further with his thick cock, as they adjusted to each other. Then he began pumping, in and out, in and out, grabbing her hips and forcing her against him, around him.

Christi cried out and took big fist-fulls of the sheets as more hands returned to her, squeezing her breasts and kissing her neck while her thighs squeezed around the man bringing her so close to an orgasm. She could feel it building, her breaths quickening to a pant, and she squeezed her eyes shut and surrendered to the rhythm taking her closer, and closer, and closer. Then it crashed over her and she trembled on his still thrusting cock, waves of warm pleasure exploding through her body. The man quickened then, fucking her harder and faster, then grunting as he filled her with his own orgasm. Two more slow pumps, and he withdrew himself from her, and Christi sighed.

She was so glad she went for it. So happy she was here, feeling this amazing, and as she reveled in her post-orgasmic glow, she felt another something hard and smooth questing at her entrance. She couldn't help herself - she opened her legs further, welcoming anything and everything they could do to her. Two more cocks appeared in her hands, and she lovingly extended her tongue to stroke the head and shaft with her mouth while rubbing the other welcomingly.

For the next 48 minutes and 23 seconds, Christi was filled. Touched, kissed, licked, bitten, pounded, flipped over, pounded some more. She moaned with sublime happiness as her pussy was filled, over and over, stretching around each new man like it was the first, dripping their juices and smearing them across the sheets while she bucked and cried out. Christi felt like she was in another state of being. She was no longer human, no longer on earth. She was something primal, something supreme. She was a goddess. A goddess built for fucking.

Then there was a loud, sudden banging on the door. Everyone jumped. Was it the cops? Christi ripped off the blindfold, and for the first time, saw the situation around her and blushed intensely. Someone went to the door, unlocked it, and opened it a crack.

"CHRISTI?!" Her brother shouted through the door. "Christi, what the fuck!"

Christi didn't cover herself. "What?"

The door opened the rest of the way to let her brother in, then shut tightly behind him. "...Christi... Um..."

Christi, the sexual goddess, reclined back again, her tits shifting to the side and her knees falling open.

"What, Chris?" She invited. Let him judge her. She was too happy to care.

"Christi. You've been bad."

"Yes."

"Christi... You should be punished."

"Yes, Chris. I should." Christi didn't know why she was acting this way, but it didn't feel wrong. It felt like something that had always been in the cards, but she hadn't seen it until now. Her brother looked good, she knew that. Angie always talked about how badly she wanted to fuck him. Now Christi saw that. She saw the bulk of muscles beneath his shirt. Saw the bulk of something else, something erect, beneath his shorts. It was pointing at her.

Chris lifted his shirt over his head, exposing his newest tattoos and his newest hard work at the gym. "Christi.

I don't want you to like this."

"Oh, I'll hate it. I don't want this at all. You'll have to rape me..." She rolled to her side, pulling one knee up in a way she knew made her ass look incredible and her slit look so inviting, slightly swollen and dripping.

"Yeah. I will." Her brother's hand clapped down on her ass cheek hard, and she could see several dicks fall into several hands around the room as she hissed at the sting. "Move your hand," He told her, shoving her fingers away from the red mark forming on her rear. Thwack! He spanked her again. And again. Her eyes squeezed shut and her face screwed into a grimace.

Spanking was not one of her interests, but she'd do anything for her brother, especially right now.

When she felt his body press down over hers, Christi had a moment of fear - will someone find out? Is this wrong? But when his lips started kissing at the back of her shoulders, she knew this was part of the challenge. And she was eager to see it through. She pretended to whimper, teasingly pulling her pussy away from his surprisingly long, hard cock. Chris grabbed her hair then, pulled her head back, and wrapped a hand around her throat. His other hand released her hair and lined himself up at her pussy lips.

"Say you don't want it," He grunted at her from behind.

"Please, brother, don't fuck me, don't fuck me right here, like this." She put emotion into her voice, but she was rubbing herself across the tip of his dick, mentally begging him to shove it inside her, right now.

And then he did, and she screamed. Of everyone who had fucked her that night, Chris was the largest, and she felt impaled as he pounded into her over and over again, roughly, with none of the tenderness or consideration shown to her before. He fucked her like an animal, squeezing his hand around her throat and causing her head to fill with cotton balls. Her mouth opened wide and her hands grabbed at the sheets, and he let up, only for a moment and then he was squeezing again. Squeezing and thrusting, squeezing and impaling. He shifted his hips a bit, adjusting her by her neck, and then began pumping again - this time hitting the most amazing spot and sending Christi into the strongest, longest, most mind-blowing orgasm of the evening. She screamed when he let up on her throat again, powerless to move or thrust back or participate in any way. He had a total grip on her, and her legs were butter.

Still, he kept choking, kept fucking her, kept going and going until she was wild, insane, a goddess gone crazy, flexing and arching and crying out. Still Chris held her under his control, going faster until, like an explosion of sex, he fired his load into her, pumping a few more times and squishing his come and that of so many others out of her hole as he withdrew.

Christi collapsed.

Chris backed off the bed and zipped up his jeans. He pulled his shirt back over his head and looked around at the room full of slack-jawed frat boys with spent dicks and cell phones out. Christi peered up at him, finally, with her makeup smudged from eyebrow to mid-cheek, and with ejaculate spattered across her entire body and in her hair. She waited for him to say something. When he finally opened his mouth and grabbed his plastic cup, he said,

"Don't tell mom."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

GREAT STUFF - LOVE FRAT GANGBANGS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol that ending

Seriously that ending. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love!!!

I love this story. I wish there was more!!!!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories