Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

I only exited my early bliss when I felt Opal's mouth engulf me and take in an inch, displacing Brandi's hand. Opal moved her head up and down in a slow, steady, slick motion with a tongue that had advanced rapidly in proficiency in the past week. I almost missed Opal snaking a hand to the top of Brandi's head and bringing her down within striking distance.

Brandi probably didn't know she was sticking her tongue out and licking her lips with sensual grace mixed with school girl innocence. In a move that would have made the Women's 2008 Soccer Team proud, Opal transitioned Brandi to her first taste of cock effortlessly and didn't need to press the new girl's head down.

Brandi hovered there, her lips over the cockhead and her tongue lifeless. Her eyes flashed to Opal, then to me, begging for guidance.

"Roll your tongue around the head," Opal counsels her, "while going down a little further -- until you are about to gag." Brandi proceeded to do just that and I had to admit she was really enthusiastic.

"Mmphfp hmmpfh..." she gurgled as she took almost half of me into her steamy mouth, brushing the back of her throat.

"What was that?" Opal teased her as she stroked Brandi's hair and twirled a lock around her finger. Brandi reluctantly pulled off, yet managed to do it with an angelic cast to her aura.

"I thought this would be gross but cock-sucking is wonderful. I want to gobble Zane all up," Brandi bubbled, "Do you think I can swallow all of him?"

"Slow down, cowgirl!" Opal giggled.

"No teeth," I cautioned her. I didn't want to sound like a wimp but I'm seriously attached to my penis; it has gotten me out of trouble more times than I can count. I owe it to Zany Zane to keep him safe.

"Tell me if I'm doing something wrong," Brandi peeked at me coyly. Before I could rummage up a reply, she pursed her lips and went down on me again. She bobbed up and down repeatedly and after a while, Opal joined in by pumping the bottom of my shaft and fondling my nuts. Brandi gagged again and again but kept charging back down for more until I felt her throat's embrace of my cock tighten and my girth slip farther down.

Not to be outdone, Opal deemed it time to nestle her head against Brandi's cheek and suck in one of my balls, licking and sucking on my ball sack. She lifted my leg aside and over her shoulder so she could slide around for better access. Hell, I would have twisted myself into a pretzel for the sensations those two girls were giving me and the only other thing I could think was, this was them at the beginner's level. What would experience bring?

When Opal began rubbing against my anal ring, I could feel my control slipping, a red haze of orgasmic anticipation overwhelming everything else.

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, I'm going to cum!" I cried out. Brandi bobbed, oblivious to the implications for several more seconds.

"Brandi," Opal warned her urgently, "he's about to shoot his semen down your throat!" That caused Brandi to freeze up, begin to panic, and start gagging once more. She popped up, her teeth scrapping over my angry purple head, causing me to yelp.

"Oh, God, what do I do?" Brandi pleaded.

"Put your mouth over his head, suck lightly, and stroke him rapidly with your hand," Opal guided her. Opal caught my surprised look so she explained. "The Science Club has an illegal internet hook-up the school doesn't monitor. A few of us looked up blowjob techniques." Brandi came down on me with remarkable alacrity and a touch made more intriguing by her rapid, painful departure. Then it occurred to me: we have a Science Club?

"Atta girl," Opal sighed with some relief. She'd blown me once before but it had been, admittedly, her first time.

"All...most...there," I growled to Brandi. My hips began micro-thrusts up and Brandi became more vigorous.

"Get ready," Opal grinned. "Now swallow like crazy, and it is a creamy/salty taste so don't freak out."

"Cummmiiinnnnggg!!" I growled, and I did. Brandi choked for an instant but then I felt her throat constrictions as she gulped my seed down and rolled my cockhead with her tongue.

Six times I shot off strongly, once or twice as twitches, before I sank down onto my bed and started breathing at something resembling a normal rate. Brandi sat back before I was totally done, savoring the taste of me in her mouth. Opal guided herself to my still hard cock and began lapping up the remains of my semen and Brandi's copious saliva.

"When can you be ready again!" chirped Brandi. Blink. Opal chuckled around my rod, clearly amused with Brandi's evolution to a more sexually liberated mindset. She then sat up and began licking my semen that was still around Brandi's lips and dripping down her chin -- I gotta do this again!

"Give me a few seconds, Brandi," I joked, as I wormed my way up toward my pillow and collapsed.

"Groan...we should also consider going to bed sometime before sunrise," Opal muttered only half-jokingly. The two girls cuddled up with me, Brandi in the middle, trading kisses back and forth between Opal and I. I reached across her and tantalized one of Opal's nipples, causing her to close her eyes and bite her lower lip.

"When can we get together like this again?" Brandi sighed happily, as she pushed her heart-shaped ass against my crotch and stroked Opal's cheek and temple.

"At 5:45 in the morning Zane has shower time and anything goes. So if you want to get together then..." Opal hinted seductively. Brandi bit her finger like the lovely little slut-angel persona she had suddenly embraced.

"What's next..." Brandi wondered, "for us...sexually?"

"I think bedrest is next," I told her.

"I think she means experimenting, and if I know Zane," Opal winked, "he'll get behind the situation." I groaned at the play on words but Brandi was confused.

"This isn't the time," I sighed, feeling the fatigue creeping in.

"Oh, come on," Brandi begged.

"Well, I've heard certain Seniors talking about Zane...and how he pounds that big dick up their asses," Opal purred with feline seductiveness. Brandi shivered, then flexed her ass around my hardening penis.

"That," she worried while squeezing my cock with her butt cheeks, "...up my butt...that's scary," Brandi whimpered.

"I've never done it before but I hear those girls really love it," Opal tantalized Brandi, "that thick cock pushing deep into you...filling you up...his hips pounding down on your ass...while he kisses you on the neck and ear...his hot breath," Brandi began rubbing her pussy, "on your neck, that rod pumping in and out..." and Opal started laughing.

Brandi began breathing heavy, her heart rate quickened and her hand picked up its rhythm.

"Imagine all that heat that was in your mouth, in your ass instead, burning you up and stretching you out until you just can't take anymore, and then..." Opal paused for effect "...he tells you he's halfway in."

Brandi rolled over and looked at me with wide eyes, clearly in need, clearly ready to ask me to fuck her ass then and there...and my phone rang.

Sold Out and a Price to be Paid

"Zane Braxton?" an unknown female voice inquired.

"Sure is; Colorado State?" I guessed. The woman gave a playful chuckle.

"Brianna Kincaid," she filled me in; her accent was a bit off but I couldn't place it. "Well, did you like what you saw?"

"I can't believe you actually asked me that," I laughed, "but since you want some well-deserved flattery, I'll tell you that what I saw was damn sexy, but...well..."

"Yes?" she questioned.

"It made me wonder how great you must taste, and how your flush lips would feel along the tip of my tongue, you know, the way they are when you make that first tentative contact," I explained.

"Ah, fuck," she moaned, "that's teasing, damn it!"

"Is it teasing if I plan to deliver?" I countered.

"Do you promise to make me cry your name out like Sister Leigh did?" she upped the ante.

"Huh? What? Am I missing something here?" I evaded.

"Did the Lancaster chapter house tell you what they sent out?" Brianna questioned me.

"They said they sent a picture," I replied, which caused Brianna to laugh uproariously.

"Damn. They sent out an edited session of you with Leigh, and then you, Leigh, and Paris," she chortled.

"I...well...let me explain," I stammered. "Wait -- video too?"

"Yes. Leigh's webcam was on," Brianna snickered. "She claims it was accidental." Suddenly the whole 'dunking me in the pool' thing was a bunch more suspicious. "It was really nice of you, trying to take the fall for those two -- I mean Paris and Leigh -- with their President. It shows you can be a real gentleman."

"Who did she share this with?" I inquired fearfully.

"Every chapter house in North America," Brianna said with unbridled mirth. My silence must have been deafening because, "Zane, did we break you?"

"No," I sighed, "it is just that I go to a Christian School and this may become a problem."

"Christian School...please tell me it is a college of some kind," Brianna pleaded. "For that matter, please tell me you are at least eighteen."

"My school is Freedom Fellowship University here in Lancaster," I assured her, "and I'm eighteen. I have been for a few months."

"Thank God. I was afraid that I had broken the law," she sighed. "So is there anything you want to know about me?"

"What's your major? Do you have someone in your life? What year are you in college?" I inquired.

"You don't want a picture or to know my age?" she asked with some curiosity.

"Well, age isn't really a factor for me, unless you are some kind of child prodigy, you should be legal. As for a picture, not really, because if you see me and don't want to hook up, there is no harm, no foul," I outlined. There was a pause on her part.

"Zane, where did you say you went to school?" she asked suspiciously, leading me to believe I was the victim of an internet search.

"FFU. And I know it is an All-Girls School but I am a student here. It is a long story but Leigh and Tawny can verify it," I swore.

"Wow...what is it like?" Brianna questioned.

"Me and over nine hundred women? It is exhausting, plus the Administration wants me gone so my school days are full of excitement," I confessed.

"So what exactly were you doing with that young lady I helped out tonight, anyway?" she asked.

"We have a quaint little tradition here at FFU called Handmaiden's Duty. It requires any freshmen to do any task that a more senior student asks, baring anything actually damaging. Freshmen are safe in classrooms and dorm rooms," I related.

"So, you end up doing things like shaving a girl's legs, or shaving her muff in a rose design -- that's classic," Brianna murmured appreciatively. "And here I was afraid you were a whore."

"I prefer the term 'slut' over 'whore,' but I am a slut. I love women, and I love learning about a woman's body, how special it is, unique and exquisite," I told her.

"Damn...you sound sincere," she said with compassion.

"That is because I am," I replied honestly.

"Okay, here you go," she stated, and a picture arrived in my box. My eyes must have bugged because there were giggles on either side of me.

"Brianna, I'm afraid your eyes will steal my soul," I whispered. "They are so deep and green, like an angry, rich sea whipped by a storm."

"First off -- wow, that's a hell of a sweet thing to tell a girl," she sighed sexually. "Second, who are you with? Or at least tell me how many girls you are with."

"I call 'em like I see 'em, and I leave a woman's identity in her own keeping so it's not something for me to reveal," I responded, trying to be chivalrous.

"Opal!" called out Opal (funny how that works), and tilting herself into view.

"Brandi," my second bed-buddy added with a bit more decorum and only showing her head.

"They sound cheerful -- I mean, Opal and Brandi, you sound cheerful. How is my boy Zane doing tonight?" Brianna called out.

"Thank you for your help tonight, but to set the record straight, he's our boy," Opal corrected her.

"His work looks great," Brandi jumped in, then grabbed my phone, lowered it, and took a pic of my handiwork on her body. "Neat, huh?"

"That is so cool!" Brianna reacted to the view she was presented with. "It looks just like mine. Are you sure this was his first effort? If so, he's got talent."

"This was my first effort, I swear," I defended my creation and retrieved my phone.

"Quiet, Zane, the ladies are talking," Opal mocked me.

"Oh? Oh, hell no!" I roared at Opal. I dropped the phone and leapt on her while she squeaked and tried to roll away off the bed. I caught her and we struggled, me on top. Opal beat me with her fists but it was more play fighting than real because she couldn't stop laughing.

"What's going on?" Brianna shouted. "Come on, somebody, show me what he's doing to her?"

Brandi picked up the phone and swung it toward us. I had Opal pressed under me, her fists pinned to the side by my hands, and my hips keeping her legs apart. Her legs were wrapped over my hips, her heels kicking into my rump. While Opal's playful lilt rang out I was busy nibbling her neck, which was turning that lilt into deeper moans.

Brandi recorded a short video, including one of her waving 'Hi' for Brianna's later use.

"There you go," Brandi grinned.

"Holy Crap, he's living his life in a porno," Brianna exploded with laughter. "Hey, Adele, come look at this!" I prayed that Adele was her roommate and not someone she barely knew who was passing down the street.

"Whoa!" a different voice came on seconds later, "That's the boy you bought? Brianna, I'll do your calculus homework for a month. Fair trade?" Bought? Was this going too far?

"No!" Brianna declared. "He's all mine -- for a whole day I can do with him whatever I want."

Huh? Seriously, what had I gotten into over the sake of one woman's private parts and some freaky tradition I had perverted? Was this God telling me he was angry with me?

"Now listen up, Kappa Sigs," Opal lectured, "he's yours for one day because we are letting him off his leash, but he's ours every other day, and night, for the next four years. He's the only one we have and he's got to satisfy all of us before we graduate."

Now it is clear; I've gone to hell. I'm surrounded by gorgeous girls who want to murder me with the thing I love the most -- sex. If Opal hadn't felt so wonderful beneath me, I'd have cried right then and there.

"Try not to suck all the cum out of him," Brianna began, "because I like to ..." she didn't finish because,

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Brandi exploded, "I gave my first blowjob a few minutes ago and it was heaven (not that Heaven). I mean, WOW! He was thick and creamy and a bit salty, and there was lots of it, but WOW! I could have been doing this in High School!"

"Congratulations on your first BJ ..." Adele congratulated Brandi.

"Brandi," she told them who she was.

"Brandi. Can you show us how it is done ... right now?" Brianna suggested.

"It was thick and creamy and salty too, and lots of it." We could hear Adele lick her lips. I had to stop this.

"No. No more blowjobs tonight," I laid down the law. "Brianna and Adele, it is past eleven here and I have to be up at 5:30 so I'm calling this quits for tonight. Feel free to call me whenever but please remember the two-hour differential."

"Man knows his time zones," Adele chuckled.

"I spent over two years in Thailand," I informed them.

"Really? One of our sisters is from Thailand. Hang on, I'll go get her," Brianna said.

"Wait, how do we know you actually spent time in Thailand?" Adele inquired playfully.

"Tell her this," I said, then related a sentence in Thai which I had Brianna repeat several times until she got it right.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"Go tell her and find out. I wouldn't steer you wrong or cause you pain, trust me," I responded. Brianna was gone for over a minute but when she returned, she had a new voice with her. It belonged to a stunning Thai woman who gave me a traditional Thai greeting and we chatted amiably for a few minutes in her language.

She was a city girl but she'd heard of the boondocks I'd lived in. She actually was half-Thai, with a Malay mother and a Thai father, though they all lived in San Diego for the past five years. We were coasting along when suddenly she exclaimed,

"Wait! You are the guy with THE DICK!" Jarunee, the Thai girl.

"I am a guy and I do have a penis, so technically that could be me," I chuckled.

"No, you are the guy who nailed Paris and Leigh in Virginia," she clarified.

"Guilty, though I prefer 'got together with' over 'nailed'." I tried to salvage some dignity.

"No. Dude, we went over things pixel by pixel and Leigh's scream made the glass in her windows vibrate. In California, that qualifies as 'nailed her'." Jarunee laughed, then said, "So what's the debt on this guy like?"

"He owes me twenty-four continuous hours of service," Brianna replied cautiously. Somehow, my spending the night with her had turned into twenty-four hours of servitude.

"I'm already doing her Calculus homework for a month," Adele volunteered.

"I didn't accept that deal," Brianna pointed out.

"I'll do your Psych term paper for you," Jarunee offered.

"Oh, come on," I groaned. "You ladies don't even know me. I could be a moron with the personality of cottage cheese."

"Brother," Jarunee snickered, "on Saturday you nailed two Sisters another unknown chick, then had a four-way at your house that same night, and now we find you with two more lick-worthy babes in bed together. You have to be doing something right." I felt totally betrayed by my sex drive.

"Wait," Brandi interjected. "He had a date last night with a Senior named Heaven. I'm sure he nailed her too." I fell face first into my pillow and began sobbing.

"Zane, did you have sex last night?" Brianna teased me. I nodded into my pillow. "With more than one person?" I nodded again, then there was a pause. "At the same time?" Another nod.

"Ladies," Opal jumped in, "I will also testify that he had sex in the shower this morning with more than one girl but it was more of a 'satisfy us girls' kind of thing. I think that solves your dilemma -- Zane is user friendly; the more users, the better he performs."

"Opal! Brandi!" growled Barbie Lynn sharply, having arrived unnoticed. "It is past time for you to go." Opal's eyes flew wide and she reached for her discarded clothes. Brandi dropped the phone and ran for the door.

"Brandi! Dress first and then go," Barbie Lynn directed angrily. Brandi tiptoed back to my bed and rapidly dressed herself. I could tell Barbie was faking the anger but it was a good sell.

I rolled onto my side and picked up the phone from the quilt.

"Sorry, ladies, time for me to go," I sighed groggily.

"Who is this new girl, Zane?" Brianna asked.

"That's Barbie Lynn Masters, my Dorm Mother," I replied.

"Dorm Mother?" Adele inquired.

"Yes. I'm in an all-girls dorm, thus a female dorm head," I explained.

"I'll fill you girls in later." Brianna preempted yet another explanation from me about my current circumstances.

"Who is on the phone, Zane?" Barbie asked as the other two girls fled down the stairs and she sat on the bed next to me.

"Brianna, Adele, and Jarunee from the Kappa Sigma House at Colorado State," I almost wept. Barbie took the phone and looked at the three women.

"That's his Dorm Mother?" I heard Jarunee remark to her sisters. "She looks like a Playboy Bunny." Barbie Lynn looked at the Colorado State crowd.

"Hey, y'all," Barbie Lynn greeted them, which resulted in a chorus of hellos, then "Zane?"

"The compressed version: I had to sell a day of my life to fulfill a Handmaiden's Duty obligation to Brandi, and during Spring Break Brianna is going to collect," I explained.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers