Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers

"Zane, don't hit her," Jill gasped.

"Oh, I'm not going to hit her," I growled. "Slave, suck my toes," I commanded Rio as I reclined on the sofa. She gave me an 'Oh, hell no, you didn't say that' look. "Get to it," I sneered. If she wanted to play this game, I was more than happy to screw her with it.

"Yes, Master," she snipped. She waddled on her knees down to my feet and began to suck on my right big toe. It did occur to me that she might bite it off.

"Don't make her do that, Zane...it is degrading," Jill murmured.

"Oh! You could spank me instead," Rio exclaimed.

"Rio, I'm making up a very short list of people who know you are here with me," I threatened her. Rio was clearly not deterred.

"Jill, isn't spanking a great way to teach a lesson?" Rio asked Jill while teasing me.

"I guess so," Jill said hesitantly.

"Oh, Zane," Rio squealed, as she hurled herself across my lap, "be gentle." Jill was speechless.

"So, this is how you want to play this?" I whispered to Rio. She wiggled her rump in response. I looked to Jill for her to make some sort of protest but she was clearly lost. "Fine," I murmured. I reached around to Rio's rear panty line. I slowly pulled the far side over to her ass crack and tucked it in tightly.

"Ooohhh," Rio purred. I pulled the closer half into her butt as well, creating quite a tight fit and exposing both of her cheeks to my attention. I smacked the far cheek, Rio jolted slightly, then I switched to the near cheek. I went back and forth seven times before I could smell Rio's arousal from her sex.

"I think that will do for now," I announced. Rio began to slide off but I stopped her. "Jill, could you get some skin cream? I'm sure Rio's ass is pretty red hot." Jill looked us over. With Rio pinning me to the sofa there was little choice; she got up and headed for the bathroom.

"I love you so much," Rio purred quietly to me.

"Yes?" I queried.

"You are going to make Jill put lotion on my ass. I want to have your babies," Rio gushed from the mere suspicion of my intentions. "You are such a fucking pervertI love it." Jill's rapid return ended Rio's praise but didn't erase the smile from her face.

"Jill, could you please put the lotion on Rio?" I asked. "I'm afraid if I move my hands, she'll slide to the floor." Jill was definitely not warming up to the idea.

"Please, Jill," Rio pleaded, "Zane burned up my poor little bottom." I thought Rio was selling it too hard but what the hell did I know? I was only trying to watch my movie in peace.

Since I was stretched out on the sofa and Rio was on my lap, there was no place for Jill to position herself except for kneeling beside and somewhat behind Rio. Dutifully, she upturned the lotion over Rio's left cheek.

"Mmmm," Rio murmured. Jill began rubbing it in with her fingertips, resulting in Rio relaxing against me. This went on for five minutes before I had to call a stop to it because Rio began biting the sofa pillow in sexual frustration.

"Thank you, Jill," I told her gently, "that should be enough. Right, Rio?"

"Oh," she moaned, "don't make her stop."

"I think that is enough too," Jill gulped, stood, and left the room. I reached around Rio's backside and drove a finger into her soaked, panty-covered pussy, driving the fabric in deep.

"Keep at it, Zane," Rio moaned. "Jill's gotten me all worked up; now ram it home."

"Sorry, Babe," I taunted her as I drew my finger out, sucked off her juices, "I'm only interested in a test drive."

"Oh," she groaned, "you fucker. I'm so horny!" She rubbed my cock through my shorts. "Someone else is pretty horny too. Take me upstairs and fuck me. I promise I'll be quiet."

"Zane, Rio, I'm going to bed. Don't stay up; we have church tomorrow at 9:00," Jill called from the stairs.

"Good Night, Jill," Rio and I chimed in together. Jill went upstairs and Rio crawled up my body until we were face to face.

"Why are you fighting me on this?" Rio questioned intently.

"I can't tell you how important it is knowing you are at my side," I confided in her. "I don't want you just for sex; I want you, craziness and all, because you fill a void in my life that I thought would never heal."

"Zane, we have almost nothing in common. You are wealthy and I'm all but cut off by my family; people love you and hate me; you always have plans and I just want to get drunk," Rio protested. "Why are we together?"

"I don't know," I responded. "It feels right, me and you, and I tend to go with my gut on such things."

"Zane, I tend to destroy everything around me. There is no one waiting for me in Arizona. I chose to hang out with totally useless fuckers because I didn't want anyone close. Hell, I used and abused you on our first day, but you keep coming back for more," Rio pondered. "I figured by now I'd be back behind bars or tunneling under the school walls."

"Instead, I have these bimbos greeting me on campus like they know me or something. Where in the hell do they get off telling me to have a 'Blessed Day'? Since I've met you, my life's made no sense," Rio continued. "Damn it, I have girls looking out for me...Me! I'm the troublemaker; I'm supposed to be the one everyone is looking to avoid, not looking to help, and it's all your fault."

"You are my friend. I'd move mountains for you if I could. Don't ask me to tell you why, but I am, and that means I stand by you no matter what," I confessed. "And don't knock the whole Christian thing. The girls here...a good number of them anyway...believe in the tenents of Christianity, and that's not a bad thing."

"To put down someone for their actions is to put yourself in God's place of judgment, and that's the sin of hubris; that's not Christianity," I explained. "We each live by our own moral code and while you and I are a bit out there, no one can tell us we are wrong because they don't know. They make this morality shit up."

"Seriously, if Jesus had thought it was really important that homosexuality or pre-marital sex was wrong, all he had to do was turn to an Apostle and say so. What, ten words max? Homosexuality and pre-marital sex is wrong. Don't do it. Was that hard?" I pointed out. "Rio, I think by ignoring them, you've actually paid credence to their beliefs, whomever you are fighting."

"You don't need that crap, and if you ever are in a moral quandary, ask Iona. She'll know what to do," I finished up.

"Ms. Whitebread, telling me what to do? That's rich," Rio tried to sound snide but couldn't fight the grin crossing her lips...admitting she had one friend was tough – fessing up to having two was going to be nearly impossible for her tonight.

Rio crawled up my body until she rested her head beneath my chin and settled in. I cut the sound on my movie up but I'd already missed the clear, concise dialogue that explained how a 200 foot snake that was as fast as a bullet train could hide in a downtown metropolis. Of course, I would have been hiding like mad too, if an armor-plated monstrosity that bounced battleship shells off its back was looking to lunch down on me. I love SYFY.

"Zane, can I have your car keys?" Rio said ten minutes later.

"Sure. Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to go get Barbie Lynn so she can distract your ass and let me change the God-damn channel. This movie makes my brain hurt," Rio groaned.

"That's kind of the point. This is clearly mindless entertainment and its fun," I snickered. "Besides, next week we have the battle between Debbie Gibson and Tiffany."

"Who?"

"Exactly! I think they were before our time but I'm dying to find out what the appeal is," I laughed.

"I'm with Chastity – you are a nut," Rio declared emphatically.

"I'm your nut," I replied softly. Rio snuggled in on my chest and hugged me tight. We let the movie wind down into its typical format. You would think that National Guardsmen would wise up to the fact they all exist to fire uselessly, then get eaten.

I so want to see one of them get a clue and run at the first sight of the monster because the National Guard does so much for this country. It is a shame to see them reduced to monster candy. On the plus side, apparently you can get a snake to swallow a trainload of volatile chemicals, then get the Dino-croc to munch down on it so you can blow them both up.

Now if only they would recall in the past fifty movies that the creatures always have eggs the size of dump trucks stashed somewhere for the inevitable sequel. Seriously, am I the only one who watches these things? Anyway, we were uncoiling from the sofa and Rio was giving me this mysterious look when there was a knock at the door.

"Dude, it is 11:00 o'clock," Rio muttered. "Only bad news arrives this late."

"I'll go check it out," I shrugged. There wasn't much else I could do. I opened the door and there stood Christina, looking pretty depressed.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked.

"I know you have company," she replied. "Can we talk outside?" It wasn't too chilly but I wasn't wearing too much either.

"Of course," I walked onto the porch, leaving the door mostly closed behind me. "What's wrong?"

"I've worked things out with Faith and the other girls," Christina paced nervously. "We are all going to keep quiet about what you learned and see how we can turn this to our advantage." I didn't say anything because she hadn't come to tell me the news of what had been the obvious move on her part so I was left wondering what was going on – then I saw it.

I opened my arms to the side, palms forward, and waited. She saw the move and looked me over with obvious reluctance for what would come next. Finally, she stepped up to me and rested her forehead on my shoulder and let me encase her in my arms. It sucks to be alone, but it truly sucks being alone and being the one in charge even more.

"God, Zane, I fucked up. I could have ruined Heaven's life," she sighed. "The others trusted me and I let them down."

"You are not doing Heaven any favors by being paralyzed with doubt," I told her. "You had no idea who you were up against and even if you had, you would still have weighed what was best for Heaven against the risks and pretty much acted in the same manner."

"You don't understand Heaven," Christina said. "You don't understand her home life."

"Her home life is not my concern, Christina," I pointed out. "The Heaven here and now is my concern, though, and it is the concern of several more friends she's made since coming to this school – friends she wouldn't have if she stayed in a hole."

"What if I fuck up again?" she worried. "So many girls are depending on me to keep the Chancellor at bay."

"I fuck up all the time and I'm still here," I countered. "I know what you mean, though. Sometimes when these girls look at me like they expect me to have all the answers and I've got nothing, I want to run and hide."

"We don't have that luxury. We chose to stand up and now we must carry on in our struggle. I don't know about you, but I wasn't raised to quit," I related to her.

"I made a mistake, Zane. I don't make mistakes," she declared.

"I'm confused; have we lost?" I questioned her.

"No," she grumbled, "and that is not what I meant. I brought Faith in, I misread her, and we all suffered because of it. I was deceived."

"Well, someone should remind Christina Buchanan from time to time that she's human, and a pretty smart woman at that," I replied. "You don't have to win every battle, only the last one."

"That is what my grandfather said," she mumbled into my shoulder.

"He sounds like a clever guy," I said softly. "He should go far someday." Since he was one of the richest men in America, I was probably right.

"You can be a real jerk at times," she muttered, but I noted she wasn't moving.

"I have to agree with you," I said, as I got up on my tiptoes and kissed her on the top of the head. I leaned back and tilted her head to me with a finger under her chin. "Christina Buchanan, would you marry me?" No one said anything for a minute.

"Can I think about it?" she finally whispered.

"Of course," I assured her. "How could I be in love with you if I couldn't wait for you?"

"How can you love me when you don't even know me?" she asked.

"That's why it is love and not like," I answered. "There are times you really piss me off but there is never a moment I don't want to be with you."

"You don't like me?" Christina studied me.

"Right now I like you just fine, but you can be a real pain at times. See, I know what's right and you refuse to know your place," I responded.

"And what place is that?" she smiled.

"Above me, smiling down," I leaned in for a kiss.

"No," she shook her head.

"No?" I pleaded.

"We have a long way to go before I let you treat me like another one of your girls," Christina informed me.

"Okay," I agreed.

"No hard sell in my emotionally vulnerable state?" she mused.

"You are safe with me, Christina," I assured her.

"That's good to know, Zane. Now go inside before Rio blows a gasket," she smiled, slipped out of my arms, and walked toward her car. I still soaked up the marvel of her receding silhouette.

Rio was leaning against the wall just inside the hallway when I got back in.

"I don't get the two of you," she grinned.

"I love her," was my only response.

"That's good, because she's fucking nuts about you," Rio laughed. I couldn't decide whether she was kidding or not.

Later, we lay together in bed, Rio partially over me where she alternated between listening to my heartbeat and kissing my shoulder. She also had a hand between her legs and was doing some serious vaginal stimulation.

"Zane."

"Yes?" I replied.

"I had an abortion," she confided in me.

"Oh...okay," was all I could manage to come back with.

"'Oh.' Is that it?" she sounded a bit hurt.

"I figure there is more to the story than you had an abortion. So are you going to tell me what it is?" I inquired. She mulled that over for a few seconds.

"I did some really stupid shit, like getting shit-faced drunk at some parties with people I barely knew, and pretty much got used like a whore. I didn't really care, and eventually I got knocked up," she told me.

"My parents, the big Pro-Lifers that they were, smuggled me out of state to a private clinic and aborted the kid. They never asked my opinion on the matter but I imagine that having a pregnant daughter who couldn't even name the father wasn't on their agenda," she recited bitterly. I wrapped an arm around her, rolled over on her, and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I don't know what to say," I began. "I can't imagine what it was like to go through that."

"Huh," Rio snorted. "My parents slapped me with anti-depressants and an implant, my 'friends' told me it was for the best – not being teen Mom material and all – and I treated myself like a whore."

"Hell, I sucked and fucked the entire lawn crew once; I fucked my little brother's friends; and I became known as the girl who would ride bareback at my school. It is a miracle I didn't contract herpes or AIDS," she recited sadly. "I think I hated just about everybody."

"You know that none of that matters to me; right?" I asked. "You are still that woman I woke up next to on day one."

"To the bitter end," she recited.

"To the bitter end," I affirmed, my promise to stand by her no matter what.

"Why couldn't you be in love with me?" she sighed.

"You are asking an eighteen-year-old how this love thing works?" I teased her. "I've been lucky enough to meet five women in the past two weeks I'd like to spend forever with, and I love the one I'm least likely to end up with. I'm clueless."

"Me, Iona, Barbie Lynn...Christina and Heaven?" Rio guessed. I nodded, which made her snicker. "You really want to spend forever with Heaven? You are a glutton for punishment."

"Heaven can be really nice," I defended my girlfriend.

"She's got a permanent case of PMS. Hell knows what would happen if she actually had PMS," Rio teased me back.

"So you don't want to spend any more time with her?" I inquired.

"Fuck that," Rio giggled, "I like them brave, bold, and saucy in the saddle. I'd love breaking her down, or having her break me trying."

"Fine," I announced after a moment's contemplation.

"Fine?" she asked.

"I'm not going to break my word to Jill but I can't wait to fuck you until we get back to campus, so how would you like to screw on Pastor Bill's desk before Sunday school?" I suggested.

"I'd love to leave a little something extra on that gold-plated conman's desk," Rio purred.

"Now, Zane, do you think you could bend the rules ever so slightly and finger-fuck me? I'm ever so horny," Rio pleaded. I figured it couldn't hurt too much; right? I rubbed and rubbed one hand down to her crotch where Rio had already pulled her soaked panties down to mid-thigh. With my other hand, I pushed up her top, exposing her ripe nipples, chain and all.

I plucked a nipple into my mouth, letting my tongue play along the stud before sucking in more of the breast, increasing the pressure on the nipple itself. Rio was well worked up already and now began to writhe beneath me. My free hand passed below her carefully groomed chevron-shaped pubic mound and along her clit.

Her folds welcomed me like molten gold, so hot yet silky smooth to the touch. As she started to moan, Rio stuck the meat of her palm into her mouth and bit down in order to keep quiet. I spent a minute playing with her two studs in her labia before working two fingers deep inside her, twisting them, and seeking out her G-spot.

"Gak!" Rio convulsed as I stroked it. Oh, yeah, I thought, as I began to seriously work it over. Rio's fluids were sloshing around my fingers, her other hand began pressing my whole mouth over her breast, and she kept bucking up against me. I now began to alternate between rhythmically tapping her special place and brutally finger fucking her, driving two fingers in and slapping her clit with my palm.

"Uh, uh, uh...ugh, ugh...ummm," Rio began panting, then her body arched and she screamed into her clenched fist. "Oh, fuck, that's good," she finally managed to get out. Before I could respond, she grabbed my head and drew me up for a fierce kiss. She tore at my lips and tried to steal my breath away.

"Tell me you want me," she pleaded with a desperate hunger tinged with fear.

"I want you, Rio – always," I responded with my own heat and need. Slowly the passion ebbed from Rio's eyes and a playful demeanor replaced it.

"You are such a dumb blonde – Glenda," she sighed happily. Glenda had been the name that had allowed me admission to school in the first place – Glenn Zane Braxton – Glenda.

I answered by pulling my fingers out of her cunt, taking a lick, then pushing them through her lips. Rio daintily sucked on them, pulling them in and cleaning them off before biting down like the little bitch she is and making tears come to my eyes.

"What the fuck!" I hissed.

"That's for not giving me your dick, Asshole," she snickered. When I looked ready to explode, she pouted her lips, rolled onto her stomach and stuck her bare ass up in the air for a spanking. I grunted and rolled over onto my side, away from her.

"Good night, you witch," I sulked.

There was some rustling behind me a minute later, then Rio snaked an arm around me and pressed her body to my back.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I act crazy at times." I rolled over to face her.

"I know what I'm getting into, Rio," I comforted her. "That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt at times." I displayed my wounded fingers. She kissed my fingers, I kissed her lips, and we both finally went to sleep.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers