Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,287 Followers

"Mr. Braxton, be quiet," she snapped.

"Of course, Ms. Marlowe," I nodded to her; she glared back. We had assigned seating for breakfast, isolating us. Conversations were kept to a minimum by roving teachers and the mood was getting grim, made worse by a slow drizzle that began to fall outside. Still, things weren't hopeless.

As I was putting my food tray away, Paige of the Science Club slipped past me.

"Copper Seven," she whispered.

Cordelia, head of the Science Club, was definitely the smartest person on campus. She'd created a list of contingency plans for us to use if things went bad. We should have been getting them on our phones but the Chancellor had stymied us there.

Instead, things were circulating by word of mouth. In this case, Copper Seven, things were simple. Copper meant theft and Seven was the code for communications. We were stealing the facility's phones, crashing their computers, and doing whatever mischief we could to make communications difficult, if not impossible.

I had the pleasure of passing the word on to Rio, who gave me a look that would have made any brigand with a handful of gold proud. I didn't know the specifics of Rio's criminal history but I knew she definitely had one, and I'd have been stunned if pickpocket and shoplifting weren't part of her repertoire. I'd warned Coach Gorman about making shit like this fascist suppression policy up.

I barely recalled what I was forced to perform on the way to Assembly because what happened there was so memorable. We got the standard lecture, then the Chancellor laid into Christina for all the disruptions the student body was going through – Christina and a few other malcontents. What made it memorable was, at the end of Dr. Bass's speech, a freshman I barely knew, Millicent Pierce, stood up and raised her fist in defiance.

"That's bullshit!" she cried out.

"Sit down and be quiet, child!" the Chancellor commanded. "Coach Gorman," she then directed our head of security toward the young girl. Millicent wasn't done yet.

"You are lying to us!" she screamed out again.

As Gorman and a second teacher made their way to our young rebel, Rio stood up with a raised fist.

"Shame!" Rio called out. A dozen of us followed suit. Teachers flooded off the stage but Cappadocia figured out that if you joined up with other girls and linked arms, they couldn't drag you out.

Girls were screaming at girls, shoving began, and soon blows were being exchanged and Assembly degenerated to a nasty furball. We were threatened with demerits, detention, and finally expulsion, but nothing seemed to curtail the conflict. I saw Ms. Goodswell leave the melee and go to the base of the podium and begin to plead with Bass about something.

I could see that Goodswell was trying to get the Chancellor to let Christina come onto the stage and quiet her followers but our Glorious Leader wouldn't budge. Christina could see the gestures and I knew she was about to end things anyway. There was something I had to do before things fell apart.

I leapt up and began using the backs and arm rests to jump across the crowd. I made it to Millicent right ahead of Gorman. Millicent seemed stunned to see me hovering over her but it was too noisy to communicate. I pulled her up and retreated back the way I'd come, keeping her out of Gorman's clutches for the moment.

"Thanks," she grinned at me.

"Who is your Spiritual Advisor?" I responded. "We need to get you to her so you don't face the Chancellor alone."

"Ms. Trenton," Millicent responded.

Ms. Trenton wasn't one of the 'good guys' but she wasn't on our enemies list either. I located Trenton and angled us toward her.

"This is crazy," Millicent gasped. After all, if we tumbled, we might very well break our necks. Ms. Trenton didn't look happy to see either one of us but she immediately clued into why I was dropping her student off on her. She grabbed Millicent by the arm and led her away. This was a good thing because our rebellion was about spent for the moment.

A minute later we had quieted down. Dr. Bass threatened us with a whole new series of punishments before exiling us off to our first classes. I had the joy of getting hate blasted my way by both the Chancellor and Coach Gorman. I didn't have long to dwell on it because the moment we stepped out, a new group of upperclassmen descended on us freshmen.

"Walk the other way or I'll feed you your lungs," growled Rio as she stepped in front of a group of us and stared down a slightly larger group of students. At times like this, I really wish Rio knew how to fight. On the other hand, she plays 'crazy' real well and it takes a certain desire to experience pain to confront her. After the melee we'd been through, the other students backed off.

I was halfway through my first class – English Lit with Ms. Goodswell – when the door burst open and my albino pseudo-friend Paige burst in.

"Zane, they are expelling Heaven," she gasped. "They are walking her off campus right now." I jumped out of my seat and shot Ms. Goodswell a look.

She didn't bother telling me not to go and I was spared the necessity of ignoring her. I really liked her and I would have hated to show her disrespect. Paige and I went racing out of the building, her trying to update me about what had happened through her wheezing and gulping of each breath.

She must have been running her ass off because the second I found out that they'd called Heaven a taxi and were getting ready to ship her out at that very moment, I had to leave Paige behind and beat feet for the parking lot. On the way I breezed past Dana Gorman.

"Zane!" she called out. "Zane, stop!" I had no intention of doing any such thing.

I found Heaven with two campus security guards and Joy Jefferson lugging her luggage along.

"Heaven," I grabbed her since my arrival allowed me to surprise everybody. "Here, take my keys; go to Aunt Jill's. I'll cover it for you." I shoved my keys into her hand. Heaven had been crying and even in the light rain, I could tell she was a mess. She was trying to make sense of what I'd said and done.

A hand grabbed my arm, twisted, and forced me down at the waist.

"Zane, I told you to stop. Now you are going to the Chancellor's office with me," Dana Gorman told me as she locked in the arm bar. "I swear, you are not even trying..."

Dana was cut off by someone catching her on the far side and flipping her on her back.

Dana rolled with the blow and came back up ready to fight.

"Heaven, don't do anything," I waved her off as I turned to face Dana, side by side with my savior. It was Valerie! WTF?!

"You two, get on your knees and lace your fingers on top of your heads," Dana told us.

"Who is this?" Valerie inquired.

"Coach Dana Gorman, head of security on campus," I answered.

"Well, damn it," Valerie groaned. "I thought you were in trouble so I came running."

"Get down," Gorman demanded.

"Are we going down?" Valerie whispered to me while keeping her eyes on Dana.

"We are screwed so we might as well make her earn it," I chuckled.

"Very well. Guards – taser," Dana directed. The guards moved in position to shoot us with their drawn tasers.

"Well, we are boned," Valerie grimaced. "I've been tasered before and it sucks."

"I haven't had the pleasure but I think I'm about to," I groaned.

"Drop them," Dana ordered. As the one to my right rear got ready to shoot, a movement behind me drew her attention and she fired at it. The taser crackled but the figure came on anyway. Chastity had pulled up her backpack as a shield and let that take the brunt of the attack, and rode her momentum into the officer and slammed her into the taxi.

The second guard turned to concentrate on Chastity and was blindsided by another student, Hope Song. Hope knocked the taser from her hand and flipped the officer to the ground. Joy and Heaven remained pressed against the taxi while Hope and Chastity joined Valerie and me in confronting Dana. Dana sighed, took off her jacket, and made ready to fight.

"This is your last chance, students; kneel and put your hands on top of your head," she warned us.

"Is she that stupid, or that good?" Valerie asked me.

"She's that good, I'm afraid, but we can at least let her know she's been in a fight," I readied myself.

Dana spun and kicked Hope first, knocking her flat. Valerie and I closed in rapidly and drove Dana back while Chastity tried to maneuver around so we wouldn't get tangled up. Dana had my number and seemed to know Valerie's style as well, but combined, we could keep her occupied.

The Coach knocked me aside and pummeled Valerie but the new kid wouldn't fold up, leaving Dana now surrounded as Chastity got behind her and Hope stood up.

"Stop this!" shouted Christina as she came running up with Faith.

"Christina, tell them to give up," Dana snapped.

"Shut up, Coach," Christina yelled back. "One more word and I'm going to take specific pleasure in grinding every bone in your hand to a pulp." That threat hung angrily in the air.

"Give Zane and me a minute with Heaven and we'll go peacefully," Christina promised. Dana withdrew and soon it was Hope, Chastity, Faith, Christina, and me huddled around Heaven.

"Zane's letting me stay at his place," Heaven wept. "I'll be close."

"I'll contact Tawny and I want you to spend time at the Kappa Sigma House, Heaven. They can be your friends," Christina told her best friend. Heaven worked off my house key and handed me back the ring. She then folded me up in a hug.

"I'll see you soon, girlfriend," I smiled down at her before we kissed. Heaven turned to Christina and hugged her too. Christina kissed her on the forehead, and then Chastity, Hope, and Faith all closed in for one final effort before we put Heaven in the taxi. I gave the driver my address and wished Heaven the best of luck.

That done, we turned and got ready to be lead to our punishment at the Chancellor's office. We'd attacked and/or threatened security officers.

"Zane, who is the newcomer?" Christina asked.

"I'm Valerie Palmer, but my Stormrider name is Valkyrie," Val answered.

"What happened?" Chastity jumped in.

"I was crossing over to Admissions when I saw Zane running across campus with another woman in fast pursuit, so I went to help him. She had her hands on Zane so I flipped her off of him. Your arrival saved us from being tasered, so thanks," Val informed them.

"So, why did you make Gorman back off when the four of us couldn't?" Val inquired.

"Christina had ten years of training in MMA," Chastity grinned. "Not enough to take Dana by herself, but with everyone else there, she was going down."

"Damn it," I joked, "Christina, is there anything you don't do well?"

"I certainly don't understand you," she sighed. "It doesn't matter, though, this is it. The Chancellor played us well and we're done."

"We aren't done yet," I tried to buoy her spirits.

"She expelled Heaven in such a way that we felt compelled to act. By doing so, we broke the rules, and now she can legally get rid of all of us – end of rebellion," Christina noted.

After that, we were all pretty quiet. We only waited in the Chancellor's waiting room long enough for our varied Spiritual Advisors to show up, then we were led into her office.

"I wanted to say goodbye," Melrose Bass purred to us. "You are all officially expelled. You will be packed and off this campus by noon."

"One question," Virginia Goodswell interrupted. "Mrs. Moore wasn't contacted about Ms. Vickers' expulsion; I checked. Ms. Vickers can't suffer academic punishment without counsel."

"Mr. Vickers is a transvestite," Bass shot back. "She falsified her admissions documentation."

"She was still accepted and therefore is afforded our traditional protections all students enjoy," Virginia persisted. Bass shot her a dirty look.

"Ms. Goodswell, that is quite enough. When the public and the Board of Directors find out that Mr. Vickers perpetrated a fraud on this school, they won't care," the Chancellor stated.

"You can't do that," Christina said firmly.

"I can and I will," Bass sneered. "We are well past you having any voice on my campus."

"No," spoke up Ms. Lane, the school's lawyer, "you can't release that information. Those are medical records and we'll get destroyed in any lawsuit that is brought against us."

"He's a boy who wears girl's clothing," Dr. Bass countered.

"Wrong," glared Christina. "Heaven has implants and takes drugs for her situation."

"Your problem is one of definition," I grinned. "A person who wears the clothes of the opposite sex is a transvestite, or cross-dresser. Someone with both girl and guy parts is transgender and Heaven is transgender; release that stuff at your own peril."

"There is still the matter of you assaulting campus security officers," Bass growled.

"That's a non-starter," Valerie stepped up. "I initiated the fight in good faith."

"What does that mean?" Gorman spat. "You attacked me when I had Zane contained."

"Precisely," Valerie looked Coach's way. "You never identified yourself as a campus security officer. All I saw was a woman in a pantsuit attacking a known student; I came to his aid."

"Even so, when Zane identified me, you still resisted," Dana responded.

"Not relevant. Zane could have told me you were a Martian for all that the legal system cares. You never identified yourself to me, allowing me to continue resisting," Valerie said in an even monotone.

"Don't even get me started on the taser," Valerie continued. "I know you gave the command for the deploying of the weapons but that's not enough. The firing officer has to clearly annunciate their intention to use the weapon before firing – three times. Your officers failed to do so, thus deploying the weapons in an unapproved manner, allowing our group to defend itself."

"Those guidelines are only to be used in crowd suppression. My officers were defending themselves from imminent attack," Gorman said.

"No," Chastity grinned. "They were aiming at Zane and Valerie when I arrived on the scene and I stopped them. They never announced their intention and I assumed Zane was getting blindsided."

"You shouldn't have been there in the first place," Gorman growled.

"You shouldn't have been dragging Heaven away in the middle of classes before she could have a single word with any of us," Christina countered. "You goaded us out but you didn't count on the outcome of the struggle."

"Heaven was being moved out to avoid just such a scene," Gorman declared.

"How did that work out for you?" I snickered. Dana scowled at me. We seemed to be at an impasse.

"Chancellor Bass," Virginia broke the silence, "I am informing you that I'm going to immediately petition the Review Board to examine the expulsion of Ms. Vickers and seek an injunction that allows her to return to classes until a final decision is reached." Any threads of civility between Ms. Goodswell and Dr. Bass evaporated but the Chancellor had to nod and accept the statement.

"Dana, I think we need to review events at the parking lot before we proceed with any charges," Hudson Lane requested. Dana grudgingly nodded.

"Zane, Chastity, Hope – you are all now on three-day academic suspension. Everyone else, you are on academic probation," Chancellor Bass announced. "Dismissed."

As we walked out, Chastity sighed, "Well, there go our first tests of the semester. We'll all get zeros, which are going to be fun digging ourselves out of that pit."

"Look on the bright side," Hope grinned. "We aren't likely to finish the semester anyway."

"Yes," Christina noted, "that makes everything so much brighter."

"Nice save, Valerie," I congratulated our newest friend.

"Yes," said Christina, "that was very timely."

"That?" Valerie chuckled, "That was total bullshit. I've had a few run-ins with the law so I know some of the lingo, but most of that was a total pipedream. A decent lawyer would have picked up on that right away; we are lucky theirs is a loser."

Everyone but Valerie and I laughed. I looked embarrassed, and Valerie looked confused and a bit put off at not getting the joke.

"Zane's banging the lawyer, Ms. Lane," Chastity told Valerie softly. "She's on our side." Valerie gave me an appraising look then shook her head.

"Seriously, dude; is anyone on this campus safe from you?" Valerie chuckled.

"You've got it all wrong," Hope snickered. "Zane is like a shiny new laptop. Leave him alone in a room too long and someone's going to come along and have to use him."

"One of these days you are going to treat me like a real person with wants, desires, and feelings," I groaned. That earned a few weak chuckles but we all knew that things were getting worse.

Chastity, Hope, and I were exiled to our rooms for the rest of the day, and I pretty much spent it in isolation. Cordelia had disabled my own private internet hookup in case my domicile was ransacked so I was left with school work to go over. At 12:30 they brought me lunch and at 6:30 a student brought me dinner.

As I was eating, there was another knock on my door. This time there was a girl I didn't recognize from the dorm.

"Yes?"

"Hi, I'm Alice Hendricks, and I'm your new Dorm Mother," this bright-eyed brunette with pigtails and a gymnast's body greeted me.

"Good for you," I replied then started to shut the door.

"Wait," she said hurriedly. "The code you gave Barbie Lynn Masters doesn't work." I sighed.

"Do you see that green pad beside the keypad?" I indicated the object.

"Yes," she nodded.

"It is the thumb pad scanner. You enter your code and scan your thumb," I told her.

She entered the code and scanned her thumb...and nothing happened.

"It doesn't work," she noted. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's think about this," I groaned. "You used Barbie Lynn's code and scanned your thumb." I watched as the wheels turned behind her eyes.

"Oh...my thumb doesn't match the code...how is this going to work now?" she questioned. "I need to access your room."

"Fine," I shrugged. I pushed her aside, covered the keypad with my body, and entered the proper code to generate a new number. "4-7-4-4 is your number. Punch it in and scan your thumb and you're set."

"Good night," I told her, and headed back upstairs.

"Wait. I need to check out your room," she informed me. I grunted, turned, and faced her.

"Do you have a phone?" I asked. Alice nodded. "Can I see it?" She hesitated but handed it over. "You are one of the Enemy," I stated.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked. I handed her phone back.

"The majority of the girls in this dorm don't have phones anymore because of the Chancellor. You only have one because you are in with the Chancellor and you are pretty much going to be hated for it. Don't get caught alone in the showers, you scumbag," I warned her.

"That's not fair," she declared.

"Oh, we are past being fair, Alice. Now come upstairs and get your tour over with," I shrugged.

Once we got there, Alice stumbled and gasped.

"How am I going to search through all of this?" she wondered.

"That's not my problem," I told her. "I will be in my bedroom." I went in that direction and I noted she was following me. I flopped down on my bed and listened to her low whistle.

"This is your room? How did you get all this...stuff?" she inquired.

"I bought all of this for the freshman class to use so we could be safe from the Handmaiden's Duty from time to time," I answered.

The door opened and a double set of footsteps came running up the stairs. Rio and Iona came bolting into my room, stopping short when they saw Alice.

"Hi, I'm Alice, your new Dorm Mother," she stated crisply. "What are you doing in Zane's room?"

"Oh, the fuck you say?" snapped Rio. "Where the hell is Barbie Lynn?"

"That is quite enough of that, Ms. Talon," Alice demanded.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,287 Followers