Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you please give us some space?" I requested.

"No, I don't think that would be wise," Alice countered.

"Fine, whatever," I shrugged. "What's the news, girls?"

"They sent 40 of our people to the infirmary," Rio said while glaring at Alice. "They preferred to shove us down stairs. Barbie Lynn hurt her knee and Pandora Jaspers bust her scalp open."

"Alice, you are going to go out and sit on the sofa now," I told her.

"No, I am not," she responded.

"This is your last chance to keep things civil, Alice," I cautioned her.

"You seem to have forgotten why I am here," Alice replied.

"I haven't forgotten, Alice, but you clearly don't understand the cost of that decision," I said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she shot back.

"Ladies, I'll see you tomorrow, but we clearly aren't going to be given any common courtesy tonight," I told my ladies. Rio came up, kissed me hungrily, and then glared at Alice.

"Cordelia needs to see you at the corner of the Clegger Building at 12:15," Iona whispered in my ear as she hugged me. I gave her a wink as we parted. The girls left and I had to put up with Alice for an hour as she tried to make conversation and I did my best to ignore her.

"Zane," Dana Gorman called out as I reclined on a sofa and Alice skulked around.

"Over here," I motioned.

"You have been temporarily reinstated by the Review Board," she informed me. "Don't waste this opportunity." It was 8:00 o'clock at night so I had to wonder what discussions had taken place.

"Am I supposed to be grateful?" I scoffed. "I didn't hear an apology for treating us students so shabbily, nor Heaven being re-admitted. All you did is give us something today that you plan to take away tomorrow."

"Don't be an idiot," Dana snapped. "You aren't in a position to make demands."

"Well, it was nice to see you, Dana," I shrugged. "I am sorry about this morning. You were very impressive, by the way." Dana shook her head in disgust and left.

"You shouldn't have been mean to Coach Gorman," Alice scolded me. I shrugged.

Alice tried to be nice, insisting she wasn't in the way, but ended up staying with me until my last bathroom break. I pretty much hated her.