Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,288 Followers

I pointed my middle finger at her mouth and pushed it forward, daring her to take it in her mouth. She barely resisted and was soon running her tongue along my finger inside her mouth, cleaning it off. I pulled it out and she grinned at me seductively.

"You stick your middle finger into my mouth with my vaginal secretions on it...that is a not so subtle 'I'm going to fuck you'; right?" she teased.

"I could say 'I'll tell you when I figure out if I'm a moron or an idiot,' but I'd rather tell the truth. You piss me off," I confessed, "and I want to hammer you through my bed and into the floor. I want to make you scream, cry, and look down on you with your face glowing from the exertion and your hair damp with your sweat."

Paige's eyes grew wide and her breaths deepened as I told her what I wanted and expected.

"Don't worry, though," I said as I leaned in. She expected a kiss on the lips but I went for the forehead instead, "because it will never happen. Bye now."

"What!" she squalled, grabbing my arm as I tried to move past her. "Why not?"

I looked back at her and grinned evilly.

"Gotcha!" I smirked. "That's what it feels like when someone yanks your chain. If you still want to go up with me, know I won't screw with you again unless you screw with me." She didn't react for the longest time so I finally turned back up the stairs.

"The point of all this was making you want to screw me," Paige laughed as she ran to my side.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, women are fucking nuts, and I'll grow crazy or end up dead trying to understand them. I could try to run away from the jumble of contradictions and obfuscations that was Paige Zeller but where is the fun in that?

"I'm not kicking anyone out of the bedroom," I cautioned her.

"That's fine," she announced happily, "you do your best work when you have an audience."

"We really need to work on your romantic technique," I lectured her.

"Zane, I want you for your physical prowess," Paige countered. "If I want mental stimulation, I have this e-pal in Taipei who I regularly communicate with."

"I repeat, you need to work on how you romance your partner," I grumbled. We opened the door when we reached the top of the stairs and got a few stares as they tried to figure out what was going on. I debated what to do (I was sort of hungry) when Paige dragged me toward the bedroom.

"Oh! Pay up, pay up," Opal called out.

"Damn," bitched Rio. "I keep hoping my boy Zane will develop some standards...but oh, well."

"They were betting on you bringing me back for sex?" Paige whispered, but her desire was glowing bright. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Don't worry about it; I still see you as a whirling vortex of passionate lust," I assured her.

We passed around the Chinese screens that separated my area from the rest of the floor and I was relieved to see everyone but Barbie Lynn had left, and Barbie had curled up on the near side of the bed and was still asleep. As we moved around the bed, Paige's resolve began to falter.

"Sit down, let's talk," I said softly. Paige was clearly confused.

"The most powerful tool in sex is the brain," I continued. "I want to know you a little better first."

"I should be great at this," she replied.

"How many boys have you kissed?" I asked as we sat down. She looked surprised by the question.

"Two," was her curt response. "Zane, I want you to take my virginity." Now it was my turn to be surprised, but I was only put off for a moment.

"Tell me about those two times," I persisted. Paige had started tugging her shirt out from her skirt and was clearly not pleased with my request.

"Zane, didn't you hear me? I want you to pop my cherry, break me in, fuck my vagina...whatever you want to call it," she told me.

"Yes," I nodded, "and I'm looking forward to that, but answer the question please."

"I...I've been kissed by two boys, one kiss per boy," she replied, but I could tell there was more to it.

"Do I have to play twenty questions with you?" I gave an exasperated sigh. Paige flushed with anger.

"Fine, damn it," she growled. "The first boy, I paid to kiss me on the lips. He did so, and he looked at me like he wanted to throw up." That looked like it hurt her to admit.

"The second time...it was a joke, a dare. I closed my eyes, he kissed me on the lips, and then I heard the applause. They congratulated him for kissing the freak," she recited with anguish. "They laughed at me while I ran away." She looked furious and miserable at the same time.

I tilted her head up toward me. I let my first kiss barely brush her lips. I let her study my reaction, and then I kissed her again.

The third kiss pressed our lips together, and on the fourth, our tongues touched. The fifth saw her wrap her arms around me and hold me tight for nearly a minute. She was panting for breath when we came up for air. I used that moment to pick her up and place us both farther into the bed.

"Eeep!" she exclaimed, then she started to giggle. I straddled her and dove in to nibble her neck. Paige beat at my chest with her fists but couldn't stop laughing. "That tickles!" We fell back into kissing for a while; Paige didn't need to rush into sex despite her declared desires. "Shouldn't we take our clothes off?"

I responded to that by sitting up, grabbing her shirt in both hands over the breasts, and ripping it open. Buttons went flying everywhere and Paige's eyes expressed her shock. I reached for her bra but Paige's hands flew to mine.

"Wait," she gasped. "It unsnaps from the front." I even let her open the bra for me, exposing her ghostly breasts and pale pink areolas and nipples.

I shifted down Paige's body and latched my lips to her left breast, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh, damn," she purred, "this is so much better in real life." I wasn't sure I knew what that meant, or that I even wanted to know.

I feasted on each nipple and breast in turn until they were fully engorged and bright, rosy pink from my attention. She'd spread her legs wide open and was humping her hips up against me. I pulled away long enough to get my shirt off before descending on her for kisses once more. In the midst of that, we rolled over where she grabbed me by the side of the head and covered my face with butterfly kisses.

"I've always wanted to do that," she beamed pure joy at me. I moved my hands down her ribs, waist, and hips until I was able to pull up her skirt and grab her ass. Paige aggressively humped me in response, smiling at me and breathing heavy. Without any urging, Paige pushed up my body until she dangled her breast against my lips.

I greedily sucked one in, teasing her nipple with my teeth. Paige yelped but followed me down without comment, cradling my head into her chest and rocking me back and forth.

"Careful, Honey, he's addictive," Barbie Lynn sleepily intervened.

"He's going to take my virginity," Paige exulted.

"Is he now?" she grinned at me.

"She's asked; I'm considering it, but I want to know she's really ready for it first," I mumbled back between mouthfuls of tit.

"Wait," she panted, "you promised me."

"Paige, Rule #7 for guys: when sex is involved, we lie," I informed her.

"Oh, what lie did you tell Barbie Lynn?" Paige inquired.

"He forces me to orgasm so he can bask in my post-orgasmic bliss," Barbie Lynn sighed dreamily.

"Besides," I said, as I ran my hands through her fine white hair and tucked a few locks behind her ears, "I am not saying we won't do it, but you are an incredibly tough read and we aren't going to do something I don't think you need."

"How come you get to decide?" Paige sounded annoyed.

"I'm the only guy you've approached who you didn't find on an escort service website; we are in my bed; and...oh, yeah, I've had sex hundreds of times and you are in all ways a virgin," I listed off the reasons. "Paige, you only get to do this 'first time' once, and I would like it to be something you love and want to do again and again."

"Well...I know what I want. I am in your bed and you're half-naked already," she emphasized by grinding her pelvis into me. "I'm also on top and I don't think you can get rid of me that easily."

"This one is a little firecracker," Barbie Lynn chuckled.

"She's that," I commented, "but you should always be leery of someone who thinks they are always right." My words didn't stop me from pressing my cock up against Paige's twat. "We could always have a little butt-sex instead," I teased.

"No!" Paige squeaked. "You are huge and my butthole is tiny."

"Oh, God," I laughed. "You actually looked at your butt in a mirror." Paige blushed furiously. "Listen, Paige, trust me on this. You can go into town and find some college guy who will jump at the chance to screw you. What you have to wonder is how much he'll care about you and your needs as well as how good he is at sex. Let's get naked."

"Finally," Paige mocked. She rolled off and shed her clothes so fast they left angry red tracks down her legs. I took my time but Paige didn't seem to mind. She reached out and ran a hand over my bicep and shoulder.

"He's real enough," Barbie Lynn assured her quietly.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" Paige mused. At least she only implied Barbie Lynn was stupid.

"Paige, sweetie, how many of us FFU girls expect to be able to choose our man, much less one worth having? And don't you be disparaging of Zane, now, either. I can smell your arousal from here," Barbie Lynn said with a sexy curve to her lips.

Paige was thinking of her retort when she gasped as I caught her distracted and slipped two fingers along the folds of her cunt. When her razor sharp focus latched onto me once more, I pushed her onto her back and mounted her. Her legs splayed out to either side and the location of her hips against my stomach reminded me of how narrow her hips were, narrower than even Iona's.

She still did her best to wrap her legs around me as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you going to make me scream?" she asked nervously.

"Every girl is different so don't worry about it," I grinned. "Besides, I can tell you'll be really good at this."

"How can you know I'll be any good at sex?" Paige snapped. Yes, that was the sore point I was looking for.

"Your eyes sparkle when you touch me, you react instinctively to my touch, you are in good physical shape, and you're very sensitive all over your body," I explained. "What you saw as fooling around was me mapping out how your body works and where your erogenous zones were. No two women are the same and I love exploring. Now I'm getting back to it."

I began placing kisses along her sternum, down toward her navel. Her stomach pulsed when I kissed the belly button.

"Oh...aha," Paige moaned. I licked and stroked the area around her navel, causing her torso to gyrate from the sexual stimulation. "Mmmm...that feels nice."

Unlike previous encounters with other women where I avoided the pussy while I worked around it, I instead placed one hand immediately to the area, squeezing two fingers into her cunt and wiggling them around. I left the clit alone for now because I was encouraging a slow boil, not a flash burn. I wanted Paige in an erotically charged high before I challenged her vaginal virginity.

Paige's skin had this false translucent quality to it that was exciting to watch. You could track the arousal of a touch by the blood rushing to the skin around the excited area. Physically, she could conceal nothing, and she was far from sexually experienced enough to stifle her vocalizations of pleasure.

"I just want to be fucked," she moaned," I just want to be fucked...aaahhha...oh." Her words said one thing but her body expressed its desire for more excitement. "Nooooo..." she groaned as she ground her hips against my lips. When I stabbed my tongue to her clit, she acted like a jolt of electricity arched through her body.

Now, when I've performed cunnilingus on a girl, I expect a bit of movement; I'm doing something wrong if she lays there. Paige was all over the place, pulling away then thrusting back as well as rolling her hips rapidly side to side. At the moment her thrashing turned into trembles, I withdrew my lips and fingers, causing Paige to whimper and look down at me.

"Huh?" she pleaded. I gave her a mischievous grin, then blew on her clit. Paige hiccupped, then threw her head down on the bed violently. I began sucking on the inside of her thighs for about one minute, letting her settle down, then leapt on her clit with my tongue once more.

"Oh, God!" Paige squealed.

I moved my tongue off, trading off with two fingers parting her labia and flicking her clit with my thumb. I alternated back and forth over five minutes until I noticed Paige was sobbing and tearing up the sheets with her fists.

"Have mercy, Zane," Barbie Lynn whispered.

I gave a quick nod before placing my lips around Paige's clit and sucking on it with growing intensity plus twirling the tip of my tongue along its tip. I also made tiny fucking motions with two fingers into her cunt. She didn't last thirty seconds.

"Oh...my...God...Zzzzaaannnnneee!!!!" she growled.

She wasn't loud but she rumbled her orgasm from deep in her chest. It was kind of surprising, coming from such a lithe, ephemeral being. Paige was sucking down further sounds internally so that they were merely sobs. I crawled up to her side, rested sidewise, propped up by an elbow, and placed a hand on her stomach as I watched over her. When she started gasping for air, her eyes locked with mine once more.

Paige feebly pushed on my chest so I let her push me on my back. She struggled to rise over me, then collapsed on my chest.

"I...that was...you still didn't fuck me," she wheezed. I sighed in frustration, pulled Paige on top of me, chest to chest, and then began playing slap-happy with her ass.

"Ow,ow, ow, ow, ow," she squalled. "Stop that; I bruise easily," she added, with tears in her eyes.

"Damn it, woman, is it going to kill you to accept that I know what I'm doing?" I responded angrily. "Since you are clearly clueless, what we just did was foreplay. I wanted to relax your body before we moved to the next step."

Paige had enough common sense to look embarrassed but not enough to keep quiet.

"Well my ass still hurts," she pouted.

"What?" I questioned. "Did you say you wanted me to hurt your ass?" I grabbed each ass cheek and pulled them apart.

"No!" she squeaked, "You are too big." She grabbed my hands in her smaller grip and tried to pry them off. We rocked back and forth until we rolled over. She struggled but I soon ended on top of her, Paige on her stomach, and my legs prying hers open. "No, no," she pleaded as she felt my cock resting on her ass cleft.

"Relax," I whispered into Paige's ear, "have you ever heard of doggy style?"

"You aren't...going to have anal sex with me?" she gulped. I pushed my body up and after a moment, Paige followed, pressing her back against my torso once more.

"I'd never do anything to you that you didn't want me to," I assured her, "though I am going to have you begging me to bugger you before this semester is over."

"Uh-uh," Paige assured me, "not going to happen," but she did wiggle her butt against me playfully, testing my resolve. I balanced on one hand so I could use the other to pull her hair away from one side to the other. Her neck, ear, and the side of her face were now revealed. I sucked on her shoulder while I repositioned my cock so that it slid down her ass, past her anus and pussy, so that it pressed along her pubic mound from below.

Paige began humming pleasurably and gyrating her hips against me. I put my free hand on her breast and massaged it as well.

"Promise me you won't keep me waiting this time," she murmured. "Promise you'll take me."

"Of course I will, Paige. You have to relax and enjoy yourself and not get worked up about us having sex," I comforted her. She rocked against me and I pushed back. "Nice and slow," I cautioned her. "I'm not going anywhere." With a little effort, she did as I requested.

I kept running my hand down from her breast to her stomach, each time going a little farther down. She'd tilted her shoulders and neck so that we could kiss but she also found my lips on her neck to be tantalizing. I was tricky enough that I had my cockhead parting her puffy lips before she realized it. In fact, I had three separate penetrations that elicited moans, then she looked up at me.

"Don't be afraid," I told her sympathetically. "Remember the faces of all the girls you've seen me with while we are having sex and know that it is going to be just as good for you." Paige looked down at the mattress and nodded her head. She pushed back but it wasn't easy. Her entrance felt like a vice restricting my entrance.

Even totally wet, her vaginal muscles were blocking my progress initially. I patiently kept at it, incrementally advancing with each coaxing touch. When I brushed against her hymen, Paige didn't even recognize the moment had come. I subtly brought my arm down to her stomach and wrapped her up in my arm while teasing her ear with my teeth.

"Yip!" Paige exclaimed as I pierced her virginity. "Oh, God, it burns," she sobbed. I gave her a few seconds to adjust before penetrating even deeper.

"No," she moaned, and tried to pull away, but I didn't let her. "Zane," she pleaded for me to let her go. "It hurts." I kept at it. "I never thought it would hurt this bad...please."

She gave one final gasp as I pressed the final inch into her, then we remained there, locked in sexual congress while she wept and trembled underneath me. I considered it a minor miracle Paige had remained on her hands and knees as we reached this point. Now I had to get her past the stage where pain dominated pleasure.

"We'll move when you feel you are ready," I instructed her. Paige nodded, then nothing else for some time. She caught me off guard when she flexed her grasp on my cock.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Did you feel that?" My groan was my reply. Paige pulled away a tiny bit until the pain kicked in and she stopped.

Seconds later she repeated the process, withdrawing several inches, then reversing the procedure and allowing me deeper in once more.

"It hurts less," she admitted. A moment later as she shifted to a faster rhythm, "it is really quite nice."

"You might want to ask Zane how he is doing," Barbie Lynn chided Paige.

"But I honestly don't care," Paige noted.

"If you want to do this again, you might want to start caring," Barbie informed her. I winked at the blonde sex angel.

"Zane, do you like having sex with me?" Paige asked in a much kinder tone than normal. She must have been truly appreciating the lovemaking she was receiving.

"It feels like you are trying to rip my dick off," I ground out. "You are damn tight, then you are adding those contractions on top of that. I may not be able to have sex for a week."

"Paige, I like you, but if Zane is telling the truth, I going to seriously rearrange your anatomy," Barbie Lynn promised with dangerous intent.

"I apologize," Paige pouted. To prove how sorry she wasn't, Paige rotated her hips down then back up several times rapidly. So that's how she wanted to play it.

I placed both hands on her shoulders and let her make a few more tentative moves before slamming my member all the way in.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. I slowly drew back my full length, then rocketed back in time and time again. Paige was sweating and panting from earlier exertions but now she was barely hanging on.

Slap, slap, slap, my hips mashed against her ass. Paige gave a breathless grunt each time I drilled her, and that was followed by a relieved sigh as I pulled back. By the desperation in her voice, I knew she wouldn't last much longer.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,288 Followers