Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,302 Followers

"Oh! My! Fucking! God!" she growled loudly.

I now knew what it felt like to have put my dick in a fire hose and had some asshat turn the water on. Paige's pussy juice had been plentiful the first time she had an orgasm. This time they were copious and forceful, and my penis was simply in the way; what got past stung the hell out of my ball sack.

Normally I have really good control over my sexual climax but I was being sorely tested. Worse, I couldn't simply pop out of Paige because that would cause her pain. The odds of her using birth control were next to nil and none, so it fell to me to find something to center my mind and not ejaculate.

"Zane, are you okay?" Barbie Lynn said in a hushed, worried tone. I could only nod. Paige was erratically pushing up and down on my dick, to the point where I grabbed her hips in order to not have a nasty accident when her muscles relaxed and my overstimulation ended.

"Don't...move," I panted painfully to Paige.

Paige didn't quite comply but I didn't blame her because her arms gave out and she slumped forward. I held up her rear by my hold on her hips. I carefully let her slide off my cock and finish splaying out on the bed. I sat back on my heels, breathing deeply and fighting for control.

"Come here, Baby," Barbie Lynn ordered, picking up on my distress.

I moved over Paige's leg toward Barbie and she joined me by turning around, meeting me half way.

"I've got this," she purred, as she wrapped my penis in one hand and placed her lips over the head. Despite Paige's vaginal fluids and some blood, Barbie loved it. She bobbed up and down twice before my resolve finally crumbled.

"Cumming," I gasped. Barbie Lynn shot me a quick grin, then pumped and sucked with renewed vigor. When I started ejaculating, Barbie Lynn made some half-hearted swallowing efforts but I knew she was holding something back. I smiled at her as I ran my hand through her honeyed locks.

When I finished unloaded into Barbie Lynn's mouth, I pulled her up, she leaned into my body, and we kissed. I tasted my semen on my tongue as we swapped fluids. Barbie Lynn licked her lips in a highly sensual manner as we broke our kiss. She gave me a little wink, acknowledging how much I'd changed her in our short time together: kinky, sexy, and beautiful.

"Whoa," whimpered Paige as she opened her eyes and looked in our direction. "That was intense." She sighed and took a deep breath. "I should have mentioned this earlier...you didn't need to pull out. I had...issues when I was little and my ovaries were removed. I'm never going to have children."

I switched back to Paige and kissed her on the forehead. This was probably time for some sympathy...if Paige had been anything approaching a normal girl.

"You fucking wait to tell me this now?" I chided her. "Do you have any idea the panic attack you put me through? I was stuck inside you and you were so damn hot I nearly lost it. I was trying to figure out what I was going to tell your father, damn it!"

"Father?" she seemed confused for a second, then, "Oh. Why would I ever marry you?"

"I'm a billionaire philanthropist genius playboy," I joked.

"You are Iron Man?" she mocked me.

"Or Batman, your choice," I volleyed back.

"If you hadn't made me feel so fantastic right now, I'd recode your computer to operate in Mandarin," she snickered. "Iron Man is one of my heroes and I will not have him mocked by the likes of you."

"Clearly, the first round of spanking didn't work, but I'm nothing if not persistent," I glowered.

Paige's hands flew to her vulnerable and still rather red backside.

"Don't you dare," she threatened. I pivoted, she flinched, then I leaned down and kissed her butt cheek. "What?" she murmured then I kissed her again and again. I slowly pried her hands away and soon had planted little signs of affection all over her tender, sore flesh.

"Kiss ass," Paige teased. I had to wonder if she was taking social lessons from Rio.

"Tell me something: how did you get to be so quiet? I'm normally pretty good at not letting anyone sneak up on me but you have done it to me twice already," I asked.

"That's not a totally stupid question," Paige answered.

"I have been basically friendless most of my life, if you don't count the internet. I was small, different, and was picked on. I learned to be quiet and go unnoticed," she explained. "I admit to having a harder time with you than with most people."

"Because I lived out in the jungle and became more observant?" I queried.

"No," she sighed in exasperation. "Because I've wanted to grab you and drag you back to my room since I first laid eyes on you, Zane. Mentally, you are unremarkable, but physically, you scream out 'Sex, sex, sex!'" That observation made Barbie Lynn laugh out loud. My pained and confused expression only caused them to laugh louder.

Someday I'm going to come out on top of one of these exchanges. Then I'm going to run away from school because I want to leave on a high note and I'm not likely to ever win a second time.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,302 Followers