Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"It didn't start out this way," I persisted. "What happened to change that for you two?" I wanted Rio to work this out in her head. Caring for another person was difficult for her, and that she could do this for Mercy was partially my fault.

"Honestly, it was the fear on Mercy's face when she rolled off of you that day," Rio sighed. "She wasn't afraid of me coming to slap you silly – you had that coming," she sneered. "But the fear of being sexy and sexual...she'd been drilled in the head so long that any sexual feeling was from the Devil that she felt devastated that you'd made her orgasm. I'm afraid I snapped; I had to do something," she confessed.

"And your answer was to make her your submissive sex toy?" I teased her.

"Hey, what can I say? I'm a freaking deviant myself. If you want the mediocre mainstream, call Dr. Drew," Rio grinned. "I'm all she's got and it is going to be a cold day in hell if I'm going to let some Bible-thumping asshole trap the beauty that is her body when she's wracked with pleasure in some cold, gray, sexless box."

"She's lucky to have a friend and protector like you," I whispered back. Her snarky reply was cut off by the look she was giving the stairwell to my domicile. Mercy Chaplain and a dark aspect girl had entered the area and were coming our way. Iona was coming our way as well.

"That is Vivian Phillips," Iona announced my visitor. I had no doubt she had a dozen useful facts on my latest guest too.

For her part, Vivian looked almost overwhelmed with the 'improvements' I'd made to the place.

"Mr. Braxton," Vivian said to me as she came to a stop before my sofa. I stood up and offered my hand. Rio stood and regarded Mercy. I guess I had to be happy they didn't fall over the sofa in a fit of sexual wrestling.

"So, Vivian, how do you want to handle this?" I inquired.

"You will stay in your room until I pick you up and you will stay in each class until I take you to your next class or activity," she strictly informed me.

"We'll see how that works out," I joked.

"No, Zane, that is how it is going to be," Vivian explained.

"Okay. What is going to happen if we miss one another?" I inquired.

"How can you miss me if you stay where I tell you to wait for me?" she stated firmly.

"No, I want to know what the repercussions are going to be after I've successfully avoided you," I asked pleasantly.

"Zane, the Board of Directors has directed the University to do this and if you dodge my duty, you will be expelled," Vivian responded patiently.

"So you don't know," I winked. "In that case, you can count on it that the next few months are going to be interesting for you."

"Mercy, you are going to have to sleep in my room if you hope to keep up with me," Rio taunted her guardian.

"If that is what it takes," Mercy shot right back.

"You still can't be there every second of the day," Rio bantered.

"If I have to keep a hand on you for the rest of the semester, I will," Mercy countered. I'd have been happy for both her and Rio if Mercy hadn't sounded so eager.

"Damn it," Rio snapped to me. "Mercy's got me so stymied and pissed off that I'm going to be up half the night working off my aggression." I rolled my eyes and Iona blushed as Paige and Valerie came up into the room.

"What's going on?" both Val and Paige asked.

"Mercy doesn't trust me so she's going to be with me every night from here on out," Rio pseudo-sulked. Valerie's groan was a lot more real and justified. I should have sensed the psychic chemistry going on around me; I could have used that bit of insight to run.

"You two..." Paige directed to Vivian and Mercy, "...should keep these two together as much as possible to minimize the damage they can do."

"Well they can't stay in my dorm room," Valerie sounded disappointed, "so they'll have to use Zane's bedroom. It is the only safe place to store them."

"I'm not going to spend time in Zane Braxton's bedroom," Vivian shook her head.

"Perhaps if you took a look at Zane's room before passing judgment," Iona offered. Vivian was about to make a rebuttal, then took another look around the room.

"Okay," she allowed.

Our little troop made our way to my screened-off area of the floor.

"Where are you going with this, Paige?" I asked my albino sexual siren quietly.

"Around the third time I drug Vivian to unconsciousness, she's going to figure out what's going on so a long-term solution suggests that your current girlfriends put you and Vivian together so that you can convert her to your side," Paige outlined with newfound tolerance.

"I'm too damn experienced with you to argue, Paige," I confessed.

"Your ability to be smarter than a hamster on a wheel is refreshing," Paige rewarded me with a stroke on the cheek. We stumbled at the entrance to my boudoir as Vivian had to take it in. She was so 'enraptured' with my extravagance that she missed Rio sneak up on Mercy from behind.

Rio put both hands under Mercy's skirt. One clearly coaxed along her buttocks while the left move around and began to gently caress her pubic area from the front.

"Someone's not wearing their underwear," I barely heard Rio whisper in Mercy's ear. "For being such a good girl, I'm going to do something special to you tonight; Zane's room at 10:00 o'clock."

Mercy obviously tingled all over at the news.

"Don't plan on getting any sleep," Rio teased softly, "I want the taste of hot little bitch-flesh on my tongue all night long, and since I can't have anyone worthwhile, I'll have...fuck it; I want you tonight, Mercy. Don't think for a minute that I care about you, though."

"Okay," Mercy turned halfway to Rio's lips, "I understand." Mercy did have this contented ephemeral smile on her face that I was hoping Rio didn't catch. If Rio did, she didn't show it, but then Rio hated to acknowledge that anyone cared for her.

"Thank Cordelia for me," I turned to Paige. I figured the only way Rio ended up with Mercy was someone rigged the process in her favor.

"That was me," Paige confessed. "I tried to stack the odds in your favor with Joy Jefferson but that didn't work out so well.

"Thank you," I expressed appreciatively.

"Thank me by hooking my legs over your elbows and fuck me standing up," Paige beamed raw sexual hunger my way. "I want to go bouncy, bouncy, bouncy on my personal pleasure toy." She finished by licking her lips. I wish she wouldn't refer to my cock as her toy or look at me the way a starving dog looks at a fresh pork chop.

Valerie motioned me forward now that Vivian had started walking around my bedroom.

"What is that platform for?" Vivian muttered to me once she realized I'd come to her side.

"It is my bed," I informed her. "Now do you see why you could sleep with me and we would both be okay?"

"I am not sleeping with you," Vivian insisted.

"I could sleep on one side and you could be on the other and we couldn't even touch fingers," I insisted.

"No," Vivian announced.

"I'll fight you for it," I gambled.

"What?" Vivian stared my way. Clearly, my move caught my friends off guard as well.

"You take me and I'll behave for a month. If I beat you, then you move into – my floor – for a month, and you still get to keep an eye on me," I offered.

"I am not staying in your room no matter what," Vivian declared indignantly.

"All the sofas are sleepers," I explained. "You wouldn't be in my room, plus you have your own shower and bathroom as well as the other amenities that have been put in."

"That is not going to happen," she insisted.

"Oh, my apology; I didn't know you were afraid of me," I shrugged.

"I'm not afraid of you, and I'm not going to be baited by you either," she shot back.

"Then fight me, pin me to the ground, and have things your way," I challenged her.

"Coach Gorman told us not to fight him alone if we could avoid it," Mercy jumped in. "If the Coach couldn't put him down quickly, you don't have a chance, Vivian."

That was so cold, and I'd have never thought Mercy could have pulled it off, luring Vivian in the way she did.

"Fine, let's go to the gym and settle this," Vivian growled her acceptance of my dare.

"Let's fight here," I countered.

"In your room?" she worried.

"In life, the arena you find yourself fighting in rarely presents itself as an even surface," I pointed out.

"That would be true, Ms. Phillips," Dana Gorman confirmed from the entrance.

"Dana," I exhaled with some relief.

"That would be Coach Gorman to you, delinquent," Dana smiled at me.

"Coach!" Mercy squealed, hugging the only real adult in the room. I was pleased to note that Vivian seemed genuinely happy at the news of Dana being back on the job too.

"Cool it, Mercy," Dana chuckled. "Technically, I'm still Ms. Gorman until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning when my re-instatement goes into effect." She patted Mercy on the back before they separated. "I am mildly curious as to what you are doing here in Zane's room, Vivian. I normally credit you with better sense."

"Are you saying I'm senseless, Coach Hot-cheeks?" Rio snickered at Dana.

"Rio, my understanding of you begins with your friendship with Zane, which pretty much explains every other insane stunt you two have been involved with since your arrival," Dana smiled back.

"Coach, I can explain," Vivian finally got out. "I was assigned to Zane as his guardian by the Board of Directors and they said...um..."

"That you should go to Zane's bedroom and get into a fight?" Dana concluded. Vivian gulped, nodded and then shook her head.

"Get used to it, Vivian," Coach nodded knowingly. "If you are going to be hanging around with Zane, you need to get used to things like this happening. These inexplicable events occur on a regular basis. By the way, Zane: Thank you."

"No problem, Coach," I grinned.

"What was that for?" Vivian asked.

"Zane fought to get my job back," Dana Gorman nodded.

"Why would he do that?" Vivian wondered. "You put him through hell."

"Yeah, I was asking myself the same question," Rio chimed in.

"She's good for the university," I answered, "and they were going to cancel the athletics program."

"Vivian, you should be more concerned how you are going to beat Zane," Dana stated.

"Valerie, could you get Vivian one of your sports bras and a pair of Rio's shorts?" I requested.

"I'm not going to strip in front of you," Vivian said indignantly as Valerie left to do as I asked.

"I'll leave the room if you like," I shrugged.

"I'll take video evidence," Rio leered at Vivian.

"Rio, I'll slam you inside one of Zane's wardrobes if you don't behave," Dana warned.

"Zane will stick up for me," Rio puffed out her chest defiantly.

"Yeah, I was considering that," Dana laughed. "That turns a six-second fight into a sixty-second fight, but you are still ending up in the closet."

"And to think Rio spent so many of her formative years coming out of the closet," Paige jabbed.

"Paige, I'd slap you for that but I know Zane doesn't want a bruise on that swank body of yours." Rio taunted the tender-fleshed albino Paige.

"I keep begging him to trade you to me for a night but Zane insists that you two are exclusive for now," Rio kept at it despite Paige's arousal. "I'm holding out for you, though."

"I'm confident that Zane will keep making the right decisions," Paige rose to the challenge.

"Wait," Vivian waved her hands sideways, "Zane is really sleeping with a bunch of women? I thought that was an exaggeration."

"Did I come at a bad time?" Barbie Lynn spoke up. She was holding a suitcase and a carry-on bag. Behind her was Millicent with one suitcase and Raven with a dress bag. I was reminded that Barbie Lynn would be moving back into the dorm as dorm mother in the morning, but she was currently between places and clearly expected to spend the night here, in my room, with me.

"Come on in," I offered Barbie Lynn as I crossed over to get her bag. Vivian stepped up and put a hand on my arm to stop me.

"Barbie Lynn will not be staying in your room tonight!" Vivian laid down the law.

"Vivian, you always ranked higher than me in the club hierarchy and I have a bad knee, but if you have a problem with me, face me, not Zane," Barbie Lynn growled.

"Don't worry, Babe," I soothed Barbie, "I'm working on a solution right now."

"Zane, slap this skank" (referring to Vivian), Rio snarled. "She put her hand on you so defend yourself all over her punk ass."

"Vivian is only doing her job," I addressed Rio. "I'm not going to hold that against her."

"Zane, is this another one?" Raven inquired about Vivian's sexual status with me.

"No. She's my official guardian, and as soon as I kick her ass, she's going to sleep on one of the main room's sofas for a month," I explained.

"No, when I win, I will exclude everyone from this floor except you, me and the dorm mother," Vivian countered.

Valerie came bolting into the room with the clothes, Opal, and Cappadocia.

"I will go change into shorts outside. Vivian, you change here. Coach, can you referee the match?" I tried to bring some order to the chaos. Vivian ground her teeth but took the clothes and started to strip before I got my own clothes.

"Zane, stay on - change in the corner. There are too many freshmen girls out there," Vivian conceded.

"You two should decide if you want to stick to Zane's bedroom or cover the entire floor," Dana stated.

"I leave that to Vivian," I allowed. Vivian chose the full floor and Dana decided that things would remain cluttered – the students would remain on the floor as obstacles to fight around, believing we were good enough to not smack a civilian.

"Good job, Vivian," Dana congratulated her senior student. "Use the terrain to counter his reach advantage.

"Any advice for me?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't get that pretty face beaten up," she smiled snidely at me.

"That will teach Zane to take your side on anything," Rio sneered.

"I'm not on your faction's side, Rio," Dana confirmed, "but it doesn't mean Zane and I aren't friends."

"I'm fine," I assured Rio. "Tell us when, Coach." Dana looked Vivian and I over.

"Go!" she snapped.

Vivian caught me off guard by running away but I quickly gave chase. She compounded the situation by scrambling across a pool table in play then kicking at me when I came around the side. She followed up on that advantage with a series of punches that drove me over the back of a chair. Girls were screaming, squealing, and running all around us.

She advanced around the chair so I bolted over the closest sofa. Now Vivian pursued. She launched a flying kick over the sofa. I folded under it and was a millisecond faster on the recovery. My punch hit her in the ribs and pushed her back. A flurry of blows rained down on me. I tried to drive her back but Vivian's technique was too close to perfect for me to beat through.

Vivian switched up with a series of swift front kicks to buy some room, then started maneuvering again.

"She's a righty," Valerie told me. That meant she was right-handed, thus she made most of her attacks and blocks from the right, covering the left instinctively. Since the right was not significantly stronger in most athletes, you could wear down an opponent by concentrating your attacks on the over-extended right, or so the theory went.

Even then, it took two minutes to catch her calf with a kick and put her down. She rolled out of my attempted hold but ended up on her ass, back to a chair.

"Five-minute break," I offered. Vivian blinked but took the hand I offered to help her stand up. "Drink," I motioned to the juice dispenser. She looked at me funny, then went to get one.

"Be careful, Vivian; he's trying to get inside your head, convince you he's not such a bad guy," Dana counseled her female student.

"No kind words for me?" I joked.

"I already know you are a good guy, Zane. The only reason you cut Vivian some slack was that you would rather have her friendship than the win, which is far more dangerous to Vivian," Dana winked at me.

I took a Grapefruit juice while Vivian drank some Gatorade, both with our backs to the sink. I caught her stealing some looks my way.

"Next time I'll pin you," she told me while looking away.

"We both have to be thinking that or we wouldn't be fighting," I responded.

"The difference is that I am right," she said as we made eye to eye contact.

"FFU doesn't teach you to be second best," I nodded, which brought a smile to her face.

"Thirty seconds," Iona warned us. We picked spots ten feet apart and were ready when Dana gave the word.

Since my previous strategy had relied on attrition, Vivian went for a quick, lightning series of attacks. She rebounded off sofas, tables, and chairs as she drove me about the room. At a crucial moment she drove her foot into my thigh above the knee and sent me sprawling into a crowd of observers. As Vivian closed in for the kill, I spilled a startled freshman into her.

By the time she disentangled herself from my distraction, I was on my feet. Her glare told me she didn't approve of my move. We crashed together; she leveraged me over and threw me onto a sofa. We grappled and rolled off the sofa and onto the floor. Vivian rammed an elbow into my throat but I wedged a knee under her hips and propelled her over my head.

"You've done a good job, Coach Gorman," Valerie lauded Dana on Vivian's performance.

"She's either three or four on the team," Dana informed the group. "It is her or Evangeline fighting for third, with Cappadocia and Wilhelmina being second and first."

"You have some weird damn names at this school," Valerie commented.

"This from an outlaw biker chick with the handle of Valkyrie?" Dana teased. "Of course, I'm also still trying to figure out how a guy who is knocking boots with Barbie Lynn Masters is giving the time of day to Paige here."

"Hey!" Paige squawked. "Zane thinks I am very good at sex, I'll have you know."

"Trouble," Barbie Lynn moaned. Vivian had faked me out and put a foot into my stomach that sent me cartwheeling. Me, I'd have kicked me in the calves and thighs to weaken me up but Vivian went for a stomp to my diaphragm. I rolled away, then kicked out. This is where my greater reach came into play; Vivian couldn't fall back fast enough and I put my heel into her hip.

I was up a hair before Vivian could make a counterstrike. I rolled her thrust under my arm, caught the limb and rolled the two of us onto the ground. She placed a hand underneath her and tried to shake free of me. I locked her arm, twisted, and leaned into her body.

"Do you give?" I asked softly. I had her pinned and I doubted anyone here besides Dana could have escaped.

"No," she hissed. I could sense people gathering around.

"Time for another five-minute break?" I inquired a little louder. Vivian gave one last surge of resistance, then relaxed.

"Fine," she grumbled, "five minutes." I rolled off and offered her a hand.

Vivian ignored it, choosing to get on all fours, then stand. She was about to walk way when she turned and extended her hand to me. She shook and headed back to the closest bar.

"Zane?" at least five different girls asked me at once. I wasn't sure why I'd let Vivian up either.

"Dude, if you lose this, I am personally going to use my strap-on on your ass," Rio growled.

"I'm going to go home and start researching the most painful applications of acupuncture possible," Paige enlightened us all.

"I'll take care of your hurts," Barbie Lynn sympathized.

"You are such a slut," growled Rio.

"No," Opal interceded. "I think that Brandi, Barbie Lynn and I are going to be taking comfort with Zane when the rest of you bimbos have lost faith in him, leaving him lost and forlorn."

"How many of you am I going to have to fight off?" Vivian sounded worried. It was beautiful music to my ears, not to be blamed for once.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers