Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"Now consider his interest in Belle; she's probably a poor girl raised in a college town. That means she could have gone to college but was already soured on the whole establishment idea by a string of college fuck wads. Her sister went on to become a Law-dog that busts UV assholes all day long; Belle became an ass-kicker who flaunts her body at a bar frequented by the very higher education types that screwed with her in high school," Valarie continued. I wasn't sure how much of this Val was fabricating but it didn't matter.

"Now she dangles her forbidden fruit in front of them, yet none ever get a taste -- am I wrong?" Valarie queried. "You see an outlaw biker and think they are too lazy or stupid to get a real job. I see someone who wants to do their own damn thing -- you don't fuck with us and we don't fuck with you."

"Belle is smarter than you think she is, Willa, or whoever you are. If you don't think you are fucked yet, consider this: When was the last time Belle gave a college guy the time of day, much less walked one out of a beat-down dictated by her chapter president?" Valarie smirked. "Zane had me fighting side-by-side with him against half of the FFU faculty and students so I can attest to his peculiar form of magic."

"Fuck," Willa growled.

"Now, get on your knees and blow him so we can all go about our business," Valarie rumbled back.

"I'm still in the midst of a no-sex weekend so I'm going to say 'No'," I intervened.

"Can't we just shake and part as friends?" Willa tried.

"At least kiss him," Valarie suggested.

"Val, stop it. We have some level of understanding and that's good enough for now," I told her. I was checking on Valarie's okay so I only saw Willa's closure at the last moment.

One look into her eyes told me she was deceiving herself that this was going to be a quick kiss to get it over with. Our lips met and my hands found their way to her hips. I pulled her to me without trapping her. A few seconds later she broke the kiss. I could read the confusion in her eyes. Her plan was to do it and be done but her impulse was to come back again.

She kissed me again but his time, her tongue caressed my lips and I let it slip in. After that, I really couldn't stop myself from kissing her back intensely. Soon my lips wandered to her cheeks, chin, and neck before nibbling on an ear until she moaned and thrust up against my body.

"Ugh...ah, fuck," Willa moaned. "It has been too damn long." I rotated us around, pressing Willa's back against my car.

I lowered my body down Willa's, nibbling and tickling with my tongue as I did so until I was chewing on the top of her low-cut t-shirt.

"You are not happily married, are you?" I inquired between a tongue stroke and some suction.

"Mmmm...ah, no." she replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't want you to do something you'll regret," I answered before working my way back up her throat. Willa lolled her head back, extending her throat for my attention.

"Nope," she gulped with sexual tension, "no one at all." That was my cue to work with both hands to pull her shirt out of her jeans. That done, I let my fingers roam under the shirt and caress the flesh of her stomach.

"Oh...stop that -- no, wait, don't stop...yessss," Willa moaned. When her shirt was high enough, I began working over her tender flesh. She was clearly getting into it but I wanted more from her. I popped the button on her jeans and unzipped them. Willa's underwear was appropriately lacy. I pulled the panties down as I peeled the jeans open until I could make out her finely trimmed landing strip.

I kissed along the line from her pussy fur to her hip bringing forth a hearty moan of pleasurable release. My fingers made small circles back to her ass, squeezing both cheeks and rubbing them together. Willa was stroking the top of my head and lightly yanking on my hair. I took that to be a positive endorsement of my efforts so far.

When I started back up her body, Willa spread her legs wide apart and coaxed me along. I got to the base of her bra; I could sense her nervousness so I stopped pushing up her shirt there and went back to her shoulder. I had just made it back to Willa's lips when Valarie cleared her throat.

"Excuse me, but I do have somewhere else to be," Valarie teased us. Willa had to reorient herself. The look she gave me was somewhat accusatory but happily, it transformed into some level of understanding.

"Damn, you are sexy," she purred. She rested her elbows on my shoulders and looked me over with sensuality on her lips.

"I mean, you really are sexy and I want to do this again -- and we didn't even have sex yet," Willa grinned.

"What makes you think we are going to have sex? Don't we have a professional relationship?" I mused. Willa reacted by putting more pressure on my shoulders, then hopping up so she could put her legs around my waist.

"I kinda-sorta owe you," she gave me a wicked look. "Besides, you might like it." I had to dissuade her somehow; my life had far too many complications to get this close to the Warlords right now.

"I don't know, Willa. I like lots and lots of anal sex," I cautioned her. I figured that would buy me some space.

"Oh," she grunted, "I love it. A big cock like yours would feel fantastic in my ass," she added with a deep pant. Wow, that backfired spectacularly. Maybe I should inform her that I've been called needle dick by women who know me well. To add insult to injury, Valarie broke out in uproarious laughter.

"There you go, Tiger," Val chuckled. "That will keep her in her place. It just so happens her place is face down and ass up with you riding roundup." Willa took a deep breath, then dismounted me. She patted me on the chest and gave me one final kiss.

"We need to be going," she sighed. "I'll make sure to stay in touch."

Valarie and I waited behind as Willa got on her ride and drove away. Only then did Valarie give me one last jibe herself.

"Dude, I swear your lips are dusted with cocaine because I've never seen women act so nuts around a normal guy," she teased.

"Are you saying I'm abnormal?" I shot back.

"Ha," she laughed. "I'm calling it like I see it. I'd caution you about a girl and handcuffs but you have six sets that I know of so all I can advise is dodging when they shoot at you and lawyer up the moment they read you your rights...and I'm gone."

Her bike roared to life and she peeled out, leaving me to contemplate what further screw-ups I'd added to my life.

Girls...all I can say in any of our defenses is that none of us had been to a college block party except Rio, and we were dumb enough to listen to her advice on what to wear and what it would be like. We didn't even know how screwed we were until we arrived at the party destination and by then, it was too late. My only excuse was that Vivian had sworn Rio and Mercy had behaved themselves last night. Of course, first we had to get the clothes we were going to wear.

The salesgirls eyed us with a devilish curiosity when we filed into the chic women's boutique -- the only one in town. I was getting away with jeans and a red t-shirt from a local band called "Confetti". According to Rio, girls had to dress 'rough and ready', which translated to tight leather pants, shot boots, and either halter tops or sleeveless shirts.

In retrospect, I should have known that when the salesgirls began regarding me as a pimp, I'd fucked up royally.

"What do you think?" Barbie Lynn came flouncing over to where I was sitting, showing off her bright yellow halter top (that wasn't much into halting anything) and buckskin pants with the prerequisite frills along the outside of each leg.

"Don't those things come with a bra?" I gulped. On the grave of my Viking ancestors, I swear those two orbs were just -- right there, free and mouth-wateringly delicious.

"What?" Barbie pouted. "Don't you like them?" she leaned forward, pressed her boobs together, and wiggled them in front of me.

"Best ever," I panted. Barbie Lynn glowed at that declaration, then turned around and presented her ass mere inches from my face.

"Better than this?" she taunted.

"Ah!" I cried out; my pledge was in immoral danger. I tried to get out of my chair by brushing by her tush but only managed to flip the chair over on its side with me still in it.

Eyes tracked me as I struggled to stand.

"It has the Zane seal of approval," Barbie Lynn addressed the room. "I'll take it."

"Wait! Zane? THE Zane?" One of the salesgirls inquired. Multiple girls nodded. "That would make you the girl in the shower," she directed to Barbie Lynn.

"Sure thing," Barbie Lynn boasted.

"You've got -- stamina," the other girl blushed, "both of you."

"That's where I've seen all of you before," the first girl said as she put it all together. "Except you," she pointed at Vivian. "Honestly, I was suspicious it was a porn hoax. I mean, what kind of guy scores that many hot babes?"

"Mmmm," Rio patted Mercy's bottom, "we're hot babes."

"Are you two really -- actually..." the second girl stammered to Rio. "You do those things?"

"Do you mean is she my bitch toy? Then yes, she is," Rio answered smugly. "Mercy, lift your top." Mercy paled, gulped, but did as requested. Rio put her arms around Mercy's midsection and pulled her close, latching onto a nipple as they came together.

"No!" Vivian shouted. "There will be no public displays of pornography." Rio made a lip-smacking noise as her lips released Mercy's breast. Mercy kept her shirt raised as Rio looked back to the salesgirl.

"Satisfied?" Rio gloated. The girl nodded in stunned amazement and Vivian coughed as a reminder. "Mercy, you can lower your shirt now," Rio added without even looking at Mercy.

"Wow, this is so weird." The first girl shook her head, then that light came on and she looked at me with amazement and amusement. "You are trying for your 'No Sex' weekend? Well, if we can't get you laid before this weekend, we aren't selling you the right clothes."

"I'm counting on it," Paige smirked. Her choice was a slick black bustier and leather pants that laced up on the side. In fact, they were more lacing on the sides and less leather. I'm not saying she looked bad; I merely vowed to get a few pictures of her in the outfit for my spank bank collection -- not that I have any realistic hope of spanking the monkey anytime soon.

Whoa, are women I don't even know now ganging up on me? What the hell?

Adelaide and Ginger, our two salesgirls, went all out to get the ladies the skimpiest outfits allowed by law. I didn't mention the occasion because that would make me feel bad about not inviting them.

"So, what are you getting all dressed up...or down for?" Ginger asked innocently enough.

"Oh, there is a college-student-only bloc party tonight. Zane got an invite and he's sneaking us in with him," Iona responded with the naiveté of a girl who had nil knowledge of social networking or class distinction.

"Oh," Ginger muttered, and cast a sideways glance to Adelaide before looking at me. "Well, Addie's husband doesn't like doing that kind of stuff," she said lamely, "and Finn, my boyfriend, has to work late anyway." She was giving me an out and I wanted to take it. Somehow this seemed to be one too many times sticking out my neck foolishly. I'd already bent my invitation by inviting my FFU crowd.

I then told myself that I'd double back and invite them -- on the sly. I recalled the little discussion Valarie had with Willa only a few hours ago. Yes, I could act like your standard college dick and tell the townies it was okay to come in the back door. If I did that, I could only pray Rio punched me in the face. I'd say 'kick me in the nuts' but I clearly didn't have any.

"Ginger and Adelaide, we are gathering by the water tower around 9:45 before we head to the spot," I told her. "You and your guys join us there and we'll go in as a group. It is the warehouse on Hammond Street and the word is 'Comet', in case you show up later."

"Oh, I'm not sure we can make it," Adelaide responded. What she was also saying was 'are you sure you know what you are doing?'

"There is one condition," I added. Now the two salesgirls were suspicious. "You have to dress like the rest of them do," I motioned to my girls. "You sold these ladies these clothes so it is only fair you dress similarly." Now the two exhaled, then smiled and groaned playfully. They could hardly say no after the money they'd taken from me -- my credit card, actually. If I carried that much cash and a cop searched me, I'd mistake me for a drug dealer too.

"We'll see what we can do," Ginger evaded.

"Oh, that won't be a problem," Opal chimed in. "Go around the store and pick out what you want; Zane will pay for it."

"For the love of God, would you stop spending my money? You are as bad as Rio," I griped.

"Who is trying to be worse to you than I am?" Rio sounded both offended and up to the challenge of making me even more miserable than I was.

"Oh, come on, Zane," Brandi complained. "You are a gazillionaire."

"You've been listening to Rio," I shot back and glared Rio's way.

"It was Mercy who told me that," Brandi corrected me. I shifted my gaze to Mercy, as did Rio.

"We'll talk when we get outside," Rio cautioned Mercy, who seemed decidedly uneasy.

I had to hand it to Ginger and Adelaide; for ten minutes they showed constraint -- and then they went bonkers.

I really don't think a woman can wear a pink gossamer scarf wrapped around her chest and call it clothing but Ginger was giving it a shot. Ginger had a small chest - 32A -- but her nipples were works of art. I couldn't keep quiet about them.

"Ginger, if your boyfriend lets you walk around in your domicile with a top on, he's committing crimes against the male and female -- worship of the female form," I blathered.

Ginger blinked, and then blushed before grinning at me wickedly.

"Yes?" she prodded me. I took that as an invitation to walk up, bend at the waist until I was at eye level with her chest. Her nipples swelled under my scrutiny.

"Zane, if you lick or bite them, I will stomp on your foot and break some toes," Vivian warned me.

I was, in my estimation, good. I leaned forward a few more inches until I could blow forcefully upon each nipple. Ginger rolled forward on the tip of her toes, thrusting her chest forward, but I retreated just in time. She fell back and I pursued with long, continuous breaths this time. Her nipples didn't come out and say 'Hi' -- they launched rescue flares and lit bonfires on the beaches of my desire.

Ginger was moaning and whimpering as she kept trying to force physical contact while I kept frustrating her. Her thighs were working back and forth as her pussy began burning her up.

"Ginger," Adelaide worried, "what about Finn?"

"I know," pleaded Ginger, "but you've seen the dick on this guy and he's driving me crazy-horny -- and he hasn't even touched me yet."

"Friends," Adelaide insistently reminded Ginger. "All his friends are here and watching."

"I'll be her friend," Brandi volunteered, though Opal hooked her waist before she could show everyone how much of a friend she wanted to be.

"Oh, we don't mind," Rio remarked. "Most nights with Zane are a learning experience for all of us."

"I mind," grumbled Paige.

"Paige, honey, he always comes home to us," Barbie Lynn reassured Paige.

"Besides, we know where he's sleeping tonight and who will be with him," Iona added.

"Fine, okay," Paige decided. "Zane," she beckoned me with a 'come hither' finger curl.

"Sorry, Paige," I quickly responded between puffs of air on Ginger's nipples, "I'm busy."

"Zane," Paige warned me.

"Paige, not now," I grumped.

"Zane!" Paige became more insistent. I didn't respond so what she said next was inevitable. "Zane, bouncy, bouncy." My groan was fueled by stymied lust; I stood up and walked over to Paige.

Once I was in front of her, I used both hands to brush Paige's hair off her shoulder blades. I brought my hands together at the back of her head, wrapping my left hand in her ponytail while dropping my right down her side before snaking it to the small of her back. I pulled the hair back gently, tilting her head up as I pressed my hand on the small of her back until we were rubbing against one another.

I leaned in for a slow, intensive kiss which Paige intercepted by standing on her toes. Our kiss was a see-saw affair that saw our tongues roll together and our lips shifting from lingering touch to gentle caress that lasted over a minute.

"What are they doing? Or more like it, what is she doing to him to make him do that?" Adelaide quizzed the ladies.

"Oh, that's a game they play," Rio explained. "He pretends she's a witch who has put a spell on him and she pretends she's going to be the first Mrs. Zane Braxton."

"Say those words and Zane will perform any sexual act on you that you desire," Barbie Lynn teased.

"No, it doesn't work like that," Iona got out right before Ginger interrupted.

"Zane, bouncy, bouncy," Ginger demanded. That earned a round of chuckles.

"Sorry -- I tried that too," Brandi admitted. "Apparently each girl has to find her own command phrase."

"Are you okay now?" I whispered to Paige. I really had to deal with these girls going wacky around me; we had things to do before the party started.

"You are worth every gold doubloon I've spent on you," she smiled back.

"Um, I'm the one spending money on you," I corrected her. Paige turned half-way around, bumped me with her hip, and wiggled her ass.

"As I said, you are worth every coin," she winked. Hardy-har-har.

"Okay, friends and acquaintances, let's finish with our purchases," I commanded. "We've still got some ground to cover before tonight."

"What else do we have to do?" groaned Vivian.

"I'm getting Mercy tattooed," Rio grinned with a dire mirth. "I want a design right above the ass, both subtle and understated; I don't know if I'm going with '1-800-HOT-SLUT' or 'Nothing Under 6" Allowed'."

"No, you are not!" growled Vivian. "No way, no how. Zane?"

"Vivian, Rio is yanking your chain," I calmed my guardian. "You have to understand that Rio wouldn't put anything on Mercy that she wouldn't wear herself. She definitely wouldn't put something on Mercy that Mercy couldn't live with; trust me on that."

"That's right, Viv," Rio chortled. "I can't tell you how many times I've regretted having 'Eat at the Clam Shack' tattooed right below the beltway."

"You don't have a tattoo there!" Vivian countered.

"Someone's been peeking," Rio skewered Vivian with a shark-like grin. Iona shook her head and walked up to Vivian, presenting her phone.

"Here is the design they've chosen," Iona explained. It was an intricate weaving of lines and shadows I'd been shown once before.

"See, in this end is Songs of Solomon 2:16 and on the other end is a Chi Rho woven into the greater design. It clearly has Christian imagery," Iona explained.

"It's --" Vivian sounded surprised -- "actually rather -- nice looking."

"What's Songs of Solomon 2:16?" Ginger inquired.

"'My lover is mine and I am' -- it should say 'his' but I think in this case it is 'hers'," I answered.

"That's sweet," Adelaide said.

"You can bet it was Mercy's choice, then," Opal smirked.

"No, it was Rio's idea," Mercy grumbled angrily at Opal. Rio wasn't making eye contact with anyone.

"I wanted to go with Song of Solomon 8:6 -- 'Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame,' but I like her choice much more."

"That's Rio, keeping it simple and uncomplicated," I grinned.

"Bro, are you saying I'm stupid?" Rio teased.

"Well, yes, but you make it an asset," I teased right back.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers