Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,299 Followers

Hope pushed halfway over my chest and Iona turned away from me so they could watch the proceedings. Mercy was shivering like a leaf in a thunderstorm. Rio moved up so that her face was inches away from Paige's. I could see Paige contemplating her next action before she leaned into Rio. They each placed a hand behind the other's head to keep them close as they kissed.

"You smart-ass hooker," Rio snickered. "What flavor is that?" Mercy was cresting toward her orgasm unattended while Rio made small talk with Paige.

"Mango – lip balm and mouth wash," Paige beamed triumphantly. Rio snorted.

"Really start hammering the bitch," Rio ordered/requested. Paige nodded. She slowly drew back until only the tip of the fake phallus remained in Mercy's rectum before savagely slamming it all the way in as hard as she could.

Mercy squealed through her gag and began to violently spasm. Rio dismounted Mercy and flopped beside her partner's head.

"Don't you dare lose it, Cum-Bunny," Rio pressed Mercy. "Disappoint me and you will get nothing until the weekend. I won't let you touch anyone, even yourself. Are we clear?"

Mercy sobbed and nodded while her body teetered on the precipice of total collapse. Paige was displeased with Mercy's resistance and began spanking her thighs and buttocks hard enough to leave imprints. Rio kept stroking Mercy's hair and urging her to hang on. At the pinnacle of the moment I knew Mercy could not go on, Rio spoke softly into her ear.

"You annoying whore," she said, "I am so proud to be with you. Don't ever leave – now cum." Mercy's resulting climax was so powerful that her muscle spasms knocked Paige back on her heels knocking the strap-on mostly out of her ass. Mercy squirted, really squirted, onto Paige's lap, with even more juice shooting and coating Mercy's thighs and my sheets.

Up front, Mercy was cursing up a storm through her gag, grinding the fabric between her teeth with tears streaming out of her clenched eyes. Before her thrashing subsided, Rio had pulled the gag off and was kissing her fiercely on the lips, again and again. Mercy curled into a ball and Rio immediately wrapped her arms and legs around her Sub, keeping her presence light but comforting.

Rio saw our attention being directed their way and mouthed: 'Best Bitch Ever!' using her eyes to exaggerate the force of the words. Paige was still looking over the sticky mess that she had become.

"Put the contraption to soak in the big sink and take a shower," I suggested. Paige could see no flaw in my suggestion so she gave me a wink, unstrapped the device, and made her way out of the room.

When my eyes snapped back from watching a naked Paige exit, I saw that Hope's focus was on me.

"That looked fun," Hope stated clinically. "It is not for me but it definitely looked like they all felt...cleaner in a spiritual sense when they were done. I would never have suspected. In fact, I thought being bound was debasing and weak."

"It is called bondage and it is part of a sexual practice called BDSM – bondage, discipline, sadomasochism," I explained. "It definitely isn't for everyone, and certainly isn't as bizarre as Iona's furry fetish."

"Zane," Hope glared, "I saw a CSI episode on furries and you can't be an Asian or Asian-American high school girl in the United States and not know about cosplay; Iona and I are not into either one of those lifestyles I'm pretty sure."

While Hope was distracting me with her knowledge of other sexual subcultures, Iona snuck a hand beneath me and pinched my right butt cheek.

"Ow," I jumped. "What was that for, Beautiful?" I pleaded to Iona.

"I wanted to?" she responded meekly.

"That sounds like a perfectly good reason to me," I smiled. I would be somewhat offended if it was someone else but Iona was special; like Rio, she would always have my back, but unlike my chaotic fiend, she never abused my trust (or so I thought).

"Do me a favor?" Iona requested.

"Sure, anything for you," I answered right off the bat.

"Make her happy," Iona's eyes sparkled as the flickered to Hope. "Tickle my ear when you finish."

"Sure," I sighed with feigned regret, "if I have to."

"Thank you, Iona," Hope snorted in amusement, "I've got it from here."

"Nite-nite," Iona yawned, then rolled over and pretended to drop off to sleep. Like that was going to happen anytime soon!

"What no- – " Hope got out before I rolled on top of her. I used one leg to wedge hers open, then settled between them as I lowered my body down. Hope looked at me quizzically.

"Touch me wherever you like," I instructed. I showed her what I meant by kissing her cheek, then edging around to suck on her earlobe.

Hope led off with her fingertips running along the muscles of my forearms and following a twisted trail up to my shoulders. With equal care, she began rubbing her toes along my calves, up to my knees and lower thighs. This had the added benefit of rotating her hips so that her pubic hair scratched along the veins of the base of my cock.

"You know this is going to make field work with you far more difficult," Hope murmured.

"Now you know what I've been going through for a month," I teased her back. "Now you know how I feel naked under your touch and so do I."

"You touch yourself much?" Hope giggled. Iona did her best to smother her own mirthful reaction.

"Maybe you should come to my bed more often to keep my hands otherwise occupied," I suggested. Hope arched her back, thrusting her breasts into my chest and laughed lyrically.

"Touché," Hope conceded. "I wondered if I was imposing on your hospitality, wanting to spend tonight with you. Now I'm feeling as if I've been lured in and seduced by your masculine wiles."

"Zane...manipulating somebody!" Valarie gave a comedic gasp. "Well, there is always a first time for our ham-handed Lothario to launch a plot that doesn't involve him getting an extra fish stick for dinner."

"Ham-handed," Barbie Lynn mused. "His fingers are smoking but hardly ham-like," which she emphasized by rubbing her hand over her crotch.

"Do you often stick smoked country ham between your thighs, Barbie-Baby?" Valarie taunted.

"Only when your magic tongue and fingers aren't available," Barbie Lynn volleyed right back.

"Oh, you did not say that!" Valarie choked. She vaulted on top of Barbie Lynn and the two started wrestling. Vivian scooted toward the edge and fended off the combatants from rolling over her.

"When we graduate and drag you back to our dungeon to live, are you going to miss other bed partners having these mid-coital conversations?" Hope smirked.

"You underestimate your ability to focus my attention," I countered. When you are in bed with someone, you are in bed with THAT person, or so I believe. Hope's look sizzled, her body heated up, and she pulled me so close and tight, I couldn't make out any details beyond her eyes.

"I hate them," Hope purred.

"Who?" I worried. You don't want one good friend to hate another good friend. You really don't want a good friend with marksmanship skills out the ass not liking someone you have become attached to.

"Christina and Heaven," she sighed, but I knew she wasn't serious. "Christina because you would rather be with her and Heaven because she has you."

"Hope," I maneuvered so I could stroke her cheek, "I can't promise you or anyone else anything beyond this school year. Neither one of us qualifies as 'normal' by any definition of the word. I certainly like being with you, if that matters...and not just in bed. You are beautiful, intense, and serious in a way we shouldn't be."

"Serious is not the most intimate of descriptions," Hope joked, "but I think I know what you mean. As chaotic as your life is, I think we balance each other out." I didn't need words to agree with that; I let us return to our game of touch, kiss, and lick. We were getting back into a playful tempo when the fight between Valarie and Barbie Lynn ended.

There was no hot, spontaneous lesbian eruption; it devolved into Valarie having Barbie Lynn pinned with her wrists on the pillow held over her head. Valarie was trying to administer a 'Wet Willy' (sticking a finger, or tongue, into your opponent's ear) and finally succeeding.

"I give – I give," squealed Barbie Lynn. "Anything, just stop."

"Anything?" Valarie prodded suggestively. Barbie Lynn's very ample bosom heaved with each deep breath she took, which had the effect of rubbing them in circles against Valarie's dangling breasts.

"Come with me to the Southwest this summer," Valarie demanded. Barbie Lynn was still giving it serious thought when Paige came traipsing back in, drying her hair.

"Where in the Southwest?" Paige inquired. Valarie sat up on Barbie Lynn and looked over her shoulder at the albino lass.

"West of Laredo, East of the Pacific, South of Denver and North of Mexico," Valarie answered. "Santé Fe, Vegas, the Painted Desert...places like that." I didn't see coming what happened next.

"Valarie, would you consider allowing to me come along?" Paige asked politely.

"You really want to impress Zane that much?" Valarie divined Paige's intention.

"That, and he's most likely going with Rio as well," Paige responded, "so you are going to need all the help you can get." Rio didn't respond verbally – Mercy was still recovering – but glared with venom.

"What do you add to our little expedition?" Valarie asked.

"I'll do it," Barbie Lynn interjected. "I wasn't sure what I was going to do after graduation but seeing more of the world will do me good – and I hear it is cold in the desserts at night and I don't want Zane to catch a chill," she adds with a smile.

"I speak Spanish, plus a strong understanding of electronics, botany, and computers," Paige continued with a twinge of annoyance toward Barbie.

"Fine – both are in. We are getting our rides tomorrow afternoon at five," Valarie announced.

"Zane," Hope whispered, "I appreciate the silence of our first date now more than ever."

"We can go back to your place?" I offered.

"Oh, Chastity would love that," Hope snickered playfully. "I'm afraid if you don't ravish her in the next few weeks, she is going to rape Heaven."

"I'll keep that in mind, but right now I want to be where I am...with you," I kissed Hope's nose.

"Can I try something, Zane?" Hope turned serious and introspective.

"Of course," I said.

"Paige, come over here with me," Barbie Lynn suggested. The blonde wiggled over so that Valarie fell to the far side and indicated that Paige should join her.

"You only want to sex up my body," Paige accused Barbie Lynn, as she hopped onto the foot of the bed and put her fists defiantly on her hips.

"But of course I do, Paige-shugah," Barbie Lynn licked her lips, "now get over here and give me a taste."

"Oh. In that case..." Paige scampered over and reclined next to the dynamite blonde. Barbie Lynn had a strong, subtly alluring persona while Paige was constantly aggressive.

"A naked Paige Zeller sexual molesting an equally naked Barbie Lynn Masters will go down as yet another thing I never thought I'd see," Hope mused.

"Be careful who you think is molesting who," I cautioned Hope. A few seconds later Paige shook and fluttered. Barbie Lynn had slid a stealthy hand between Paige's thighs.

"Ooohhh...someone's been a bad little kitty," Barbie Lynn cooed, "A bad, soaking wet little kitty." Paige hiccupped, then shuddered again. "Does kitty need to be petted," Barbie asked as she stroked Paige's love box, "or does kitty need to be spanked?" And Barbie Lynn spanked Paige's cunt lightly, making Paige jerk.

"Master, I stand corrected," Hope nodded her head to me in respect of my sexual insight.

"You wanted to do something?" I brought Hope back on track.

"Yes, Zane, yes I did," Hope smiled. "Please lie on your back and close your eyes." It was my turn to nod as I complied with her wishes. She settled her haunches on my crotch and waited a moment.

First was a kiss, followed in slow progression by a finger, nose, earlobe, toe, two fingers coated in her juices, two fingers coated in Paige's juices, a nipple (most likely the right), her other nipple coated in Barbie Lynn's juices, Valarie's tongue (given away by the movement toward me), Hope's tongue, her other big toe, and ending with her lips and tongue. The anticipation of what was coming next was fun. As Hope reclined on top of me, Mercy finally began to stir.

"Were you a good little tramp tonight?" Rio panted hungrily at her partner.

"Yes...I – was I?" Mercy rasped. She was fighting to stay awake, her fatigue a heavy burden to bear.

"The Slut will say 'Yes Mistress; yes I was allowed to be good tonight'," Rio nuzzled Mercy's neck, ear, and jaw.

"Yes, Mistress," Mercy purred. "My wonderfully annoying Mistress allowed me to be good tonight." Rio spanked Mercy's burning hot butt flank hard. Mercy flinched and cried out in pain.

"Did I tell you to adlib, you annoying, frustrating skank," Rio taunted her, "or is my whore clever enough to sneak in an undeserved spanking?"

Mercy buried her face in a pillow but I could swear she was smiling.

"Nipple clamps for you in the morning, and I'm getting those bitches pierced on Saturday, got it?" Rio clarified the point by rolling each nipple between her forefinger and thumb. Mercy nodded but kept her face in the pillow. "Fine, let's get underneath the covers. Snuggle up with me to keep me warm, and you had better suckle my nipples.

Rio took up her normal sleeping area, avoiding the wet spot, with Mercy at her side, her tongue playing with Rio's left nipple.

"Mercy," Rio whispered. Mercy kept tongue-flicking the nipple but looked up.

"You rock," Rio said even softer. Mercy pulled more of her weary body over Rio as the nipple play continued and Rio began stroking her paramour's hair lovingly. In that relationship, it was getting harder to determine who the 'better' half was.

I searched around blindly for some lube, which had 'mystically' migrated under Barbie Lynn's pillow.

"Hope, put some oil on my cock and on your ass cleft," I told my Korean princess. She barely broke her iron mask of indifference before taking the bottle and doing as directed. I caught sight of Valarie, Vivian, and Barbie Lynn all peeking my way.

I imagined it was the curiosity about my apparent decision to 'break' Hope in anally.

"Hope, point my cock up and mount it," I directed. In theme with the game the two of us played, Hope took my commands without question, even to the point where her virginity was in question.

"Push it back," I stopped Hope's decent as it contacted her rather moist slit. She pushed back a little. Being a virgin, she probably wasn't sure where in the vagina a penis should penetrate. "Farther back," I insisted, then again, "no, still farther." I felt my rod separate her ass cheeks as Hope slid on down. Only when her now soaking mound settled on my pubic bone did she figure out the game.

"Ah, that's cold," Valarie whispered to Vivian and Barbie Lynn.

"No butt sex for Hope tonight," lamented Barbie Lynn. My precious blonde really loved anal sex. I put my hands on Hope's hips to support her.

"Now ride me, Hope," I smiled. "Give me everything you've got."

Hope started out slow, working out a rhythm that pushed my shaft and cockhead as deep along her ass crack as possible. She even stopped for a moment and applied more lube. Soon she was thrusting hard back and up quickly, then allowing a long, leisurely ride back to my crotch. She bounced down on me again and again, her resounding impact on my crotch becoming a wetter, smacking sound.

Hope was powerful, vibrant, and strong; she needed little of the guidance provided by my hands on her hips. I decided to move my right hand to her finely groomed pubic hair, then to her soft pubic flesh itself. I alternated between splitting her lips open and massaging her clit. With my left hand, I coaxed stimulation from her right areola and nipple.

This time, instead of scarring me, Hope wrapped her fingers in her hair. She gave a few desperate convulsions, then her whole body tensed backwards.

"Zane!!!!! Oh, fuck!" she screamed. Her ass cheeks tried to squeeze my cock in a steel-tight vise but fortunately, the lube caused it to pop free before those buns of steel could turn my man-meat into ground beef (sometimes I visualize too graphically).

"I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes," Vivian sighed. "A girl comes to a boy's room, both naked, and bad thing are supposed to happen – it is a moral weakness. How can either one expect to be constrained? Unless the boy is Zane, then it is all happy fun time. How did he not have sex with Hope right now?"

"Sex isn't evil," Barbie Lynn yawned. "We are not committing a sin and we are not weak."

"Amen to that," Valarie muttered, fighting off her own yawn. Vivian nodded and curled up with Valarie. How that couple came about, I don't know.

"Zane," Hope asked as she slumped gently onto my chest, "what is actual sex with you going to be like? Is it going to kill me?"

"Oh, God, I hope not," I exaggerated. "It is going to be hard enough explaining to your dad how we are sharing a mutual learning experience. Telling him you died happily in my arms will not save my life."

"I understand," Hope purred. "We fuck each other to death – problem solved."

"Yeah," I groaned, "that's exactly what I was about to say." Hope laughed wearily.

"Does this mean we can have him now?" Paige whispered to Barbie Lynn. Apparently, I had a heart attack or stroke because I dropped off to sleep before I could make a retort.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,299 Followers