Christian Cum-passion for Lucky Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That no good son a bitch, oh, that worthless son of a bitch!"

Her cursing vocabulary was limited but there was no doubt about the intensity of her anger.

"Hey, I hope it is not me you are so pissed at."

In answer she broke into uncontrollable tears and buried her face into my chest, her whole body shaking with sobs. It was almost half an hour before her weeping subsided to the point when she could complete a sentence without breaking into a new jag of tears.

"No Jim, not you. It is that son of bitch, Roy. He robbed me of most of my life. I was only 17 when he married me. I am 44 years old now and today was my first orgasm.

"That son of bitch made me believe that sex was dirty and sinful. The closest I came to an orgasm, in all of my married life, was in the bathtub a few times when I became a bit too enthusiastic in soaping my private parts."

Quickly flushing pink, she looked up at me as she cleared her throat.

"No, not my private parts. Let me use the right words: my cunt, my sweet pussy. I did not complete even that very personal act of pleasure. He had so filled me with guilt and fear.

'Sex is a dirty and depraved act, a punishment for mankind for the original sin; for Eve's defiance of God's command to remain pure.'

"That was Roy's favorite subject. He repeated it every chance he got; and I have to say, he was even eloquent about it.

"Unfortunately, other than those hypocrites in our Church, where they allowed him to rant from the pulpit every month or so, I was his only listener, his only true victim."

She was again getting angry and I was afraid it might turn into another fit of weeping. Then, her mood lightened, her eyes softened, and she raised her eyes up towards the heavens.

"Thank you dear sweet Jesus, thank you! You sent me on a mission of mercy and I went thinking it was for someone else, and it was really for me. Now I know that sex is a gift, not a punishment, dear Lord; and I feel as if you came down from up above and personally handed me this wonderful gift of sex, Amen!"

Then she lowered her eyes and looked at me. She was smiling and looked mischievous.

"And thank you too Jim, for giving me my first proper fuck, my very first proper and wonderful fuck". Again, she bit into the word as if it was something edible and tasty.

"Hey, I don't want to compete with the Almighty, Lee Anne".

"Oh, you are not competing with Him, Jim. He has given you, me and all His other creatures, great and small, even that asshole Roy, the same capacity for pleasure and the organs to achieve it. The way you fucked me, Jim, that was all you. God had absolutely nothing to do with that".

Her face was streaked with dry tears, her hair disheveled, her eyes red and her lips puffy from weeping and our earlier passion. She looked absolutely stunning. I took her face in my hands and started to kiss her. She tasted salty and her face was sticky. She tried to pull away from me.

"No Jim, no, please don't kiss me now. I am a mess and I am dirty. Let me go and wash my face."

I didn't let her go. Somehow the taste of her tears, her swollen lips and her eyes red from weeping filled me with both tenderness and lust. My cock was hard again and when it pressed against her belly, she giggled, a sound incredibly happy after all the bitter weeping.

"Can I touch your cock?" She asked me shyly.

"Yes, I want you to. I also want you to kiss it, put your lips around it and give me a blowjob. Will you give me a blowjob, Lee Anne?"

"Oh yes, I will Jim, I will. I will do anything you ask of me, anything!" She said it as seriously as if she were taking wedding vows.

True to her word, she was soon kneeling between my legs, she had both hands wrapped around my fully engorged cock and her lips were around the head of my dick and she was blowing down on it as if she was trying to blow up a balloon.

I realized then that Lee Anne had no idea what a blowjob was, much less having done it before. The laughter started deep in my belly; and I tried to hold it down; but soon, I was cracking up. The more I tried to stop myself, the harder I laughed. My cock shrunk right in her hands. She looked bewildered, even hurt. I pulled her up to me when I was finally able to control my mirth.

"I don't know why they call it a blowjob, Lee Anne. Suck-job would be more descriptive. Let me show you how I would want it, more or less. After that, I will let you play the skin flute and you can improvise as you want."

I took one of her fingers in my hand, and just for symbolic reasons, I chose the middle one.

"Now, pretend this finger is my cock." I isolated the middle finger, thus creating the classic gesture of the American motorists.

"No thanks! I don't need a pretend cock. I happened to have the real thing at my beck and call. Besides, this makes an awfully small cock." She held her thumb and index finger half an inch apart.

"Just pretend it's a scale model for training purposes."

I put my lips around her finger and started to go up and down it with my lips. First, my lips were loose... but as the saliva lubricated her finger, I tightened my lips to grip it harder, especially when I was pulling up.

Sometimes I sucked her finger as a baby sucks a tit. Looking at Lee Anne, I could tell that she was not only starting to understand what I wanted her to do but also thought she could improve on my clumsy lesson.

"Jim, if you do not stop soon, I believe my finger is going to cum in your mouth." She said in a breathless voice.

The lesson was over and her sense of humor came as another pleasant surprise. For the next hour she practiced on the real thing and played so many tunes, it nearly drove me out of my mind. She was imaginative, creative and absolutely ruthless.

She would push down the foreskin with her tongue and play havoc with my head. Her lips were like a whole orchestra, with her teeth providing the counterpoint. Sometimes, she had my whole cock in her mouth and on other times, she teased and tormented only the tip. She would bring me to the edge of ejaculation, only to pull away. Finally, I could not stand it anymore and begged her for release.

"OK, Jim, I am going to take pity on you. Just lie still and don't wiggle around. I have worked very hard for this and I don't want to lose a single drop. I want to swallow it all."

When I came, my cum was copious and shot into her mouth in spurts. True to her word, not a drop escaped her lips. By then, I was beyond caring.

The whole of next month was a wild, uninhibited, and in so many ways, unexpected sexual adventure for both of us. Lee Anne was greedy to try everything and was unabashed about the pleasures in her newly released sexuality.

She was also changing and growing in other ways. She was no longer the hesitant girl/woman; but was one who exuded self-confidence and personal power. She divorced Roy, quit her teaching job and became a sales representative for an international pharmaceutical company, traveling across the continent.

By the time I left for San Diego, she was a different woman than the one who had come to do her Christian duty and save me from unhealthy hookers and whores.

12