Christian in Cali Ch. 01

Story Info
She finally meets the love of her life.
804 words
4.71
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the plane sliced smoothly through the air she sat, softly smiling to herself. It has been nearly a year since they were first introduced. At this point she could just kick herself for waiting this long to get on a plane to meet him. After all the talking they had done online, spending hours every evening just enjoying each other’s company, and the countless phone calls that had wracked up her phone bill calling to the other side of the country…it was almost as if meeting him in person was just a technicality. They already knew every thing about each other there was to know. That is everything except for what it would feel like to be in each other’s arms. That thought alone had her floating on clouds, even without the plane. Suddenly she remembered where she was as the pilot announced their upcoming decent into LAX. Her heart jumped into her throat as she was suddenly, incredibly nervous.

Attempting to drag her overflowing suitcase off of the conveyer belt she suddenly felt a strong presence behind her. She turned her head to see the clearest, warmest, chestnut brown eyes she had ever witnessed. She had no idea how it had happened but she found herself with her suitcase away from the crowd in the arms of the man of her dreams. He had found her in the throng of people with no difficulty at all. He could pick out her bright red hair from a mile away. She was everything he had expected. Slightly on the shorter side of life, she fit perfectly in his arms. She wasn’t supermodel beautiful but he preferred her attitude to the superficial “beautiful people”. In any case she was stunning to him anyway coming in at 5’4’’ just over 170 pounds she was a bit chubby but mostly fit. Lost in the admiration he had for her glorious body he had failed to realize that they had yet to say a word to each other and the day was speeding on by. He may be content being anywhere as long as he’s with her but spending the day in the baggage claim area was not exactly what he had in mind for her first trip to LA.

He could feel the light rise and fall of her chest against his stomach as she lay her head on his chest. She seemed so peaceful in this moment he almost felt bad to bring her out of it, but he knew she would love what he had in mind for her. He lowered his head to kiss the top of hers getting her attention.

“Baby? If we don’t get moving we’ll be late.” He said grinning down at her slightly confused look.

“Late for what?” he had piqued her interest, and also frustrated her because he was now maliciously grinning down at her. “Oh no, not this already, you know I hate it when you keep secrets from me…please tell me!” she was nearly begging, this was one of his favorite games to get under her skin and she absolutely hated it. She hated not to know what to expect. But he just wasn’t going to talk…he loved to surprise his baby. She reluctantly backed out of his embrace and moved to lift her suitcase. He suddenly stopped her in her tracks.

“Not so fast baby, you are my princess for a week and you will not lift a single finger.” And with that Christian, at long last, bent down and touched his lips to hers for the first time. The world ended just then, and they were the only survivors standing in the protection of that kiss. His lips were soft but the kiss had an underlying passion that words can not express. He slowly opened his lips and his tongue snaked out and across her lips. He was not searching for access however he just wanted to taste her. They both knew that this needed to end for now or they would never walk out of that airport. He finally broke the kiss and looked down at this angel that landed in his arms. She was happy he was holding her, or her weakened knees would have landed her on the floor after that kiss. She looked into his eyes and confirmed that he was feeling the same way. He leaned down again but this time by passed her tempting lips to whisper in her ear.

“See what you do to me? Now we have to go take care of something before carrying out my plans...we will definitely be late.” The chuckle that followed this statement was so warm and full of love that it made her melt all over again. She was definitely in love with this amazing person in front of her.