Christian Linda in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Praise Him, you opened the door," she said. "I don't really know what I would have done if you didn't answer." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I wasn't very responsive, which she noticed right away.

"Peter? Am I — wrong to be here?"

"I opened the door, I want you so much. I'm so conflicted. We will have the next two days for me to decide. Can you stand me in this state?"

"The RA did a roll call the night we sailed, Peter. My roommate didn't know where I was. My story about the infirmary didn't check out. I stonewalled the RA and she finally gave up, but she warned me that lying to her was not a good thing to do, because she has responsibilities whether she likes me or not.

"I've never lied outside my father's house, Peter. What am I doing for carnality, where are my morals? Am I headed to hell because of this? I can't give you up, I can't let my past control my future, but at what price?"

We were pretty hopeless, two stalled ships on a sea of lust.

"Let's suspend our questioning for two days. Then we can decide. Unless we do something really indiscreet we're not going to have any more problems that we have now. We'll be in a hotel in Earls Court, where no one from the ship will ever go. If we run into anyone we know, we'll invite them along as though we just ran into each other ourselves."

"The Lord doesn't keep count of individual sins, Peter. It's the sinning you answer for. That is real comfort to me. Two days together will do a lot for me. Oh, you don't know how I have wanted to be here with you."

She yanked open my bathrobe, which was all I had on. My shirt and pants were off her almost as fast as she slipped her shoes onto the paper. Naked, we crashed and tried to consume each other.

We coupled quickly, like we'd known each other's wants for a long time. It almost seemed that neither of us knew who the other was, yet we did those things we knew the other liked. For the first time we came nearly together, she first with a blast of humping, me spasming like a praying mantis who would expire shortly.

She went back to her cabin to pack.

We left the ship separately around 1000 in the morning. Linda took the tube to Earls Court and waited in the station. I arrived about ten minutes later. She had signed out with the story that she was visiting a friend at a local Christian college, but she scribbled the name so badly that it was illegible.

We were giddy about being free. The hotel had a decent room right next to the bathroom. Clean sheets, large bed, knowing smirk by the desk clerk. Once in the room we undressed and pulled the mattress onto the floor. We decided to try a new position, with her on top. The idea of me fingering her as she rode my cock excited her as she realized everything between her legs would be completely open to us.

"Peter, I've never liked the look of my pussy. I think the lips are too prominent and the skin around the opening is misshapen."

"Unless you get really rich and have one of those plastic surgeons work on you," I said, "you're never going to change any of this. So there's no point in dwelling on it. I personally like the look of your apparatus. It does wonderful things to me."

I wanted her to cum at least twice before I did, so I asked her to ride me slowly as I worked her clit. I talked about the colors I saw, the smells of her juices, how the folds of her skin looked so sexy as my cock moved in and out. Her sliding up and down, this talk, and my fingering brought her, slowly at first but then with more verve, to two orgasms, one right after the other, the second one so overwhelming that she almost fainted. She slid backwards off my cock and only my sudden crooking of my knee kept her head from hitting the floor.

When she revived, she said, "I came, oh Peter, what an orgasm, it knocked me out! You did it, you brought me there."

I'd lost my erection when she swooned. She grabbed my cock and hungrily slurped and sucked it. I'd always stopped her from sucking my cock, since I wanted her mouth only to moisten it for intercourse. And I preferred to cum inside her, in one place or another. This time she wanted it where she wanted it, and I gave in.

Her experience was limited, since she'd never had full access to a cock. It was hit-or-miss this first time, but we worked together to get me into a real state. As my legs tensed and I announced my cumming, she took me deep in her mouth and worked the head back into her throat, giving me swallowing sensations even before there was anything to swallow. I blasted everything I'd saved for two days into her mouth.

We slept for two hours, then revived.

"We can't stay in bed forever, lover. Let's go out, I'll show you some of this wonderful city, and we'll have an Indian dinner."

We made it to Buckingham Palace before it closed. Earls Court was the hub of Indian cuisine in London and I had spent a week there several years ago. The tastes and smells were a revelation to her.

We made love when we got back to the room and slept in each others arms. In the morning we made love again, then went to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum and the British Museum. We ate fish and chips and rode around on the tube. We walked hand-in-hand in St. James Park. That night we got tickets for a West End show that parodied Benny Hill. I wanted to titillate Linda with the language and the atmosphere of the bawdy comedian's approach. Linda laughed delightedly at the easy bits but was uncomfortable at the raunchier parts.

We were both tired by the time we got back to our room, and admitted that lovemaking just wasn't something we could do. A few hours sleep revived our lust, though, and we chased each other around the mattress in the darkness, ending in a sideways position I had never even thought of. Her pussy was wide open and she could see my cock going in and out. We fell asleep and barely woke in time for checkout.

I had to be shipboard by 1400. I went on board first and Linda followed about 20 minutes later. I asked if she had had a nice time in London and she said "marvelous."

I shouldn't have been so surprised at my reluctance to end the relationship, but Linda made it easier by saying she would be happy for me if we did part, although she didn't want to.

I chose a corner of the student lounge for our talk. "I hate this," I said. "I cherish what we've had, what we've done, what we've learned about each other. I wish I could always be around you, like a sprite, there but not visible, to see how you will grow.

"But I can't, it's all or nothing. So we have to stop being together." I stood up and walked away.

About three weeks later, she knocked on my door. I had somebody there and asked her to see me in the morning. She left a note saying she was pregnant and would be leaving the ship in the morning. By the time I read the note, she had debarked. No one ever admitted to knowing where she had gone.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dondd

You are obsessed, ranting everywhere over a short, amateur porn story for 3 YEARS??? I would seriously consider professional help if I were you. Something is wrong there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Naive Christian girl comes of age...

Can imagine the two holding each other in the afterglow, after Peter takes her Christian innocence.

As they lay naked next to each other, she caresses his massive cock, her fingers are barely able to get around it.

It jerks with her caressing & squeezing it.

While she fondles him, Peter fingers her very wet now non-virgin pussy which she gave him completely.

Throughout the night, in that dark London hotel room, she will learn all about sex & what men, even Christian men, will expect of her as they fuck in all sorts of positions.

She doesn't think much about her faith much as she goes down on his cock & kisses & sucks it.

She becomes subservient to his cock as she sucks it, enjoying the taste of his residual cum, which shoots into her mouth.

She also likes the taste of his & her juices which mixed together when she let him penetrate her.

For Peter, it was a new experience fucking an evangelical Christian.

While she wanted a relationship with him & hoped he would come to share her religious beliefs, that wasn't that important to her (then) as she "put aside" her morality as he pushes in & out of her sweet "innocent" Christian pussy, which she has given this nonChristian man COMPLETELY.

She doesn't say much about this first night of fucking to the Christian man she later marries.

When she stops having sex with him, all these thoughts of the nights his dear Christian wife spent with the pagan fornicator come to his mind.

He views the "movies" of her so easily surrendering her pussy to him, something she won't do for him, years into their marriage.

In the marital bed, her mind often wanders back to Peter & his passionate lovemaking.

She loves to recall all the new sensations his impressive cock gave her, going in & out of her, fucking her butt. She really liked it when he titty-fucked her.

Some of his pagan cum shot onto that cross necklace she wore.

She really loved to caress him & take his massive cock into her mouth.

She was naive, however, expecting Peter to return love to her when she so easily gave her innocent pussy to her and let HIM & his heathen cock, not the Christian man she later married, be her first.

That BC protection she relied on as she let Peter repeatedly fuck her Christian pussy in that ship room & in the hotel failed.

The cold water of reality, however, would hit her later when she discovered she was pregnant.

dondddonddabout 10 years ago
good telling of pagan guy "introducing" innocent Christian girl to sex......

This is a great first time story which shows how even a "Christian" woman wants to get fucked.

It's also a good representation how the pagan, godless world, represented by Peter's impressive cock, rules over the "Christian" world, at least on earth, reprsented by the sweet young virgin.

Though like Linda, I'm a believer, in reading the story, I find myself wanting to be in Peter's place and getting first crack @ he sweet "innocent" Christian girl's pussy. :)

Linda sure wanted her pussy to get fucked and didn't mind the fact that Peter was a pagan guy.

"......My average-sized cock the only thing between us, we reached for each other. Linda certainly knew about stroking, even nibbling my nipples, and she was enthusiastic. But having full access was new, and she was hesitant as I trailed my hand down to her pussy...."

Must've been something for Peter to be the first to caress her innocent pussy, which by now was very wet...

"......"I know I'm going to like this, Peter, but will you tell me everything you're doing as you do it? I know when you go inside me it will hurt, so will you be gentle?"...."

Yes, she was very naive. She clearly trusted Peter to guide her all the way, even until he cummed as he thrust deep into her 'innocent' Christian pizza, which would soon be ALL HIS.

"...."I'll try. I've never made love to a virgin. I'm used to getting right to it, with each of us knowing what we like. I will need you to help me do what you like." ......"

I think it's great Peter got the chance to fuck a good girl Christian. Perhaps he would notice the light of love in her eyes & actions, particulary as he shoots his pagan cum deep into her unprotected pussy....

"...."I like your cock. You are hairy, and I like that too," and she stroked my cock and started to masturbate me....."

Linda was getting an education.

"...."Oh no, please, Linda, I'll cum so fast. If I do, I'll be useless. It's easier if I get you excited first."

Understandably, Peter didn't want to cum too quickly but still, she trusted he wouldn't cum in her mouth when she used her fingers, lips and tongue to pleasure hin.

At her first touch of his pagan cock, Peter got excited. It was very big and Linda could hardly wrap her finger around it.

She caressed and fondled him, then in a surprise move, moved her head down to take his cock completely into her mouth.

Laying on his back, Peter moaned with pleasure as she sucked his cock which moved in and out of her innocent mouth, one that had never sucked a man.

Before Peter ended it, some of his precum oozed out, which he saw on Linda's lips.

He'd never forget the look on her eyes with his cock in her loving mouth.

"......I eased her left leg up and away and slid my finger in her opening. She pulled back slightly. "It's how lovers start, Linda. Can you feel me?" "Yes, no one's ever done that to me before."

It would be mere moments before Linda lost her Christian innocence.

"...As her breathing grew deeper and she relaxed, I moved her on her back again and opened her legs just enough to kneel between them. This time was much better, the tension of her legs and thighs was much less...."

I like how Peter, understanding she was an innocent girl who'd never had a man fuck her before, offered to 'instruct' her.

"...."Linda, please guide me into you. You can help me by bringing my cock there. Together we'll do this."

I tried guiding myself into her, but it was her hand that made it happen. She pushed my hand away and took over. The head of my cock was almost inside when she pulled back.

"Oh, that's starting to hurt, Peter. Doesn't it hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine. Do you want to stop?"

"Just for a minute." She took a couple of deep breaths and licked her lips.

No doubt, Peter likely laughed inside him when she asked if his entering her "hurt" him. :) Truly, Linda was a naive virgin.

"...."Now let's keep on going, I want to do it all." We had the head fully inside when she stopped me again by pushing against my hips. "No more now, please, Peter."

Peter's attempts to enter her sweet tight pussy was clearly painful, but she appeared to look past the pain and saw what she could gain by Peter fucking her.

I like how Linda surprised him and took him in completely.

"....Before I could to pull out, she changed her mind and grabbed my buttocks, pulling me forward, taking much of my cock inside....."

Peter's sexy forehead touched her holy hymen and was itching to pierce it.

Though Peter was in charge of her devirginization, Linda took some initiative, which made the experience even better for both.

".... "Push hard, now, Peter, push, go all the way!" she ordered.

I like Linda's determination and 'ordering' Peter to enter all the way.

"....I knew that I had broken through when she said "uhhh" twice.

"There, it's done, Peter, now push all the way into me."

Peter's forehead broke her last barrier of innocence.

She gave into his passionate thrusts and let him, a nonbelieving man, be the first to show her what real life is like.

One thing that was omitted from the story was the blood from Linda's broken virgin pussy.

As she was a Christian virgin, she likely bled.

As Peter withdrew his penis, which was still somewhat hard, she saw some of her Chritian blood on his rod, symbolic of her voluntary loss of innocence.

"...."Linda, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Do it, Peter, do it, do it to me! Please, yes, yesssssss."

Her vaginal muscles twitched as I cam, making it even nicer to be in her.

....

"I'm so happy, Peter, thank you for being my first lover."

I like how Peter continued his carnal thrusts, pushing in and out of her sweet virginal pussy, which she completely surrendered to him.

Once he got in and she got past the pain, she clearly enjoyed Peter's passionate pagan penis.

She could feel his pagan cum filling her pussy and no doubt she thought of her Christian faith in those moments as there was nothing between the two of them, nothing like a condom to "protect" her from Peter's big cock and tasty sperm, which he so wanted to fill her vagina with.

She was a religious woman and after enjoying the new sensations Peter gave her, likely prayed she would survive this new experience as he devlishly thurst his spermy cum into her.

"....I knew that I had broken through when she said "uhhh" twice.

"There, it's done, Peter, now push all the way into me."

With one slow but loving push into her tight Christian pussy, Linda officially lost her Christian innocence.

To the causal reader, it may seem like a loss but was really Linda's long awaited coming of age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Peter's irresponsibility

Realizing the girl asked him to make love to her, still, their "romance" seems disappointing and unsatisfying.

Particularly the way he, a pagan, took her Christian innocence from her that way.

She, a Christian woman, clearly wanted him to fuck her and show her what it's like to be a woman, but still... Peter acted like a jerk toward her.

For Peter, he only seemed to want to fuck her pussy, nothing else.

You can tell her visible disappointment when she expressed interest in the two of them seeing each other more, romantically.

He didn't want to see her like that, he said, and even said her lovemaking wasn't that good.

Methinks he got her pregnant during one of their hotel rendezvous. She likely "forgot" to take her birth control that morning and got caught-up riding him as his carnal cock filled her loving, Christian pussy unlike no other man she'd ever been with.

"....we chased each other around the mattress in the darkness, ending in a sideways position I had never even thought of. Her pussy was wide open and she could see my cock going in and out...."

Yes, Peter, she gave you all of her, spreading her virgin pussy wide for your hungry cock, which couldn't get enough of the virgin.

"...I wanted her to cum at least twice before I did, so I asked her to ride me slowly as I worked her clit. I talked about the colors I saw, the smells of her juices, how the folds of her skin looked so sexy as my cock moved in and out. Her sliding up and down, this talk, and my fingering brought her, slowly at first but then with more verve, to two orgasms, one right after the other, the second one so overwhelming that she almost fainted. She slid backwards off my cock and only my sudden crooking of my knee kept her head from hitting the floor...."

Am sure some of Peter's precum filled her and during their many sessions, his cum flowed deep into her, "sealing" their love and making her a mommy.

Picture Linda's husband on their wedding night, the first time she and he, her Christian husband, ever made love.

See, Linda was a "Christian" girl and didn't believe in sex outside of marriage :) , and deflected his advances while they dated, though she allowed him to finger her and fondled his penis.

Still, recalling how great Peter's penis felt in her, she let her fiancé do some things, including thrusting between her thighs before shooting his cum onto her tummy.

She likely told him she wasn't a virginal "innocent" Christian girl, but omitted all the details, like her sucking Peter's cock until he cummed, letting Peter repeatedkt fuck her and her riding his hard, hungry pagan cock until he filled her Christian vagina with his sweet gooey cum. The only "missionary" things she was interested in was Peter's "missionary style" fucking her.

On their wedding night, Linda's husband, likely a virgin, cummed after only a couple of thrusts, and thus disappointed her in that he couldn't satisfy her pussy the way Peter did. Peter could last nearly an hour.

She goes back to thinking of Peter even as her naïve husband thrusts and gives her all he can in their all-too-short wedding night fucking.

Her husband was likely disappointed that his penis so easily slipped into her (he'd heard how other virgin Christian girls his friends fucked had tight pussies) and regretted how he was robbed of a Christian virgin on his wedding night.

As he cums, he likely wonders what it was like for Linda when Peter's spermy cum filled her and likely satisfied her more than his.

Peter didn't care about any of that, or her later life as an unwed mother and a Christian woman.

Peter could have had a good Christian wife with Linda, but only wanted to fuck her.

dondddonddover 11 years ago
"Good Girl" losing her values...

"I came here with my father's blessing. He said 'You can grow on this voyage. Don't lose your values, but don't be afraid to reach out and learn.' So that's what I am going to do.

"So — here I am. Can we make love, again, like we did?"

She sure didn't mind losing "her values" in that way, so easily giving her virgin pussy to the first guy who eyed her.

Can visualize Peter "sliding it in" to her vagina, which sooooo wanted him, she as a "modest conservative Christian woman" was afraid to admit to him.

But as she grabbed him and held him tight as he thrust his love into her, holding tighter to him than any of her other boyfriends, she showed him her love.

He could clearly sense she wanted him and how his advances were most welcomed.

She also needed to realize he wanted her and found her, an insecure girl, attractive.

That may have been part of her reason for going the wrong type of guy like Peter.

Kind of doubt Linda would talk much later about the benefits of "waiting" for your "true love" when she'd so easily given herself to a man like Peter.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Passion or Prayer If prayer doesn't stop passion, can passion become a prayer?in Erotic Couplings
Dorothy Surrenders Repressed woman finally surrenders to her boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
The Improbable Adventure Ch. 01 Pot-growing farm girl helps him recover from bike crash.in Humor & Satire
Faith, Friendship, and Passion Two conservative Christians fill each other's needs.in Loving Wives
Crazy Married Sex A woman's view of a real sexual marriage.in How To
More Stories