Christian Loving Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh mother! Feel yourself up, mother. Rub your clit!”

Rachel asked her lover why as her fingers mindlessly made their way down to her pussy. Her fingers shamelessly darted inside her cunt as Reuben explained. “I’ll come in your pussy, I just want you to be ready!”

Their torrid mixture of grunts and moans became louder as he continued to tit-fuck her. He could feel his blood rushing to his cock, making it throb madly. He became a light headed as he felt his cock push itself over the edge. He was coming!

Reuben broke from her tits trying as best he could to hold back his impulses. He made his way back down the table to Rachel’s readily open legs. Her folds were spread by her index and middle finger. She knew he was coming and wanted it! He gripped his prick and positioned it to enter her. His cock exploded, the first spray of his cum juice splashing against her index finger and vaginal fold. Quickly he speared his dick into her. The feeling of the whole length of his shaft gliding against her clit as well as the warm splash against her finger also set her off. Her walls clamped against his member as the base of his prick met her bush.

His cock continued to spray his seed deep to her womb. Knowing his seed was back in her melted all thought as her body was wracked with a powerful orgasm. Rachel’s body bucked against his as each wave of pleasure overcame her. Thoughts of his cock exploding its life-giving sperm in her filled her mind. Her hands caressed the side of her belly. She wanted it to grow with every pulse of his prick - she wanted to feel the life of her new-born swelling within.

As they came down from their orgasms, Rachel lifted her come coated index finger to her lips. Reuben lifted his head to see her put it in her mouth, swishing it about. When she saw her stepson looking on, Rachel let a girlishly giddy laugh escape. “Well, I just wanted another taste.”

Reuben smiled as he pulled out. “You know, that can be arranged.”

“Oh hush!” she quipped, pulling her bathrobe back over her.

12