Christian Loving Ch. 06

Story Info
The Father, the Son, and one confused stepmother.
4k words
4.44
109.4k
27

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reuben relaxed after getting a more traditional breakfast. He came rather strongly these past twenty-four hours. He was young and virile, and could certainly summon the energy to give it another round. It wouldn’t be necessary though - he had already came once in his stepmother this morning. Ejaculating in her another time so soon shouldn’t be required. Dinah would be home soon, and it was imperative she did not found out.

He also noticed how much more attention Rachel showed him as they ate. Perhaps he had been oblivious to it in the past. Maybe the afterglow of their sexual union made her smile more. She radiated with a energy one sees when a person receives a compliment or an unexpected gift. Only more so. Whatever the case, she seemed interested him on a level other than mother and son. It was more personal, and her mannerisms suggested it was as unexplored a territory for her as it was for him. Much like some girls on campus he knew who became giddy and nervous whenever their handsome boyfriends came around, twirling their fingers as nervous tweaks escape from their voice.

She asked him about his sexual drive, where he had learned to do some of the moves he had pulled as of late. He didn’t have the heart to tell her it was from numerous porno viewing sessions his friends would hold during his freshman year at college. Nor did he have the courage to ask his stepmom of her sexual experiences. He found the topic uncomfortable since he had assumed so much already. Her clumsy, shy approach yesterday told him she had never experienced or given fellatio. Either that, or she was incredibly nervous about performing it on him while they were going at it yesterday. That she warmed up enough to wake him with it this morning still riddled about in the back of his mind. Regardless, he was convinced his parents' sexual relationship was fairly straightforward and unvarying.

Still, the uneasy relationship he and his mother once shared no longer seemed to exist. He had her sexually, as he had desired for years. They did a sixty nine, something he never could dream Rachel would consider. His wake-up call confirmed her cravings towards him. He just titty fucked her before breakfast. She was almost wanting it too much. After all, he scheduled off work once he heard his dad would work late hours. His plan had worked; but if he kept light hours over the summer his sophomore year at college would be penniless, or worse. The normal family hours would be returning soon. He couldn’t keep this up much longer unless they became even more discrete. Even then, they might get found out. That would be the end of his family relationships for sure.

If they did keep this up, their relationship would transcend into something beyond mother and son. It was already an awkward relationship. If they became too close, people would notice. Especially Dinah and his father. Questions would arise. Although a simple excuse might work, the guilt of going behind his family’s back to commit these selfish acts would follow him. To hell with what the Bible said. It meant too much to put at risk.

Reuben stewed. He finally had what he secretly yearned for these past years. He could fuck his stepmother senseless at the snap of his fingers if he wanted to. Now he found himself regretting it. His needed to sacrifice living his teenage fantasy to retain what dignity he still possessed. He decided he would have to tell her they needed to take things easy.

The television filled the room with background noise to accompany his thoughts when Dinah poked her head in. “Hey Reuben! What’s up?”

Reuben reacted with a startle. “Oh, hey Dinah. Ummm,” he was at a loss for words. He understood her question, but his mind remained on the train of thought about his stepmother. “Ahhh, well, not much. Just some tv.”

Dinah turned her head to the television set to see what had so engrossed her brother’s attention. “Oh, ok. Well, I’m back. Just wanted to say hi.” A yawn forced itself from her, her impromptu girls’ night out showing its toll.

“How was the party?”

“Oh, gosh.” She could only shake her head. “I’m tired.”

“That good, huh?”

Dinah only mumbled something incoherent as she made her way out. “Oh yeah, and Rachel wanted to see you.”

Reuben reluctantly got up and made his way to his parents' bedroom. Thoughts of why she would ask to see him bobbled around his head. Dinah was home now - she must know that. They couldn’t have sex right now. It must be something practical.

Opening the door he found her dressed practically for the day. A simple but nice shirt and a pair of jeans that didn’t show off her legs. She was pawing through an end of the closet. “Oh, hi Reuben!”

“Hey mom.” Despite being relieved to see his mother wasn’t naked or wearing anything suggestive, his voice sounded distant. He wanted to tell her, but how could he do so without breaking her?

“I’ve been thinking, and which do you like better?” Reuben looked up to see his mother holding out two sets of lingerie. Her right hand held a skimpy, virginal white number. The fabric was mostly transparent except at the edges. On the other hand rested a silky pink, more conservative but none the less enticing number.

Reuben thoughts became distorted for a moment. As the selection dangled before him, he thought of his stepmother filling both of them out. Her sides shown completely in the virginal white, accentuating her ample breasts. The silken texture of the other complementing her form and body. He fumbled through words before finally settling on the white lingerie. “But, uh, why are you asking?”

“Oh, I picked these up yesterday,” she replied. “I was curious as to which you’d like me to fuck you in tonight. Would you like that?”

A smile belied his frustration. As much as he needed to tell her they could not keep their charade up, he also wanted her to model her lingerie for him. He wanted to see her prance around, sampling her outfits for him. He envisioned her putting on a lap dance, teasing him as he sat down with an erection growing in his pants. To see her slowly shedding her clothes, allowing her inhibitions to fall until the urge overcame him to senselessly fuck her wild.

I mustn’t, he bluntly reminded himself. “Well, maybe later.”

Rachel giggled at his remark. “Okay then. Listen, I need you to drive over to the store and pick up a few things I’ll need to cook for you kids tonight. I have a list posted on the fridge.” She closed in on her stepson, fiddling in her purse for her wallet. “It’ll be an early dinner, Dinah’s got her softball game tonight. I was thinking while she’s playing the two of us could spend some quality time together.” She clasped her hands with his, intentionally caressing the back of the hands that that would tease and excite her body.

Reuben was just glad to have the money. Right now, any time spent away from the house was good time. “Sure thing.”

“And, if you want to pick up a little something extra for tonight, go ahead.” Reuben looked back at her quizzically as she eagerly grinned. “I was just thinking that maybe you could pump me with a dildo to help me get worked up tonight!”

“What?!”

“Oh, you know. A little extended foreplay. I could suck your dick while sliding it into me.” Her stepson was taken back, shocked at what he was hearing. “Not that your fingers aren’t doing the trick. I would just like to change things up.”

His face was wide-eyed. He couldn’t express words to how he felt. He wanted to run, but he didn’t want her chasing after him. What seemed like an eternity in the presence of his stepmother passed. “Alright,” he finally mustered. “I better get the food.”

Reuben got in his car and drove off to get his mind off his stepmother. He drove to the park his friends frequented. Downtown to the pedestrian mall and the local college hangouts. Sometimes to nowhere simply because he could. Just to be out of the house. In motion. Without thoughts of Rachel and how big a mess he found himself in. He needed time alone. Things were out of control.

Finally, he dropped by the grocery store. Reuben picked up what was needed. He still felt scared. No solution presented itself to the problem concerning his stepmother. She was overcharged sexually. The conservative, devout Catholic he grew up loathing and dreaming of controlling had now become what he wanted in the worst of ways. She was relaxed, horny and threatening his life.

As he drove home, he though of quickly relaxing in the pool before calling some friends to hang out with tonight. He planned on going to Dinah’s softball game tonight, without telling his stepmother. He might get out of it tonight, he reminded himself, but she would just want more of his attention afterward.

Pulling up, he saw his father’s car parked in the garage. A wave of confusion broke against him. What was he doing here? Wasn’t he supposed to be away at work?

The family must have seen Reuben pull up as well. As he unloaded the car with the groceries, his father called out to him from the front door. “Son!”

* * * * *

Jacob flipped the hamburgers on the grill a second time. He was glad he would be eating home cooked food. Not to belittle the repertoire of eateries he dined at while away, but fast food left him yearning for real food. But now he was back, and on this joyous summer day he didn’t waste any time firing up the old grill and starting up a round of dinner.

He and his son grilled together. They talked about what happened during his absence. The affair was left out, naturally. Reuben instead described some of the town happenings of late. “Nothing major really happened around here. So what finds you back so early? I thought you were going to be gone for the weekend.”

“Ahh! It’s so good to be back. I’ve put in so many hours ... and I missed you guys! But it’ll all be worth it. I smell a promotion coming out of this.” His father was livelier than usual - a certain zest for life and his family shone in his aura. “It’s the weirdest thing. One of the guys down in the development sector noticed a quirk in how the system was operating. He called one of their engineers about it and they had a prototype design ready the next day. They all felt confident about it. Our clients caught wind of this. Next thing I know, I’m on my way to their headquarters to negotiate how they’ll pay us and implement it in their factories.”

“So everything there went smoothly?”

“Oh, it was a piece of cake! The negotiations were easy! They wanted to pay us more than double what we were initially asking! All they wanted was proof it could be integrated with what they already had. I had our lead project engineer with us and we toured the plant ... you know, it’s such a simple design now it could probably work anywhere!”

“That’s cool,” Reuben said as they tended the grill. He didn’t have much of an idea of what his dad was talking about, but he was glad to hear things went okay. “So why didn’t you call us to say you’re coming home?”

“Well, I wanted to call Dan first, to tell him the good news and give him an update. As I talked to him he remarked, ‘won’t Rachel be surprised?’ I was so anxious to come home to rest and be with you guys, I thought I’d come in unannounced and surprise you all!”

Reuben chuckled. “You always were the sly one, pops.”

“Damn straight! Alright ... it looks like the burgers are about set. How about you run in and get some fixings and plates for these babies?”

Reuben ran in to the kitchen. Rachel was standing there, cutting away at the lettuce and finishing the side dishes for the meal. Her mind was clearly somewhere else. Whereas on most cookouts she took a command as to what was done and when, now she simply resigned herself to the kitchen. She heard Reuben ask for the final preparations. “Oh, um, yes. I have the cheese over there. You can get the plates yourself.”

Reuben went about, picking up what was needed. He tried to get a read from his mom about dad now being home, but he couldn’t get anything. She was lost. He stopped to look at her for a moment, seeing nothing, before returning to the grill outside.

The same, repeating thoughts haunted Rachel as she continued to prepare for dinner. The past three days unfolded before her. The first night she acted on the Bible’s word and took her stepson, allowing for him to sow his seeds in her. It was also the last night she spent with her husband, exhausted from his efforts and the work set ahead of him. Her relaxation in the pool, when her stepson tore through her swimsuit to inject his seed once more in her. The night the two made out in the presence of her stepdaughter. Just yesterday she made her body his temple for him to lie in. The two had embraced as if they were mad, torrid lovers. She had dedicated herself to him, and countless times his cock thrust itself in her to ensure that she was his. She willingly submitted herself to his worship this morning through an offering, eating his body and taking her first communion of him. Her reward of devotion was him revisiting and blessing her body with the seeds of his loin - that which she had prayed her God would deliver for her.

And now, after he had fallen from her mind, Jacob had arisen. It hit her like a tidal wave. In one eye-opening moment she saw her husband, lover and provider, come in through the front door. She had betrayed him, going behind his back to serve another. And now he had returned, reclaiming his place in their family.

In essence, she was in no trouble. She did what she set out to do. Jacob was back and she could continue to be the loving wife a she took a vow to be. But her affair with Reuben needed to end. She could no longer give herself to two people. Fear convinced her that this was part of God’s will.

Questions concerning how everyone was doing floated about as they ate. Dinah finished early with a light meal. She did not want to overeat to prepare for her game tonight. A light-bulb lit up on Jacob’s face. “Hey, why don’t we all go to see her play?”

“Oh, pttt,” she muttered through an embarrassed smile. “I don’t want you guys watching me strike out!”

“Well then, we’ll come out to watch you play the field!”

She shook her head. “Again, you guys don’t want to come out and see me sit on my ass in left field.”

Putting a hand on her shoulder, he gave her a fatherly smile. “Well then, we’ll just have to come out to see you.” Jacob turned to his son to help encourage his daughter about her family. “Huh? What do you say?”

Reuben nodded his head in interest. “Sounds good.” As he heard his sister concede to their outing, he caught a glimpse of his stepmother. She was still in her own world, quietly munching away on her food.

* * * * *

That night, Reuben couldn’t get any rest. His father return home was a blessing, but Reuben had found himself hiding his guilt all day. He had dishonored his father. He slept with his father’s wife; his lover, his betrothed. He knew it was an unforgivable act. Both Reuben and his stepmother understood an unspoken pact to not speak a word of it. Rachel only spoke a few words to him that evening - most telling him to mind himself and to watch his manners. In some ways, it was a sudden return to normalcy for them. Reuben silently understood it was the only way to cover their tracks.

As he lay awake in bed, he could hear the commotion his dad and stepmother were making. They were going at it - the first time he had ever audibly heard them having sex. He couldn’t help but listen in, hearing his stepmother’s loud moans as his father teased and slid himself into her. The same moans that earlier echoed in his ears. Deep groans and sloppy slurping sounds echoed in his mind as his mother preformed oral service to his old man’s woodwork. The rhythmic slapping sounds as Jacob slammed himself into her, accompanied by wild screams of ecstasy as his stepmother gave herself to him.

A loud groan released by his dad signaled his release, as the slapping ceased and Rachel’s yelling morphed into gentle whimpers. The result of their lovemaking sported Reuben wood. He shifted it about and even played with it for a bit, but in the end let it stand erect in his boxers. It was late and sleep had eluded him long enough. He wanted the day, and this whole episode, to end.

To his surprise, amid their laughter in the bedroom his father and stepmother went at it again. Reuben heard Rachel calling out his dad’s name. He must have been pleasuring her again. It caught him by surprise, he didn’t think his old man had the energy given his busy day. Atta boy, he thought of his dad’s stamina - proud that his pop could keep it up.

As the two continued to go at it, a gentle rapping came at his door. Reuben shifted himself in bed as the opening door revealed Dinah in her nightgown. She whispered for him. “Can you believe these two?”

“Well, yeah,” he quietly replied. “I mean, they are married.”

“I know, but ... they’ve never made love this loud before.”

“Maybe we never noticed it. It’s not like they only have sex when we’re here. Besides, he’s been pretty peppy today, and she probably missed him.”

A confused look came over Dinah’s face. Her brother was never comfortable with his father’s marriage. All of a sudden their fervent lovemaking didn’t phase him. “And this doesn’t disturb you?”

He knew what she was getting at. He simply shrugged. “If dad and Rachel want to fuck, then they can fuck. It’s not my business.”

A loud, piercing scream of rapture emanated from Rachel as the sounds of smacking filled the house. Dinah froze in place for a moment as she adjusted to the sound. “Well, alright, but it disturbs me.”

“Why?” Reuben asked, puzzled. “Of all people, you approved of their marriage. You’re the one who’s always saying they need each other.”

“Yeah, but, I never imagine two people expressing their love would be calling their names out.”

Reuben cocked his eyebrows. “It’s sex. What do you expect?”

“Well, I’ve always thought, that when I first make love, it would be slow, sensuous, passionate.” She rolled her eyes up, dreaming of her first love. “My man would hold me in his arms, and we’d slowly kiss, and we would feel the heat between each other, and we’d explore each other’s bodies, using soft kisses to open ourselves to each other. And when we are finally ready, I’ll lie down and I’ll let him enter me. And we can lie there, enjoying the feeling of finally being one. Slowly he’ll buck into me, being gentle, until we both come together.”

Reuben smiled as she described her hopes for her first love. For a moment she stood in his doorway. The aura of the hall lights glowing about her as she looked to the ceiling imagining her first love impressed Reuben. He found the whole moment a warm, fuzzy kind of cute. It was the first time the two siblings were comfortable openly talking about sex to each other.

She returned to reality as her brother chuckled. “Well, good luck. If you hold out ‘til college, you’ll probably lose it like everyone else does: in a drunken stupor at a house party with some jerk getting off in you after a minute.”

“God, you’re sick,” she retorted. “Is that how you lost yours? Raping some girl?”

“No,” he replied, getting serious. “I lost it to this one girl.”

“This one girl?” she sarcastically quoted. “Sounds great.”

“No! No, nothing like that. It turns out she had a crush on my roommate, they were classmates or something. Anyway, she broke up with her boyfriend and invited him to this party at her house. But my roommate ended up sleeping with a different housemate of hers.”

Dinah shook her head, making her way to his bed as he told her of an intimate moment of his life.

“So for whatever reason, she calls to leave a message on our answering machine, telling him how much of a jackass he is and stuff - she was pretty plastered when she did this, and she was, like, screaming into the phone. The whole dorm could hear this and I was trying to sleep. So I picked the phone up to try to shut her up. She gets really apologetic and decided to show up and apologize in person.”

12