Christian Loving Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reuben’s eyes focused away as he continued to reflect. “So I’m thinking this is a joke, right? Fifteen minutes later, there she is! She gives me a sap story about how she’s broken up and now she can’t find any shoulders to cry on because her girlfriends are sleeping with their guys. She was pretty cute, and we were really close, and she starts coming on to me. I never saw it coming. Next thing I knew we were doing it on my roommate’s bed.”

Dinah’s eyebrows shifted. “On his bed? Did you at least warn him?”

Reuben smiled in reminiscence, staring off into the distance. “It was her way of revenge sex.”

“Gross. So what’s the difference between how you lost your virginity and what you said earlier?” his sister sarcastically asked.

“Well, for starters, I wasn’t drunk. And even though she had more than a few, you could tell she was very emotional about what she was saying. I think she needed someone to give her some loving back, and somehow that someone ended up being me.”

Dinah shook her head, laughing a bit. “You’re such a great big brother. Unprotected sex with a drunken slut to lose your virginity. Did you two at least keep in touch?”

“Never heard from her again,” he grinned, shaking his head. She playfully jabbed him in the shoulder.

“Well, maybe I won’t lose my virginity in the most romantic fashion. But it won’t be to some drunk, cocky frat boy. It will be someone,” she said, pausing to look at her brother. He was a good person, despite the flack they gave each other. In her mind, she hoped her lover could be someone who understood her like he did. “It’ll be someone special.”

“I’m pretty sure he will be,” he assured her.

At that moment they heard the smacking sounds of their parent’s fucking stop, as the moans and grunts of their orgasms filled the house. “Well, I should get some sleep,” she said. They leaned over to hug each other, before Dinah got up and left his room.

As the hallway light left his room, Reuben basked in the glow of his talk with his sister. It was comforting. He felt relaxed and untroubled by the prior events, knowing that his sister was still close to him. Perhaps, he thought, this whole ordeal between he and his stepmother was nothing more than a speed bump. Amidst the giggles and playful sounds of his parents, Reuben slowly drifted to sleep.

12