Christian Loving: Shechem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reuben stewed in his thoughts for a moment before shaking them off and finishing his shower. He knew the answer to all his questions. As the situation stood, no one knew for sure who the father was. There wouldn't be any paternity tests. It would be Rachel’s and Jacob’s child and that would be the end of it.

Wrapped in a towel, he made his way back to his room to change. Opening the door to his room, he barely took a step in before a woman’s piercing scream that stopped him dead in his tracks. Before comprehending what had happened, a force slammed on the opposite side of the door, blowing Reuben back into the hallway.

“Pervert!” his sister yelled from behind the slammed-shut door. “I’m changing in here!”

Disrobed from his towel, Reuben sat dumbfounded on the floor. He heard his roommate Matthew step over and ask what the commotion was about.

“I dunno, I just tried to get into my room.”

Matthew nodded, not quite sure why his roommate was sitting naked on the floor. Details seemed complicated from his viewpoint, and instead Matthew asked, “So, going commando today?”

Catching his remark, Reuben tossed it back. “Yeah. Women like guys who lay everything on the table.”

“The ladies are going to be disappointed tonight,” Matthew quipped turning back to his work.

After ten minutes of standing around in his towel, Reuben finally succeeded in gaining access to his room. Dinah, indeed, had changed. Her tee shirt and relaxed jeans had given way to a blue tank top and tighter shorts. She must have changed her bra too, since her breasts were suddenly prominent. What little cleavage showed on her small chest held her brother’s gaze for a brief moment as he walked in.

“Sorry about that,” Dinah apologized. “I just didn’t want you to see me naked.”

“That’s okay,” he replied making his way to the closet. “I kinda like standing outside my own room dripping wet in just a towel.”

After a brief silence, Dinah spoke up. “Soooo, is your girlfriend going to be here tonight?”

It was the way she began her question, in drawing out the ‘so’, that hinted to Reuben he was in for a series of personal questions. He did not much care for how she tiptoed in getting to them, but he understood they would be touched on eventually.

“Yeah, she said she’d be here. Pretty soon actually.”

“What’s she like?”

“I dunno. Long black hair. Brown eyes. Great eyes, actually. About my height.”

“I see,” his sister mused. “And how is she in the chest department?”

He thought how best to answer his sister as he readied his clothes. “Ample.”

“Ample,” she repeated. Wasting no time, she pressed onward. “You fuck her yet?”

He stopped in his tracks, caught off guard by his sister’s forwardness. “Awfully inquisitive tonight, aren’t we?”

“Just curious.”

“Same difference,” he retorted, putting on his shirt.

“Well, have you?”

He waited in responding. He knew what she was getting at. “Yes, we’ve fucked.” She sheepishly nodded in response. “Hey, you’ll like her. She’s pretty fun.”

It was obvious Dinah was lost in her own thoughts right now. “Okay, I’ll just wait outside while you finish up then.”

Reuben knew that whether they joked about it or discussed it privately, Dinah was uncomfortable about her virginity. It wasn’t an image issue. She had grown into an attractive woman. In fact, she had toned her body remarkably over the summer with her athletic regimen. Decent eyes, good smile. She was fun and as outgoing as any other girl, with her own group of friends and connections.

Still, few of her male peers took interest in her. Growing up with a super-Christian for a stepmom somehow earned Dinah a reputation that she wouldn’t put out. On top of that, Dinah developed her own high standards. She did not want some meathead to be her first steady boyfriend. She wanted someone sensible, older and mature. Someone who would make her first night of romance something unforgettable that she would always treasure.

Reuben’s conversations with his sister as to whether she would always be an old maid always steered the same course. He repeatedly cautioned Dinah that her standards were not too high. ‘It's better to wait then spend that time in regret,’ he often reminded her.

He knew Dinah understood that she should not give herself to the first man that offered to take her. Unfortunately, patience was not her strong suit. Still, he somehow knew things would be better for her come college. Opportunities for someone like her would be much brighter than high school could offer.

With a tie of his shoelaces, Reuben was set for the evening.

“My, my,” Eva greeted him as he stepped outside his door. “Aren’t we ready to get down?”

* * * * *

Dinah spent most of the evening hanging around a group of Reuben's female friends. He certainly was not wasting his charm with the ladies. They all knew him from some sort of school function, be it classes or circles of friends. So many people knew him from their friends that Dinah had no trouble flying under the radar. Almost effortlessly, she mixed herself in with the college crowd.

She downed a few wine coolers as she hung out with the girls. Dinah would add a comment or two in their conversations, keeping her profile low to better fit in. The poison of choice was an odd fruity mix she was not too sure she cared for. An hour after the music was playing she found herself accustomed to the beverage. The cap to her fourth bottle banked into the garbage can when she felt a presence behind her.

“Jude!” screamed one of the girls in her group.

“Hey, long time no see,” the tall, muscular fellow responded as he bent down to give the girl a hug. His black shirt seemed somewhat tight on him, although his massive frame accounted for it stretching across his chest. His smile complemented his stylishly spiked hair.

Dinah was quick to notice his sparkling blue eyes when he turned his gaze on her. A sudden sense of flattery overwhelmed her as she stood in his presence. She quickly fumbled with the hair on the back of her head as he introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m, uh,” she fumbled. “I’m Dinah!” Her huge smile escaped what reserved bonds of shyness she had. She giddily bounced in extending her arm for a handshake. His huge palm practically engulfed her dainty hand, but his shake was firm yet sensitive.


“Dinah,” he replied, trying in vain to recall if he ever had met her. “I don’t believe I’ve ever met you.”

“Oh, I don’t get out as much as I should.”

“Well, I’m so happy to see three such lovely ladies here this evening,” Jude retorted, glancing a handsome look to the small group.

The foursome continued to stand and hang out, discussing the usual conversation topics. Concerts that were coming up. Camping and vacation trips. Seemingly anything but school, Dinah noticed. Just as well for her, she thought, since she managed to keep her relationship to Reuben a secret. Not that it would ruin her, but pretending to be part of the college scene was becoming quite thrilling.

As the night wore on and the keg continued to flow, the attention spans of her female companions began to wane. Try as he might, Jude’s lavishing of attention on them could only do so much. The two finally decided that maybe they'd had a bit much to drink. Busting out a pack of cigarettes, they made their way to the front door, asking Dinah if she wanted to join them.

“Are you sure?” one asked after Dinah turned down the offer.

For a moment, she wondered if the two girls knew something she didn’t. “I’m sure, but thanks,” she finally responded.

“So,” Jude spoke up, moving in closer to Dinah. “Do you know anyone that lives in this house?”

Dinah welcomed the intimacy of space between them. Her face felt warm and a little woozy from the drinks. A stupid little smirk somehow plastered itself to her face. The experience was fantastic. It was her first college party and she fit in without a hitch. If this is living the college life, she was so ready for it.

“Well, I know Reuben,” she said in getting back to his question. They both looked across into the sea of people packed into the living room. A strobe light accentuated bodies promiscuously grinding obscenely against each other. Dancers melded with the beat of the music. It was a mesmerizing display of arousal and expression. A far cry from the usual clumsiness that one might expect at a party. In the middle of the pack they could see Reuben and his lithe girlfriend. Her arms draped around his neck as Dinah's brother lavished himself on her neck.

“Yeah, Reuben’s cool,” Jude said, a lack of enthusiasm hinted in his voice. “Pretty smooth with the ladies too.”

“Is that so?” Dinah asked inquisitively. “And you’re not, or something?”

Jude turned around. The inviting, flirting smile on her face caught him by surprise. She leaned her body a little towards him, bringing her face and breasts ever so slightly closer together from his viewpoint. A good view of her cleavage straight down her tank top held his gaze for a moment. He'd written her off as a little flat before. Maybe it was the alcohol, but those small curves complimented her body all the greater with every pass.

“Well, I’m pretty popular, to be sure. One of the perks to being a star college basketball player.”

“Really?” Dinah asked, her eyes widening.

Jude struck a pose for her. “Jude Shechem? Forward for the team? I was Rookie of the Year in our conference two years ago. You never heard of me?”

She found herself in a pickle. “I, just don’t follow sports that much. But wow!” Dinah could not believe this whole time she'd been striking a conversation with a popular campus icon. The excitement and ambience of the party began to overtake her. She decided to step up the level of interaction between them. With a wink and a wiggle, she moved up against him, her chest just inches from his. “That’s impressive.”

“Well, thanks,” he said smiling back to her. Returning her motion, he draped his drink free hand around her shoulder. His thumb quickly began fumbling with the strap of her top. His action never motioned to remove it, but still suggested as much.

Jude fielded Dinah’s questions about his basketball prowess as she flirted with him. How he broke freshman records in earning his starting spot on the team. The team was drawing national attention because of his efforts. Of course, a steady workout regimen is necessary to continue his level of performance, hence why he was late in showing up to his own house party.

They each got another drink before settling on one of the couches. Dinah’s eyes focused on his face, his frame. Tall, handsome and a star! What strange odds placed them together tonight, and how lucky was she that this Adonis was returning her attraction?

She barley began downing her fifth wine cooler before she got the embarrassing urge to break for the restroom. Having never drunk much before, the sudden need to relieve herself was foreign. Excusing herself, Dinah handed her drink to Jude and made her way to the bathroom.

Jude looked around as she made her way. Apparently, Matthew had given up working the door. Now he was walking around, as if something were amiss. Jude gave a nod to Matthew as he passed by before continuing to scan the crowd.

He recognized many faces. Some of the females were previous conquests. Admiring fans his celebrity status managed to help him bed. He'd noticed earlier that none of his steady booty calls were here, though. At least none he recognized. No, if he wanted to get his rocks off tonight, he'd better stick with the little number he had right now. She was lacking in many departments as far as his eyes were concerned. Still, a fuck's a fuck he told himself. Another conquest added to the list is another bragging right.

Although Dinah appeared giddy to be around him, she was not giving any of the usual signals that she wanted to become intimate with him. Jude hadn't banged a chick since last weekend. His desire to get off in someone’s pussy had been consuming him all day. The gym outfits of the sorority girls at the fitness center had been enough to get his engine going.

He was laying out how to spread his charm and bag Dinah when he caught Reuben out of the corner of his eye. The beauty with the long, dark hair had a firm grasp on the front of Reuben's shirt as she dragged him to his room. No doubt what was going on there. Knowing what that buxom lady was going to do to his housemate drove Jude's patience to the edge. He had to get off, and soon.

Reaching into his wallet he slipped out some small tablets. He dropped one into the wine cooler he was holding onto. With a casual motion, he grabbed his beer and continued to down its contents.

“Miss me?” Dinah asked as she approached him. A slight stagger presented itself in her step.

He reached out for her, inviting her to sit on his lap. “Yeah, but it’s good to relax. You’re a real wine cooler fiend, aren’t you?” he said as he handed Dinah’s drink back to her.

“I think I’m getting addicted to this stuff,” Dinah chuckled as she grabbed and continued to drink from her bottle. In her drunken state she wanted to lean against him, but she reminded herself she was only doing this for fun. She looked out over the dance floor to make sure her brother was still present. Despite her efforts, she couldn't find him in the crowd.

“Did Reuben take off?”

“No, he’s still here. He and that girl just aren’t dancing on the floor anymore, you know?”

Dinah’s mind began to swim. Reuben and that girl were doing the nasty, no doubt. She giggled at the idea. She began laughing at the notion that she was giggling at the notion prior. Already she couldn't remember what it was. Whatever it was, it was becoming hilarious.

“What’s so funny?” Jude asked. He was part curious, part testing the water.

Dinah took a deep breath. Her body felt simultaneously weightless and heavier than a ton of bricks. Every flash of light from the strobe seemed unusually extreme. The beat of the music grew louder, pulsing madly in her head. The dancing crowd became an indistinguishable, fluid mass of people. Even things in close proximity were suddenly a blur.

Despite her worsening state, she continued laughing. “I,” she drew out for few seconds, “don’t think I’ve never been ever this drunk before.” She held her drink out, looking at it, before taking another swig.

She looked at Jude’s face. He asked something, something about how she was doing. ‘I don’t know,’ she thought, unable to get the thought to her mouth. The room was spinning around her. A slight numbness began pricking about her face, spreading from her top lip over her body. With every pulsatingly slow second, Dinah became more nauseous. She managed to throw an arm around Jude’s neck and collapse her body along side his.

“A little drunk, are we?” he asked for his own amusement.

Dinah simply rolled her forehead against his shoulder. The rhythmic sensation somehow pleased her. It kept her awake and moving, at least. She did not quite know what was happening to her. Attempts to retain a comprehensive thought proved futile, as she could not keep straight what had just happened even a minute ago.

“You want to lie down?” he softly asked her. Dinah continued rolling her head on his shoulder, as if she were unaware of his question. He asked again, eliciting a sickened moan from the young girl. He finished his beer and stowed hers away behind the couch. With a firm hold, Jude lifted Reuben’s sister up to her feet. Slowly, they made their way to his room.

* * * * *

Reuben grunted as he rammed against the wall. Eva screamed in excitement as she felt his pole thrust deep within her. Her wetness allowed his pulsing cock to gain full entry into her hungry snatch. The sensation was unearthly. Wasting no time in his inebriated fucking state, he began rapidly pounding his prick into her. Eva let out another squeal that further fueled his lust.

“Oh, you’re such naughty man! You want to fuck my brains out, don’t you?”

“Fuck yeah!” he panted as he grabbed her hips for leverage. He was brining himself close to climax. Their unbridled lust in his bedroom, plus her insatiable appetite for sex was stretching as far as it could go.

There was no bedroom foreplay - they took care of that on the dance floor. Her tight lowriders and ‘princess’ tube-top were enough to make him putty in her hands. The collar she wore practically made him her drooling slave. From the moment she arrived, she'd had him under her spell. When they weren’t drinking, they were dancing. Eva’s lithe body slithered around him all evening with an energy he'd never experienced. The woman caressed his face and body, wasting no time getting under his shirt and pants. By the time they left the dance floor, her hands were on his cock - squeezing and teasing his muscle.

To her encouragement, Reuben managed to work his way under her top to her breasts, although it took a decent amount of alcohol to loosen him up. Her pants were too tight to get under, although it did not stop him from rubbing her pussy through her slim jeans.

Now their clothes were scattered on the floor in a chaotic mess. Their mad passion made repeated thumping sounds against the wall separating Matthew and Reuben’s rooms. Reuben could only hope Matt wasn't there, although he couldn’t care. He and Eva were fucking each other senseless, and it was incredible.

The dark-haired woman’s tits bounced on her chest as Reuben energetically pounded her eager pussy. Circling her tit and rubbing her clit was bringing her close to her hurried orgasm. She wanted to fuck this willing stud until the early morning, but she knew it wouldn't happen. He lacked the necessary stamina. Given what she learned during their prior fuck, he would be coming soon. She needed to get off as well.

As his plunging cock increased its pace, Eva brought herself to cum. With a pinch of the nipple she sent herself over, waves of ecstasy coursing through her veins. Her vagina clasped tightly around his shaft. With what concentration she could muster in her state, she rippled her muscles around his meat.

Her vagina induced Reuben to come. With a final lurch to benefit from the full effects of her talents, he shot his seed deep into her snatch. He felt himself weaken in his climactic state. He stiffened as his legs focused on keeping them both from crumpling to the floor in their orgasmic states. Blood drained from his head as all his energy focused on spraying his load into her.

After relishing the moment, the two panting, exhausted lovers separated from each other. Reuben had to sit on the floor in order to collect himself; his head still fried from their release. With his blurry vision he saw Eva reach down and taste the mixture of their juices off her finger.

“Goddamn you’re one kinky bitch.”

“I just know what I like,” she said, swishing her index finger around her lips. “And that was incredible. I’m so glad my little puppy knows how to please me.”

Reuben was still breathing heavily as he laughed at her remark. “Heh, heh. Wanna go at it again?”

Eva’s eyebrow’s perked. Was he serious? The idea seemed enticing, but she didn’t want to try and create something from someone as drained as Reuben. “Mmm, I’d love to, but I can’t. I should check on my roommate back home. I did tell her I’d be back early tonight. Besides, I’ve got some stuff to take care of tomorrow.”

“Just as well,” Reuben sighed as he lay down. “I should check on my sister. Make sure she’s doing okay.”

“Oh, is your sister here?” She walked over to Reuben. There was a bounce of satisfaction in her step. She leaned over him, her tits dangling in front of his face. Her nipples were still aroused and stiff from the excitement they'd shared. “And you didn’t introduce me to her? Shame on you, Reuben. I’m going to have to teach you a few things about manners.”